As a PC owner...

As a PC owner, the switch has been an awful purchase and has been gathering dust for months because I can play most of the games on PC with a better framerate and resolution. The lineup of exclusives is pitiful:

>Mario Odyssey - legitimately good game, enjoyed it thoroughly but finished it and put it down for good.
>BotW - definitive edition is on PC.
>Mario Maker 2 - dude just make your own game lmao.
>Cadence of Hyrule - already played Necrodancer, got old quickly.
>Yoshi - looks lame.
>Smash - it was okay but fighting games aren't for me.
>Mario and Rabbids - Xcom is better.
>Octopath - incredibly shallow, definitive edition on PC.
>Splatoon - doesn't appeal to me whatsoever.
>Pokemon let's go - do I need to say anything?
>Xenoblade - unacceptable framerate, jarring translation when using japanese audio (why did they decide to change names?).

I could go on but to be honest I've probably listed most of the exclusives on the system.

in terms of upcoming games I'm most excited for SMT V and there's no sign of that any time soon. Pathetic.

Attached: 458.png (680x680, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyz5zG_txsA
youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html
gamasutra.com/view/news/341545/PS4_software_sales_up_at_Sony_as_hardware_decline_continues.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3RS2VwGGk
youtu.be/0YCMOft2KYo
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/baffled switch/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xenoblade and smt are the only games i bought the switch for and desu it would have been more worth waiting 10 years for a 120 fps emulator than paying for this hot plastic garbage

NOOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: Alexander Senki - Act 5 - God of Creation.mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2019.05.14_16.26.22].jpg (710x480, 55K)

I wish they released xenoblade on hardware that can handle it. I've had single digit FPS at times.

>unacceptable framerate

I don't recall any framerate problems, the real problem was it becoming a little too grany in busy areas, which was fine in motion, but would make it impossible to make screenshots.

Feel the same way about the PS4. Total waste of money

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should just sell it?

based

>Xenoblade - unacceptable framerate, jarring translation when using japanese audio
Use the dub, unironically. It's worse for the first few chapters but becomes far superior to the sub as the game proceeds. Besides, the early scenes that everyone criticizes are equally bad in both languages.

Attached: xc2.png (1182x734, 1.92M)

This.
I fell for the Yea Forums meme and bought both a PS4 and switch.
They're both unplugged somewhere in my attic after just 2 months.
Once you become a PCfag, you can't play on console without noticing all the shitty parts that people who only play console tend to ignore because they're used to it.

Guess I'm late on this, but I assume this means on the Wii-U emulator?

You can get BotW on CEMU to look fairly close to the E3 presentation that Yea Forums loves to bring up when criticizing BotW.

imagine being this much of a cuck to buy a switch

Attached: I+feel+ya+bro+im+a+switch+soyboy+_5db8079662bfb79635eedf52bcbeca70.jpg (1000x667, 95K)

Attached: Eric lol.jpg (800x600, 50K)

I turned on my ps4 for the first time in I don't know how long yesterday because I had the urge to do a bloodborne run.
Did one of those updates throttle the base ps4 to try to get people to buy the plus? I don't remember BB's framerate being that bad.

also, pay a monthly fee to use your own internet

How about you sell it then? Oh you can't? How come? What do you mean you don't even own a Switch? Nice falseflag.

keeping it for smtv

This is me but with the PS4, i can't express how much i regret getting the PS4, i was hoping for the great library that the PS2 and PS3 had but instead all i got was bloodborne and movie games

Switch on the other hand has been amazing

Attached: 1554918604093.jpg (500x895, 122K)

>I dont like this games so they're bad

haha i too am a nintendo switch owner

what has been amazing about it?

Fuck off snoy.

i agree with most of what you said, but you really shouldnt use a console wojak for the OP. makes you look like you;'re trying to start a flame war

>unacceptable framerate, jarring translation when using japanese audio (why did they decide to change names?).
The framerate and resolution mostly tanks in two towns and one dungeon. The rest is decent. The name changes are unfortunate but they don’t impact the quality of the game for me.

I'm not snoy, fuck those censoring cunts, I can make a separate thread about ps4 as well.

switch/ps4/pc is the perfect combination if you actually like games

if you're not an idiort you're not really a human desu

Hahahahahaha

Yeah I'm in the same. It's just gonna sit there gathering dust until links awakening. So far a very disappointing console.

Is it not?

PC is for work not for play, stop using your PC for games, you're slowing it down and filling it up with viruses

Attached: 1405232285243.gif (250x250, 2.89M)

>Hahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=hyz5zG_txsA

Ok phil

Hello geriatric.

>doesn't like half of the games
>he prefers emulating the rest

Then why the fuck did you buy it? Retard.

>B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT SNOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you buy a console if you don't like its games or prefer to play them on PC? It's useless to project your buyer remorse pretending it's the console fault. You just bought something you didn't need. Resell it.

Because of peer pressure on Yea Forums

Have they fixed the switch port of bloodstained yet?
Seems like the perfect on-the-go game but a rollercoaster framerate is unacceptable especially if it's not even 60fps.

Attached: 1562834559788.jpg (800x860, 94K)

I'm confused. Are you saying you pirated BotW and played it on an emulator? That's literally against the law. I don't think you can count illegal activities.

Also 97

I bought a Switch too, just for MHGU. It's been gathering dust for around 10 months already, after I've cleared all the EX quests. My Switch Online subs has just ended and I don't feel like renewing it. There's no good game to play on it, desu. Personally, if you already have a good gaming rig and you're not a Nintendo fan, don't buy the Switch. As mentioned by OP, for most games on Switch, you can find better counterparts on PC.

there is no thing as an awful purchase, only dumb customers.

You knew you wouldn’t like these games, you purchased one just to play SMO.

>smash isnt for me
>doesnt like splatoon
ahhh, an idiot. I see.

Attached: 35B91344-BFB5-49CC-93ED-79EE6550A0D1.jpg (660x602, 84K)

You're a retard who bought a console without there being at least 5 games you wanted to play on it.

>I'm confused. Are you saying you pirated BotW and played it on an emulator? That's literally against the law. I don't think you can count illegal activities.
lmao a wild lawfag

switchlets can handle 0 criticism. SAD!

No shit you shouldn't get a Nintendo console if you don't like Nintendo games

defintely picking 1. while 2. has a weapon, and 4. has an animal comapion, not being weighed down by pants will make me faster, and i wlll win with my superior speed

Hot take, OP. Nobody gives a shit about what you do with your money or things.
Sell it if you didn't liked it, or don't.

It's incrediblle what lengths toddlers will go to to cope with the fact that the PC version of their best exclusive is the definitive version

Attached: 1562765638631.jpg (250x234, 9K)

My God the thing about localizing names is what makes my autism flare up the most. At least for shit like Pokemon from 4kids it kinda made sense, what little brat is going to be able to say "Satoshi" instead of "Ash"? Fuck me though, Xenoblade, Dragon Quest, pretty much any popular RPG series these faggot companies just change their names, and it's even weirder for Dragon Quest since most of the names already sound more western. "Martina" is now "Jade", sounds like a fucking stipper name. It's also bizzare to me because a lot of the games are already anime stylized so the crowd playing it has 1000% heard chink names before. Anyone delusional/shill enough to say shit like "sounds/looks good to me" for shit like this needs two bullets to the dome.

Pick 3) if you get shot, i could just eat the burger and heal right up, use french fries to distract the dog and throw water on the ground to trip up the sandal wearing fagola.

Attached: 1555736737004.png (1200x1051, 1.39M)

That's like saying Playstation is superior because all Playstation games can be stolen by any nigger at gamestop and therefore all playstation games are free.

Case in point: Emulating switch games is piracy and literally illegal. You cannot use emulation as a detractor from the Switch.

Attached: 1535917162945.png (537x683, 140K)

Hahahahahaha and anybody can steal PC/PS games too. You can't emulate them though. So it's still better than the Fisher Price toy ;)

What a huge coincidence that every game you CANT play on pc you just happen to have no interest in

OP here, have to say I loved my 3ds. Tons of fun exclusives. That is what I expected for the switch, not just watered down indie ports.

Another example of the pathetic lineup of games, particularly this year so far. Some youtuber made a top 10 list of switch games for the first half of 2019:

10.Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
9. Final Fantasy VII
8. Katana ZERO
7. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
6. Blaster Master Zero II
5. BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Special Edition
4. Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda
3. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
2. Cuphead
1. Mario Maker 2

Just how sad is that for a top 10 in the current year?

Another day, another thread on teenyboopers absolutely BAFFLED as to why the Switch has become one of the most successful consoles of all time.

It's honestly embarrassing how upset you children get.

Attached: 1562981623054.png (850x631, 621K)

Snoyfags take a fucking break.

There is no "PC version". You are literally playing a Wii U executable in a hardware emulator

Yikes. Keep crying kiddo. The Switch is bound to stop crushing every other system in sales any second now.

Attached: D89bH9OUwAINpup.jpg (1020x2047, 547K)

if you thought the ps3 had a great library the ps4 should be up your alley

unless you mean "i bought a gaming pc at the start of this generation so during this generation all multiplats no longer count"

Okay. It's still better than the switch version.

Honestly, 1 is pretty fearless I'd say.

>old games
>indie games
>mobile games

>indie bad
>triple A cashgrabs good

Attached: 1562881811707.png (439x487, 200K)

pathetic, crossed out all the multiplats and bad games

Attached: 1563017820729.jpg (1020x2047, 827K)

>The Switch is bound to stop crushing every other system in sales any second now.
The Ps4 outsold the Switch in 2018 despite being like 3 years older though

I cant even buy games I'm interested in for it like Bloodstained or Dragon quest builders 2 because they run badly. They really need to make that pro version to stand a chance.

and ports. so many ports

Mario Maker 2 and Cadence Of Hyrule are two of the best games I've played all year on any system. And Switch exclusive.

Haven't even turned my PS4 on since last autumn. I guess I should just sell it now seeing as its a dead system with no more games coming. I could put the money towards all those sweet Switch games coming out. What do you think?

Attached: 766.jpg (2499x2001, 2.24M)

I dislike the Switch as a system, but even those remaining exclusives are more interesting than whatever Sony and Xbox are doing.
Problem is Switch doesn't have enough multiplatform games to stand on its own two joycons in comparison.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You forgot to cross out Pokemon

>The Ps4 outsold the Switch in 2018 despite being like 3 years older though

The Switch has outsold lifetime sales of the PS4 in Japan after just 2 years and has been demolishing year-on-year sales of PS4 by more than 20%.

Nintendo DOMINATE the major markets.

Congrats on selling more in Tunsia though. That must feel good.

Attached: BTFO_Returns.png (1080x640, 77K)

>Pokemon and Bing Bing Wahoo's 27th installment
>More interesting than Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding
Jesus Christ Ninkiddies are fucking insane

At lest astral chain looks good.
Right....?

youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo

Attached: i4tzniu5.jpg (749x780, 118K)

DELETE THIS!

Attached: 1561894942345.jpg (1024x849, 121K)

>B-But in Japan!!
And? Worldwide sales are the only thing that matters and Ps4 has like 3 times the worldwide sales of the Switch.

yeah, looks fine. Is it 60 fps?

You sound upset because you're losing.

I don't give a fuck about Nintendo but how is Death Stranding that interesting? It's just a pretentious slopjob.

Yeah because the games are casual as fuck. Gacha shit also sells more than the Shitch, why not play one of those?

>Japan doesn't count! The home territory of Sony and Nintendo and most of the world's best video game developers means nothing!

>Worldwide sales are the only thing that matters. My 5 year old system has sold more than your 2 year old system!

Mental illness and seething jealousy.

then you haven't played many games.

As a fellow PC owner

I fucking hate sony.

Attached: 1513797974727.jpg (412x430, 17K)

>more sales than Shitch
>actually good games coming out (that sell more than Shitch games)
>losing
???

dude 30 million is more than 90 million cuz japan lol

Who gives a fuck those nips have terrible taste in games.

>you haven't played many games.

I'll willing to bet you haven't played MM2 of CoH. How right am I?

I own a PS4, Xbox and Switch. And you're upset about games you haven't played on a system you don't own. Sad really.

That's how it goes with most consoles. I bought in to the Switch's portability meme but later regretted it because nobody in their right mind is going to bring their Switch to work, playing it in the car only works if you're not driving (so underage b&, feel free to buy a switch) and even with the portability most of the games just don't appeal to me or are already on PC.

Mario and Sonic legit sounds more interesting than both of those.
No this is not bait, the Mario and Sonic games are underrated as hell.

>If it looks interesting and original, it's pretentious!
I can't explain anything to you when you're mind's conditioned to enjoy literal children's games for the 20th successive year

>Japan doesn't count!
Nice strawman argument, brainlet. Japan does count, just like every other country. You however are a brainlet who thinks Japan is the ONLY country that counts.

>Interesting and original
It looks like the hack's 2nd attempt at open world with third person shooting. And the fuck has the audacity to even call it a new genre.

And I already said I don't give a shit about Nintendo.

Played crypt of the necrodancer. Honestly got tedious after an hour. Mario maker is just sad. I don't buy limited game engines, I buy games.

The only good game on Switch, Monster Hunter, sold less in Japan than it did on PS4, also in Japan.

>I don't buy limited game engines, I buy games.
Then play the millions of user created levels?

>Shitch

Wow seething. Let me post my PS4 AND Switch again. Yeah, think I'll put PS4 and get some money back from it. Haven't played a single fucking game on it since Spiderman last year. Now its dead. Might as well get rid of it.

Stay jealous and seething. Its not like you have any games to play after all.

Attached: 1090049-1.jpg (2663x1877, 2.49M)

snoyboy cope thread

Fucking delete this! SONYCORE unite!

Attached: 1562751109808.jpg (255x266, 24K)

pretty much
why did I buy a switch for smash when there's like three better platform fighters on pc that aren't full price? I was a retard to buy into the hype

Attached: Stevie Kenarban malcolm in the middle.jpg (285x349, 16K)

You play a casual game for children, I literally feel pity

maybe if those soulless gook insectoids spend more money on actually decent hardware and less on stupid fucking efuses and making sure the 10 people who want to "hack" their shitty walled garden with paperclips have to buy another console for online, I might buy it

>why did I buy a switch for smash when there's like three better platform fighters on pc that aren't full price?

Fucking KEK! Enjoy your knockoffs.

You only have yourself to blame if you fall for the Smash """hype""" of all the games

Smash and Splatoon are basically the only reason to buy a Switch. Every other good game is better on the PC.

Hot opinion bro. You're the one here seething with jealous rage everyday, not me. Sucks to be you. Because tomorrow you'll still be seething.

>indie knock-offs have less input lag than smash ultimate

Attached: smug anime man.jpg (211x239, 9K)

But their fanboys actually believe it has fine hardware. There's no reason for Nintendo to change.

>Smash and Splatoon are basically the only reason to buy a Switch.

Retard bedroom-dwelling teen is still baffled as to why the Switch has sold 40million in two years.

LMAO have fun with your pretend indie shit then kiddo.

This consoles suck in general.

fun fact: there are more switch purchases than games bought on the switch

I was really excited about the Switch emulation but then I actually looked at games actually released and realized Mario is the only one I want to play. Honestly mind boggling how Nintendo loyalty is so powerful with some people.
>b-b-b-b-but my upcoming games
Well maybe I'll change my opinion if they come out and don't suck. I don't think Bayo3 and Prime will even be on Switch to be honest, at this point.

Because casuals and brand loyalists are too retarded to buy a good PC and emulate games. Keep coping.

I'm not, I honestly just feel pity that you brought such an underpowered console to play budget games. I have actual games on my backlog that aren't just the 50th installment of Mario/Zelda/Pokemon.

>there are more switch purchases than games bought on the switch

Source: Your Ass

Women are too stupid to use pc. Go back to the kitchen mmk?

I am

Attached: slap remedy.png (1338x934, 524K)

It's not strange at all, it's market to kids and kids can play it at school. I'm not a kid though and I don't go to school.

I'm counting games not "games" here

>buying a system without looking up if there are even any games you want for it
Are you retarded, shitposting, or both?

it's also cheaper.

not only are you paying more, you're paying for premium shit

Attached: smug animu girl.jpg (612x979, 98K)

Well, they don't come without games do they? at least in my store

He has a gaming rig.

Kek what a loser. I bet you're a virgin. I'll be at the pool sipping cocktails with my gf and playing Switch in the shade.

Nice math

Attached: na.png (1914x855, 218K)

>I'm playing Mario and that makes me cool
Even as an ironic shitpost that doesn't really work

>Mario Kart 8
minigame, not a game. It may be priced at $80, but it's still a minigame
>odyssey
ok, that's 14 million
>smash ultimate
ok, you're upto 28 million TOPS.

>Mario Maker 2 and Cadence Of Hyrule are two of the best games I've played all year on any system.
>in the year of DMCV, Plague Tale and Sekiro

Attached: 1561831978802.jpg (298x687, 30K)

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html

Holy cope

I want to play:
>D3
>Bayoneta
>Wolfenstine and Doom
>Skyrim
>SMO
>Dead cells
>SMASH
Ive been wanting to get one for about a week straight, because i got back into gaming+handheld when i dug up my PSP1000
I played a demo of BOTW at EBgames and the graphics looked a bit grainy and fps was shit (docked)

should i get the switch ?

Attached: nice.png (757x519, 362K)

as a 2080Ti owner I love the ever-loving heck out of mine :)

Attached: games.jpg (2704x2028, 865K)

I don't think he's old enough to play these games user

>Plague Tale
(1) yike

PS4 sold 240m+
gamasutra.com/view/news/341545/PS4_software_sales_up_at_Sony_as_hardware_decline_continues.php

Sekiro sucked and MM2 is lit

>breath of the wild
it's on PC, and on top of that is a literal wii U port, doesn't count
>pokemon go
literally a mobile game
>splatoon 2
ok that's not that bad
>mario party
lol
>U deluxe
wii u port

>DMCV, Plague Tale and Sekiro

To be honest I enjoyed RE2 more than any of those. But these are all multiplats. MM2 and CoH are still two on my fave games this year and only playable on Switch.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is a switch exclusive

No no user, he said Switch games, MK8 is a Wii U game

These fucking mental gymnastics lmao

MK8D is a switch game :) Also nobody bought a WiiU, your criteria is dumb.

>after 5 years
embarrassing
>these don't count
everytime

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a Switch exclusive kiddo. COPE.

>MM2 is lit
Man I bet Nintendo babies would LOVE to play custom levels in BotW huh? Too bad, that's PC only content. Get away from me dirty pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3RS2VwGGk

sounds like the only person you're trying to convince is yourself

>as someone who is very particular about high resolutions and high frame rates, i bought a handheld and am unhappy with its performance
what a slobbering, mongoloid half wit. this is the worst thread on Yea Forums right now, and that's saying quite a lot.

Attached: 1553607057593.jpg (563x651, 226K)

It's always the same.
>''I bought the Switch and I regret it.''
>''Sell it, then.''
>''W-w-what?''

>n-n-n-n-nobody bought a WiiU
Weren't you here 5 years ago when every Nintendo baby pretended that WiiU is the best console around? Ah, I keep forgetting Nintendo babies are actually babies

It's literally just casual games. I don't remember when Yea Forums started playing Wii Mario Party or whatever.

Way to out yourself as not having any friends lmao

>sound and fury
nice

Attached: 1562733706885s.jpg (244x206, 5K)

lol cope

>muh sales is the only mantra they have left
Keep clinging to that. Won't change the fact that Mario Odyssey is the only game on the system.

>I bought a Switch but I don't like Nintendo games
Literally why?
I'm a PCfag and Switch is still nice in bed.

Oh so you don't want custom levels for Zelda? You're just into 2D Mario custom levels huh. Very specific, but okay.

Or Im somebody who, like most people, was not a nintendie when the WiiU came out for obvious reason, but jumped the fuck on once the switch was announced because it was a formfactor that made sense :)

>I bought a Switch but I don't like Nintendo games
Did you even read his post?

no fucktard, I bought this piece of shit. The hardware was used before in a literal fucking TV box (nvidia shield) and the games are ALL overpriced garbage. You're priced gouged because there's a shit-ton of expensive encryption hardware to ensure nobody can escape the nintendo switch's walled prison. Every fucking switch cartridge uses an expensive custom ASIC just to make dumping harder. As a result, price drops are almost impossible without incurring significant loss for the publisher. It's an utter fucking scam.

'lol cope' fuck off retard. I'm having a hard time believing you're not paid to write stupid shit like this. The shit niggertendo does it straight up malicious.

lol cope

Attached: 113.jpg (329x406, 18K)

If you really want a handheld experience I'd say wait for the Switch Lite to drop in September. Otherwise a lot of those games are mutlplats and are probably better on PC (unless you are interested in portability) so I'd suggest you browse the Switch catalogue and see if there aren't other games you'd like. Id reckon there is but everyone's tastes are different.

Attached: Cat Cakes.jpg (554x554, 33K)

>I'm actually just a hype baby who bought into the hype
Very cool. I on the other hand like Nintendo games so I bought a Wii U.

i mean its handheld, so any way it could be used to emulate stuff so i guess thats another reason to get one
also it runs a few games pretty nicely a 720p+ and 60fps (which you cant play handheld anywhere else really)

I'm having a hard time believing the doctors let you use the internet in the first place

>no arguments
Reduced to posting 3DS characters while trying to shill for Switch. Tragic...

>gave a switch to a friend
>see no reason to take it back
>he does not play it either

Jesus Christ, I'm glad to have friends with good taste that don't play children's games. You must have an incredibly vapid life if you're willing to use your friends as an argument.

lol cope

well I waited to get one until after BOTW was confirmed a success, but I was interested. You just sound butthurt, but you bought a WiiU so I can see why

Im not the one crying about a video games console because it's so popular kiddo

So you did buy a Wii U? I'm confused. You did say "nobody bought a WiiU"

i dont have a pc which can play anything other then early 2000s games and RPG maker stuff.
So i wanted a switch to use as portable to replace my PSP and docked on my tv
So i want to get a switch that can switch, also to play SMASH and other stuff with mates and at parties

I heard there is a new silent tegra upgrade coming to the original swich but im not sure if its worth holding out for what could be anything from 2-6months of wait

Attached: 2cn0fjxmbt731.jpg (640x960, 57K)

l0l c0p3

>Just use the emulator
Does it actually work well, or is it another episode of "it runs at 30 fps and has 500 glitches, but it's the definitive edition brah"

>almost 200 replies for one of the dozen daily Eric threads

Just epic.

nice cope

BotW is better on the WiiU emu than it is on Switch. Switch emu isn't good enough yet though, but it's progressing nicely. Odyssey seems to be playable at this point but still not perfect, give it a year

He is an idiot still. Unless you have a high amount of disposal income buying a console when you are only interested in one or two games on it is dumb.

it works pretty well, no glitches, but you can have a hard time setting it up

>muh Eric boogeyman
>when you are only interested in one or two games
That's wrong though. OP just said that most games are better on PC.

Im off to play the splatfest :)

t.

Attached: 1560386801715.jpg (800x1011, 87K)

>OP just said that most games are better on PC
He said 2, BotW and Octopath. Not ''most''.

OP's also a cocksucking faggot, you really gonna believe him?

Attached: 1554976068663.jpg (782x960, 47K)

HELLOOOOOOO ERIC!

Ok, I am legitimately asking a question here. How the fuck people still enjoy playing same old shit for 30 years? Mario, Zelda and Pokemon games right now have Z E R O fucking difference from the games that were released 30 years ago. Zelda maybe a little bit stretching, but Mario and Pokemon have even the same gameplay. The only thing that has improved is graphics. Why do people still buy it and how can they enjoy a 30th fucking installment?

Oh well if its going to your only gaming platform its a fine investment, I'd get the flagship model of there is any possibility that you might want to play games docked. Personally I use the thing as a handheld all the time, it's max comfy.

user, would you be so kind and show us your PS gamercard so we can see what kind of games you play?

>Mario, Zelda and Pokemon games right now have Z E R O fucking difference from the games that were released 30 years ago

Eric take your meds

oh you know the usual

Attached: ps4 top games.png (1007x894, 176K)

You're a fucking retar if you think those games are exactly the same thing.

Attached: 1366203218280.jpg (2720x1020, 521K)

Don't own consoles, this is all I have right now.

Attached: gaems.jpg (170x115, 5K)

>Mario Maker 2 - dude just make your own game lmao.

Fucking this. Every idiot can use game maker to make a mario clone lol

what are some good multiplats from this generation?

what? what do you mean?

>How the fuck people still enjoy playing same old shit for 30 years?
>WC3

That's not the same thing you shitposting retard

60fps, 4k, mods.

>I'd get the flagship model of there is any possibility that you might want to play games docked
What did he mean by this ?

Attached: kot.jpg (250x201, 25K)

objectively false. It's not even worth addressing this point because anyone who takes a look at the covers would realize this is not the case, much less anyone who actually plays games.

You can play it on CEMU with emulator jank and no portability :)

Or Bloodborne.
>sold 3 mil copies
>apparently 12 mil players played the game
No wonder they love PS+

Don't buy the Switch Lite

no portability though :/

No amount of money spent on gay man pc hardware can fix your shit taste. Quit video games as a hobby, joyless retard.

Attached: 565564.jpg (531x558, 77K)

No ammount of graphical or performance improvements can make a shit game like botw "perfection"

so about that deal...

Playing Switch outside is for no-life virgins, so I'm good.

epic strawman, cope harder.

Saw a cute girl once play on her switch while in the train.

Eric youre a virgin. Youve never touched a woman in your life.

I don't think you actually means what strawman means

>He doesn't play the Switch on his lunch break at work
>He doesn't double screen with his TV and Switch
>He does lounge in bed and play the Switch

>The lineup of exclusives is pitiful
and yet you missed the best one
youtu.be/0YCMOft2KYo

>As a PC owner, the switch has been an awful purchase and
>posts wojak edit
wow another anti-switch LARP thread, how fresh

Imagine having a low enough iq to build a gaming pc, here's your choice of games:
>lazy console ports that could run on a toaster if they were optimized
>indie trash that runs on a toaster
>asian free to play garbage
>roms

Attached: 1510663533276.jpg (551x600, 107K)

And? You aren't a cute girl.
Nice projection buddy.
>He doesn't play the Switch on his lunch break at work
No, I spend time with my coworkers, eat or read something.
>He doesn't double screen with his TV and Switch
For what purpose?
>He does lounge in bed and play the Switch
Less comfortable, worse performance and worse graphics than just playing in TV mode from my bed with a pro controller.

do you?

Nintendo Switch - has existed for 6 months
PC - has existed for 20 years

ofcourse PC is going to have better games for a console that just recently came out.

Attached: 1469183715645.gif (450x522, 88K)

have sex eric

>lazy console ports
>runs better than on console anyway
What did he/xe mean by this?

This entire gen was fucking trash.

Literally have sex Eric

Wow, what an exclusive!

>their best exclusive
dude what, it's one of the worst games nintendo have ever made
Maybe even THE worst game they have ever made

No1 cares dude, don't be so insecure. You really think (anonymous) ppl gonna mock you when playing on a handheld while they are on their phone all the time? On the job, it depends on the context if people are chatting, they shouldn't be on their phone/handheld anyway.

Kek

Like seriously, I've had co-workers comment but more asking what I was playing or just asking about the Switch in general, if you're on a break and not being disruptive no one gives a fuck what you're doing. Maybe if you work in some huge call center with hundreds of people it might be a problem if some asshole you don't know steals it but I work in an office with 30 people and leave the thing on my desk in my bag.

>No1 cares dude
Acquire self-awareness. I won't play games at my workplace during lunchbreak, because it makes you look like an autistic manchild. An adult doesn't spend his lunchbreak playing games. There are better things to do such as actually being a social human being and spending time with your coworkers. How much of an addict do you have to be to take your Switch to work and play it there? Fucking hell.

>Cadence of Hyrule good
>My Friend Pedro bad

Attached: 1549736976101.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

When is the silent update for the OG Switch happening ?
If its not until september and the changes are only to battery performance then idgaf

Do Americans really do this?

>>BotW - definitive edition is on PC.
I've tried to set that shit up 3 times now and all times I've failed, whether that's me being an aut or there being no actual good guides on how to do it is up to you since other people have set it up with no issues and have even modded it.

Subscribe to Blogspot Premium now and get unlimited access to PCfag tears

Sakuna of rice and ruin looks fucking amazing, no need for a question mark

>An adult doesn't spend his lunchbreak playing games. There are better things to do such as actually being a social human being and spending time with your coworkers.

Nigga please, plenty of people spend their entire lunch breaks on the phone. Maybe 15 years ago you'd have a point but really if you're not being obnoxious nobody cares anymore. Plenty of my co-workers pass the time with mobile games or just on social media, it's not taboo to plug in and tune out in public anymore.

Also dauntless is garbage, cross it out

I feel like with every nintendo console I'm dissapointed throughout it's entire run but when I look back on my game collection by the end of it I'm still glad I bought it. Had it happen with the Wii U and it'll probably happen again with the switch

Recent Nintendo consoles can be prone to droughts, that is probably why you felt that way. Really the Switch is a niche device with a good library that is growing still, people are probably going to look back and rate it as one of the best hardware platforms Nintendo ever put out.

what controller do you use for pc?

Being on your phone will never be looked upon the same as spending your entire lunchbreak playing games on an oversized, colorful console.

the switch is worth it for mario maker 2 if you like platformers
it's basically a game with infinite content

Another day of OP larping as a Switch owner while trying to supress his seething jealous rage.

You've been at this for THREE YEARS and now you're wasting another Saturday crying about Nintendo.

You're beyond fucking pathetic son.

The Nintendo Switch is one of the most successful consoles of all time. It is home to some of the most acclaimed video games ever made. Its success will grow, it will have more amazing games. The Switch will end up being one of the most well-loved consoles ever.

There is NOTHING you can do but cry about it.

Attached: 1562829649894.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

Real human being doesn't play video games

Maybe not in your mind but from practical experience unless someone is a cunt they generally don't care what you do at work so long as you are friendly and do your job.

Pedro is on pc, hyrule is probably bad but I haven't played it

>Maybe not in your mind
Nope, but in reality. Judging someone as a manchild for spending his lunchbreaks playing on the Switch isn't being a cunt, it's being realistic.

>posts wojak
Nice try snoyfag, didn't read that shit.

Xbox one bluetooth.

ERIC BTFO

can't help shit taste

Didn't know what it was. Looks decent, also available on better hardware

amazing lineup of exclusives

Attached: 1563017820729.jpg (1020x2047, 370K)

You forgot to remove Luckys tale.

I bought a Nintendo Switch just so I could practice playing Smash Bros, but then all my IRL friends decided to quit Smash. My playgroup played Smash 4 for 100+ hours of local versus, but we only played SmashU a handful of times. Now my Switch is a paper-weight because I don't play single-player games, and Switch doesn't have a lot of other competitive games.

you too

Attached: d.png (759x855, 15K)

le snoy boogieman

Pokemon, Zelda, Cadence of Hyrule, Marvel and Luckys Tale are all shit/ports so you might aswell cross them out too.

DELETE THIS!!

he is le right, tho

Then sell it and enjoy your PC, you fucking dork.

Why does it feel so good to be a Switch owner?

Attached: damnit.png (1080x1848, 718K)

based.

>9 exclusives in a year
How does Nintendo do it?
That pretty much destroys the rest of the industry combined.

pretty easy when you set the bar so low for exclusive quality. Enjoy your exclusive turds.

You expect some pat in the back saying it's a shit console and you're in the right? Should've done more research before blowing 300€+ on it you retarded subhuman. Go buy more stupid shit you don't enjoy.

>He is this SEETHING
LOL, nice try screaming "THESE DON'T COUNT!"

>You however are a brainlet who thinks Japan is the ONLY country that counts.
But I thought that the majority of console games come from Japan. So yes, I would say that the sales in Japan are important.
For the record, PSP sold really well in Japan and the japanese companies supported it for quite some time. PSP was dead in USA and EU, and Japan still got some games.

By having nothing last year.

>Kirby
>Mario Party
>Smash
>Mario Tennis
So nothing still completely wrecks Sony?

It got outsold in both 2017 and 2018 by the PS4.

How is that "crushing" other systems?

Are you retarded?

>japan
Every single time.

How's it doing worldwide?...

You are aware it took the PS4 like 3 years to pass the Wiiu in sales in Japan. It didn't stop the PS4 from slaughtering the Wiiu worldwide.

>13 m
Vs
>90 m and counting

WiiU was a failure. We all know that.

Nintendo DOMINATING Japan

Nintendo DOMINATING America

>N-No! Sony sold 300k more FIFA machcines in Istanbul!

Fucking kek your seething jealously is pathetic. No wonder you spend all day in Switch hate threads, crying tears of rage.

Attached: FLOPPING_HARD.png (1080x1487, 247K)

Attached: 1558363901883.jpg (500x594, 225K)

>''I don't think about you at all''
>makes this pic
user...

I've owned my Xbox One half as long as my Switch, but I've put twice as many hours into it. There is SOME good stuff on the Switch, but the games don't have a lot of meat on them. It basically collects dust until somebody comes over and wants to play Smash. Too much shovelware on the eshop. Too many ports. I like Nintendo's first party stuff, but they've been taking too god damned long to come out with the games people really want (Metroid, Animal Crossing, etc.) Captain Toad is 11/10 though, for anyone who hasn't played it.

>still isn't counting "Worldwide" numbers

Why do Nintendo fags love to cherry pick?

Because it makes Snoyboys SEETHE

You fell for the Switch meme. Nintendo zealots tried so hard on Yea Forums for years to get everyone to buy the Wii U by fawning over every worthless game that was released on it.

Nintendo fans have always been more autistic, loud and petty than any other videogame fanbase, and so they shilled the switch like a divine token from a god as soon as it was announced. These... people, these sickening, pathetic... things, are essentially Nintendo's online marketing division. The fact that Breath of the Wild can be played on PC through emulation means nothing to them, the fact that 90% of the garbage they're over-promoting this month or next for their system is on every else at better performance and graphics means nothing to them if they convince one other person to buy in to their religion.

Attached: Most Embarassing moment in v history.jpg (600x309, 69K)

But it outsold the PS4 for several years in Japan. Amazing how people have forgotten those weekly Japan sales numbers thread, when this was happening. Once the PS4 passed the Wiiu in Japan, those threads vanished.

anything that isnt a switch enxlusive, you can more of then than not get on PC for cheaper.
Switch is unironically only good for first party. Being to play 3rd party on the transit bus isnt worth the usually higher price points

Says the snoyboi who is utterly OBSESSED with Nintendo.

P A T H E T I C

Attached: 1562982934663.jpg (1223x959, 141K)

I think somebody needs to go bing.

The insane part is all their favorite games
Fucking soccer Minecraft and the like have fucking Switch ports
It’s all 3rd worlders I swear
Hopefully the Lite Switch and the law ending their 75% tax on consoles will shut them up

>mfw Eric is the new Quentin
Kill yourself, you autistic cuck

Attached: 1457982774322.png (961x984, 467K)

>Not liking Mario party
Get some friends you lonely fuck

Like 2 games literally just came out yesterday you shitposting fuck.

Literally no attempt to deny your mental illness. Ho Ho.

Attached: 1536420229431.jpg (452x1024, 84K)

imagine being so mentally ill you prefer playing children's games and missing out on the best stuff year after year, gen after gen

Attached: sony.webm (888x500, 2.39M)

While PC is legitimately better in every way than a console, I can think of a couple of reasons for buying one.
>you have young kids and don't want them destroying the desktop/laptop.
>you're a casual who only plays on title (CoD/Madden/NBA/NHL/Battle Field) and only play for a couple of hours a week, if not every couple of weeks.
>you're a true enthusiast for a particular product and collect their hardware.

otherwise, if you don't fall into the above categories and are a gaymer that plays multiple titles per month and games every night. there is no reason have a console. the pc just offers far too much advantage for the game hobbyist.

>BotW - definite edition is on PC
seething lol

Attached: 1542365596912.png (1061x586, 368K)

I'm seething so hard right now playing your exclusives in 60fps 4k, such a travesty :(

>that game I played 3 years ago while sitting in the shade by the pool sipping cocktails.

And you still don't have that silky smooth Switch UI and need a gyro enabled controller or else the gameplay is gimped.

Yeah, I'm fucking seething lmao

>:(
seethe harder faggot

Attached: 1547339077106.png (592x533, 17K)

Same here. I also owned a wiiu so all the pots on switch obviously don't appeal to me.

>B-BUT SONY!!!11!!1

Any good couch co-op games on switch?
I want some to play with my siblings

I agree. I’m gonna pick up either a PS4 or Xbone this summer and sell most of my Switch games. They easily could’ve made it as powerful as the Xbone, and they didn’t have to make it paid online, but Nintendo is always retarded. They didn’t change since the Wii U days, only a little.

If you're a PC owner you should have hacked your Switch by now. Overclocking fixes the framerate issues you're complaining about and you can stream steam games with no lag straight to your switch so you can play your steam backlog or pirated games while laying in bed.

>No AA
>No SMT
still nogames for me

Imagine arguing about which console is better when you can buy both AND a PC

Loads. Snipperclips is comfy as fuck and a great laugh. There's also Yoshi's Crafted World, Splatoon and the up coming Luigi's Mansion looks good for coop.

>jarring translation when using japanese audio (why did they decide to change names?).
This pisses me off so much

why would you buy a console?
>inb4 I like to play from muh couch.

>I don't recall any framerate problems
I own 2 games on switch and they're the only reason I bought one in the first place, Xenoblade 2 and Crash Team Racing. Both of them have very common frames drop and yes, this is unacceptable for a $60 dollar game on a $300 console.

Thats cool bro, like I said earlier, I'm putting my PS4 on ebay because I haven't even turned it on in nearly a year. Its dead.

Meanwhile my Switch is my most played gming device of the past two years by a country mile. And it has tons of amazing games on the way. Yup its future looks rosy.

Attached: 1562020276000.jpg (1815x2755, 2.36M)

Nobody cares, manchild.

You seem pretty upset about. Afterall you've been making sad patheti threads loke this for three years now. Utterly obsessed.

Unlike you, I own both systems. So my opinion trumps yours. Can't wait to get rid of that noisy piece of shit PS4 from taking up space in my house. No point in keep it now thats its a dead system. Stay upset as always.

>Unlike you, I own both systems. So my opinion trumps yours
Nobody cares, manchild. Keep telling yourself that everyone who calls you out on your autism is mad.

Attached: 20190713_185328.jpg (4608x1937, 3.49M)

I use mine for game like stardew valley and Terraria that you can pickup, play for a bit, then put back down. I'm not going to turn on my rig and sit in my chair to play a pixel art game that I'm just playing to relax, I'm gonna grab the switch, kick my feet up, and just sit back and relax before bed.

Use your switch better.

this is why I haven't bought one. the one game that did interest me was animal crossing but I dont like where its headed at all so its an easy pass on switch entirely.

Really don't agree that the PC is a better way to play video games if I'll be completely honest. Visually it looks neat, but just not my thing when it comes to actually playing it. I prefer playing video games with an actual controller and not some dumb ass keyboard. It feels better, plus I feel more engaged as I go along with my gameplay.
Call me some boomer old timer all you want, its just how I roll.

Attached: young-happy-man-playing-video-game-with-control-pad-on-white-background-BM028J.jpg (866x1390, 113K)

Yeah and every day you waking seething with a childish infantile jealousy of Nintendo and come straight to 4channel to cry about it.

You're beyond pathetic and it will always be funny knowing how much mental turmoil you're in.

Attached: 1562619316007.jpg (1080x1440, 277K)

>ur so mad obsessed jealous seething
Are you pretending or literally autistic? As I said, nobody cares about your opinion.

Same, since I stoped playing Warframe on the PS4 it has become a dust machine.

Selling it wont make it stoo sucking dick retard. The opinion wint suddenly change.

Tfw i bought it only for bing bing wahoo and beat it in 6 hours

You can have any controller you want on the PC. My 360 wireless is probably the best gaming hardware purchase I've ever made. Nothing like cracking open a cold one and playing console ports or emulators with your feet on the desk.

Lmao

I’m just looking forward to when yuzu emulation is good enough for me to never need the switch again

The fuck are you talking about ? The newer games are FUCKING TERRIBLE thats the big difference.

>Botw open world ubisoft garbage
>Mario Odyssey Open world garbage with quantity over quality new donk city is fucking gay

Then why even buy a switch if you aren't interested in the games? this is like shooting yourself in the foot and blaming the gun manufacturer. Sell the switch and move on with your life

I literally don't understand what's there to be jealous of a Fisher Price toy. You play children's games... okay I guess? Should we all strive to be manchildren like you?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/baffled switch/

>pc made for work
>better at gaming than consoles

Just shows how terrible console gaming is.

Switch unitonically has nothing on the horizon and every game so far has been bastardize garbage that comoletely misses why older entries were good. Dont even get me started on the fucking ports.

then just buy a controller for your PC. and if anything, wanting to play on a controller makes you a zoomer. go play fortnite

B-b-but muh Bing Bing 2: Wahoo!!!

Splatoon 2 is one of the best shooters of the gen

No it isn't.
>BUT IT HAS NINTENDO'S QUALITY SEAL

Stop shit flinging and recommend me some switch jrpgs, I just got one

Attached: 1562541572872.jpg (381x400, 26K)

When can I play h games on my switch?

Seething and jealous and obsessed with Nintendo.

Pretty embarrassing. I bet you hurt small animals.

cope

Is this like a bot thread or something? Because I swear I've seen this exact same thread like a hundred times on this board.

Attached: 1527998115923.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Welcome to Yea Forums!

>Mario Odyssey - legitimately good game

Attached: didntread.jpg (250x272, 14K)

As a PS4 owner I was planning to buy the Switch mini until I learned it can't plug into a TV, now I don't even want a Switch, waiting for PS5

That's nothing. I bought PS4 for RDR2 and haven't played literally a single game after that.

You must be new.

Many countries have exemptions for format shifting, so emulation isn't inherently copyright infringement.

Don't lie to yourself user, you regret it too.

All consoles have been hot trash since the 7th gen. They are only as good as the number of exclusives they have that justify them over any other platform.

The wii was a casual machine with some pretty fun games whose novelty wore off real quick.
The xbox 360 had incredibly high failure rates and was filled with nothing but dudebro trash and then was pretty much abandoned past 2010, just like the Wii was.
The ps3 was outrageously expensive, had fuckall games for many years and all the best games of the gen ended up being multiplat anyway, with the exception of stuff like demon's souls.
Then came the wii u, which was a complete fucking abortion with the exact same bunch of the exact same nintendo games that keep coming out over and over and over again and nothing else in between.
The xbone has been the most redundant and pointless platform in history. It's literally a multiplat machine and nothing else.
The ps4 has a handful of exclusives with a bunch of multiplats much better played elsewhere, but said exclusives have become stale and stuck in a safe cinematic formula format that never attempt to bring anything different to the table. If you don't like the kind of crap naughty dog puts out, then that's basically almost the entire ps4 library down the toilet.

Then there is the fact you get cucked by a 60 bucks annual tax to enjoy the thrills of p2p online matchmaking, and AAA games being filled with handholding, microtransactions and nickel and diming and you've got a recipe for disaster.

Up until the ps2 days you'd get a myriad of top tier exclusives every year, now it's one or two so-so samey looking normalfag trash a year and that's it.

>Congrats on selling more in Tunsia though. That must feel good.
I love how you're the one using this argument while simultaneously mocking it. It's like the joke writes itself.

xbone is goat

Attached: 7-10-2019_12-45-35_PM-5tx21iid.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

Last I checked CTR had framerate issues on all platforms save for PC.

>tripfag #10,578 has terrible taste
Why? What is it about namefags and tripfags?

4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K4K

Start using punctuation, David. People are going to think you're stupid.

lol cope

>defending the FIFAstation

2) is the only one with proper offense