Join Cerberus. Humanity needs you

Join Cerberus. Humanity needs you.

Attached: 1544364174047.png (1372x1200, 1.31M)

why does her butt have acne scars

But my blueberry waifu needs me more.

Attached: rrfkLOne_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Miranda would be better if she was at least ten times taller than me.

Do they need me enough to supply me with genetically engineered cunny?

butterface

Ass isn't big enough

Attached: 1550643762583.jpg (412x343, 16K)

>butter
>face
Should be easy to cut with a knife, then.

MIRANDA'S ASS BELONGS TO ME

Attached: sheppppppppppppp.jpg (971x887, 91K)

Report to the ship ass soon ass possible

Was her model changed for SFM? Because she doesn't look bad at all in it.

Attached: 1562339319197.jpg (3840x2160, 650K)

I doubt anyone has changed her face model much, though I'm sure most exaggerate her body. The lighting in Mass Effect often has undesirable effects on faces. Just look at ME3 default female shepard compared to the box art, and then again compared to anything the model has been extracted to (like SFM).

No.

Attached: 5d69545c586e1e2a782cbfeb1c6eae35.jpg (450x720, 43K)

Miranda and Liara are the best choices

Attached: 2OUXqtl.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

I-I'll join your crew Miranda!

Cerberus would have been better as an organisation that offered help and alternative paths to a player still working for the Alliance/as a Specter.

They should have been fully joinable in ME1 and fully leavable in ME2. For a series 'all about choice', Bioware didn't plan worth a shit.

Luv me Liara.

She's cold. She needs heating up.

I think they missed out on a chance to keep the connections to the Alliance.
>"Oh yeah, Cerberus is still Alliance black-ops shit but we did have rogue splinter cells earlier that forced public disavowal. Thanks for cleaning that shit up for us."
>"Anyway, we need you to use your SPECTRE leeway to work with war criminals, regular criminals, and legitimate psychopaths. With Cerberus officially considered an unaffiliated terrorist organization, the Alliance has two layers of culpable deniability, we made a logo and everything."
>later, still have the option to make TIM go full retard evil/indoctrinated or save him depending on decisions

>Ending 1
It was all building up to an epic final battle

>Ending 2
It was all building up to an epic final battle

>Ending 3
The whole game diminishes the Reapers. By having them as a fightable enemy throughout the normal game (like the geth, collectors, or GOGOGO guys) it makes them seem like bitches and therefore unsatisfactory. They are a constant threat of the doom of the galaxy, but it feels like it's not even urgent??? Either have them be a more urgent threat, hammer ot harder, or do some grand scale thing at the end that's different from just "oh no reapers are here", like a doomsday event to be thwarted by Shep.

Pic related very satisfying finale.

Attached: d5e.jpg (1057x755, 147K)

I'd like it if they'd also chime in on your missions to give extra paragon/renegade choices
>well yeah, your mission is to do X, but wouldn't it be helpful to humanity if Y happened along the way? We'd be willing to offer support in exchange, and nobody needs to know

How about forget we TIM completely? Or completely rewrite him. He comes up as anything but charismatic ex-spec ops leader.

Maybe just make him the face man.
It would explain why he knows so much, while still having leeway to fuck up and make dumb decisions.

>Pic related very satisfying finale
What game is that?

Sorry Cerberus but I need a qt alien bird gf

Ace Combat Zero, the undisputable best of the series.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)