What the fuck?

Why did nobody told me that GTA III for the Xbox is so much ahead graphically and a bit technologically than any other version? Its like a completely different game.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5-6Nx7BJXg

Attached: xbox_grand_theft_auto_iii-110214.jpg (424x593, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqudcQhH_hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the game looks better on a more advanced console
You dont say user

GTA3 > San Andreas

Attached: 1562998122823.jpg (612x612, 75K)

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

>updated textures = completely different game
I wish I could still think like this

>Its like a completely different game.
i 3oulen;6 go thqt frw4

Are you? the xbox was far more advanced than every other console that gen, followed by the gamecube.

I forgot we hate fun here. There are small things like first person lookout and probably many more.

soulless vs soul

>He still doesn't get it.
LOOOOOOOOOL

>Kyle Maclachlan as Donald Love
Fuckin' A actor voice casting.

Smoke and fire effects along with the faces look better on Ps2.

Notice how the entire video is at night, because only PS2 has the GOAT weather filters. 3d GTAs are always better on PS2 than anything else, except PS4. No exceptions

Ps4's bc is garbage. All the games run significantly worse.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-12-20-53-30.png (2160x1080, 1.83M)

Haha wouldn't it be funny if you shot your cum on her tongue?

Except games are upscaled and have higher fps

And GTA VC and SA have tons of music removed. Plus it’s the censored VC edition where dialogue about Hatians is redubbed and looks like shit since it doesn’t sync. They are shit versions to play. Also, yes they are 1080p, and framerate is higher than Ps2. But they have an awful stutter to them, every now and again the game will just have a seizure and stop then speed up.

Ps2 originals or emulator is best way to play.

VC has tons of music removed, SA not missing much. And I haven't seen any stutter issues

>not playing the soulful Pc Gta versions
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqudcQhH_hM

That's the case with every multiplat released on both, except MGS 2 which was a botched port.

And better character models with fingers instead of mittens.

>higher fps
Literally when. The Jak trilogy runs like ass. Almost as bad as the Vita version.