How can you fix modern rpgs when the modern player mentality is built around phone games and shit?

How can you fix modern rpgs when the modern player mentality is built around phone games and shit?

Attached: 1562985993977.jpg (1920x2160, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYo9a1xV6kE
youtube.com/channel/UC22BVlBsZc6ta3Dqz75NU6Q
youtu.be/0RkapfBYIfc?t=85
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is he such a dick to his mother? She's fucking adorable.

what anime

shut up faggot this guy is 100% right about the sticks and video games are trash nowadays

stop trying to fit in so hard

what do you mean trying? video games are trash nowadays its the fucking truth you dumb zoomer

>Do you love your mom and her two-hit multi-target attacks?

Attached: Mamako pout_Medium.webm (1280x720, 204K)

Attached: 1563007410622.jpg (804x1024, 187K)

okaa-san online

wow zoomer memes as well this is some classic Yea Forums rage memes user do some more

why yes, I do love pochi!

As do I, user

Attached: Smiling demon.jpg (848x1218, 958K)

>when your mom is best girl and you're tsundere for her
mommies need to go perform an adults quest together, while their zoomer son and daughter stay put at the inn.

RPGs were more difficult before the NES era?

but i dont have a mom complex

/ss/ doujins where?

>he doesn't know

Attached: Kiss 01.png (1426x2048, 494K)

Because you would do the same with your mother

I wish my mother stops drinking to the point of liver failure.

>make a show where the entire appeal is that there's a cute pochi-designed mom who constantly dotes on and loves her son
>make the son a selfish prick to the point he gets angry at her and makes her fucking cry in the first episode when she did literally nothing wrong
Fuck this kid.

Attached: 1471536481886.jpg (588x393, 172K)

It's like he's a teenager or something

NO
Mamaku is pure.

Attached: 1562968955556.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

You guys all have a Pochi shelf with Pochi background art, right?

Attached: DSC_0480.jpg (3840x2160, 2.02M)

Isn't this based on a doujin?

Of course!
But I'm moving so it's in storage at the moment

Unfortunately not, which means the MC probably won't fuck his mom.

Attached: 1546073711407.jpg (2480x1754, 795K)

when he sticks in it in his mom, is when I will finally bother with this series

Attached: 1551580460690.jpg (4922x3508, 2.33M)

No, is a "normal" harem isekai novel, pochi just did the art

I assume you are thinking of Ane Naru Mono, the manga that the illustrator for the LN made.
And yes, it's a really good H-manga.

Attached: Scent.png (1170x1472, 865K)

He won't, just enjoy watching the mom doing cute things.

Attached: cutiemom.webm (510x646, 422K)

i recognise this lewd older sister

Attached: 1561404208577.jpg (552x920, 40K)

I mean it is kinda the whole point to the plot.
A government program to improve mother-child relationships.

My dick needs a good doujin on this

Why does it seem like jeans are the cliche outfit for housewives? I almost never see anyone else wear them.

I think something about them emphasizes the butt while still appearing casual, much like how a house wife can still be extremely attractive without trying to draw attention to herself.

Attached: Jeans.jpg (449x999, 465K)

They could have just made him unappreciative like at the start and go from there.

Making him shout at her until she cries just leaves a shitty taste in the viewers mouth.

Not everyone has a broken relationship with their parents, user.

>teenage boy gets to live fantasy of going inside of a video game
>his mom comes along
Okay, we got that the mom is a hot milf, but look at it from his perspective, and try not to tell me you'd be at least a little pissed if your mom was tagging along on your adventure.

Attached: 1563008380826.webm (1920x1080, 444K)

>fantasy setting
>a adventurer is not just an insult

Attached: 1414642308181.png (500x591, 618K)

They're not blood-related right? I can't fap to real incest.

games for this feel

Attached: Swing.webm (1280x720, 326K)

They're blood related, but there is nothing between them besides standard mom teasing

I don't see why you'd be that pissed. Like I get the logic, but I'd be far more excited by the prospect of exploring this new fantasy world rather than getting upset that my mother is there with me.

His mom ruins all the adventure by being too OP

Cooking Mama, WarioWare games (5-Volt mini games)

Attached: 1560291038821.jpg (6394x4088, 3.91M)

Bitch, back in the day your weapons had to be EARNED or use whatever was available.

These spoiled brats I fucking swear.

this anime is going to be great holy shit

How is there more actual discussion happening in this single thread on Yea Forums than any of the 5+ threads about this show on Yea Forums?

Fucking boomer, glad mom dabs on his ass everytime.

Attached: 1501602078405.gif (318x400, 538K)

>MTR
>ママの強さがレア
Fucking fantastic.

>MTR
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (1066x1500, 923K)

It's all right. Mamako is definitely the best part, though

Attached: Peak.jpg (1440x810, 241K)

>MTR
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

I NEED TO KNOW

>current season is full of age gap pairings and daughterwives

What is he up to?

Attached: abe.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

Good lord I am such a fucking sucker for pantyhose, especially when they have thigh bands.

Attached: 1555980132472.png (312x326, 15K)

Oh, it is.

Attached: 1562965323754.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

she's the only part as far as I'm concerned

Attached: Black tights.jpg (1200x905, 87K)

>MTR
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>mtw
Is this a new fetish? Where moms steal their sons from some roastie whores?
Sounds hot.

see
Mama''s level of strength is rare.

It's also a really good non-h manga.

>MTR is when the adventure of your life cheats on you with your mom and you have to watch

>MTR
Just a question. Is it possible for mothers to cuck other mothers out of their own sons. Is this author madman enough to try pull this shit and get MC NTR'd away from mamako?

Attached: 1534042463869.png (544x465, 154K)

the guy who also pioneered the normalization for same sex relationship? if faggotry is okay then so is incest.

I agree. Even though it updates really slowly, I love Yuu-kun and Chiyo's relationship. The underlying feeling of horror adds to uneasy atmosphere when it needs to, but the heartwarming stuff remains extremely heartwarming.

Attached: We have a contract.png (788x656, 402K)

No, you sick piece of shit. It means his mom is strong.

I hope you're watching miru tights user
youtube.com/watch?v=bYo9a1xV6kE

I wouldn't mind

I stopped watching anime ages ago, what anime are you talking about besides the one in OP?

>incredibly hot milf
>pochi will never get a doujin done with this since making h for your own official thing is frowned in Japan
FUCK

Attached: 1535575015815.png (355x299, 77K)

What a weird timeline to witness this occurrence.

Attached: 1524228415257.jpg (1066x1269, 162K)

There's no way my demon loli daughteru is going to grow up to become my bride!

>MTR

Attached: 1436898788771.jpg (980x952, 475K)

>saying this about Pochi
>the artist who has an H series that's also serialized as a regular manga
Yes, I know the H version of Ane came first, but if anyone can do it then it's going to be her.

Okay, that's one, but the previous post implies that most of the season is full of age gap/daughterwife stuff

Aren't there quite a few artists that make lewds of their characters?

Attached: All the worlds blessings.jpg (1280x1829, 398K)

>Uchi musume
>Cop craft
>Maou-sama, Retry

Attached: bbcb6563afefa412911df4e5f0431b401546248843_full.jpg (640x701, 178K)

Yikes

I'm not that other guy, that's just the other show I know of. I don't know how old the elf is in Cop Craft, but that might be age gap if it ends up being romance. The anime won't ever really get to it, but Hibiki from dumbbell is in love with an older guy and in the manga has thought about him getting arrested for fucking a minor if they started dating while she's still in high school. I haven't read the manga, but Kamikatsu is about an older guy traveling with a younger girl who's his war buddy's daughter. I don't know if there will be any romance between them, though.

like who

Attached: 1539459386619.gif (282x300, 1.77M)

>Yea Forumstards still think pochi is a busty woman

Attached: 1557861238881.jpg (1482x2048, 213K)

The guy who does the character designs for Monogatari has published several doujins featuring them. They're all NTR, though.

Attached: 1562746771446.png (750x740, 624K)

you should shut up fucking zoomer.

as expected of tr/a/nnies

>NTR

Attached: 1562981103948.gif (161x153, 1.91M)

Abe is getting really desperate if he is fine with you fucking even your own mother as long as it produces a worker.

KAWASAKI Tadataka
Synecdoche

are two examples of artists who also do hentai but I don't think they're 100% of the character in they non-h series

>series-long unresolved sexual tension
Fuck anime and fuck weebs that enable it

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Monogatari
What's his name

This anime/ln/manga is fucking garbage. The MC is so fucking unlikeable it hurts. I feel bad for the mom but she deserves it for not beating his shit in like a good mom would.

>He's never been to comiket

mamako is the MC.

I mean she has a youtube channel where you can clearly hear her voice
you should always be skeptical when someone posts a picture of a girl promoting an artist's booth and claiming that it's the artist, I've seen people claim raita is a girl while doing that, but that doesn't seem to be the case with pochi.

It doesn't matter you KNEW what I meant Joe.

She's definitely a woman, but I'm not sure if she's busty.

Depends on your goals. If you just want to make a good game, then fuck player mentality and design something from the ground up. You can concern yourself with player interface and difficulty when the core game is complete, but don't adjust the core mechanic and idea of the game based on what modern gamers "want". It may be an overused example, but Dark Souls was well received despite its very unfriendly-to-modern game design, in part because it didn't try to half-ass its core design partway through.

If you want to make something to appeal to modern player mentality, though, then just make something that they'd enjoy and actually make it good. A lot of current games slap a coat of anime paint on their game and then consider it good enough. There's a lot more improvement you could do with a modern RPG than what most companies try.

her voice sounds flat
and she draws busty women
so VERY flat

Comiket is half female, and that's only because more men have started attending.

the mom deserves it for being a helicopter

It's not the guy talking about sticks you low IQ donkey

can anyone post >her channel

youtube.com/channel/UC22BVlBsZc6ta3Dqz75NU6Q

my thanks

Takeda Hiromitsu did a few pieces of the nurse from Maken Ki

I did say she deserves it for not beating him daily

I'm going to make Pochi bustier by impregnating her

>where you can clearly hear her voice
user, she uses バ美声 for the voice. If you go to her booth, however, the 売り子s will readily tell you that they're not Pochi, and you can see who Pochi is when she's healthy enough to give out autographs.

nigger

She's a barren 43 year old. Your kids will be retarded.

Jesus Christ. The guy that draws all those horrible NTR doujin is the mangaka for that series? That would explain why the art from it looked familiar.

Only niggers beat their kids? Did your parents not beat you for being a faggot?

That's not a broken relationship, you just would be embarrassed that you go on adventure with your mom.

How do you know if someone is flat just from their voice?

not that guy but I'm retarded so this is not an issue

31, user

She just turned 30.

>How do you know if someone is flat just from their voice?
Age.

most rpgs are casual-tier since most of them are designed to be done to be beaten with regular attacks or casting highest damage abilities or spells with no regards to other abilities that aren't healing

Attached: e3ea191a6180796fdba3a7dc1c2c080a.png (450x450, 127K)

>Pochi is just making herself sound more high pitched
>She actually has an extremely sultry Ara ara~ voice

Attached: 1505431548225.png (872x770, 814K)

>How can you fix modern rpgs when the modern player mentality is built around phone games and shit?

Keep making the games the same and just aim for a more niche market. With the modern mentality I could fart in a box and people would buy it if I branded it right. So companies should make two games. One with all the effort and all the care, made with the immense profits from their second game POPCULTURE BING BANG BOOMY MICROTRANSACVAGANZA!

Attached: 1454227340707.png (400x400, 439K)

How are you aware of Maken Ki but not of Hiromitsu being the author?

His girls are the biggest draw.

Attached: 1496320110240.jpg (350x389, 22K)

>made with the immense profits from their second game
ooooor they could bank that money and release a second cash grab and rake in more money?

>he can't tell difference between male drawn and female drawn art
Yikes. I'll be nice and give you a couple hints: men don't give a shit about clothes or anatomy at all, and girls do. Compare Raita and Asanagi to Pochi and Wada's art, there's a world of difference in both clothing type and detail, as well as anatomy. Men only emphasize sexual features and care about nothing else.

Attached: yikes.png (232x284, 185K)

She's aging in reverse, stick it in now before Yea Forums wants her.

>If you've ever seen a page from a manga or a screenshot from an anime posted, you have to know who the original author is
You might be dumber than Ako.

>men don't give a shit about clothes or anatomy at all
>Men only emphasize sexual features and care about nothing else.
Not true in Japan.

I'm talking about companies that care. Ones that want to make their dream games. I'm just saying they should rake in what they can from the walking wallets to help fund their endevours.

raita is stylized not bad anatomy

no female mangaka has ever drawn any cervix pounding h-manga or anything involving smegma. prove me wrong

Tell the player that he gonna learn today.
youtu.be/0RkapfBYIfc?t=85
Witcher sense can go to hell.

>I'm talking about companies that care. Ones that want to make their dream games
those don't exist

>Harem.
Ruined beyond repair.

The Mobile Minority only make up a "majority" of internet traffic because downloading an entire youtube video and pinging shitbook is counted as "traffic".

You people have been saying that for over 20 years, I should know because I remember people saying it on GameFAQs before the towers got hit.

The entire appeal of the series is that he's the artist though. There is nothing else of note going on. Nobody ever read or watched Maken Ki for anything other than "a bunch of really great girls by that dude that draws great girls"

I thought the way Pochi writes was bigger evidence of her being a female.

I mean it's pretty clear from the start that he's a shit adventurer and he'd be dead without his mom
we're going to get the inevitable arc that lasts the rest of the season where his mom leaves and he realizes he's lost without her and learns to appreciate her more

both are for niggers

>Men only emphasize sexual features and care about nothing else.

Spoken like a true, repressed American. You're like a starving man. You just want food, you don't care about the taste or texture, you just want to stuff your craw. Meanwhile people who've grown up without the taboo about sex are used to seeing a pair of tits and want a little garnish on the side. Why do you think those keyhole sweaters became such a fucking meme? It's cause they're fucking hot, they have that tantalizing risque-ness that leaves you imagining.

Attached: 1452465141562.jpg (350x277, 17K)

A lot of teens don't realize their parents are people until they see them crying because of something the teen has done. Parents try to protect their kids from their own issues for the longest time, and we always assume any parent who can't keep their cool around their kids is bad... but that leads to parents bottling up a lot of their emotions when their kids frustrate or worry them. As such, when a spoiled teen does something really stupid or hurtful and sees their parent seriously lose their cool for the first time, they get the understanding that their parent isn't just a happy go lucky, silly bill paying machine, but someone that cares about them a lot, and that guilt becomes more empathy.

>tl;dr realizing you hurt someone who spent their entire life doing their best to take care of you is a big step towards growing up

And I didn't watch or read it at all. I just said that I've only seen screenshots in passing, which is usually accompanied by the poster saying something along the lines of "I'm going to fap to this scene" and not "I'm going to fap to this artwork done by Takeda Hiromitsu".

If my mom was this nice

Pretty much. People who act like their combat has integrity always turn out to be small minded people who basically want an excuse to feel superior over people who play more highly skilled games, and only believe that they are especially intelligent because they are basically too weak willed and undisciplined to comprehend the tactical elements of real time games.

>The Mobile Minority only make up a "majority" of internet traffic because downloading an entire youtube video and pinging shitbook is counted as "traffic".
i don't think you realize how much mobile games make. fgo alone makes billions

>sexual tension with your mother
based and alabama-pilled

Waifu autists (and mindless dolls in general) exist only to have their money fleeced. Since it's illegal to enslave them for some reason you gotta do the next best thing and just make them give you money. It's the same as snake oil, gotta get money away from the idiots who are illegally holding wealth and into the pockets of actual people.

The kids are supposed to be shits, this gives room for character growth into better people.
meanwhile all the mommies are gonna be best girls i guarantee it.

Attached: this bitch.jpg (950x1346, 687K)

It's the mama that mentions the sticks. She loves sticks.

Are there any moms in this thread watching this anime? How does it make you feel?

i don't know if moms browsing Yea Forums would be cool or horrifying

>tfw no mama to watch anime with

Attached: 1560307582604.png (672x861, 346K)

you kno whats funny is i've played more in depth hentai rpgs than regular rpgs

NTR doujins where the mom steals away the MC's harem when?

>another generic isekai trash
I wanna go back to my twelve kingdoms and escaflowne.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

I'm not really into incest THAT much but I wanna see a doujin by pochi where the MC forces the okaasaan into H and he starts doing her really hard, like he's in heat, and she tries to be slightly dismissive in that "maa maa~ how grown up" way but it's obvious she's turned on by the libido as well.

that's just my take on the situation I bet I'm alone in this tho

Attached: 1537857233141.png (235x283, 103K)

Attached: 1562963145012.webm (960x540, 1.17M)

So you think most isekai involve the hero's mother coming along?

>I wanna go back to my twelve kingdoms and escaflowne.
You wouldn't watch them if they came out today.

if everyone had a mom as cute a mamako you'd be gay not to want that

>So you think most isekai involve the hero's mother coming along?
And that's great how?
What makes it stand out more compared to other generic Isekais that aired or are airing?
>You wouldn't watch them if they came out today.
But I did rewatch them last year.

That's pretty hot, user

I know, right. It's like 'proper' RPGs have to be high budget clusterfucks with a billion things happening and tons of blocking you with inane shit and but no meaningful freedom as to how you actually progress through the game, while hentai games are like "hey, why not just let the player find some secret event, fuck off, ignore the 'main quest' and decide to run a whorehouse instead?".

How the fuck did things turn out like this?

Fuck that, have another mom NTR MC's mom away from him. He doesn't deserve her.

We all love onee-san

>And that's great how?
You said it's generic, meaning that you think the premise is a common feature of isekai.

>But I did rewatch them last year.
You people never watch the things you claim you want to watch. You just want to complain. It doesn't matter what shows are coming out, you'll never watch any of it.

Monogatari is trash so it makes sense.

>Do you love your mom and her two-hit multi-target attacks?

>haha bet thats a doujin or something, no way this is the real name
>its real

Whats up with these long ass names for anime these days

>You people never watch
Who are this people?
Looks like you can't defend your trash nuIsekai shit.

>You people never watch the things you claim you want to watc
Not him, but I always mix backlog stuff in with newer stuff whether it's anime, manga or games. Anime especially has mountains of great older stuff. Even a lot of game series devolved over time compared to their older entries.

The people who complain about memes like isekai and harem.

>Looks like you can't defend your trash nuIsekai shit.
You've never even seen an isekai anime in your life.

>You've never even seen an isekai anime in your life.
Huh?
Then what's this?
Stay fucking retarded.

Don't have the modern player as your target demographic. Problem solved.

>Huh?
It's always the same thing with you NPCs. You just complain all day long about some shit you read somewhere.

@470224618
>he gets even more retarded

You sound really fucking stupid.

I didn't say anything retarded anywhere.

The fact that you're an NPC doesn't make someone else stupid.

So does he fuck his mom or nah

He secretly has mother complex but is too tsundere to admit it. So he treats his mom like shit to make it look like he hates her but jacks off to her behind her back.

You're stupid because you're making assumptions about people not reading or watching isekai or harems, when in reality you're probably some idiot who's read a few machine translated haremshit and isekai LNs on bakatsuki and thinks you're an expert on the topic.

>Why is he such a dick to his mother?

its not always easy telling your hot mom that you want to fuck her so you just end up being a bully to her which gets you hard anyway

>mom gets him a harem
I hate isekai but I might just enjoy this

Attached: 1549192295528.png (1000x1414, 1.32M)

They're increasingly based on LNs rather than manga, and LNs have a tradition of increasingly long and overly descriptive titles.

She's not part of the harem

I'm making assumptions about "people" who are all identical to each other. It's always the same shit. Always the same memes. Always the same buzzwords. Always the same "opinions."

She is.

Incest is wrong and you should feel bad.

older women are worthless, I only get turned on by little girls.

Attached: cake 29 years old.jpg (640x384, 350K)

Why?

Staying on Yea Forums instead of being a productive member of society is wrong, yet here we are. May as well enjoy some mommy titties.

Not only is she part of the harem, but she is actually the head of the harem, and most of the girls care far more about following mom than they do about the MC.

>I'm making assumptions about "people" who are all identical to each other.
And you're a complete fucking retard for it. I watch more anime and read more manga and LNs than you do. Watching a bunch of trash like isekai cellphone or DxD or Kneesox or Slime or Astra doesn't mean that the people calling shows like that bad aren't actually familiar with them, or that they don't actually watch the older stuff they pine for. Genmu Senki Leda just got a nice BD release. You should go watch that. It's a fun little isekai movie.

I thought the same until I started watching this

She isn't, being part of the harem implies she's a love interest but she isn't, her and her son don't see each other that way.

>I watch more anime and read more manga and LNs than you do.
No you don't.

Main artist for the original Disgaea games constantly drew porn of its characters.

yet

Attached: 1536925911563.png (499x338, 38K)

I learned moon specifically so that I could watch and read more stuff. You read machine translations on bakatsuki and spoilers on animesuki and think you're an LN expert.

Oh shit mom isekai is out. Thanks Yea Forums

How can 3D even compete

Attached: D-Miq7OUEAE4zHZ.jpg large.jpg (464x619, 94K)

Reminder to never be like the MC.
Don't make your mother cry.

Attached: knives.png (385x517, 205K)

Mommy is so kawaii.

Attached: 3F21DCF4-5AB6-4BED-B4DC-2002F51C99AA.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

>I learned moon specifically so that I could watch and read more stuff.
No you didn't. You're just another NPC who just repeats what he's told. Always the same shit, the same memes, the same buzzwords, the same opinions.

>gif
>that fucking blury
hey alright

It's her harem

>No you didn't.
嘘じゃないけど?日本語は本当にできるよ
お前は一切たりとも出来なだろうな

Yes it's really hard to input Japanese text on Yea Forums. Only someone fully fluent in Japanese could do such a thing.

AHHHHHHHGHGHG
I WANT TO GIVE THE PROTAGONIST A SIBLING
FUCJ

Attached: 1553468130451.jpg (970x545, 771K)

MOMMY! OH MOMMY!

Stop being so angry that you called out for being the kind of retard that reads machine translated LNs and thinks they're special for it.

>My mom is a drunken, drug addicted skelly
>Can't find a plump replacement mommy gf
It hurts.

Attached: 1365370399179.gif (500x279, 127K)

What did he say?

She called her the N-word

I never said or implied anything about reading any machine translated light novels. You're delusional.

Fuck you, you knew that posting that pic would derail the entire thread.
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD, GO BACK TO Yea Forums OR WHATEVER, FUCK RUINING THREADS ON Yea Forums. THIS IS VIDEOGAMES, NOT Yea Forums, Yea Forums OR WAHTEVER FUCKING PORN BOARD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't want to fuck his mommy
How do we fix this?

Attached: 1562984405839.jpg (470x645, 98K)

No, but it bleeds through your posts. The only people that get angry over others calling their favorite haremshit or isekai LNs trash are the ones that read awful machine translations of awful LNs.

>It's a harem

hard pass

He very, very clearly does. Looks at her tits at least three times in the episode.

>Harem
Dropped
When will the meme end?

>Not >mom gets a harem

Would she want to fuck him though? She's married.

Divorced.

No such thing bleeds through my posts. I never said or implied anything about reading my machine translated light novels. That's 100% your delusion.

>The only people that get angry over others calling their favorite haremshit or isekai LNs trash are the ones that read awful machine translations of awful LNs.
I'm angry at NPCs constantly spouting the same pre-programmed shit. Like the buzzwords "haremshit" and "trash."

She isn't divorced, did you not read the first volume? It's another episode of dad who never comes home from work so the kid ntr's the dad by fucking his mom.

It's okay if the husband is dead/gone/on a permanent businesses trip.

Attached: 1562984342499.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

not to the point where I'd make me mum cry

>It's actually the mom who gets the harem!
Where did this dumb meme even start? Most of the girls explicitly want to fuck him. All the mom does is help recruit them.

My mom is annoying and i'd probably get mad too.

>I'm angry at NPCs constantly spouting the same pre-programmed shit.
You mean like retards who read machine translated LNs, don't actually watch older stuff and then get mad when people say they like older stuff better?

It's not that bad to get ntrd by your own son.
especially if you also has a daughter

no
if you arent loyal even in death
were you eevn loyal at all?

Again, that's your delusion. You cannot find anything anywhere in my posts that supports the notion that I read machine translated light novels.

"until death do us part" user

I'm saying that would be better in this case

>You cannot find anything anywhere in my posts that supports the notion that I read machine translated light novels.
Your idiotic attitude, defensiveness over shitty LNs, and inability to read Japanese make it a dead giveaway.

>western marriage

Attached: 1557617048583.jpg (950x1350, 346K)

Sounds like you're just a faggot.

Nips are pretty westernized these days, western-styled marriages are way more common than traditional japanese marriages.

Attached: 1550323991151.png (1000x1000, 177K)

He told her he wished he'd never been born so that he wouldn't have to put up with her as his mother.

what are traditional japanese marriages like

What homosexual hates this?

Fuck you doc.

Like this

Attached: __oosuki_mamako_tsuujou_kougeki_ga_zentai_kougeki_de_ni_kai_kougeki_no_okaasan_wa_suki_desu_ka_drawn (1755x2000, 726K)

You are delusional.

a large octopus and lots of oil

the west should have been nuked instead, the world would unironically be a better place

You don't like western wedding dresses?

>mommies need to go perform an adults quest together
Why is there no yuri anime about doting mothers getting with each other?

Anime and manga happened because of Disney influence. If the west had been nuked there would be no anime.

who doesn't look at their moms tits?

fags

>caring about anything else but the person you love
not gonna make it

Because /ss/ is the best, and yuri is garbage that only loud fags want.

>Got Beaten Up by Mr Motorcycle Noises

Attached: 2147687-tatsuya.jpg (300x600, 23K)

nigga most women on this site are femcels

Did they just adapt these comics into an anime

Attached: 1545378304179.png (853x704, 18K)

pretty much

Okay but consider the following: Cute moms making out in the other room while their kids play video games.

First month here?
come back in 6 years when you are 18

Thoughts on mommy's stats?

Attached: 1563009789680.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Attached: 1545378185136.png (853x704, 39K)

It's literally an in-joke among LN authors.

>tfw mom is a brainlet

Moms ara ara'ing their sons > your shit tier fetish

what the fuck does this have to do with Yea Forumsidya

Attached: this is america.png (800x600, 1.28M)

Only 50 luck? Dropped.

hold up i got an image for this

>HP 120
>DEF 1
So she's a glass cannon?

found it

Attached: 1547234321272.jpg (621x707, 84K)