Why didn't you play Severance: Blade of Darkness yet?

Why didn't you play Severance: Blade of Darkness yet?

Protip: play either with nGlide (GOG version includes nGlide 1.00, update it to the newest 2.10) or the updated openGL from here: moddb.com/games/severance-blade-of-darkness/downloads/newer-opengl-raster

Attached: sev.jpg (1680x1050, 166K)

>Why didn't you play Severance: Blade of Darkness yet?
I did, but that was like 10+ years ago

Well, now you can give it a replay. It works for me with either of the two options I mentioned.

>playing boomer shit in 2019
sasuga retards

I actually downloaded loaded earlier yesterday, that only happened because I remembered "Hey what was that thread where OP was looking for an old game and everyone was saying Daikatana".

I downloaded Oni too.

Link some gameplay op, this looks neat.

>Waaaaah it's not Fortnight!

>first couple hours
Holy shit, this combat is amazing there's many moves to master

>everything after
dude spam weapon special combo lol

its OG dark souls

remember that game had insane graphics for its time(wounds,blood etc appeared on your char), dropped it after i got stuck on first boss, I was a big shitter back then

>Why didn't you play Severance: Blade of Darkness yet?
>didn't
Why HAVEN"T you PLAYED
Fuck off back to your favela or eastern euro commie block and pick up Rune and Die By The Sword on the way.

The first Souls Game.

Nigger thanks for reminding me.

fuck off anglo

>Die By The Sword
>You can actually hop arround with only one leg and arm left still fighting monsters like the true hobo knight you are

Now that was some good fucking jank.

Attached: 20190601213131_1.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

You knew you could play it, and yet you chose not to. You could have, but you did not.

Alright guys, so knight or barbarian? I think I like the knight's combat a bit more because he has faster dodges and attacks, but there are so few games that convey the feeling of a proper barbarian and I don't like shields.

top class game everyone should try

I played the Die By The Sword demo so many times

Proud underage.

The game has several difficulty modes, from easiest to hardest:
Amazon
Knight
Dwarf
Barbarian

Barbarian considered by many as the most fun because he deals shit ton of damage but timing his attacks requires more skill.

Played it.
It was alright up until they make special attacks standard.

I chose knight because he gets three tiers of armour, which is three visual upgrades.
Otherwise there's honestly not that much difference, you'll be destroying everything by the midpoint anyway. As long as it's not the dorf because his run gives me a headache.

I've beaten it as a knight with all the secrets found and the secret boss beaten too. The game is still fresh in my memory because of great it was despite it being years ago. I'll play it again in several years perhaps.

played it like 6 months ago. The game is hard. Even basic enemies can be fucking difficult to beat. Good thing is when they attack each other. Outstanding game. Why are the physics so much better than in darksouls I ask. Why do classic games have better physics than modern games?

I was correcting your English fucktard, I was creating cannibalism mods for Severance before you even born.

I always started with barbarian... of course... but that amazon is friggn HOT

The game was PC exclusive.

>why have not you played
hm.

The character balance in this game is strange. In concept, the barbarian's slowness is supposed to be balanced by his strength, but even as the fast amazon, by the endgame your dealing a shit ton of damage with weapon specials. And the dwarf has no redeeming qualities, though this game was released somewhat unfinished.

hmmm

>why can't I into English
hmmmm

based

all the time i spent on creating combos in the macro editor - i could have done drugs instead

>by the endgame your dealing a shit ton of damage with weapon specials

midgame more like

Dwarf's huge redeeming quality is him being short which makes it hard for the enemies to hit him.