An ace combat game that takes place in the the 50s-70s

An ace combat game that takes place in the the 50s-70s.

Attached: 1546640664974.jpg (800x670, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_the_Pacific
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would just be Ace Combat 5 without the Belkans.

I'd rather they do something in the WWII era, to be honest. Most jets from before the fourth generation were pretty ugly.

You have shit taste and you should feel bad about that. It makes you less of a person.

WW2 is the most overrated, overdone fucking period in videogames and it makes me want to puke whenever some fucking faggot who plays Warthunder starts talking about how much more "glorious" air combat was back in the piston days.

I rather they make a game of the Osean War of 1905.

I want to drop nape on gooks in a phantom, what game will let me get my hands on a phantom?

All I said was that I'd prefer WWII over 50s-70s. My overall preference is modern jets over anything else.

What would the superweapon be?

A giant helicopter?

I don't wanna fly in those shitty old planes I like my jets

That said they are reaching a critical mass of superweapons/"we put a laser on this plane isn't that cool and original just like the last twenty times we did it???"

as much as I like those jets an arcade shooter ruins the experience of flying those jets. Some of them are basically just rockets with wings (mig21) and the best part of flying it is the difficulty. adding a arcade experience just removes that and makes them just like the current modern aircraft in ace combat 7.

Would an AC3 style of physics benefit? AC3 had a LOT more weight and momentum behind its flying.

Already exists, it was called Crimson Skies.

They already did nanotechnology as a weapon in AC3 too. Not sure what else they can do now. That FPS they were making with advanced tech on soldiers seemed cool but we all know they dropped it.

This

Attached: F89-D_Scorpion_Air_Force_interceptor_1958.jpg (1600x1287, 204K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_the_Pacific

a fucking zeppelin

or a UFO

Belkan-engineered fake aliens

one of the Apollos that didn't fucking make it and you have to deal with it similar to the SOLG but they put nukes on it because THOSE CRAZY BELKANS

or pull a Zero and have the final boss be someone that's totally not the Red Baron or some shit

no hud, no awacs, no missiles, machine gun only, final destina- avalon dam

A machine-gun only rival ace battle would be pretty sweet, but a zeppelin would probably be the best bet.

>F-89 had an armament option of air-to-air nuclear missiles
What the fuck USA.

>not WW1

Attached: Battlefield_1_Screenshot_HD_1080p (10).jpg (1200x675, 140K)

See the problem is I can't think of any way a Zeppelin wouldn't just be

>shoot 1 bullet
>win

armored zeppelin those CRAZY BELKANS

I think the idea was to use it as an AOE attack against large bomber formations.

>CLIMB NUGGETS, CLIMB