I got a simple question for you Yea Forums: what video game are you looking forward to the most right now?

i got a simple question for you Yea Forums: what video game are you looking forward to the most right now?

Attached: 1546314648753.gif (428x587, 350K)

cyberpunk

whatever game shes from
source me

Daemon X Machina
I was sold as soon as I heard that Kawamori was doing the mechanical design.

Attached: showing off.webm (812x580, 2.95M)

This. When the first gameplay demo came out, I told myself that if even 50% of what was shown off is actually real, the game is going to be stellar. It's gonna be jank as fuck, have all the issues The Witcher 3 had likely, and I'm sure Yea Forums will nitpick it to death. But I'm really excited to explore what the game has.

So long as it's not an outright broken, unfinished mess, it will at least be good. And despite all of The Witcher 3's flaws, I still see that game as one of the best made this gen. So I'm hopeful for Cyberpunk.

Otherwise Crystal Chronicles Remastered and Hollow Knight Silksong.

I'm going to cut off Nio's stupid ahoge

New Illwinter project and I hope it will be roguelike or roguelite but any will do, even CoE5.

Holy shit. Imagine being so bad at flying that you accidentally draw a retarded chicken in the clouds.

bannerlord, and i'd answer the same 7 years ago

Literally nothing. There's not a single game that has me hyped right now

none, there are no good games coming out anytime soon

Anime RPG #1,643,582

System Shock 3. expectations are low but im still excited to see gameplay

that game is going to be so bad, i think the system shock remake has 50% chance of being good, but forget about system shock 3

me personally i'm more excited about the next resident evil game, so either REmake 3 or RE8. new bamham game would also be nice

Attached: 1556426531973.jpg (1200x900, 356K)

Metal Gear Gold: Even The Moon

Attached: LUDENS.jpg (800x1131, 429K)

Doom Eternal and Prime 4

Cyberpunk, Death Stranding, Iceborne

Pokemon sword

In all honesty I'm not really looking forward to any game right now, only mildly.
Astral Chain seems nice, but I'm waiting for user reviews. Same with DaemonXMachina.
I already played Dragon Quest XI on PC and unless the added extras in the Switch version are really outstanding I don't see why I should double dip for portability alone.
No game announced so far is really grabbing my attention and Cyberpunk looks like it will be another Witcher 3 scenario where you "have" to like it and think it's the best game ever, even though every bit of new information coming out makes the game seem more and more foreign to what was initial said it's going to be.
I'm also not going to bother with Persona 5 Royal until the changes are really good and Atlus didn't fuck over the entire story like they did with Persona 4 Golden.
SMTV is nowhere to be seen so I'll not get hyped for it until we actually know it's coming out.
FF7Remake I will not touch until the whole thing with all episodes is out, or I'll surely regret it like with FFXV.
We don't know much about Animal Crossing New Horizons since it got delayed for another half year and things could change.

Attached: 1562600188711.gif (214x214, 1.27M)

>story us /u/shit about a classroom full of girl assassins trying to kill the new girl for one wish

Unironically Pokémon Masters

5.0 savage raids & the new animal crossing

I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE IT

Killer Instinct 2(4)