Switch version when?

Switch version when?

Attached: small_701101594.jpg (310x389, 27K)

PC version when?

unironically would prefer a re-release of literally any of the other Persona games instead

Daily reminder for Switch fags to watch Death Note instead of worrying over not playing this third rate knockoff

Attached: 1558542548526.jpg (1024x796, 109K)

>now animefags are seething over P5

playstation masterrace here. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha loser

Know whats really fucking shit? That game would have had a sticky if a switch port was announced, but when the PS logo showed up everyone dropped discussion immediatly. Shows no one actually cares about the games, just shitposting.

I'm just flabergasted by the demand for a port. It's literally a worse version of the most entry level anime ever and I've watched like 6 of them in my life.

you say that, but it wouldn't have happened

Attached: 3d-man-stop-symbol-27357481.jpg (1173x1300, 86K)

This, it would be better on Switch. It's ruined on PS4.

Death note more like death not lmao gottem

GOD DAMN IT ATLUS JUST FUCKING RE-RELEASE PERSONA 1 AND 2 ON MODERN SYSTEMS GOD DAMN IT IT'S THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GET PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THOSE TWO GAMES FUCKING WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE IT YET?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: tatsuya-suou.png (222x227, 68K)

Wait untill Persona 6 turns out to be Attack on Kitan electric bogaloo

Persona 6 is just gonna be Persona 5 but again(And probably shittier), like how 5 was just 4(but shittier), they're gonna double down of the presentation and completely ignore the story and just give us the same template of characters P5 had but with new looks.

Attached: 1517866884_mona.jpg (750x814, 158K)

and you will still buy every installment pleb

Have switchfags finally given up after E3?
It’s been 7 months of nothing but portbegging and Atlus telling them to fuck off at every opportunity.

Maybe it turns out good due to Atlus having a hit/miss record. Catherine was pretty good.

Persona 6 will reset the universe and then who knows what'll happen
maybe some bizarre race

I don't have a console but I'm going to buy a physical copy to support physical copies
>waah bring it to Steam so Gabe can get a cut!

nah just have Sega make their own launcher with all their games on it.

tomorrow

tomorrow I'll invent a switch port

Attached: tomorrow.jpg (480x360, 11K)

nah just give it a physical release so you don't have to use any shitty console wannbe platform and actually get something in return for your money, fuck paying for digital distribution

English version when?