Perfection

perfection

Attached: model o.jpg (1067x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8
youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prices seem jacked to hell

Do these speedholes make my mouse go faster?
Also imagine how gross it will be when the dead skin funk builds up in there.

Glossy>Matte

Looks like shit
Literally there is no need to ever buy a mouse for over 100 dollars unless you're playing fucking OSU on it.
I've had the same 20 dollar mouse for about 6 years now and it works perfectly.

>Normal mice are too heavy for e-sports players to use
Holy fuck

50$ for a mouse with a PMW 336x sensor is pretty standard though user

That trypophobe's nightmare is going to be a bitch to clean.

imagine gettin cheetos stuck in there

>wired

Attached: 1536336773949.jpg (600x600, 32K)

imagine all the dead skin

Attached: 1426335325561.gif (470x462, 134K)

>cancerous wojak faggot
>shit taste
Every time.

I have a GPW and a Model O, the model O cable is so flexible it might aswell be wireless.
mx518 sucks btw

Attached: 1559799746882.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

Its $50 and it features a bunch of shit that would be charged on a 100

Retard

wireless is better than wired though user
youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8

Attached: 1545557699594.jpg (399x399, 14K)

I'm gonna be honest, those holes are the most retarded hardware trend since LED RAM casing.

>Hole technology

Attached: 1537775877884.gif (371x209, 1.1M)

>Linus
You cannot be serious right now. That's an advertising channel, you dingdong.

Lack of choices between wired vs wireless

Nice rainbow mouse, faggot. Does it come with free AIDS medication?

Entered this thread to post this

>buy G Pro Wireless
>150$
>80 grams, feels good

>buy Model O because I'm dumb and fall for hype
>50$
>67 grams
>Can't go back to my 150$ mouse because

even tiny weight differences are noticeable at low sensitvity play
god damn its all true

Attached: 1562103972915.jpg (448x486, 46K)

where are they even still $50 in stock?

nah not really, it barely has any features to it and its 3360

My model o coming in a few days. The cleaning thing does actually concern me. Will I have to clean my hands every time I use it

Imagine how much gunk those holes are going to collect from your hand as you use it.

Attached: 1229543831961.jpg (224x220, 42K)

My asian gf thinks it looks cool, what do I care about some wonnabe tuff guys opinion on a videogame board?

Attached: 71f2344a60711167.jpg (1052x394, 140K)

lift weights

makes me feel weird

Clean it every two months with an air can maybe.
I haven't noticed any gunk building up on the honeycomb shape yet.
If you sweat playing videogames infront of your PC you probably have other issues to think about tho.

That design gives me anxiety

Oh, I do user. But if you have the choice of writing with a featherweight pen or some bulky shit, what do you pick?

we don't all live where its cold retard even with aircon soon as you move from room to room you tend to sweat when its 35c in aus

Are there actually people retarded enough to buy shit like this only because it's a brand? This is in no way different than normalfags buying alienware shit.

Retard

>Reposted image
>Fake story about having a GF

kek

Why do I keep seeing this honeycomb mice being shilled? How can you get excited over a mouse anyway? The one I'm using works just fine.

>people shill that the Model O is cheaper than other gaming mice
>don't take into account shipping + tax + tip that you would normally avoid when buying from a place like amazon, since the Model O is only available through their own website

It's actual paid shills shilling that shit here.

every GGS thread ever

I can tell that you're a mediocre person

You can buy it from caseking in europe though

>I'm so special because of consumer products I buy!
Christ.

I would have bought it but I eat too much food in front of the computer and I guess its hard to clean.

oh honey you are still mediocre.

>Fake story about having a GF
Oh, she is great, she wants me to slap her in the face and whispers pappi (daddy in german) in my ear while I fuck her.
How is your dating life user?

How can I become a better person, user? By buying your mouse?

My favorite mice, all my Streamer friends recommended it to me when I asked them in a donation message.

Attached: zoomer.png (300x168, 6K)

>brags about a cheap chinese 50 usd mouse.

yikes

I love having my hand juice all over the insides of my mouse

Only paid shills here are Logitech employees, posting doctored benchmarks to sell you wireless garbage.

>shit-collecting holes
>perfect

the build quality is ass, the clicks are loose and you can easily press mouse 5 just buy squeezing the shell. Been waiting 2 weeks for a reply from their customer support to get a refund.

>paying more than 5 dollars for a mouse
Shit forgot I'm not on

bet I can beat your ass with my 2$ Dell mouse

Stop being a shitter with excessively low sensitivity. If you have a proper pad that's regularly cleaned and use hyperglide mouse feet, higher weight shouldn't be that big of a deal. Though the shape of the G pro wireless is shit anyways so that's still a good switch.

Stop being fat.

Whats wrong guys did I touch a nerve?

Friendly reminder that if you have a

Attached: Angle-snapping-on-mouse.png (316x250, 3K)

How much are you getting paid to shill this or do you actually work for that shitty company?

never trust a logitech shill, especially if they say to buy wireless

I wish a competent company stole this shape and made it with materials and QC that don't suck dick.

Attached: cooler master mastermouse s testing.jpg (1400x944, 209K)

nice, my gf says "Solo estoy aquí por mis papeles" which roughly translates into "I love having you in my ass"

imagine all the dead skin cells in there

you just got owned.

> waiting for a mouse to recharge its non-removable internal battery
> or spending hundreds of dollars a year on AAs or 9volts
> but having the mouse batteries die middle of a game anyways
> and dumping even more EM radiation into your existence
> then throwing your mouse away in anger and having to collect it from the floor, instead of just pulling it back up by the cord

wired master race

Attached: SnibetiSnab.jpg (720x635, 263K)

>sweating on your circuit board
>giving bugs FREE access into your mouse

Attached: 1482254431895.gif (320x243, 11K)

Man I want to be part of a innovative marketing campaign that involves calling people who can't understand why some people don't settle mediocre

Xd user xd

>giving SPIDERS FREE access into your mouse
> WHERE YOUR HAND RESTS

Attached: AbsoluteHell.jpg (254x255, 27K)

This has to be the single one post I've seen of a marketer trying to fit into this board.

My original G305 batteries still going strong 4 months later.

Most obvious*

my g203 prodigy is still the best

that cable loos like a loose condom about to fall off.

Attached: 1539868044166.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

can i borrow your mouse bruh

Attached: cheetos-sign.jpg (700x468, 17K)

>wired mouse

it's 2019

Holy fuck user, thanks for the laughs

Christ the model o looks fucking hideous compared to the gpw

DISGUSTING! You need two hours to clean that shit and wont survive a rage quit.

Has someone got that photo of this mouse with the nasty grease in all the holes?

I dunno dude. When I played 60cm/360 the main bottleneck I had was inconsistencies with cord drag. I went from 70g to whatever the g305 is ( most likely 85 ) and I don't regret it one bit

did you go to mouse college?

>drill holes into a deathadder
>sell it to fools

she is from Venezuela?

overdesigned faggotry for baddies who think this will make them good at games

>braided cable

Attached: no.jpg (609x419, 39K)

Nice, just what I need, a new home. I'm going to invite all my friends.

Attached: 1532656992221.jpg (800x562, 42K)

What's the point of all those holes? Are they supposed to keep your hand cooler or something?

In any case, I'd rather have more buttons.

Attached: Logitech G600 Mouse.jpg (1500x1169, 152K)

It's supposed to make it lightweight.

Have fun cleaning that shit. I'll stick to my Divina S because I value a comfortable shape more than a few grams of shaved off weight.

I didn't think anyone thought mice were getting too heavy, but I'm not a pro gamer, so what do I know.

Any g502 chads with all the weights inside of it?

I don't live in australia

do you like greasy dead skin flakes? because that's how you get greasy dead skin flakes

>I wish a competent company stole this shape
The Zowie S2 has a pretty similar shape to that
>and made it with materials and QC that don't suck dick.
Nevermind, you're shit out of luck.

>pass the mouse bro

Attached: 421532432.jpg (700x400, 174K)

But this is Yea Forums where everyone washes their hands every hour and only drinks water so I don't think that'll be an issue

ah, I see you're a man of culture as well...

Attached: DYEL.jpg (720x1280, 52K)

I only have like 4 of the weights in. I've lost the other ones

>g502
Friendly reminder that putting in extra weight is a prime sign that your mouse sensitivity is too high and that you are trying to compensate unintended minimal muscle movements with weights.

Alternatively you bite the low sensitivity bullet and stop being a high sens shitter

Attached: lmao.png (829x517, 1.05M)

lol I don't really give a fuck about sensitivity tho, it's just that I don't want to lose them little weights because of autism

These types of mouse shells will be forgotten in 5 minutes. What a dumb gimmick.

You haven't seen the Apple of mice, they sell for $250+ on Ebay

The guy who owns the company that makes/sells these mouses created this shill thread. He's done it many times. Stop giving it attention.

>Linus

I cannot fucking stand that limp wristed, in the closet, multi-earringed faggot. He is simply one of the insufferable fucking CUNTS to have ever graced youtube.
>Constantly shows off his ugly as fuck Gook kids in all his videos as if we give a shit.
>Pretends to be some Silicon Valley tech startup instead of the two bit youtuber he actually iswith his stupid fucking server setup he doesn't need
>Can't even keep said server setup running without losing all his data and videos because he's a faggot retard
>Fake rage clickbate videos like when he bought two RED cameras, completely on his own perogative, and then starts raging about how much it costs.
>Has the most annoying, high pitched, whiney voice I could possibly imagine

I don't have one of those, but switching from a 100G+ mouse to the G Pro wireless was legit a huge deal.

I thought I preferred heavy mice because my hands are big and I'm a bigger guy in general, but the G Pro Wireless is just way nicer for longer play sessions and easier to aim with. Light mice in general are legit.

Literally the only people I can imagine watching his shit are 14 year old incels in waiting who think they're tech genius's and are going to be the next Elon Musk or some shit like that.

It's actually baffling how much of a faggot he actually is. That video where his stupid fucking server goes down is the perfect insite into this. He was a fucking retard who made some overly complex server setup to store his raw footage for the youtube videos for a reason I cannot even begin to imagine, and then acts like he's some super important tech company who's lost millions of customers data. Literally all he'd have had to do is spend like a couple of weeks re-filming shit.
Literally why the fuck does a YOUTUBER need a server setup like that? LMAO it's so fucking try hard.

Also he is definetly a gay boy.

Looks ugly as shit. It's funny how many gaymerz have some of the worst taste. Like how most video cards are designed to look like some cheesy shit from future. It's as if they design this stuff for that robot fag from Grandma's Boy.

>tfw remember a time when Yea Forums used to laugh at this gamer gear shit and would dominate games with a shitty membrane keyboard and cheap Wal-Mart mouse

Attached: 1559517020481.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

ironically enough a ps/2 rubber dome keyboard and microsoft wheel mouse optical office mouse the best gaming hardware

Keyboard wise you gain no benefit at all apart from RGB meme. Lightweight mice actually have a tangible benefit though

>cut holes out of the shell to make it lightweight
>add a bunch of unnecessary leds cause its for gaming lol

Attached: 1551008606981.jpg (800x576, 63K)

>Increase price by $100
>Market it as a piece of art

Attached: DsZWHnhV4AAmcTy.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

what the fuck is that cable, its literally a shoe lace

>right handed only
>wired

No, this is perfection.

Attached: 261580-L-LO.jpg (400x400, 9K)

I agree, especially being able to clean the gunk out of the magnetic side buttons is neat
Model O is better value though

Attached: gpro.jpg (1000x698, 494K)

You do realize that the Logitech wireless mice (that don't run on removable batteries) can be played with while they're charging right?
>play with mouse
>it shows that the battery is low
>take less than 3 sec to plug the cable in
>now play while the mouse is charging
bravo retard, enjoy the wired experience I guess hahhaa

Jesus dude, leave some pussy for the rest of us.

Model O certainly isn't bad but as a lefty it's out of the question for me.

I'm willing to bet these 2 are actually people working in Linus's company

>Fags actually thought wireless had slower response times

Attached: ha.png (803x546, 253K)

Looks gay as fuck

make it all black and make the lighting one colour

So why is that better than me just taking a razor and slicing out a hunk of plastic from my c urrent mouse?

looks fuckin stupid dude

I have some random ass mouse and i do preety good.

It does its job and its lightweight , meaning less inertia

Literally one of the cheapest high-end gaming mice ever made.

still lack of choices between wired vs wireless.

>remember a time when "my mouse is dirty hang on" actually did impact performance and you had to clean the shit out of that hole the ball is in

Well , as far as i know , wired technology is faster than wireless.

Remove the hexagonal glossy gay shit and you may have a point

No regrets, white model O for 50 yuros has been really good

>2005
>go on vacation with grandparents
>stop by at the opposite side of the country to visit distant family
>fag asks if i want to surf the web or some shit on his computer while the adults talk upstairs
>he has one of those mice with the rotating ball
>no mouse pad
>ball is stiff and gets stuck constantly
>power off computer after 2 minutes

Reminder that heavier mice have more inertia than lighter ones

Attached: inertia-pail-with-sand.png (348x310, 8K)

Buy the matte model then, retard. The holes make the mouse lighter. That's the whole point Everything else is premium quality.

>the kind of fag who buys shit like this spends 6+ hours a day "hardcore" gaymin
>sweat going to flow into the internals and clog shit up

your gf is in the process of emasculating you
good job

Legitimate question, do people really not dust their hands with talc before playing? Everyone I know that plays vidya has always done it, I assumed it was common.

Yea Forums + any form of hygiene

It's not really hygiene though it just stops you from getting everything sweaty and having it slide out of your hands.

Wouldn't that get nasty as fuck from dead skin and sweat?

What? No, that's fucking crazy ritualistic behavior.

Some games require you to press more than 2 keys at once

I can't stand having my hands feel dry

Congrats you just invented a wired mouse with a heavy battery

trypophobia: the mouse
lmao

>mouse slides out of your hands
on what planet you soap person

Attached: 1547060215104.png (300x291, 117K)

>bought mouse yesterday, a G403
>see this thread
>see there's a wireless version
>mfw

Attached: 1560545562663.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

He's a hambeast who sweats out all the soda's he's drinking while gaming, so he needs fully powdered hands to be able to grip the controller or hold on to the mouse.

Its all irrelevant as you can't react fast enough for it to matter. THAT SAID I think the GPW is the current champion for latency.

i already get bad skin gunk buildup on the flat solid surfaces of my mouse why the fuck would i buy one styled like a cheese grater? that'd require a brush or multiple disassemblies per season to keep clean.

The stupid color lights fad, pisses me off.

Do I need to have a fancy mouse? I’ve been using the $10-$15 Logitech wireless ones most of the time without any negative results.

Are there any decent ergonomic “gaming” mice? Like “claw grip” style and all that.

testing

testan

>implying those things won't crumple when I use the hand I fap with

Honestly, the best mouse is the one you get used to.
Take it from me, Yea Forums. Get some cheap, logitech mouse that you know will be around forever because every mouse will break. I made the mistake of buying a 60 dollar razer mouse and getting used to it. Now it's the only one I can use, I have to put up with razer's aids software and they still go for like, 30 bucks despite being from 2006

Attached: 1531359012886.jpg (500x500, 81K)

>I'm a bigger guy
For you

Anyone have experience with the MX Master? Does it have the free scroll wheel deal as most other Logitech mice?

Attached: DasMaus.jpg (1500x1500, 109K)

>>right handed only
You can set the mouse to right handed or left handed in the control panel.

Attached: 1562442749437.png (471x467, 330K)

It does, but it's not good for vidya

Attached: latency.png (1128x493, 425K)

I've been thinking about getting a logitech trackball mouse. Are they any good or should I save my money.

>Wireless
Won't your shit run out of battery in the middle of a game ?? Then you just don't have a mouse. Like wtf

Why is it so fucking hard to find a good keyboard that doesn't have those retarded rgb lights, fuuuuuck.

why fix it if it's not broken

Attached: 3-Tasten-Maus_Microsoft.jpg (800x701, 358K)

i wish people would stop shilling the Model O so hard like its a gift from god, i love my Model O but you people are making us regular folks look bad. basically its a good mouse if you have a computer job that you work at all day and then you want to come home and play vidya. it will fatigue your hand less since its so light weight so its easier to use for hours on end.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1599x1200, 255K)

Nah she's from the U.S

I know its a faggot gaymer brand but it's lasted me longer than any other mouse

Attached: 51SlUHHiw6L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1000, 52K)

I've ordered a model O as I want a nice mouse for my home machine and I will take my current G203 to work (will turn off the RGB) as the mouse my office computer uses is shit. Plus I really, really make use of the side buttons.

>imagine having to clean this down the line

Imagine if some insect put their larvae inside the mouse and you wouldn't notice it while playing until they hatchted, haha

yea the g203 is only like 80 grams, i really want its predecessor though, the G100s. i've still seen a few on Amazon, apparently there is an easy to remove weight inside the G100s that makes it the same weight as the Model O once you take it out. the G100s and the G203 are teh same shape too.

my rival 600 works.

didn't like the model o shape and feet
waiting fort xm1 and mm710

>Yea Forums
>dominating games
The vast majority of posters on this board are pure shit at every game they play, why do you think dark souls is seen as hard here.
They've sometimes beaten the mouthbreathers that bother to play against them from reddit

yea Razer designs are gimmicky and 2000s gamurr style aesthetically but I really like the Abyssus V2. its light weight and the clicks have a crisp zowie-like high tension feel. way better than shitty Corsair mice, and even the G Pro imo. (the G Pro i had featured annoyingly hypersensitive clicks that actuated if you even breathed on the fucking thing)

I've got a G403, how do I turn off the blue g?

I thought you were supposed to add weights to your mouse to make movement more precise. I can't keep up with all these gamer memes.

>needs the client to be opened for the mousespeed to be set

No thanks, bloatware

even though i main the Model O i actually agree with you on the shape thing. the perfect mouse would be the G203 with the Model O's honeycomb holes in it. anyone have a nice 3D Printer? :)

yeah for years that was the standard, that's why older gaming mice like the G100s have added weights. but its not just a meme, i realized i liked lighter mice around the Model O's weight back like 5 years ago. i had been using an old beat up 2009 Razer Abyssus that weighs exactly 71 grams until I finally heard about the Model O. all i could think was "thank god you retards finally caught up with me."

It's got the best skates and cable on the market. As good if not better than parts sold separately. The cable will blow your mind if you've never used a high-end one before.

it's interesting that so many people are doing the "paracord mod" on their model o's, is the paracord even that much more "invisible" feeling? seems like a pain in the ass to do...

>some autismo really thinks that they're doing something so important they need to do the thing that olympian gold medalists do to prepare as if it was anything nearly as difficult

Attached: IMG_0070.jpg (657x640, 35K)

*gets the most expensive equipment*
*only plays normalfag casualshit like Overwatch*
Heh of course I post on Yea Forums, what gave it away

He gives nice tips if someone is looking to start out, but every god damn second he seems to shill something.

I fapped to this doujin

You, I like you.

Attached: 1510786338478.jpg (832x1200, 305K)

Babys second doujin, the first being Emergence

oh for fucks sake you're comparing kilograms to grams with that picture

weight between mice is literally grams...

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>dollar signs after the number

What did you do to the Lindbergh baby!?

Attached: 1560162967587.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

Wouldn't the holes feel uncomfortable?

after while the gunk buildup will cover the holes

Strangely the only time I ever sweat, or at least the only time it's ever really noticeable, is during tense moments in vidya. My last mousepad had sweat stains on it. I'm not fat at all.

SPEED HOLES

I have the g502 and love it. Mouse customization is really nice.

>App for button mapping and more
>On the fly dpi change
>Weights
>Free spinning scroll wheel button

Got mine for $30 because Best buy had it priced incorrectly.

Attached: afIbtPp.png (1006x750, 388K)

Nah, first is baby fuck. its awwwwright (I forget the exact name of it).

outta my way

Attached: 26-104-838-05.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Do they have fans under the holes?

Attached: 1561907454429.jpg (914x816, 41K)

Community, pretending, laughs, actual idiots, etc

Attached: 1543658493308.jpg (1280x1024, 434K)

I know that feel.

Attached: 1533374135890.jpg (800x800, 82K)

You know, I thought the design was pretty fuckin stupid, but there does seem to be a benefit to grip and the holes might work well for sweaty hands. Still though, the price is ludicrous and the self-acclaimed "art" comment is just completely off-putting.
I get putting money into headphones and things like that, but spending a shit ton of money on a mouse isn't going to make that much of a difference

I have that mouse and I love it.
I would recommend it highly if gaming is not the only thing you use your computer for.

Wireless mice literally last for months of usage on a single AA battery, how the fuck are you spending hundreds of dollars on batteries a year?
>EM radiation
meme excuse
>Throwing your mouse away in anger
Are you, literally, a child?

Wired users will buy mouse bungees and all sorts of retarded shit to simulate a wireless one when there is literally no difference in sensor and latency.

The way the mouse ergonomy works is highly dependant of your physionomy, which is, of course, very different from one person to another, just like when you're trying to choose which clothes or which shoes you should buy. Same for look and functionnality, not everybody has the same needs or tastes.
Perfection is therefore very subjective in this case.

Just wanted to point this out.

Attached: stare.jpg (271x186, 9K)

If Yea Forums were actually good at games, they would be actually playing games and not trying cope with their furstrations by shitposting

It ain't 2008 anymore user.

>now you have layers of talc dust in your mouse
You're not solving anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA

Who else?

Attached: 91YmmYMH40L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1364, 179K)

My mousewheel is in the shitter though

Shit is lighter than any Zowie out of the box.

You can just uninstall it after uploading your settings to the on-board memory.

Just do it yourself

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 348K)

Is it true wired connections have less input lag than wireless? Asking for myself

as far for my experience, yes, some times game didnt felt as responsive with a wirless

ugly as fuck

Modern wireless is indistinguishable from wired.

Attached: logitech wireless.jpg (1775x1335, 386K)

>return g403
>buy g703
that was hard user

Imagine all the dust, sweat and dirt sticking inside those fucking holes.

Attached: 1559502628416.jpg (1804x1400, 1.31M)

And they say trypophobia doesn't exist.
I was putting my hand on the mouse while watching that OP mouse, and my hand jolted away.

Now my whole pc build can show how gay i am

Sorry, I thought this was an english speaking imageboard.
I can't read börkbörk

WHERE THE FUCK IS G9 REMAKE?
Best mouse I've ever had and nothing else comes even close.

Maybe if you like overpriced trash or too dumb to form your own opinion and just follow shit streamers