What games are you playing to practice for the Area 51 raid?

What games are you playing to practice for the Area 51 raid?
Games with Area 51 in them:
GTA SA
Deus Ex
THPS1

Attached: area69.png (808x455, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he thinks theres actually anything at Area 51
>he doesnt know all the conspiracies are government fueled to draw attention away from the real Military/CIA blacksites

Attached: 2B5DE5F2-8192-4E26-A4BD-6134B9863341.png (400x236, 82K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

how about we storm a fucking epstain's island and not some boomer desert base?
you know, there are children on that island to rescue.

the obvious one of course
don't put me on a list cianiggers

Attached: 5237.jpg (600x400, 60K)

This.
Forming a SEAL team compromised only of clowns for a covert dinghy raid.

Agreed, what a fucking idea. Storm the pedo fucks mansions, leave the aliums alone

Destroy All Humans

Attached: 1561075316579.jpg (448x423, 98K)

You mean jew is lie made up by goverment. Wtf i hate goverment now!

Not to mention with several months of advance notice, on the off-chance there is anything there, they'll have it moved by then and then try to play it off by opening the gates and showing they've got "nothing to hide".

What will happen is that they won't give a shit until the NSA reports that there is a large movement of people heading towards the location.

They will store some extra troops maybe just in case and use Sound Canons if anyone tries to get too close.

we should storm epsteins island and the migrant camps south of the border and release everyone

i call dibs on the brown lolis

>you raid the human base as an alien
Well damn that's just contrary to every game I've ever played

what is epstain's island?

>t-theres nothing here dude honest!
You aint gonna fool me that easily. We're gonna have sex with the aliens you fags got in there and theres nothing you can do to stop us.

I find it fucking stupid that these fags think that just because they're many that they can actually storm private property and gain access like that.
Yeah lets just storm the white house and forcibly impeach Trump, like wouldnt that be epic?
Edit: wow thanks for the gold kind strangerino

If reports are to believed, the only way in or out is from unmarked passenger planes, there shouldn't be any way to transport anything out on a large scale.

little saint james
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands

Nothing will ever happen because redditfags can't do anything that requires effort irl, but it would be funny to see if these people would actually get shot by area 51 guards.

>government
>private
lol

Its not the only way. Its because almost everybody lives in Vegas and its really the only place to live in that god forsaken desert.

The government owns the land.

You act like an armed insurrection has never happened.

>armed insurrection
Dont kid yourself, we're talking about onions-addicted fanatics.

What a bunch of idiots, I hope every one of them gets shot.

>he thinks anything the government owns is private
lol

>there is secret stuff at area 51
>it's all experimental crowd control technology
Best possible outcome

Attached: vat.jpg (1080x1241, 140K)

>all those butthurt glownigger replies
This is a psyop in response to Epstein shit and people realizing the elite is really full of pedos and deviants.

If you are unironically an fbi/cia/nsa/whatever the fuck agent, kill yourself you faggot bitch

Pedos like Trump huh?

There's nothing interesting at the Groom Lake facility. It's all just rusty cold war era boomer tech. Most intelligent people understand that aliens exist somewhere out there in space, but are so far away that they could never feasibly come into contact with us and certainly have no puppemaster-like influence on our governments.

You'll only find empty barrels with acidic residue.

Nah only release the security guards so we can buy them drinks for dabbing on illegal mutts

Yea okay Krypto