ITT

ITT

Instant buyers remorse

Attached: octopath-traveler-cover.jpg (271x377, 36K)

Honestly this pile of shit

I played for six fucking hours and absolutely nothing interesting happened. The world is empty and boring. The quests are poorly presented and hard to understand. I spent 10 minutes walking up a hill to find a military outpost and there was fuck all to do. The walking speed is ridiculously slow as a cheap means of lengthening gameplay. The speech checks are solid walls, you either have the points and pass or you don't and fail. It's completely braindead

Attached: Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (295x338, 23K)

FF XV

Monster Hunter Tri

I enjoyed mh world so I thought I'd go back and play the older games

Immediate nope. Godawful game on a garbage system

>Had boatloads of fun with Fallout 3
>Couldn't even get into New Vegas

I don't even know why I cannot get into Fallout anymore.

Still not as awful as 13, jesus christ

50 hour pantsu simulator

lrobably because they haven't made a good one since 3. after the atrocity 76 it's basically a dead franchise

The Nintendo switch

The Nintendo wii

The Nintendo Genesis

Homeworld Remastered

Attached: 1519582165733.jpg (760x1100, 199K)

you're a fucking idiot for buying this game in a first place, kill yourself

This fucking game.

I honestly expected a video game version of the tabletop RPG itself with turn-based combat not this shitty real-time with pause combat.
Even with the turn-based mod, I'm always getting fucked by the RNG of my dice rolls in the Old Sycamore while hunting that faggot gnome. It's just not fun.

Attached: e254f2144906e291144af62c22956f64_original.png (1024x576, 1.04M)

Pic related for me. Put a decent amount of time in it but I don’t play it anymore.

Attached: B52914C6-97AC-4313-B69A-5A2B287C466A.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I got it for free, too

Not wrong

Is this the thread where we shit on good games for (You)s?

There are no good games itt

your mom

Xenoblade 2

Everything wrong with JRPGs and anime in one game

Careful, the "it was older so it was better" faggots will come after you with pitchforks if you shit on their precious gen 3.

I'm still getting 100s of hours of fun using my Wii as an emulating platform that can also play kino GameCube games. Why don't you do the same user?

cope