Mgs2 is art

Mgs2 is art

Attached: 30494457-90BC-4B00-A8E5-275D6459F6AD.jpg (1242x1126, 497K)

its true

Attached: 116.png_large.png (1000x1200, 1.88M)

>makes this post while using social media cancer
These people are the worst. On social media, bitching the world going to shit, followed by another 20 selfies.

>makes this post while using social media cancer, and having a s o y boy expression

The worst is that they don't realize they are the cause for it.

It was true already at the time it came out, it wasn't an original thought. It was a huge topic at the time, technology was rapidly progressing, all the Y2K nonsense had just blown over. I'm convinced anyone who thinks this game predicted ANYTHING is just parroting everything they hear and wasn't born when this game came out. Same deal for Deus Ex.
It's like if we made a game right now about how much of a faggot OP is, then in a few years he sucks a few more dicks and everyone says we predicted the future.

Attached: 219520.jpg (500x283, 41K)

Why does everyone pretend that the internet didn't exist in 2001? Is it just Gen Z being ignorant retards? I guess that would explain why the "MGS2 IS LE REDPILLED!" meme took off.

MGS2 was already true when it came out.

Excuse me but Fukushima wrote that

Did Kojima seriously retweet that? He sees people trying to give him sole credit for something that was already happening and goes with it, jesus. He didn't write the entire fucking game.

Taking credit is what mostly got Kojima to where he is today lmao

source?

Ted Kaczynski wrote far more elegantly about how the consequences of the industrial revolution have been a disaster for the human race. Kojima is a nice take but more of an observation after the fact

The ideas Kojima presented in MGS2 are not new in the slightest. He just put a modern twist on them.

Information overload and a post-fact society was the main theme of Brave New World and that book is almost 100 years old.

I never understand why we praise him for directing the game when we all love the writing, something he's awful at and didn't do for MGS2. Nobody plays MGS 1 or 2 & thinks they've got good gameplay.

>internet bad
epic

It is but this shouldn't have been started with a Twitter screencap you faggot

>It was a huge topic at the time, technology was rapidly progressing, all the Y2K nonsense had just blown over.

Not that I disagree with you, but do you realize none of this vague shit proves your point right? y2k also has nothing to do with any points made in the game.

Bad meme

Except when they talk about Y2K

Yeah to tell about a fictional event the Patriots did

>fictional
Tch, typical sheep

Attached: elena.jpg (1198x1220, 365K)

Sure, for the uneducated who barely crack open a book it's revolutionary, but I think MGS2 is "amazing" for how it told those themes through video games when the medium was traditionally thought of as a joke that couldn't convey serious topics.

It was the writing on the wall that everyone could read, but never thought would get there. Kinda like everything about Farenheit 451. There are parts behind the firemen burning books and army of giant mechs designed to kill other giant mechs that people pretend is part of the fiction because they would rather pretend they were stupid instead of shoulder the burden of guilt over doing nothing to stop it.

Attached: 1563012292868.jpg (456x429, 34K)

Onions

>a reaction image from FFVII Abridged
Based

Attached: 1460665137071.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>a reaction from one of the greatest movies ever made
Baseder

I feel like I should remember this movie but I dont.

Uh oh. Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

Oh shit.
Office space.
How could I not remember that?

The fact Lawrence subtly pulled out his own bottle opener when visiting Peter was the greatest touch of the entire movie. It perfects his character.

Boy, I tell ya - some days

>Hideo Kojima

Attached: Fukushima.jpg (1512x4448, 866K)

True, true. It's just easier now, I suppose.

Attached: e3ea191a6180796fdba3a7dc1c2c080a.png (450x450, 127K)

kill yourself

I don't remember anything about the story of the gameboy color MGS only how fucking awesome the game was to play.

Seething Kojimadrone detected.
Can't wait till you retards kill yourselves once his meme game bombs.

>The story of MGS2 came true
Holy shit stop being a retard. World governments can't even effectively implement a block on certain websites, but you think they're somehow effectively controlling the flow of all information everywhere?

You posting lies will never be relevant. Fukumeme wrote side codecs, and Kojima wrote the script, main dialogue, and all the cutscenes.
>Can't wait till you retards kill yourselves once his meme game bombs.
>The shitposter repeated this ad naseum for a decade more

>for a decade more
Is that how long it's going to take for his game to come out?

Attached: soy.jpg (259x339, 41K)

Anything can be called art

Attached: PieroManzoniMerdedArtista1961.jpg (600x503, 155K)

DS already has a release date, hell make another kino for ps5 after it gets universal praise, and you will continue saying "but the next one will be shit" forever regardless.

>tfw he was Rex Kwon Do in Napoleon Dynamite too

Kojima is full of himself. He made a few great games and now he thinks he's god. The man is incapable of taking criticism or looking at his own work critically, and the advancement of technology has allowed his shitty ideas to run out of control like never before. Make no mistake, his earlier games were only great because they were constrained by the technology available.