I like big maps and I can not lie

I like big maps and I can not lie

FUCKING WHEN THOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: mapc.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

I actually dislike that map because the mountains are placed at random and my autism kicks in
At least the original tried to keep it natural

iirc they've said before that mountains were placed to crate valleys/chokepoints for gameplay reasons, rather than trying to sim an entirely geographically accurate environment.

Also I'd image it will seem less weird when you're actually playing and not looking down on it like that

Attached: comfyBL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

turkey becomes a caliphate and beheads the developers before it gets released

Attached: 1551808548301.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY YOU TURK FUCKS, I'VE WAITED FAR TOO LONG FOR THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562989272651.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

tg3thty3bth3n35yn3htn dwehn

Bannerlord is the only thing stopping me from comitting suicide right now. I'd quite like to play it before I die even though I'll definitely need to update my absolute toaster between now and then.

Anyway claim your companionfu before someone else does.

Attached: 1511202850658.jpg (1024x1453, 479K)

Attached: CuZUoH-XEAASMfH.jpg (662x375, 44K)

never played mount and blade, where to start and what mods do I need?

Start with Warband.
You don't *need* any mods strictly speaking, but you might want to pick up one of the general improvements ones like Floris. Then when you understand the game and have ideas of what would make it better and what setting you'd really like to play in you can probably find a ton of mods exactly to your taste.

I hope there's quiet moments where you can make a campfire and groom/upkeep your horse or some shit.

there's pretty good "vanilla plus" mods out there like "Diplomacy" that make the game so much nicer to play.

Jeremus is a bro

You can easily get 100+ hours in vanilla campaign, once you feel like youve done absolutely everything start with mods

Jeremus is a dweeb

Play vanilla until you get the hang of it because believe me, if you're going in blind, you'll get your shit pushed in for a while. If you don't rage quit then you'll eventually start picking up on how the game works. Then just play until you're bored. Vanilla is great fun but you'll eventually realize that its too simple and needed more complexity. That's where mods come in.
From simple mods that add complexity to vanilla to total conversion mods that drastically change the game.

You also have Viking Conquest which is an official DLC that is pretty interesting and worth checking out especially if you are into vikings.

Attached: beta.jpg (1920x1041, 623K)

play through vanilla warband twice, the only thing you want to do is increase the max troops allowed on the battlefield at once. The in-game menu only goes so high (quite low), so you need to do this manually. There's a little battle size increase program you can use, or simply edit a txt file manually. Its called rg_config within your my documents warband folder, edit the "battle_size" line. Mine is set to battle_size = 3.9167 which allows 500 troops on screen at once.

>1st playthrough
you will have so many questions and might not "get it" at first. you will be learning most of the time and then it'll click when you have your first "oh shit" moment with 400+ troops in a war.
>2nd playthrough
This is when you actually enjoy the game because you know what you're doing

After this, you can get mods. Each mod is its own module, you don't add them on top of other mods. I recommend

>Floris Evolved (vanilla warband overhaull)
>Prophecy of Pendor (low fantasy conversion)
>The Last Days (LOTR conversion)
>AWOIAF or ACOK (GOT conversions)
>1257AD (medieval europe conversion)

Attached: 20170810003503_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

I swear to god bannerlord will never provide the same level of entertainment as watching MnB fans loose their shit waiting for the release not going to happen

Attached: charge.webm (575x323, 2.64M)

Does this take place on the same map? I thought it was a differetn region.

it's the warband area but expanded beyond to be about 3X the size of play area.

Attached: blog_post_69_taleworldswebsite_02.jpg (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>infantry doesn't use spears
What the heck is this?

All I want from Butterlord is proper mod tools.

Warband mods are fun and all, but they all feel like the same thing with a different coat of paint.

You'll be able to stack mods in bannerlord.

I used to love Warband, but I liked taking my time.
Discovering that all the princesses were getting married and there were barely anyone left for me was a little bit of a letdown, but not bad.
What's even worse was discovering that I aged and I heard you get some penalties as you age.

>What's even worse was discovering that I aged and I heard you get some penalties as you age.

In Warband?

do you think the absolute penises that made the original made proper waypoints this time

Attached: 1554202818857.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Are you disabled?

I've played 1257 AD a lot and wondered - are there any mods specifically centred on the Byzantine Empire?

Specifically I am interested in the middle Byzantine period - or even late. But I'll take anything to be honest.

Anyone have a kaos political wars with dickplomacy?

It's done, but it's not "feature complete".
Imagine if it was released now and some autist on Yea Forums would complain that some feature was lacking.
The fucking horror.