Why are all the wikis for this game such shit?

Why are all the wikis for this game such shit?

Wikia is the worst offender (as always). But Fextralife wasn't was a glossing disappointment as well. And the others I find are either badly designed, and missing 90% of the information.

What the hell? Didn't this game come out last year? (actually checks release date) I could've sworn it's been out longer.

Attached: shadows-are-absence-of-light-so-technically-they-can't-die.jpg (1615x832, 360K)

>kekstra
anyone who plays these games will never go there for advice or info

>t. has never tried the sekiro fextra
It's much, much worse. Trust me.

>using wiki
kill yourself

I beat the game with bell demon and got the secret ending with the two snake hearts on the first playthrough without looking up the wiki or any other internet website once

no one who has been here for over a year would go to that site. They are like the taliban pre 9/11

I highly doubt that. But someone has to.

you are just a pathetic brainlet who can't into video games or read basic descriptions and dialog

anybody that played this fell asleep/dropped it after Genichiro, that's why you don't find information about it, nobody cares

>and then I woke up!

Nice projection faggot.
>I-I fell asleep during Genichiro, that's totally what happened yeah

pathetic

play more videogames

>you are just a pathetic brainlet who can't into video games or read basic descriptions and dialog
Oh, the irony.

SEKIRO GURO HERE AND TODAY WE WILL BE KILLING OP IN 30 SECONDS FLAT

Attached: 1561531902122.png (626x474, 275K)

wheres the irony?

Real question is what do you need a Sekiro wiki for? Game is piss easy and babby proof

i managed to get the usurpation ending in das3 on my first playthrough. but it was completely by accident, and i had no idea i was playing an overly specific side quest. dumb luck isn't a bragging point.

And then everyone clapped?

Attached: D-9Q_GyWwAAAJzc.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

What's wrong with fextralife?

talking to all old hags, gathering the snake hearts, reading all the dialog and experimenting with all item options while giving all the items the npcs want from you is not dumb luck. dont project your pathetic life onto me

you clearly don't know what 'dumb luck' means.

so do you

have you considered just playing the game?

mfw I stabbed that fucking snake in the again

Attached: 1560480729907.gif (900x507, 238K)

>talking to all old hags
>gathering the snake hearts
>reading all the dialog
>experimenting with all item options
>while giving all the items the npcs want
Those all either glaringly obvious shit the game tell you do, are common sense for any gamer, RPG regularities, or de rigueur for a FROMSOFT game. Congratulations on completing preschool.

tu quoque, user. and probably the most literal use of it I've seen in years.

Never said it was difficult but retards in this exact thread are doubting I managed to do this without looking up a wiki which is the reason I call the pathetic

and you are an idiot aswell for not realising this point yourself

You're the retard for expecting people to believe you without proof, and taking credit for pathetically easy shit.

wait... then by saying he is an idiot for realizing something you realized, doesnt that mean you are an idiot first?

Why would you need a wiki, the game is simple as fuck. There is no strategy, just timing. Press L1 and R1 at the right time to win every fight.

I remember strategy in other dark games, roll roll roll roll back stab roll roll

then you cannot beleave anybody on this planet for any argument ever anymore because they have no immediate proof prepared. great fucking logic you got there.

what did I realise in this post? I stated why I called people pathetic, for not beleaving something that is easy to do, that's all

i like gaemuh tho

>then you cannot beleave anybody on this planet for any argument ever anymore because they have no immediate proof prepared
We call that common sense, user.

/sci/ here, the general approach to have in life is to never infest any sort of belief into something unless there's evidence to legitimise it. There are exceptions and time-and-place. But you should be more willing to disbelieve information you get than outright believing everything.

No thats fucking autism, especially since proof is easy to fake nowadays

>especially since proof is easy to fake nowadays
Forgeries aren't proof.

so next time I need to film myself reading item descriptions on my monitor to proof an obvious point on the internet? good job /sci/ very intelligent indeed

>Using a wiki
OP is a giant faggot

Attached: 13020138.jpg (355x429, 110K)

not until you know they are, which makes your logic flawed again

>so next time I need to film myself reading item descriptions on my monitor to proof an obvious point on the internet?
A lot of YouTubers record themselves play FromSoft games. So if they were ever to make the claims you're making, they already have evidence to support or debunk. Your fault for bad foresight.
>good job /sci/ very intelligent indeed
Good job at not knowing how STEM works. I'd wager you're an American, which would make a lot of sense.

>wiki
Just open up a playtrough and follow it step by step if you're that bad LMAO

its a fucking video game and comprehending a claim about it requires only basic social skills holy shit unironically kill yourself

They aren't proof by definition. If there has yet to be 100% certainty to verify whether or not it's proof or fake, then it doesn't qualify as proof. Proof is a pretty pure concept that few pieces of evidence have the privilege of earning.

Every claim you make needs evidence to support and prove it. No exceptions. If you don't have that, then there's no reason to invest any sort of belief into your claim. You should never believe anything without conclusive evidence to support it. That's very irresponsible, and makes you a vulnerable target. It's also what separates us from philosophers and religious nutbags.

do you ever doubt something after someone "proofed" it to you? Evidence is easy to manipulate especially if they claim to be anecdotal. This is why we have the ability to doubt even the most obvious and normal things or you will end up like the people in platons cave, those beleaved also everything to be proven. But philosophy is bad for you, better don't read any books might hurt you

>do you ever doubt something after someone "proofed" it to you?
I don't even know what that is.
>Evidence is easy to manipulate especially if they claim to be anecdotal.
Then it's false or unreliable evidence. Anecdotes evidence is almost treated as usable in the real world.
>This is why we have the ability to doubt even the most obvious and normal things or you will end up like the people in platons cave, those beleaved also everything to be proven.
Which is why we rely on proof to determine whether something is worth believing or not.
>But philosophy is bad for you, better don't read any books might hurt you
Most philosophy is bad and relative. Double that for religion.

>All the autism in this thread
Its like that one kid that said he got the zodiac spear without using a guide. I don't understand why you niggers thinking that never using references or dumb luck with 20/20 hindsight is bragging points.

>return ending
>hard without a wiki
the purification is the only ending that is hard to get without a wiki

>philosophy is bad and relative
which is why people like nietzsche could easily predict the future 150 years in advance which proofed to be all true. also you obviously did not understand the platons cave analogy in my last post. if you don't regularly question even the most proven facts then you will never experience any fundamental progress and be stuck. which is ironically probably the reason why you hate religion so much because you dislike the lack of progress but building an foundation of proofes is foolish aslong as it doesn't have an unquestionable state like water being wet or sky being blue, etc.

with this lifestyle of beleaving only what is supposedly proven by other people you handicap only but yourself for not even trying to doubt it or trying to beleave stories that could have the chance to be actually true

misinformation, ranging from weapons, lore, and even builds
sometimes they don't bother keeping up to date with patches

>which is why people like nietzsche could easily predict the future 150 years in advance which proofed to be all true.
Good for him. People have been making predictions of the future since the dawn of humanity. Only a few turn out to be right.
>also you obviously did not understand the platons cave analogy in my last post
You could post an analogy of the pope have a surprise diarrhoea attack, and it will be just as credible.
>if you don't regularly question even the most proven facts then you will never experience any fundamental progress and be stuck.
You have an undergrad grasp on STEM and self-regulatory habits.
>which is ironically probably the reason why you hate religion
Religion having a history of antagonising the very concept of knowledge and free thought. If I wanted fairy tales and to turn off my brain, I can default to pop culture instead.
>but building an foundation of proofes
is how you maintain knowledge, certainty, and stability.
>is foolish
If you're a fool.
>aslong as it doesn't have an unquestionable state like water being wet or sky being blue, etc.
Water being wet, sky being blue, etc. aren't unquestionable. We've studied those in depth in to prove that they are wet/blue. Not only that, we've also managed to discover how they're the way they are, why they're the way they are, what makes them the way they are, and the usages to be gleamed from both them and the knowledge that stems forth.
>with this lifestyle of beleaving only what is supposedly proven
is how you have a healthy, stable life.
>you handicap only but yourself for not even trying to doubt it
Disbelieving something is doubting it.
>or trying to beleave stories that could have the chance to be actually true
They might be true. But unless they can conclusively prove themselves, it's generally for naught.

They probably don't care as much cause it's not a souls

It's not a Dark Souls game so all the LORE fags stay away from it and those are the people who will edit wiki 200 pages on their own every day.

Attached: 20081212.png (600x222, 41K)

this game felt like Ninja Gaiden and dark souls had a baby and this is what you got.
I wonder if you can do that with any game and make a half decent game with high difficulty cap.

>if Tenchu and Dark Souls had a baby
FTFY.

Honestly, I think the game doesn't divorce itself from Souls enough. It's a different game, but the similarities are still extremely obvious.

>retards dismissing the long-term usefulness of game wikis so they can parrot completely baseless GIT GUD memes
how did the Sekiro fanbase end up so shitty

Attached: sekiro5.png (1297x1022, 521K)

oh yeah but arent they made by the same company?

hardcores finished too fast,
casuals dropped too early,
there will be no DLCs
so nobody cares about the game any more, even vaati

wait what is inbetween the try hards and casual? cuz I am neither

if you haven't cleared the game yet you are casul.

soulsbabs

Not him, but my first playthrough took me about 60 hours, which is quite a lot for the amount of content the game actually has
Just by talking to every NPC anytime I felt they might be relevant to what I was doing at the time, I was able to get the dragon ending
Besides, in Sekiro the NPCs practically hold your hand almost every step of the way whereas in Souls some questlines are far more obscure

Really? Why are Soulsbourne games wiki community is so divisive?

Because you're on fucking Yea Forums you dumb twat.

see now, there are specific and very informative wikis for bloodborne and dark souls that everyone uses though
it's just that no one cares about kekstra