Start game

>start game
>it's turn-based

Attached: Moametal dansu.gif (256x298, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lSh2oPruMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w5AlEavdipA
youtube.com/watch?v=oO7Y8NsnkRg
youtube.com/watch?v=HaJUWRziDQc
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0goaxIzOg
youtu.be/8lWcHccqYVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>start thread
>it's off topic trash

>Forget Baby Metal exists for 56 months
>5 minutes ago people talking about them on Twitter
>Now someone uses them for reaction images
Synchronicity is scary

Attached: 1561142880876.jpg (1024x1024, 180K)

>normalfags are on Yea Forums
didn't need any more proof than you revealing you go on twitter. OP probably does too. Disgusting.
turn based games>>>>>>>>>>"real time" games. Especially "action" games where you mash one button. Literally requires less thought than fucking pokemon.

Go back

Attached: 1561195655434.gif (383x238, 674K)

Why don't you stay on twitter and never come here?

>start game
>haven't even seen the title screen yet
>already feel like quitting it again

Depends on the game, but mainly zoomers prefer turn based over rtwp/real time.

Since fucking when? Literally ever major AAA title that's been popular with normalfags has been real time in the last 15 years. They're so brainless that the slightest hint of forethought scares them.

Ironic considering they broke up and that's why no one talks about them. Also their guitarist died.

I see D:OS2 be more popular among normalfags than actual RPGs like Pathfinder.

I heard she drowned on too much semen on a train.

If you think normalfags are playing d:os2 you misunderstand the meaning of the term.

They are, otherwise it hadn't been successful and wouldn't have gotten console ports.

They didn't break up, they're embarking on a full on world tour soon.

Should I see them? They are coming to my town in a couple months.

Twitter will be the end of humanity.

Yes. Have you already looked up live footage? It's the best part about them. Hurry up because they could sell out soon, some of them are already close.

Fuck yeah, their live shows are amazing.

Yes and then have sex with them as they are legal now

and green is not a creative color

>20 and 21
No shit. Where have you been

No Yui = no Babymetal

cringe

why is moa so lewd?

Also, babymetal beat em up when?

Attached: 1398556887323.jpg (1280x907, 1.17M)

nope

Who would they beat up?

>look up a game
>it has an interesting world and setting
>its a vn

>idolshit
just die

cringe

Holy shit, ive played both of those exstensively and you are a massive faggot. Pathfinder would benefit immensely from a turn/tile based system. Or at least better time controls

if you're into nip shit, you can't NOT have a twitter, dude. even smelly otaku who date 2D idols in japan have twitters.

me

cringe

get a dick

those fags are just newfags larping as oldfags

cope

At least we already have them in a platformer
youtube.com/watch?v=4lSh2oPruMQ

You're the one that's a cope, funny how everyone thinks Babymetal right now is better than the last time she was still performing with the group kek

>Buying/downloading a game in a genre you dislike without doing any research on it beforehand to realize it's a genre you don't like.

>use of the word literally
shitposting zoomer faggot detected

also you font know shit and are a fraud, a fake regurgitating some comment you saw.

Basically you are a fumb low iq animal. Have a nice day.

>it's turn-based

dropped instantly.

What is wrong with you clucks, obviously the pic in OP is a positive reaction to it, and a play on the umarufag's threads where he says the same thing but has the hamster having dissatisfied reactions.

xcom, TW three kingdoms, civ6, rabbids, that mario game, hearthstone, autochess.

>turn-based game
>have fun game mechanics

Attached: hehe.png (720x540, 556K)

>look up weeb game
>it's made by a westerner

Attached: 1554517470415.png (1000x808, 404K)

nigga, I don't have time to click on everyone's reaction image and wait for it to load.

I too am a fan of FFXIII

Attached: 1540140919437.png (264x258, 56K)

just another day on Yea Forums - Videogames

Attached: Capture.png (677x496, 39K)

>Synchronicity is scary
Self delusion is too

Dilate

yuifags are the ones on suicide watch tho

god I miss Yui

NO
ONE
CARES

>Pathfinder would benefit immensely from a turn/tile based system
No it wouldn't.

Never unless you initiate it and maintain the progress of it. I know it hurts user.

Same. Imagine kissing her.

Attached: 61634025_349402985778796_3898755029917783294_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Eh. She was the weakest one. Su's the best singer (obviously) and Moa's the better dancer and actually takes charge the most, checking between songs that the others are ok, ready, and gives the cue to start the next song

How much thought does that require exactly?

considering pathfinders biggest flaw is that you have to constantly pause to inspect the ACs of enemies just to make sure youre actually doing something, you cant just let the game go while controlling one character, the AI is fucking garbage

None of these faggots actually give a shit about her, they are just riding a wave that has been dead for a while. And she's practically been out of the group for years with how much she checked out of it like you said.

>tfw it's soon to be 2020 and there's still no oversaturated 'VR Beat Me Up' market.

Attached: 1401133251685.webm (640x300, 345K)

>playing crpgs with AI on
Why would you do that in the first place?

They came back strong after a really bad year and have tons of gigs planned, that´s probably why.
Yes, absolutely. They are even better live. I bought tickets for 3 shows after seeing them live in Brixton a few weeks ago
Yui didn´t give a shit about the project quite some time before she left the group, you could see her looking bored as fuck during interviews or shows sometimes
Based Moa

Attached: 1562600973642.jpg (2280x3272, 2.06M)

XCOM has been around for decades, Total War and Civ 6 are strategy(And also been around longer than you have lived), Mario RPG is popular because it is a Mario game, not because it is turn based, Hearthstone is a card game and Autochess is an idle flash game.

>Game 1
>pretty good
>Game 2
>fucking sucks, nobody cares about it anymore
>Game 3
>fucking good
>feels good still being a fan

what game?

Attached: 2fb9e51ca4219ae048b959c1c1c890b1678350c3_hq.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

Suzu looks amazing now

Attached: 1562961176293.png (443x675, 668K)

Lol nice reverse logic

Why do so many asians get ruined by their monkey ears

maybe for a more... idk, PATHFINDER-like experience

Their only good song is Megitsune

>game comes back
>makes an effort to appeal to third-world countries
>other countries lap it up as well

youtube.com/watch?v=w5AlEavdipA
youtube.com/watch?v=oO7Y8NsnkRg

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x215, 575K)

Bad ending, a bad concert for everyone, interrupted if you will.
Moa is the sole survivor , she has to recover the original Baby Metal passion from everyone.
Just a pitch expand if you want, I'm just too drunk. Cheers.

>hating Dumbo ears
based retard

Attached: gettyimages-498786108-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.45M)

The ears are part of what makes her so cute

Attached: 1561785257525.jpg (2048x1446, 430K)

Did they ever give more details on what Yui's medical issues were? Or was that just all bullshit ans she just wanted out, like I figured?

Japanese gossip columnist said Yui quited because she wants to be with her bf

Both probably. She looked kinda bloated and like she had back problems during her last show (she also looked kinda miserable and pissed off).
It looked like she lost her passion for the band before that though. She wants to go solo now apparently

she already said she wanted to leave to pursue a solo career when she officially left, fuck man it's been ages shut up about her already(not just you)

Because zoomers are known for having played classical crpgs with rtwp and not playing turn based jrpgs, right?

cute and realisticpilled
she pretty much did that during the 2018 tour

related picco

Attached: SOUL.gif (400x200, 1.09M)

>game has unlikely allies

Attached: 1561732318548.jpg (2048x1662, 581K)

C'mon you know you she wants you to help her to save the future. You know she deserves better than this. Please user, she's waiting for you.

Is that dj khaled?

Would a threesome with them be better than missionary sex for the sole reason of procreation? And if missionary, which one?

She was the cutest which is the most important part.

Kek
This is what I already thought about her fans anyway so this just confirms it

moa is fucking sex
good lord

I unironically enjoy their music so Su is my favorite by far. Still jerk off to the other two, Su is special tho.

I don't get this attitude. If you disliked Yui at any point, why were you into Babymetal? Or is this some kind of roleplay-tier /jp/ meme where you treat the members like sports teams?

Too many nuts in her ass.

cringe

have sex

I was happy they had moved away from the gimicky shit with resistance, now they're back into it in full force. I fucking hate it.

>t. yuipleb

Topjej
Self Titled IS Babymetal, Metal Resistance is them streamlining their sound and far less interesting outside of a couple highlights.

>Metal Resistance is them streamlining their sound
Sure, Resistance is far easier to listen to than any of their new shit. Their gimmickier stuff unironically feels dishonest and cheap and I couldn't possible listen to it more than a couple times since the novelty wears off quick.

Perhaps you should listen to top 40 if that's what you want out of Babymetal. Their mishmash and contrast of a bunch of different styles is one of the biggest parts of what makes them good and unique.

Anyway, I still don't think the new songs are anywhere close to the original album so I don't even know what you're on about.

Smelly NEET!

Cringe

Ok, incel

>t. yuincel

wtf? I hate Yui.

This, I only have twitter because a japanese futaba oldfag friend convinced me, and japanese otaku twitter turned out to be pretty comfy. I'm going to wonfes and comiket with some people I found there this summer, finally I'll have the real genshiken experience.

I'm OK with it.

Attached: 757r.jpg (700x779, 473K)

Have probably like 10 songs at this point better than that super overrated song(but still great, especially live, but just overrated too much)

they're releasing a new album, so i assume the're gonna have a surge in popularity

They also played at Glastonbury and their performance is the third most viewed from that event, only Miley Cyrus and some spanish guy have more views

Attached: gettyimages-1152926190-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1363, 1.24M)

Too bad Yu got pregnant and was forced out of the band to save face.

Babymetal hasn't been relevant since 2014

In 2014 barely anybody knew who they were and even normalcucks were put off by it when they were exposed to it. These days it wouldn't surprise me if the first person you stop on the street at least heard of them. And also has a positive or at worst neutral opinion.

damn, that's impressive

4channel is normie tier you mong. It's just a place where people are actually honest.

>Too bad Yu got pregnant and was forced out of the band to save face.
What

you heard him

>buy game
>WOAH, DUDE. HOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT IT WAS A TURN BASED RPG.

>disappears for an entire year, nobody has seen her since
>out of the blue releases a statement saying she quit due to "poor health"

She got knocked up.

Did you retards forget how to view gifs or something? How 3 of you idiots said this shit is baffling.

>realtime niggers too dumb to read the game description before buying it

What a surprise

New song is pretty catch as well
youtube.com/watch?v=HaJUWRziDQc

Even if they don´t enjoy their music, people at least respect their work-ethic. Just look at what the did a few weeks ago: back to back shows in Japan on the 28th and 29th, right after the second show they take a plane to the UK and perform at Glasto on the 30th.

>turnbased niggers too dumb to open gifs
holy shit

I mean people who don't give a shit about them are not gonna give a fuck about their work ethic my guy
That's probably what got actual established metal bands to cosign them tho, those were their actual earliest supporters, huge names too.

Yeah, but them getting support from these big bands in turn gets them respect as well

Attached: sVJDWzxTJ2zJBFux4bokZj.jpg (1156x650, 206K)

I dont think people listen to these girl bands for the music

>3DPD

Attached: 23465224.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I checked this group out from only hearing their music years ago. People care a great deal about their music. Unironically became my favorite "genre". I actually find a lot of idol stuff cringey, and for a lot of idols what you said is true but I am very much an exception. There is great music being made there by the producers and managers. Marty Friedman himself says so.

this is strangely kinda hot

I honestly do, they are a lot more capable than one would think. The singer is legit fantastic (she´s absolutely on point live) and the musicians they employ are some of the most talented japan has to offer. I don´t listen to J-Pop at all and I dropped metal once I stopped being a teenager, but I really enjoy their stuff for some reason.

Attached: Babymetal-TinaK-1979.jpg (1500x1000, 289K)

Yeah I wish!!!
I cannot complete DMC 5 Hell or Hell for Gods Sake!
Fuck its hard.

>Tags:
>ugly_male
>loli

Babymetal is a weird concept. It seems like an idol group, no matter how you look at it, but it doesn't try to milk the idol route even though they'd have more fans that way. There are hardly any interviews, no backstage footage, no TV appearancees, no fan service, no photobooks or handshake events. So a lot of people go into Babymetal thinking they're an idol group but get disappointed because they're trying to be an artist or something?

I want to fuck them and have wanted to since the very beginning but I also like the music. It's not my favorite but it's good enough to actively listen from time to time, and I'm fairly picky.

Attached: babymetal-640x425.jpg (640x425, 76K)

They are stepping up on interviews at least, they did a lot in japan and a few in the UK recently, I expect a lot are still to come during the US-tour

youtube.com/watch?v=qE0goaxIzOg

Yeah, it's definitely better than nothing, but for a Japanese artist, it's next to nothing. The average Japanese artist gets a lot more media coverage and has a bigger presence on social media or on TV. Whenever you see about Babymetal on TV, it's just some short snippet about their latest concert in some morning TV show. It's crazy how they're arguably the most famous Japanese act in the world and Japan doesn't seem to give two shits about them. Plus, the girls don't have any official social media accounts.

They did actually operate as an idol group in the early fun days.
youtu.be/8lWcHccqYVo

I find it funny when I see newer fans from the last couple years bemoan the last year as if 2016 was the glory days lel

Why is fun not allowed anymore? The fans would fucking eat it up if they did fun shit like that now.

They are growing like a sack of vinegar soaked apples

rude

They never looked better desu
They were a lot more unfun during last year, people were about to give up on them. They also had issues with autistic fans creeping on the girls, that´s why they clamped down on public appearances and social media. They are really protective of the girls, to an insane degree sometimes

Attached: 1561735728529.jpg (960x639, 86K)

Would wife them both desu senpai
The guy leaking this got in big trouble btw

Attached: bmleak.png (959x1142, 2.27M)

I like BM but i really hate how the producer handle the girls
They kept them crazy secretive and all the interviews they done always sound template and fabricated as fuck
I mean, not that i complain about it i understand the game but let them be themselves more damn

>They are really protective of the girls, to an insane degree sometimes.

That's a good thing in a time where idol fans assault and knife idols, but the occasional TV or radio appearance should be fine, no?

The evil mysterious genius himself, Koba. Producer, creator, and manager of the group. He has final say on everything. Some think it's to protect them and let them lead normal personal lives, some think it's because he is a legitimate metalhead and wanted to distance further and further from their roots the more they were able to. No one really knows though. People either think he's a genius or hate his guts(for the perception he is hiding the girls away). I am somewhere in the middle. I respect him but wish he would reconsider some decisions.

Pic related is him on the right. If you're familiar with the gigantic Japanese group Perfume(who also happens to be from the same agency) they said the girls refer to him as 'dad'. I do personally believe he is good to them with their best interests at heart at the very least.

Attached: 1549141011601.jpg (1800x1200, 1.24M)

They're legal now right?

They're beautiful young women. Of course, grown women can never compete with little girls, but growing up is a fact of life.

Attached: babymetal-kirk-hammett.jpg (700x547, 53K)

Holy crap, that calling "dad" shit sounds a lot like Johnny Kitagawa (R.I.P. btw).

He wahwah'd them didn't he?

>leak
Leaking what exactly?

They are a lot less "le foxgod and I love Cannibal Corpse" in japanese interviews
They are doing interviews again, They did two in english just this month. They pretty much didn´t do any from 2017&2018 because of the Yui-situation, but they are even allowing questions about her now.
Pictures out of character/costume. They don´t allow these. Autistic, I know
20&21

Attached: 1562445583217 (1).jpg (401x551, 36K)

I remember when they used to do that, it was really cute and they look like there genuinely have fun
Nowadays there's only an after concert interview where they always answer the same basic shit to totally not scripted by the producers

But how do you get in trouble for it? Who doesn't allow that, the government...?

Naw man, he's a chill metalhead. He said that they're the same age as his daughters and I doubt they take it really serious. They both have really strong relationships with their parents and Moa specifically has a super strict mother who would pull her out in a heartbeat if there was any fuckery.

Amuse, Inc. wasn't amused about it.

They guy was the brother of their western tour manager. He got major heat for that because his sister send him the pic and he just put it on Twitter. He even threatened suicide, but deleted everything related to that leak a day later

+ he also leaked the planned US-tour by saying that they are looking at possible venues in the US

Attached: bmtour.png (153x955, 33K)

You have no idea how autistic idol fans and pretty much the whole industry are

mmmm idols having their own accounts to post stuff is pretty standard these days

although Perfume also don't have their own accounts either but they have a LOT of content and at least get to give messages on the official Perfume account.

They aren't even allowed to show up in other friends pictures on social media, famous or regular people. Except that time Moa "accidentally" let one slip. she totally leaked it on purpose

Attached: 1558787855953.jpg (1441x800, 125K)

This, even outside japan. I went to the Brixton-show and some people were in line for more than a day. I got in line 1/2 before regular/non-VIP entry and the line was already half a block long, a full block long when they finally started to open.
Also: The amount of merchandise they sell is incredible, I had to stand in line for half an hour to get my stuff and one of the designs was already gone in my size.

That part I understand though. If you show up in other people's social media, fans could easily track down their school/university and address. But they should post more fun content on their official account. I want more Babymetal content, not candid photos of the girls' private lives.

People tracked down her high school because her school posted pictures with her in one of them on an end of school year trip. Although the jap fans(where the ultimate autism happens) already pinpointed that she was there through other idols social media posts(a literal idol school). I think she graduated shortly after so it didn't matter but still. Wotas mang.

Attached: Moa class trip.jpg (614x768, 145K)

AyAyAy el gato es bueno

Attached: 1563018427020.jpg (675x1200, 80K)

>cropping out best girl

Attached: hungrychong.png (348x537, 469K)

Devil May Cry fits.

Agreed