Based Square

We literally and unironically can't stop winning, bros

Attached: IMG_7438.jpg (633x825, 99K)

Attached: 1560203346431.png (773x666, 473K)

They said this about Type 0, World of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XV, Nier Automata, and probably some other games.

>Look ma, I posted it again.

how did they say this for all those games when they were announced to be multiplat since day 1, you retard?

Nope most of then have the Windows/Steam logo since their announcments...Keep crying bitch nigga

>Look ma he is butthurt again
Gotta post again later

(you)

>Midgar HD demo

I can't believe how based we are lads

Nice sonybros, you can put this on the shelf next to Bloodborne and Red Dead Redemption 2 to complete the PS4 library.

So no PS5 either?

Who are you quoting? I mean, sure, you are butthurt but I never said that.

bro, all those games were on xbox since day 1, 7R has never been anything more than PS4.

Hell, it went from "first on PS4" in 2015 to just "PS4" in all the new trailers.

This is at worst timed exclusive for at least until PS5's first year cause Sony will want to take advantage of 7R to push ps5 sales.

pc and xbox will get the game in late 2021 at best

That's correct. SE will never ever port this game because the PR email bot has stated they have no plans do to this.

Attached: 1558505408505.png (729x638, 154K)

Except that's not true at all. Type 0 was PSP, WoFF and Nier was PS4 only. Later they got ports .

Only incels plays other platforms

enjoy your 20fps

Only capable with the power of PS5

Some autist on ffxiv was getting really upset because I said death stranding was exclusive. He said it's a "times exclusive" and coming to PC definitely. Then said "I'm not doing this" when I said otherwise. Kek.

he's right you know

>Type-0
was dropped until they decided they could remaster it, it was even translated and with plans for vita release and all and they just dropped it in 2011

>woff
was on the vita as well as the ps4

>nier
released on the pc the same day it did on the ps4

idiot, ps5 was stated to be 100% backwards compatible, they don't need to port it, it's just a stronger ps4 pro, it won't even need a patch for better performance it will be optimized from the start for it

yet SE said, for every one of those games, there were no plans for other platforms.

stop being illiterate

post the source to that statement for each and every of these titles you literal mouth breather.

Ok

Attached: idort.jpg (126x108, 3K)

I shouldn't have to, newfag.

I hope you enjoy it, sonychad. Me, a lowly PC/Switch cuck will be over later to suck your big peepee.
I also own a PSP, a PS2 and a PS3 but lets pretend those don't exist

This basically.
Did they even tell us how much content they're going to add in Remake part 1 ?
Just hope they won't add Materia DLC nor any Expansions just to increase part 1's length.
Can't believe so many retards are pre-ordering this while we only know a few things about it.

Squarenix pretty much never sticks to these statements. Beside that, I'm not too excited about FFVII being remade into the generic garbage that has been FF since X.

>no plans
ok i believe you

Attached: Screenshot_2010-24-10.png (719x543, 71K)

Wait, so the remake isnt going to come out on the xbox? Huh, didnt even know. Sounds good to me though, because this just means we'll probably get when the game is actually done then.

Attached: 002_grin.png (768x768, 982K)

Didn't read lol
Seethe more snoycel
>I-i-it'll be an exclusive for real THIS time I swear
Cuck
Why can't we stop winning pchads?

They only said this because it leaked for Xbox, kek. And Microsoft is putting all it's Xbox games on PC anyways, so it's only a matter of time.

>he thinks sqeenix wont milk this shitty game on 2 PS (4&5) and any other existing platform a year later after Sony money run out

>no games for years
How are my fellow sonybros coping with the drought?

Attached: 1560434423941.jpg (1024x849, 121K)

Didn't RE2 literally come out earlier this year, plus Days Gone recently, not to mention Death Stranding in a few months?

>multiplat
>movie
>movie
Where are the games?

>Winning
You know that also means we are stuck with whatever the fuck this is (IMG related)

Attached: 1560957853_864678_1560960702_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

The Remake will be ported to the PC
It will be a bad port because all of Square's ports are terrible
The PC port will have nude mods within days

Attached: 1492397147666.jpg (555x644, 31K)

Yeah, because non-exclusivity was what people were criticizing FF7R for.

Enjoy your year exclusivity.

I don't like Final Faggotry sooo….

What will you besaying when it inevitably hits other platforms?
You're only getting timed exclusivity. It's play first on Playstation. That's it. It's not a true exclusive.