Attached: ama.jpg (640x480, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MujY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yume nikki

>no one
>not a single soul
>literally
>OP; WhAT ArE somE gAMeS fOR m-MY CURE DEPRESSION 10 VinEs THaT KeeP Me FRoM EnDiNg IT aLL

please stop using my pictures for your shitposts

Rythm heaven fever
MGR
Kid Icarus Uprising

great meme fellow ledditor

James Franco?

Attached: suicide.jpg (660x466, 69K)

I too, like to spam youtube memes on the Yea Forums, my fellow twitterfriend

I know the small dose of dopamine you get from feeling superior to someone on Yea Forums is nice and all, but you really do not have to reply to obvious bait.

if you don't call a retard a retard they're not going to see a problem with their actions

What about not handing free (You)s?

what said, it's your civic duty

is there a way to get rid of eyebags

Sleep more and cry less

I hope you know this meme is rage comics tier cringe

I just wanted to do a funny and combine a filename and image that would go along with the narrative of the post I was replying too, not to be superior.

pls don't use video games as a bullshit way to """cure""" depression. It is a fucking disease. Go to a doctor for meds, and go see a therapist. Best wishes, OP

There aren't any. Cure for depression is a change of lifestyle.

It's was pretty funny user I liked it

Rarely is true depression ever "cured" a combination of medication, therapy, and change in thoughts, behavior, and lifestyle can greatly improve your emotional state though.

user I'm sorry but I just can't trust Yea Forums not to be retarded anymore.
Forgive me and I hope you have s lot of fun with your vidya.

you're gonna have a rough time here but Ill enjoy watching it

Attached: 2.gif (325x235, 1.57M)

You didn't even do the youtube meme right you fucking moron.

(you)

Oh man I can’t wait to put this on Reddit with some reaction picture from Avengers and win some gold !

I enjoyed playing witcher 3 when i was depressed.

don't try to tell me how to meme correctly kid i've been on the internet longer than you okay?

I play Banjo Tooie or Majora's Mask when I'm sad. Kinda odd that they both have themes of death.

I've been alive longer than you. My balls dropped before you were even a thought in you dickhead dads head.

try God of War 2018.

The side characters have endless dialogue making you feel comfy, the game is challenging if you turn up the difficulty, and has plenty of discovery portions.

Attached: God of War - Queen Killer - Blades of Chaos Chaotic Flurry (Give Me God of War) 2.webm (480x270, 2.97M)

You're trying too hard to fit in, friend

How is it cringe exactly? Please explain your thought process behind coming to this conclusion.

cute hair nigga

che guevara is depressed?

Who is this hot dude and why do you keep posting him?

Only Johnny Depp knew how to pull off that facial hair. You just look like some faggot who can't shave.

Terraria, old school runescape, FFXIV only for the story, wolfenstein enemy territory

user, I want you to know that I understood your joke and thought it was funny.

You know people said this exact same thing when rage comics started to become old, right? Probably not since you probably like fucking 5 at the time

If you look like that and you're "depressed" you should probably just kill yourself already desu

@470206629
He doesn't know how to deny (you)s

Attached: 1547877488195.jpg (480x477, 16K)

Are you implying attractive people can't be depressed?

only do this if you're in US

Being a handsome failure at life is way worse than being an ugly one because you constantly have the feeling of missed potential. At least you uggos didn't have a chance to hopelessly squander.

Go outside

Reddit spacing.

That guy posted a twitter meme with irony with the intent it doesn’t “belong” on Yea Forums. retard. >I was only pretending to be retarded

Copy Kitty

i'm attractive and i fucked up in every possible way in life.

looking good mate

Would it look good if I grew my hair out that long even though it's not curly at all

looking good mate

Yes

>doesn't even >inb4
>doesn't even le meme arrow correctly
You realize you're anonymous, right? There's no point in trying to save face

show teeth

Pussy isn't going to solve your issues if that's what you think

that picture isn't him I don't know why OP is trying to avatarfag when reverse image search is a thing
imgur.com/a/MujY4

Who is this fag and why do I keep seeing him everywhere?

Attached: 1551253685921.png (500x500, 54K)

based au/sp/ blowing Yea Forums the FUCK out

An ugly fuck who doesn't care about life will have a hard time, a handsome fuck who doesn't care about life lives life in very easy mode

Dark Souls and REmake

Super International Cricket for SNES

Again, availability of pussy isn't going to save you of all your insecurities

cringe Yea Forums meme nowadays. It makes your post look idiotic. /s

If you're handsome and somehow insecure you should probably just remove your brain

When I was depressed I read a book. In this book the main character got real depressed cause shit got fucked. Horrific things that you'd likely never see outside a novel. It piled up, and the character was at their lowest moment. The character just laid in the dirt for hours, unmoving. Despite everything, the character could only focus on one thing after the hours of lying there. They had to pee. They got out of their stupor, and went to piss. This single concept has helped me through my depression. Even if you've given up on everything, you'd still probably get up to piss. You wouldn't just piss yourself. This act of humanity is so important.

all of this from a fanfiction of another my little pony x fallout fanfiction

Attached: 1561337528742.jpg (851x685, 119K)

Attractive people aren't these perfect gods that get everything in life you know

its some dude pre-HRT

Therapy Simulator 4 and Anti-Depressant Market 2018

oh wow he's hot

>I have crippling self diagnosed depression

Attached: 1562858547789.jpg (245x246, 13K)

No one is perfect, but if you look good at least you won't get people judging you for your looks only

skyrim modded

Why do the hot ones always ruin themselves

Tekken 3
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Darkstalkers
King of Fighters '98

This post is legitimately more respectable than someone posting their face on v called "ama." If you want to blogpost go to b

Get yourself some evidence-based therapy and take a holistic, self-improvement-oriented approach to treating your illness (get regular fresh air and exercise, eat better, drink plenty of water, rejigger your circadian rhythm, interact with more people, gradually expand your comfort zone, etc.)

Don't treat video games as your sole means of salvation, or as a means of pandering to/wallowing in your own specific mental illnesses and personal hangups.