Fighter Pass DLC

Dreams, expectations, speculations.

Attached: 1562031848065.png (1980x1114, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6akIKaXBeU2ia3BuZ0RTLMgvDuODbSxA
youtube.com/watch?v=abDCsQrDLTE
youtube.com/watch?v=UQl7wDCKXSM
youtu.be/ztMGTTAjsAQ?t=1546
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m telling you, one of those has got to be Solaire. It will be Smash Bros. X Dark Souls

>Dreams
an indie rep but it's a Lethal League character
Puyo Puyo representation in some way
>expectations
probably another hero/banjo case where they throw out a japanese and a western pick at the same time to make both sides happy

That would be a dream result honestly.

>Dreams
DoomGuy, Heavy
>Expectations
Another character from another company who already have a character, (Capcom, Namco etc...)
Yet, we were told that new characters will not be expected, so, still, i put Ryu Hayabusa and Doomguy and not only for the leaks.

Attached: 1562737637342.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Attached: thirdsqueenix.png (1980x1113, 2.95M)

Dante and KOS-MOS

Attached: New Smash DLC.png (1200x675, 1.04M)

>Dream
Doom Slayer and Nightmare

>Expectations
Two between Doom Slayer, Dovahkiin, Chosen Undead, Crash, Tracer, Leon Kennedy and Dante

>Speculation
The Reimu meme is dumb, Sakura Shinguji checks all of her boxes and low key makes way more sense than her.

People shouldn't assume companies like Square and Sega are only getting one rep in the DLC for no reason

Have a weird feeling about fighting game characters. Sol Badguy, Sub Zero, Morrigan, Jin, ect. Not sure which but a part of me feels like ones coming soon.

If Reimu did make it into Smash her soundtrack would be either all EoSD or LoLK/HSiFS. I'm worried all the best songs from 7-12 will get overlooked either way.

Attached: file.png (610x440, 538K)

>dream
viewtiful joe and kid goku
>expectations
literally anyone, it could even be roll from megaman and raiden from mgr
>speculation
rulefags keep getting systematically blown the fuck out with every release, and each reveal is more hype than the last. the penultimate fuck you to each and every rulebaby on planet earth would be goku. unfortunately i think banjo is as riling as it's gonna get, it'll be two literal who characters from games long dead

>Dream
Arle and Crash
>Expectation
I honestly have NO clue. All bets are off for this pass it seems.
>speculations
I'm fully expecting costume theory to get BTFO'd in Round 2/3. Shit's stupid and extremely flawed

Attached: IMG_20190616_212542.jpg (1960x1109, 1.67M)

Reimu won't be in because Touhou doesn't have an official franchise logo

>Dreams
Pic related
>Speculations/Expectations
It’s all up in the air honestly, it seems like these last two could be pretty wild and unexpected.

Attached: C4FAB2AB-89C6-41C3-BB10-C0C5E6DF8FFD.png (1200x813, 1.39M)

Persona had no official logo and they just used Persona 5's logo.

>It's that time again

Attached: Reimu Smash.png (1200x813, 1.22M)

That's because Persona 5 had a logo

It's only a matter of time

Attached: Chin_HK97.png (241x277, 13K)

>Dreams

Always Isaac

>Expectations

Shit man, idk - Maybe its just because how crazy the roster is so far but I legit feel like Doomguy and the chosen undead are reasonable choices at this point. I'd fucking love both so no problem there.

>Speculations

With how Ultimate has panned out, I think Nintendo would do well to capitalize on it in the long term. A second fighter pass isn't necessarily a given, but I struggle to think of what they can really do at this point. A new entry wouldn't really make sense at this point since it would likely be a step back from Ultimate. I'm all for Ultimate being "the" Smash game and Nintendo simply re-releases it and updates the roster SF2 Turbo edition style.

Attached: PunishedIsaac.jpg (1910x1312, 733K)

WIPE OUT ALL 1.2 BILLION INKLINGS

>Dreams
Pic related/tf2 trio

>Expectations
1+ capcom/bamco rep, 1+ disappointment

>speculations
some more grinch stuff being proven right

Attached: DLC.jpg (1980x1109, 1.12M)

Lara Croft is happening and I laugh at you guys thinking the pass is gonna be a sausage fest.

Tails and rayman are going to be the final two. Rayman is hidden as a easter egg in the game.

>Dreams
Sans and Doomchad with his Doom Eternal design as his default, classic and 2016 designs as alts
>Expectations
An Undertale rep and Doom Slayer using his 2016 design

Attached: doomguy_dlc.png (1200x813, 1.31M)

Attached: Fightme.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

You posted it.

Attached: 1560734108373.png (1200x550, 799K)

kazooie is a girl
any CaC rep (e.g. chosen undead) could have male and female alts

am I retarded for only realizing now that all the newcomers (minus 1 echo) were first party? I was wondering why the DLC was a 3rd party fest.

I can't believe Jo'on and Shion made it into Smash.

>Dreams
Doomguy with B.J Blazkowicz and Ranger alts
Reimu
>Expectations
Chosen Undead or Knight Artorias
>Speculations
Second fighter pass

Attached: 1562982952654.jpg (780x879, 585K)

I expect Porky. He’s in an incredibly strange situation and unless he gets spirited for the anniversary I’m thinking he’s in. My other prediction is Leon/Jill or maybe Dante or Doomguy

Forgot to add Reimu to Expectations
If Porky is in, he's probably gonna be like Piranha Plant

Attached: 1562966223489.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

>Dreams
Pic related

>Expectations
Not pic related

Attached: D49BFDEC-1E8A-4074-8E2A-E0BBCA34782B.png (1024x576, 808K)

can someone give me a quick refresher on the costume theory? what costumes are we expecting with banjo if it's true?

>Dreams
For some weird reason yesterday night I dreamt about fucking Lucky Luke being added to Smash. So I guess it's my literal dream DLC character
For real I would love for Crash and Phoenix Wright to be in
>Expectations
I'm legit expecting Crash to make it in, the other one I have no idea
>Speculation
I honestly think Doom and Dark Souls are unfit for Smash and every single theory revolving around one of those doesn't seem likely to me

Attached: LUCKY-LUKE_0_729_606.jpg (729x606, 84K)

>dreams
Doomguy (in q3 arena style) & Bloodborne Hunter.
>expectations
It's gonna be chosen undead & a nintendo first party rep. Nintendo has to profit in some way from this.

Attached: never ever.png (786x1078, 1.15M)

Best case scenario: any combo of Doomguy, Crash or Phoenix Wright

Worst case: FE rep 7 and pkmn rep 8

>Leon
Who?

Attached: 470E308D-7968-4D57-ABAA-F687816B20C1.jpg (4000x2232, 2.01M)

>mobileposter
Of course it is.

Attached: 1496535707956.png (940x800, 38K)

Agumon and Crash

>dreams
Music DLC packs for each franchise
>expectations
Pic related, maybe a Capcom rep instead of Chosen Undead
>speculations
Hero in July, Banjo in October, Doom Slayer in December and Chosen Undead/Capcom rep in February
Doom Slayer uses his Doom Eternal design as the default with Doom 2016 and original Doom as skins

Attached: SmashDLCPredictions.png (1980x1112, 2.34M)

I want Reimu and KOS-MOS.

These 2 are my honest to god predictions and hopes, I feel both have their evidence and I honestly just want them so fucking bad, it would be my ideal fighter pass

Attached: Image115.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

I made this entire image from my phone so I don’t even want to hear it from someone who used their computer just to shitpost

hey guys

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (184x273, 4K)

These threads are getting old. It’s the same regurgitated shit every thread. Happy Banjofags, Stevefags, Reimufags, Doomfags, Crashfags, Dark Soulsfags, and then delusional literal whofags. There’s nothing else to discuss. It’s all just a matter of waiting for a leak/official news.

>probably another hero/banjo case where they throw out a japanese and a western pick at the same time to make both sides happy

Why can't they just put in two characters that are popular in both Japan and the west? You'd think that would be a much smarter business decision than going for yet another pair that will only sell half again.

Seething

Attached: 1562795022346.png (1200x813, 1.31M)

You know I’m right.

Doomguy has literally 0% chance of being represented in any fashion in Smash. Please stop posting him. You guys can't really be this dumb.

Not really no.

You wanna explain how that is?

I want Reimu and Miku.

waaaaaaa stop having fun nonononono stop it noooooooooooooo stop liking things i dont like
they're not happening because i said they're not happening so shut up!!!!

CHOSEN UNDEAD
EVERY THREAD

Attached: 0001C7F3-83E5-46DA-A428-D16F679C1D0F.jpg (4000x2619, 2.64M)

Nice

>Dreams
Phoenix Wright
>Expectations
Phoenix Wright
>Speculations
Phoenix Wright
>Trials and Tribulations
Phoenix Wright

>reality
Amaterasu

>i put Ryu Hayabusa and Doomguy and not only for the leaks.
Were there more leaks?
Or is this still in reference to the main leak from like last year?

>Dreams
-Doomguy
-Chosen Undead
>Expectations
-Crash
-Idk probably some irrelevant weebshit
>Speculations
-Read above

Attached: 1557065846502.jpg (750x394, 41K)

based Crash and Arlebro

Attached: arle fuck you.jpg (508x508, 52K)

>is totally irrelevant in Japan (pretty much a death sentence)
>Sakurai doesn't care for it.
>Nintendo doesn't care for it.
>Fan demand isn't that high. Definitely not as high as k.rool, banjo, or ridley to get in off sheer fan demand.

Reimu and Doomguy rosterfags are the NPCs of Yea Forums fite me.

Attached: soldier_poster_by_chemicalalia.jpg (683x1000, 364K)

That's a good point
The main problem is there's not many characters that actually have sizable fanbase on both sides

>Speculations
>Trials and Tribulations
kek

Attached: 383917.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

Quite based

Attached: C07EF4EC-DE6A-4FD1-9308-E3C31AA98701.jpg (2000x1164, 486K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6akIKaXBeU2ia3BuZ0RTLMgvDuODbSxA

youtube.com/watch?v=abDCsQrDLTE

youtube.com/watch?v=UQl7wDCKXSM

Attached: 5b431b900b4b2.jpg (457x631, 83K)

Attached: finaldlc.png (1980x1113, 1.96M)

>is totally irrelevant in Japan (pretty much a death sentence)
So was Ridley, and he wasn’t even a gaming icon.
Source? Besides, sakurai’s already talked about how he admires and respects Carmack.
Is that why literally every doom game ever made was on a nintendo system, barring one game? Hell nintendo even had a DOOM game EXCLUSIVE to them. You have no evidence to back your claim.
>Fan demand isn't that high. Definitely not as high as k.rool, banjo, or ridley to get in off sheer fan demand.
It’s high enough. His gaming icon status will do the rest of the heavy lifting, especially since he’s literally the face of FPS games.

my niggas

Attached: 1561128862001.jpg (992x826, 177K)

>It's high enough

I have seen almost zero Doomfaggotry outside of it cropping up out of nowhere in the past month. It genuinely feels like he's being pushed by a small group of people who really, really don't want a JRPG rep.

Nothing like some doomchads spreading the good word

Attached: 1558836808195.png (722x725, 67K)

there is only one suitable JRPG newcomer

Attached: 63507524_p0.jpg (800x917, 252K)

He literally refers to John Carmack as the father of fps games. That tells me he considers Doom iconic.

Attached: jimforsmash.jpg (1024x694, 201K)

>people making fighter pass lists without shantae

Attached: 1562637736608.png (648x348, 207K)

Ridley is huge. That means he has huge guts.

Attached: D5_ymDrXkAE4LEg.jpg (680x482, 117K)

I am expecting Doomguy (which WILL happen, we all know it even if I don't give a shit about him) and an SNK rep, that will be Terry if logic is in motion, or Mai if waifu pandering is in motion.
I am honestly happy with anyone they put in, although I might be sightly, SLIGHTLY happier if they put in Jibanyan. Not saying that I want him in but I want to settle the score with Pikachu.

>I have seen almost zero Doomfaggotry outside of it cropping up out of nowhere in the past month
People have been asking for Doomguy in Smash ever since a Doom 2016 port for Switch was announced back in 2017.

This also happened to me in a way a few years ago. I dreamt that Sm4sh got ported on the Switch, but with Ice Climbers and Snake returning, having fucking Shrek as a character and a new mode, Supermassive Smash which was basically a 32-round Classic Mode

I think Conker and Master Chief will be some of them. I know they won't but if they also add a Blinx outfit my dick will explode instantly

People have the right idea for there to be one more female character

I think it's been going on since Smash 4.

It was quite a lot less in the past. Aside from myself I never saw much posting of him, but it severely increased in demand after the multitude of fake leaks, doom 2016, the Steve shitshow, and now banjo/hero being in so the fans then go off to look for another character to want in, and some settled on doomguy

Attached: 8DDADAFE-5924-4BE8-9A39-2F3F6AAB0ACB.jpg (396x1159, 76K)

Based on what?
Again, based on what? Did you forget that the latest Doom games have Switch ports, and that Nintendo had their own exclusive Doom game on the 64?

Attached: SmashRoster.png (1980x1114, 2.52M)

>past month
lol wtf? pay attention idiot

>People STILL THINK this is a nod of what to come and always forget that window has always been like that

If Sakurai wants to add another "Bayonetta" character in terms of personality, there is only one logical choice, and that is Morrigan .

If Sakurai wants to make a balanced pass with humans and cartoony figures, Jibanyan COULD have a chance.

super-surprise rep coming through

Attached: aaaaadam.jpg (665x1280, 127K)

It has, but it ramped up a considerable amount when nuDoom was ported. At least that's when a lot of Smash-related fanart and OC started getting made.

PFFT AHAHAHAHAHA

To add to this if they didn't care for it, they wouldn't promote Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal in their directs. They want to push more mature games.
youtu.be/ztMGTTAjsAQ?t=1546
Hell in their OWN direct they call Wolfenstein and Doom ICONIC.
So don't give us this "Nintendo doesn't care for Doom" shit.

sorry nerd

Attached: 1559827496145.png (481x691, 548K)

>not JC, with Adam and Alex as alts like Hero

Adam's too different to be an alt. Spirited away for sure.

Attached: rostermeme.png (1200x813, 1.16M)

you anime faggots force my hand every time.
most reimu fags are actual discord trannies shitting up this shit board.
mgur.com/a/pWq7ttV

No, no, I mean, AHAHAHA, but hey, if he gets in, I'm not triggered or anything. I just find his chances to be as low as the shortest man on earth

Geno and Phoenix Wright

But I want doomguy AND an RPG character, and it’s Chosen Undead.

Based.

>On one side, an angel possessing a doll, who I am begging for since the Grinch leak days
>On the other, a lawyer of which I can only think "OBJECTION!" as a neutral B.
Seriously, the guy doesn't have good moveset ideas for a PLATFORMER FIGHTING game. MvC3 implemented him fine, but a translation to Smash is harder to execute.
Either way if he is done well I'm on board

Attached: are you ok.png (1200x813, 1.43M)

Spirit

Attached: dont do that dont give me hope.png (900x900, 804K)

Or fine Leon, whatever, but I'd rather have Jill.

Attached: SmashDLC.png (1980x1113, 2.21M)

My current prediction is this basically

to clarify, yes I know Erdrick is just a skin alt for the hero. But the thing is he was the only DQ characters that's been heavily leaked and speculated on, and he has the cooler design. And yes i am very aware Geno and Waluigi don't have a good chance but the thing is Smash Bros as a series is known to have take all and any pre-conceived fan rule and throw them out the window. Plus making Waluigi both an assist trophy and a playable fighter would not only make sense for Waluigi as a character, but making Waluigi a playable character in Smash would be the most Sakurai thing Sakurai could do. So don't act as if its not outside the realm of possibility. Hey if fucking duck hunt could get in despite how ridiculous it may seem at first glance, any one can

Attached: 20190713_111845.jpg (1280x1280, 637K)

Based and Brightpilled

Attached: EiHxj9O.png (789x282, 439K)

There's plenty you can do with Phoenix. Have him hit people with a stepladder or something. Have Maya show up. Use Psyche-Locks.

>dude nobody mentioned doomguy before 5ch
>dude nobody mentioned doomguy before google "leak"
>dude nobody mentioned doomguy before last month
Why do you guys fail so much at paying attention?

Attached: 1559733983007.jpg (500x378, 143K)

>all those spirits

i want to believe

Attached: 1488394456805.png (300x347, 167K)

>This video contains content from Nintendo, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
very cool

This

Bethesda have confirmed that they've discussed a smash rep with nintendo already. You have no idea what you're talking about.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Attached: LEON AND CRASH.png (900x700, 685K)

I decided to put Geno in mainly because of These videos have been up for 3 years, its only up until now Nintendo decided to have them copyrighted and taken down. Not Square Enix I mind you, NINTENDO did. Which is pretty suspicious and literally out of nowhere if you ask me.

Attached: new-smash-characters-geno.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Probably doesn't mean as much as we think it does. A lot of BrawlBRSTMs' other videos are gettign removed as well

Attached: 1560826979941.png (272x224, 89K)

>Dreams
I assume you mean 'never evers' so TF2, prof. layton, and pic related
>Expectations
Nintendo have a habit of frontloading where smash is concerned, so I'm trying not to expect to much. Best case scenario: I recognize both characters and like one enough to main them. doomguy, RE, crash, dark souls etc. would all be fine
>speculations
Most 'leaks' and 'theories' are bullshit, but as much as I hate to say it, virginben and the other leakfags were pretty spot on with the e3 DLC. Costume theory is also attractive to me as it could be confirmed/btfo within the next few months.

Attached: animedlc.png (1920x885, 2.61M)

Didn't say "nobody" you fucking retard, I'm saying the bandwagon picked up as soon as Banjo got in like people only care about getting a western rep in. No shit some people wanted Doom, but you saw Hat Goomba far more frequently.

>Dreams
A bunch of literal whos / first party / already deconfirmed characters no one gives a shit about
Music, spirit, echo fighter, assist trophy DLC for franchises / companies lacking in them (Namco, Square Enix, and Atlus content in general is very lacking)
>expectations
Any of the following:
Resident Evil character, Chosen Undead or Solaire, Tekken character, Dragonborn, Hayabusa, Crash Bandicoot
I think any other character is a longshot but that's just me, I also thought Jack Frost was going to be in over Joker
>speculations
If you think any first party character or any character with a spirit is going to be chosen for DLC then you are delusional
I think people vastly overestimate Doomguy even if he would be a based as fuck pick

Attached: 1552284448668.webm (512x512, 523K)

>I'm saying the bandwagon picked up as soon as Banjo got in
Doomguy was popular on this board before that, it literally is not something that cropped up this last month

nobody (and I mean nobody) apart from memers on this board want hat goomba.

My dream if for the smash niggers to start listening to that little voice inside their head telling them to pull the trigger

>The Madman Sakurai adds Leon and Crash
>Their trailers are combined and it leads to a guy in a crash costume running from zombies

>Dreams
SNK character and Geno
>Expectations
Capcom character and whoever else
>Speculations
Capcom rep is almost guaranteed, no reason not to add one
SNK is likely
Doom Person is 50/50
Geno as a bonus character like Plant was. As doubtful of it as I am, the music takedowns being done by Nintendo and not Square is really odd.
Possible we'll get two more characters if the website glitch and amiibo theory have any correlation. Either two bonuses or two echoes

Attached: gcZ8G5G.gif (500x600, 130K)

Nako

Attached: nako.png (564x809, 261K)

>Dreams
Solaire, Doomguy or a UT Rep (I like Sans, but hopefully not him)

>Expectations
I'm not so sure on who to expect anymore, as much as I wanted Banjo I didn't really think he would get in.

>Speculation
Who fucking knows? I haven't heard any interesting buzz on the latest leaks, the Shantae meme is fucking dumb.

Attached: 1562450748406.jpg (456x529, 53K)

the fact that it's those two specifically makes me think it's something more, though it'll probably just be two songs included with the Geno costume

Doom Slayer and Ryu Hayabusa.