where my DBD fags at

whatchu...
>playing Killer or Survivor?

Attached: puke.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JraX5iymwnE
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Status_HUD#List_of_Status_Effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PILLS HERE, been playin bill, man there a lot of mcdonalds killers out there lately

>tried to play Survivor
>ghostface 3 times in a row
>absolutely cuck him with OoO

thank god i run that perk literally all the time

Attached: f401fd601a168430fd00b575b2b1f95f.jpg (327x475, 17K)

Yeah a lotta ghost faces, but man people have been DCing during wraith games a lot. Just started playing more or less, only rank 16 after the reset.

Also it seems whenever i run unbreakable the killer trains me all game but whenever i dont they leave me on the ground like every time so i can get away, shits mad annoying

What killers you guys run? any worth buying? MM looked fun with the stalking and all but im not sure. Also does Ash have bruce cambell doing the voice? or is it a lame ass rando from their swedish dev team or wherever the fuck they are from

youtube.com/watch?v=JraX5iymwnE

It's actually him. He has custom voicelines/stuff and pretty okay perks.

The only "Meta" killer worth buying would be Spirit or maybe Pig/Myers.

The Clown is a unique and fun killer, but will be absolutely gen-rushed at higher ranks. Plague is the same way.

Attached: 1558622609725s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

I really like Hag, Clown and Plague. They are not as strong as Billy or Spirit, but are really fun to play as. Also playing as a killer is still MUCH harder than playing as a survivor.

Attached: v0wpNsSXqRI.jpg (720x684, 104K)

just waiting for that Freddy rework to hit live. He is so fucking EZ against those toxic ass pallet-loopers. Cant wait.

Attached: RgdAKl9.jpg (426x430, 19K)

>buy game
>currently rank 2 as spirit
>can't even play other killers for fun or try them out because game lasts 3 minutes tops at red ranks if you're not experienced

You can take Billy's stun reducing perk and spirits palletes breaking perk. Works like a charm.

>hag
>not as strong

She's my main. Just use Trap Setting Reduction/Trap Distance add-ons and it's EZ. You won't get pallet looped as easily and even when people try to bum-rush it, you usually score a hit anyways.

If you REALLY want to be a fucking dickhead, just use Mint Rag + Make Your Choice. You just keep chaining people and win the game in like fucking 10 minutes.

Attached: 0JjvOYK.jpg (1761x1920, 580K)

Ye, thats a big problem. I hope they will add personal killer rank or something like that. Or lobby based on killer/survivor levels, and not on rank.

Lucky. I've only ever hit Rank 3, and that was as The Hag.

But yeah, I remember trying to use Legion against Rank 2-3's and the game was fucking gg in like 8 minutes.

Attached: 1556749824675.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

Sick im glad he actually did, the model was so weird looking i assumed they didn't, also they added in the evil dead show lore to his sheet which was pretty cool. Sad they didnt add pablo and the chick as characters though from the show, maybe someday. and thanks both for the advice yeah clown looked fun but hard, but what do you mean pig myers? that a specific build?

I don't like chaining cause i want to max my BBQ. But Hag is completely humiliated by flashlight fuckers. Also, the big fun starts when you take those red addons on bodyblock and heavy slow on impact trap and play your game like trapper.

New to this game. It's basically survivors get generators and run, while killers just kill them?

It was Pig or Myers i suppose. They both are not very easy to play, but are really strong in right hands with right perks.

>still no new survivor objective
How hard can it fucking be to introduce more gamemodes or spice up the game?

>injured survivor runs into Killer Shack
>flips pallet on me from inside and teabags me
>ive already trapped the window and exit from the inside
>she runs into both
>no_escape.jpg

The Hag has some shitty, situational add-ons, but when they work, it's so fun. I don't dare to try running Waterlogged Shoe/Scarred Hand anymore though. Survivors are too smart for it.

Attached: 137c470fdeaf336aa22d6d0723955b64.jpg (1242x2208, 187K)

yeah more or less, but the killers have to hook you in order to kill you. Later on they get a item that lets them kill you for realsies after you get hooked once but people tend not to use it too often because you dont get as many points at the end of the match for buying stuff. Pretty fun game, i gotta get some friends of mine into it though i feel like itd be way better than playing with randos. But every once in a while you get a game full of really good randos and its a pretty even match

Oh yeah i forgot pig bitch exists since i didnt see many of her from the ranks i was playing.

At low ranks, pretty much.

At high ranks, there is much more than just "running away" or "flipping pallets". There's a lot of mindgaming/faking/leading/tricking you can do with certain Perks, or even just basic Survivor abilities that can help you extend chases and distract/disorient the Killer for a bit. The gameplay is a bit stale considering all you really do is hold M1 on a Generator for like 45-80 seconds.

The only problem is the grind for this game is insane. I'm about 265 Hours in and I feel like i've only just recently "settled in" with a P3 Character and "Meta" perks I had to either grind for, or wait to appear randomly to buy with in-game Credits. It's NOT a noob-friendly game.

Attached: 33079971_2060230124018552_2844139562593157120_n.jpg (540x790, 50K)

Also the Bill perk that makes unhooking survivors in the terror radius get a free hit without going down is so good. Saving lives on the regular with that shit and getting away with it. Anyone got any fun Bill builds or perks to look out for? I got the savior kinda build going and its fun and all but i wanna know what other dumb shit i can do with him. Also, what the fuck is the key for the hatch? Does the hatch not spawn in until 3 or 4 gens are done or something?

>play 6 fucking games in a row where the Survivors just fucking stomp me, loop me, and teabag me into a manic fucking depression where I hate the game enough to un-install for a month or 2
>4 people escape
>post game chat: LOL KILL YOURSELF. SO FUCKING EASY WOW I BET YOU FUCKING LIVE ALONE. DIE ALONE AND LONELY FAGGOT LOL EZPZ

why is this games community so fucking gross? I havent even seen this shit in LoL or CS:GO

Attached: 3da222be3955d813c7dfdde4e9bf50a9.gif (500x282, 155K)

Hatch spawns when the number of Survivors + 1 in Generators are done.

So if there are 4 Survivors alive, ALL Gens must be done.

3 survivors means 4 Gens must be done, meaning early escape can be possible if they are 3-gen camping.

2 means only 3 Gens must be done. And of course the Hatch spawns ALWAYS if you are the last person in the game. Just dont let them shut it on you.

Ive been chill with everyone but im at rank 14-16 survivor at the moment(fucking reset) i think a lot of it is the grind and high level players get a huge dose of sodium when they get mori''ed or lose a match and that shit builds up. That, and theres a lot of just general salt in a cat and mouse chase in general. Dont feel too bad about it mang not all people are dickheads in the game.

I enjoy watching this game but I can’t be bothered to start playing it and have to grind perks, killers, survivors etc

Gotcha thanks for the heads up i was wondering how that shit worked. Also man it seems like the tutorials for the different status effects seems bad in my opinion. I just started playing within like 2 weeks and still dont know what half of them do besides exhausted and exposed.

Im Rank 2 currently with Nurse. Survivors will do this shit even if you kill all 4 of them without any Generators being done.

I've 4-K Mori'd a discord-group with Devour Hope and immediately they pop in the chat like "EZ." and "lol crutch perk kys fucking idiot. reported."

Attached: 1556323342196.png (1177x900, 739K)

Using OoO just makes more killers play nurse. Thanks for making the game worse

deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Status_HUD#List_of_Status_Effects

The Wiki is a good place to learn all the weird nuances/subtle shit about the Game. Just look up some Perks/Items you use a lot and learn from those, and same with Killer.

I write some dumb shit every time we stomp the killer. Feels good. Last time we absolutely humiliated the huntress and i wrote something like "wow dude you play like a fucking cripple with one arm LOL".

Attached: fBLoiAQL9z0.jpg (720x406, 87K)

nigga everyone plays Nurse anyways because she's the only "broken" Killer who can wipe ANY team with decent knowledge.

She ignores all fucking defenses Survivors have and has optional long-range teleport. She's broken as fuck regardless

Attached: DwnG4IVUcAMqBgs.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Haha friend how creative xd

Its not for creativeness, i just feel better when i've ruined someone's day.

Thanks mate appreciate it, yeah i will. Also is it just me as a new player or like is this game older than i think it is because it looks like dog shit, Im fine with it because fuck it graphics don't matter to me if the game is fun and dont affect gameplay or enjoyment but fuck man it looks like fuckin vomit if you look too closely. Also why the fuck are the resolution and video options so trash?

>survivors bully me
>clench fists
>take deep breaths
>equip 5-Blink Nurse, Pink Mori, and BBQ/NursesCalling/Stridor/Whispers
>dont even get all 4 kills because half of them quit during the mori/when they got downed

ggez

Billy wants a word with you. You can do something against him on only one fucking map.

incompetent devs, look at the patches. Every patch creates new bugs, it never ends

i miss evolve

OoO ghostface is broken cause we just teabag at each other than i no longer have the heart to kill them

>this is what autists on Yea Forums do for fun

we did it lads, we found the birthplace of toxic baby survivors. I bet you watch Minecraft kid crying Youtube compilations you degenerate lmao

Attached: 1554100194608.jpg (631x658, 39K)

Glad you're THIS mad tho.

And the few killers that decide to play other characters like wraith, Myers, pig or Ghostface just get fucked by OoO and their ability completely deleted. Couldn't find a single game without OoO for the first week after ghostface launch so started playing nurse to stop them from doing that shit.
You are objectively wrong. Nurse deletes game mechanics and is the least fun killer to verse. Billy still has to deal with pallets and windows

Yeah i saw like 1 or 2 of the dev diaries they do for new patches like the new freddy one coming out and the main guy looked and sounded like a huge cuck so its not exactly shocking just annoying. This is coming from someone who hates using the word cuck as a descriptor because it feels cheap and lazy as an insult.

being nice is cool

>getting killed by a billy

hahaha nigga just run a circle around a tree haha like dont get hit by his chainsaw nigga walk away ahahaha

Attached: ahnMdNk.jpg (500x500, 40K)

this is what happens when you bully the quiet weirdos in school lmao

Attached: 32858366_2052807371652841_2719696596043300864_n.jpg (640x520, 18K)

Nope, you're wrong. I was full toxic before i even discovered Yea Forums. Actually, all this prank/crying youtube compilations are really bad for ppl like me, because other people become thickskinned. I remember all those ass fireworks from something like 2005. Internet was indeed a better place.

>heh.. I miss the old days where I could bully kids and make them cry so easily. Not anymore.. heh.. kids are too thick-skinned nowadays..

why the fuck do you live and breathe

Hey new guy here what the fuck is OoO?

Im REALLY nice and polite in real life tho.

For the sake of hedonism, i suppose.

Also, any ideas for new game modes? I feel like a big team battle type mode with a bigger map 2 killers and 8 survivors would be neat.

Object of Obsession.

Its a perk that lets Survivors see the exact outline/location of a Killer as long as they aren't inside their Terror Radius.

The Trade-Off is that when you look in the Killers direction to spot them, they can also see where YOU are as well, giving away your location.

It's a pretty good perk because the most average Survivor using it won't really care if you know their location, and will gladly accept if you follow them so they can loop you as a distraction.

Object of Obsession
If you are looking in the Killer's direction, your link will reveal your Auras to each other.
As the Killer's Obsession, this effect applies to a maximum range of 56/64/72 metres. Otherwise, it applies to a maximum range of 44/56/64 metres.

>Played game at release
>Thought it was cool
>Leave it for a while
>Come back
>Game is too meta-heavy for me to get back into it

Every time.
Same thing happened with payday. How do I get back in bros?

Survivor and as Ash
Killer Wraith

Wow that seems pretty fucked up. Something ive noticed when playing was that a lot of the perks are just wall hack lazy bullshit, like why tho? All the room in the world to make a cool survivor/killer horror movie game and all the perks are just lazy wall hacks.

Too much effort for what? I don't think it will be very popular.

>try to play Pig
>cool my power is useless

>Try to play Myers
>cool my power is hindered and annoying

>try to play Wraith
>absolutely useless M1 Killer

god I hate that fucking perk

object of obsession. you and the killer share an aura. If youre in voice coms with survivors the OoO can keep eyes on him the entire game and unless its a nurse or spirit, never get hit

Sorry i don't quite understand whatcha mean. If youre talking the big team thing yeah maybe but another mode would spruce the gameplay up a bunch is all.

i genuinely think you can't until the next big exp event, it's just not fun. I played 10 hours early access, got back last month exactly for the anniversary event where i was getting 4-5x points per game. with 4-5x exp after 240 hours i just got the meta survivor and killer perks on 1 character each.

>try to play Ghostface
>go from being the hunter to the hunted

>intelligent,nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Attached: 1562979733931.jpg (1544x2080, 1.04M)

It will be really hard to make a 10 ppl gamemode. It will need special new maps, some new perks etc. Lobbys are pretty broken when there are 5 ppl in it.

Is ghost face fun? It seems like hes more of a playing with 4 of your friends and fucking around doing voices trying to make people laugh while creeping around corners like a weirdo kinda killer.

>make good game
>also be pants on head retarded to the point there are killer addons that LITERALLY do nothing
how

>4 years out of date normie meme
>Getting mad at video games

Rule 2 retard

He's quite interesting to play, he feels very much like myers but you're forced to be a bit more sneaky.
Way more map dependent but a good addition to the game.
The stalking is just as janky as myers' stalk ability and the revealing is all over the place

What addons?

>try to play Pig
>cool my power is useless

Try Freddy. Unless something changed, most useless of all killers and everyone being able to see him just makes him complete shit. Dream World means nothing with OoO.

Attached: freddys-dead-1-1-790x432.jpg (790x432, 33K)

>game about being SPOOKD
>game about hiding and running for your life
>people only care about rank
What the fuck went wrong?

Stealth is super fun cause it isn't just wraith halo 3 invisibility but the down side is if you get caught you are just a m1 killer but still i'd put in top 3 most fun to play

Yeah but it would be a nice change of pace fuck even if its doing some other objective, like a saw type map where pig is in a deathrun style booth from CS and the survivors all start with a bear trap helmet on, or a big team battle mode where its 4 v1 / 4 v 1 on different sections of the same map where the teams can help each other in small ways in a cabin in the woods type map like gambit from destiny 2 but less shit.

Freddy is getting a complete rework that is gunna remove that within the next 2 weeks. Its already in the PTB

amanda's letter is the worst ultra-rare in existence
that's all you'll see when you're 1000 hours+ in like a lot of people

chili and award winning chili on leatherface respectfully do nothing and actually hurt you for no bonus
also the pig skill check addons for more skill checks are 1-2% difference

Kinda answered your own question didnt you huh? The fact that theres not a fuck around mode and a separate ranked mode is the problem. Also the fact the devs seem like incompetent morons doesnt help. Still more fun than that jank ass shit ass friday the 13th game though

Thank god.

pig is super fun
the main problem is the whole game rests upon whether you find some one quickly enough to get a trap on to get that PRESSURE going

Byt why cant they add a casual mode without rank.
I play these game very little on purpose so I dont get used to stuff so I still get spooked, but having survivors 360ing constantly, and teasing the killer, just kills the mood of the game.
At least there is no ingame chat while alive.

What perkcis OoO? I play dwight and use 3 of his personal perks go help teammates

>Byt why cant they add a casual mode without rank.
cause although some people get really hard about it rank really doesn't matter esp with rank reset

Yeah it would make sense but again, it seems the devs dont care much for common sense

Its one of Laurie's teachables from the Halloween DLC

bless you

Do you even get anything for your rank anyways? I went from 14 to 16 after the reset but for what purpose. I mean id imagine you get some skin or something for rank 1 but not sure.

Anyone else think that the new Freddy rework just deleted him entirely? Its like they just removed him and just made a new killer using the assets

It's always SWF faggots with that unfair communication advantage coupled with high skill levels who band together and do this.
I haven't played in awhile, but I ended up using MLGA which lets you see when SWF players join your lobby. Dodged the cunts every time and literally never had a cancer game as killer from that point on.

>perks should consume an specific resource
>the more you choose a perk the more expensive will get
>only letting real time pass lowers the price
Would literally fix the game

What does it do?
Thanks man. Honestly I feel pretty mvp when I ran back to save some person while other teammates escaped already and he just hangs on a hook waiting to die

I mean if it was so bad that no one played him even to meme in the first place, did he really ever exist as a character at all? Schrödinger's Killer in a sense.

You get to play with try hard cancerous SWF groups and the same meta build reliant killers over and over again

some achievements and that's it

They kinda took a bunch of other killers and stuck them all together. Hag, clown, doctor, wraith.

I'm not super upset about it though. Freddy has always been able to do all sorts of shit in dreams and now he can. A real toolbox of ways to fuck with survivors

I knew a few people that played him. It just seems strange that they'd just remove him and just make a new Hag

>people would stop using the same broken perks over and over
>tryhard faggots quit the game
God I wish

As a Bill main i feel you on that man, shit feels good even if you end up dying for the cause. Also if you want to get some good perks for that kinda play style his are alright. 1 of them gives the unhooked survivor an extra hit before going down if youre in the terror radius, and theres the one that gives you more blood for doing that after the gates open.

i honestly like it
the snare traps and pallet traps with the gen teleportation with the blood feels very elm street to me

Attached: IMG_20190704_165423_658.jpg (1248x1280, 117K)

say it with me
DS
DEAD HARD
ADRENALINE

Honestly the best fix is just make a rocket league style thing where theres a mode for 3v3 and 3v3 where every team member joins solo.

>fix the game by making people stop playing for long periods of time effectively killing the community
Seems about right

BALANCED LANDING

Add self care and call it a day.

>needs the some perk every game to enjoy the game
You are the reason the game is shit

At high ranks it's inevitable when you're put against skilled killers running meta perks

or fuck it make a mystery heroes style mode where you can get blood points but EVERY thing is randomized, perks, add ons, items, fuck it just make a fun mode.

Hunters should also be affected.

Cause it's literally impossible to have fun as a killer at high ranks. People will destroy you unless you have very specific build.

This would be neat.
Even a perkless mode would be better that the current state.

>bought the new dlc
>wanna try out the new perks
>can't unlock them because I've played too much today and bhvr says I can't progress anymore
You're idea is garbage especially with how grindy it is to get any specific perk currently is.
Do you hate new players?

You can still play and unlock stuff wtf are you talking about

I mean in this thread alone ive come up with like 5 doable ideas for different modes or better match making queues, its really a shame the devs break the game everytime they try to fix the janky ass thing they made instead of adding content that could extend the life or enjoyment of the game. Hell heres another one, 4 v 1 killers vs 1 survivor but the survivor has 8 hits to go down and it plays like a reverse snake vs guards type situation with distraction and stealth abilities for the survivor.

Stop taking inspiration from mobile game money harvesting practices.

>mfw stomping with legion
How the fuck do people still lose to this nerfed character?

Attached: 1562632772743.jpg (184x184, 7K)

I've seen people talking about chucky
how do you do him without i being really, really silly?

Running away feels pretty boring given how little interactions the players have with the environment.
You think Deathgarden is better on that regard? Im on the fence about it

I love how this post is triggering all the meta cucks

Not sure sounds like it would be a pain in the ass considering how the game works with vaulting and chase breakers for a 2 foot character.

It wouldn't effect the meta cucks tho because they'd still have their perks. It'd only punish new players

Also another mode/character idea. A zombie/infected that actually infects other characters

>does only affect EQUIPING perks
>the resource is new so everyone starts with the same amount
???

The EGC added a built in way of sacrificing survivors without using hooks. So instead of hooking, have Chucky summon the Entity directly through voodoo rituals after downing a survivor.

Ohhh I didn't understand your post at all. So you are suggesting making perks work like offerings that get more expensive. Dumb idea especially with the current balancing, games would just become perkless and lack variety. Stop using phone games as your idea source

>games would lack variety
You mean nothing would change?

Really? I have been playing as killer and get 4 kills like every other game. Maybe I'm just lucky. All I'm doing is using hillbilly. I down one person hook them and then camp the hooks and ignore a generator that gets turned on becuase most people use that as a decoy to try and save their friends, so if you just wait like a minute they come and try and rescue and then I clean house

A new player has fewer perks available. They often have to resort to less reliable combinations. With your proposed system their choices will become even more limited while they're depleting their resources just trying run a mediocre build.

that's quite toxic

You use your saw not to kill, but to run around really fast. Thats how he's strong. Add sloppy butcher and franklin's demise and fuck em all.

Why would people NOT camp?

You get more points when you are NOT camping.

It works. Most people are stupid I guess. Plus it's fun watching people try and scramble away when i pop out on them trying to save their friends
Yeah the saw sucks for hitting people but great for clearing distances fast. Good to know I wasnt just lucky and am actually just owning noobs

You get more points if everyone escapes

leatherface *vaults* sure *vaults* is *balanced landing* fun!

I love clown but holy fuck he's a nightmare to play in the higher ranks sometimes. Every mistake you make fucking HURTS.

Attached: 1552397999806.png (978x686, 410K)

I can't believe /assg/ is fucking dead

what's that

Why is everyone an asshole?

I love playing as nurse.

pig is my wife

Attached: 1553177733771.jpg (900x1125, 202K)

>Playing as wraith because I have a perk setup I like on him
>3 survs DC immediately after being downed first time
>Happily farm with the last one, letting them do 5 gens and escape while dropping pallets on my face

Seriously, people fucking DC against wraith now? You'd have thought I was playing pre nerf Legion the speed they yanked their cables out.

>Looping still exists
That's gonna be a hard nope from me

Attached: 1551754672185.png (496x746, 555K)

People wallhack in this game.
I don't mean wallhack perks but legitimately wallhack.
That's why I don't take this game seriously anymore.

>death by daylight
big, oof

The crouching sprint burst exploit is absolutely disgusting and I'm going to use it nonstop until they fix it.

Attached: 1533120577413.gif (917x707, 27K)

Killer here
I mostly play Trapper and Piggu but lately I've been playing more Hag and Clown.
What perks do I need for Spirit?

BBQ, Stridor, Ruin and your choice. I'd recommend Sloppy or Devour hope

I take it there is still no way to opt out of the Cheat With Friends mode?

Starting and dropping lobbies for hours between each legit games get old very real fast.

is still a imbalanced piece of shit where only nurse is balanced against survivors with more than a neuron?

Thanks I'll try it out
Lately I've been running BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal Strength on Trapper. It's kind of fun but not necessarily optimal.

not played since before Wazzup Guy, though i enjoyed the anniversary stream and love these stupid frogleafs. i hope future updates are good and they have continued success, despite the game always been half broken and the playerbase being a bunch of whiny pleb children.

egsplain

rank 1 with Shadowborn, bbq ruin and nurse's calling/stridor