7th Stand User thread. A bit late for a new one, but let's see how it'll turn out

7th Stand User thread. A bit late for a new one, but let's see how it'll turn out.

Attached: The_90s.png (300x350, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sI52LBhjjgk
discord.gg/ekxDeYH
7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand
7thjojotranslator.tumblr.com/post/168240582711/a-updated-version-of-the-7th-stand-user-is-here
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndk30TWzi7U&t
youtube.com/watch?v=aOwWr8i8LQI
mediafire.com/file/jwwjs1w9v64zbxu/7thjojo.rar/file
youtube.com/watch?v=yPHCU-15Ltc
mediafire.com/file/k5aqag16w18470a/RPG_MAKER_2000.zip/file
7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
share.cherrytree.at/showfile-2704/kbdreset.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=6mNTX2CNGpk
imgur.com/a/mzY6TGa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which is the best Stand and why is it The Joykiller?

what engine is this made in? If it’s an RPG maker game I yhink I might be able to play it through homebrew either on a vita or switch. Should I?

RPGMaker2000.

yeah it's pretty fun but it has spoilers for jojo parts up to 7

So I've finished the common events and now I'm translating the map events.
Anne (the little orphan girl's) stand in Chaos mode is called Bangle Steele and it's a pair of handcuffs that make you feel like you've stolen something.

Giogio was painful to read. Are stone ocean and spin to win worth a quick read?

Starting a New Game+. I got Specials. What gender/body type should I play? My previous is Sonic Youth.
Playing as a cute girl sounds nice, but so is headcanonning the cute girl Special to be your wife.
Also, I forgot to reset my stuff at the radio. Is that bad? What'll it do?

A perfectly shit stand for a shit character

Attached: 1506518339810.jpg (193x212, 26K)

Everyone's levels will be the same as when you left them, it's fine.
In fact, ti's bad to reset if you're trying to go for the very best ending anyway.

They're both great but SO starts very slow, give it a bit to ramp up to complete insanity.
Short girl is cute and gets slightly different dialogue in differing places, go that. And it's fine, resetting isn't something you should do until you get the best end.

It can also leave people stuck in one place. The description also mentions "it can stop the people you're following" so RIP Jotaro

Jojo sucks and anime is gay

Why would you read Vento Aureo when the anime improved upon it in every way? It took a comparitively mediocre part and made it great.
It's my first New Game+ though. I can't get the best ending until I play the game a third time.

You need 100+ FP to do it.

youtu.be/sI52LBhjjgk
I need it I need it I need it
But seriously good work Chaos user

user use your damn noggin, the anime wasn’t around forever ago, I was reading it before part 3 got animated. the art was top fucking notch yet again but the plot was pretty damn hard to swallow. Already caught up on the anime and waiting for the slaves special to drop

Okay that's a bit better

>reading the mess that is part 5 duwang

I am currently in Cairo at the part where we look for DIO's mansion, Is there anyway I can level up faster? The hamon skulls absolutely wreck me. I'm trying to get everyone to level 30.

Attached: 1558030460324.png (177x143, 41K)

>not even being at level 30 in fucking cairo
Christ, what? Best advice I can give is to find DIO's mansion, back out of going in immediately, and grinding on the Evil Hamon warriors that appear on the map. It's gonna be painful, though.

thats not caravan

So I can get a badge of honor if I beat the teeth but not if you beat her in the sub? That seems a little odd.

Attached: priestess.png (644x509, 10K)

You know what else is odd? The 50% drop chance on most of the badges of honor.

The teeth are harder to beat and less RNG, simple as.

Apparently the Aswan hospital gets a stand in chaos mode. It acts like a security system but only cares about rooms with medical equipment.

that's cool

Attached: 1381996136481.gif (500x304, 359K)

>Playing trashpgmaker

hella. can’t wait to play while taking a shit

Attached: 32131DAD-943E-4DF7-94F2-9A95FC55D892.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

very naisu

Does out family get a stand or anything special if evil

That is an excellent question. There's no battles or party members (because I did those first)
but there might be map events.

I think I just got a half chub looking at this

Attached: 1518096245024.jpg (346x326, 48K)

Does this game have OC stands or some shit?

Oh a fuck ton sir, a fuck ton

Attached: THE JOYKILLER.jpg (1200x909, 293K)

What's the range of bands/songs referenced? Any for Radiohead?

It hasn't been that hard for me so far. I'm at level 35(?) and I got Jotaro to level 30, but grinding is such a chore.

Why are there suddenly a billion threads for this ancient fangame?

I think the anime has just reached the fight with King Crimson and everybody loves it.

the switch’s homebrew scene is fucking ridiculous. say, do you know if monster girl quest v1-v3 were made in either rpg maker 2000 or 2003?

new updates

Clayman and Golem came back
The newer versions with a lot of new content is being translated
Woolie from super best friends played it a few months ago

The original monster girl quest is an NScripter visual novel.
Monster Girl Quest Paradox is made in RPG Maker VX Ace

ah shit, can’t win them all. thanks user

Well there's 18 for the player character to get
and more for OC bosses and shit

The Joykiller
Cardigans
Caravan
Carpenters
Specials
Sonic Youth
Napalm death
Miracles
Deep purple
Howlin' Wolf
Ocean blue
Red Garland
Pixies
Quicksilver
Wildhearts
Pharoah Sanders
Adam Ant
Mr Big

For the OC stands of OC bosses we have

Bent Out Of Shape
Murderdolls (fuck you Joey)
Al Hirt
Dirty Works (Not dirt cheap thou)
The Tyde
Fireflies
Shocking Blue (fuck you with a nuke)
Frantic.
Dan Penn
Element of Freedom.
Living Things.
Saints.
Chicken Shack.
Black-Eyed Peas.
Metalium.
Inner Days
Hanoi Rocks
Rinocerose.
Heavy Stereo
Sevendust.
Synthesis.
Lipps.
Ancient Melody.
Power of Dreams.
Promise

With more to come in chaos mode (not for the PC thou)

>forgot i could check the FP of the crusaders
>everyone is around 4-8 FP
>except for kakyoin at 17 FP
did i fuck up? just got to the n'doul scene

Attached: 1543030120533.png (673x628, 494K)

Well, I do like kakyoin's ending

Good, 「Karma Police」 and 「Wolf at the Door」 aren't taken.

Man I'm in Cairo and I didn't even know you could check FP until now. Jotaro is at 15 and everyone else is 4-7

For a first time should I go with Jojo and the gang or Polnareff? Cardigans works well with Polnareff but we'd both lack long range skills.

Jotaro is pretty easy to build FP with it seems since he has a lot of main story related stuff that gives it.

You'll take Abdul's place and go solo for awhile

Go the manga route first. Polnareff doesn't actually go with you.

Thats actually a pretty big decision. It decides the route split of whether you follow the rest of the gang on the usual manga route or play the completely original submarine route

do what (You) would do in that situation. would you let polnareff walk off to certain death or just shrug and not care

You can only raise FP through boss fights and events right?

cairo boss rush, iggy's can be raised by fighting anything, judgment wishes and holly

Anybody have that link to that Part 6 server?

Attached: so_color_v01_001.jpg (779x1200, 434K)

discord.gg/ekxDeYH

What's the best stand to use if you plan on joining DIO? Like, what fits thematically and is powerful enough to merc every other stand user?

napalm death i guess

So anyone can join? They won't mind if I just go in and peek?

I don't think they care about lurkers considering they left an open discord link

Joykiller too.

I don't agree.
Specials, for example says they're easily manipulated and DIO has more charisma than the man with the golden cock

So I'd see them over any Joyboy or Deathlad

Ocean blue to, all dio has to do is play into their Aggression and Narcisim

Unlike the merry oker of Joykiller or the Autist of napalm death

yeah, but thematically napalm death is a very evil name and it has time powers which are in jojo typically big bad evil guy stuff

I feel like Adam Ant would make a perfect stand for a secondary villian

Attached: 1562900245866.jpg (1024x768, 305K)

Yeah and that doesn't equal villain. go by personality, if Stand names and powers were what chose alliances/ alignment then fucking pineapple head woulda been in the Giogio Crew.

>Shortie shows up in part 6
>to help Joylne but Kick jotaro's ass for leaving her to go swim with dolphins instead
>pucci tries to give them relationship help as "Aren't they kind of like my step great, great grandchildren or something"
>Part 6 ends peacefully as Pucci gets swarmed and Ora'd before he can do shit
>Ironically bringing the family back together

Joykiller personality is great, especially if you get perverted so you can be bros with Polnareff.
>switching from jokester mode in dialog to close range death machine mode in battle
Kino.

I like to think Kars goes straight for the kill against Joyboys cause he hears them joking and instantly hallucinates them as a certain asshole with a robo hand who spaced his ass

What'd you do this with? EasyRPG Player?

what are the chances of his FP boosting from a fight? i've only seen him gain 2 points when levelling him from 20 to 25

pretty low, i had to grind quite a bit to get his ending

goddamn
kinda starting to regret hard mode now with these FP penalties

Why does hard mode have FP penalties anyway?

Im about to start a new short girl run after a playthrough with caravan, whaT stand should i go with

Any other stands or just those two? Both of them suck.

a fucking rifle

Miracles and make sure to be as slutty as possible, so all the boys are competing for you

Maybe miracles?

No homo or anything, but Faith is super hot, haha...

What's the most broken as fuck stand? Which one is also the best for rp?

What is the worst stand and why is it ocean blue?

What is the worst stand and why is it you?

when's the earliest hotel where you can sleep with people to get new skills?

the earliest i got was the one in singapore

Red Garland and Miracles.

does anne end up joining the party or what?

>encounter [any enemy with berserk/blowback/freeze/etc.]
>surprised by the enemy!

Attached: 1545148443719.jpg (626x354, 20K)

I'm gonna call you dumb, and there ain't anything you can do about it!

Attached: 'Yo, idiot, check this out'.png (111x119, 2K)

Attached: Josuke is going berserk!.jpg (290x479, 77K)

when the new version come out, updating the game will ruin my saves on new game plus?

don't think so

How do you update it anyways?

download the new one move save files over is what i did

I can't really seem to find a masterpost or even a small information dump anywhere about what's in chaos mode

Can anyone give me a rundown?

Attached: x15.jpg (780x1200, 951K)

Copypasted
>So I only recently found out about version 2.5. It adds yet another thing to customize your character in Japan in the form of clubs your character is a part of. Some increase stats, but the theater department increases the chance for female protagonists to equip the Bunny Suit from 10% to 50%.
>But the real reason this needs to get translated is Chaos Mode. A chest is added to the Developer Room that will take 999999 G in exchange for a Chaos Key that allows access to the mode on your next playthrough. Once it’s activated, things change up dramatically. Among other things, you can:
>Have a random chance that your family are Ripple warriors/descendants of Caesar
>Convince Rainbow to join the journey to Egypt, and she’ll show up in each town and can add some extra events
>Become a member of the Jotaro Fan Club, and have a random chance to decrease his FP with you while at an inn
>See several references to UroJoJo, like Polnareff as a waiter
>Get Jotaro to die from smoking too many times
>Reading the changes in Chaos Mode is such whiplash, because it’s like, Jotaro has a random chance to smile at Joseph’s joke! Rubber Soul can impersonate the protagonist, and if you’re the short female, he’ll turn into Pipimi when the jig is up! There’s now a hot spring in Enya’s hotel! Joey has a 1/255 chance to murder your family when you come home after the Kakyoin fight. Your character will get the ‘lolicon/pedophile’ trait if you keep talking with the little girl in Japan.

Jojo really works well in the format, I don't know how would you really do other more standard shonens which have a bunch of traning arcs and lots of fights ocurring at the same time.

I had some ideas for a Gash Bell one I'll never get around to making.

Thanks dude, a lot of that sounds interesting and hilarious, I'm excited to play it
>Get Jotaro to die from smoking too many times
>Jotaro has a random chance to smile at Joseph’s joke
>Your character will get the ‘lolicon/pedophile’ trait if you keep talking with the little girl in Japan
This game really thinks of everything

Attached: x12 (1).jpg (780x1200, 1.05M)

What little girl in Japan? Your little sis or one of the girls in the school?

>Your character will get the ‘lolicon/pedophile’ trait if you keep talking with the little girl in Japan
Based and cunnypilled

Post them
I think the wiki said something about a little girl in a park
There's also you being from a family of villians, Joseph seducing Mariah, Devo getting stuck in the fridge and dying, and a chance of skipping to cairo because Kakyoin knocking Tower of Grey out

I think that they add a little girl at the playground/park area in front of the school.

>Post them
Simple things like having an OC demon partner just like the OC stands, endings where you and the highest FP demon/human pair you met in the battle have a final one on one fight to decide the king, an "Everyone lives" type of ending where the battle to decide the king is stopped, possibly by taking on the Demon God himself.

It would take way more work than JoJo though, because each unique demon partner you'd get from the quiz would need to have their own character and personality, possibly opposite to the personality you got from the quiz.

Attached: 1473126271414.jpg (447x362, 92K)

For the user who asked just before the last thread died:
Make a shortcut of the exe, go to properties, do something like this : "muda" "muda" "Window" . Those first two quotes can be anything you want, but that last quote MUST be exactly that. When done correctly, the shortcut will open a window instead of fullscreen.

Attached: 1562204946299.jpg (480x306, 16K)

...so that's it?
Is it that simple?
There won't be any problems?

When is this gonna release?

>jojo part V anime is awesome
>this fangame is actually good
That's pretty much it.

Dunno, but the dude translating it seems to be going at a encouraging pace, to the point where I think we could get it some time next month or sooner.

not that user but thank you
well when I went from this version 7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand to this version 7thjojotranslator.tumblr.com/post/168240582711/a-updated-version-of-the-7th-stand-user-is-here there weren;t any problems

>Devo getting stuck in the fridge and dying, and a chance of skipping to cairo because Kakyoin knocking Tower of Grey out

stupid, flukey, what-if shit like this is absolute comedy gold, I'm so hyped

Attached: tenor (6).gif (318x192, 1.74M)

That's not Miracles

That's not red garland.

With all the shit this game let's you do I'm surprised you cant go with Polnarf and just survive instead of just being Abduls stand in

I mean it is an interesting take but still. You should be able to just fuck both hol horse and Geil there. It really wouldn't change much

>5 threads in the last twelve hours
Just call it a general at this point fags

Attached: 1562913363053.png (728x700, 45K)

How about you go back to your Smash generals then?

Red Garland is pretty shit for anything outside Super boss memes. Like getting the succession end or beating the numerous enemies tha hover in and out its effective range for example is pure agony for that stand

Why is there no oingo boingo event?

Hopefully the new M move Red Garland gains in Chaos will make him less of a pain to play with.

You "fight" them in the Hospital if you went with Kakyoin.

there is

Best money farm? I've been farming Ripple Gale's and selling them for money to buy shit in ng+ but it's soooo slow

RPGMaker2000.

Can i edit saves through it though?

What is this? Is someone making a Part 6 game?

Why aren't you lazy cucks making one of these for part eight?

Because we are not Japanese housewives

user when you have RPGMaker2000 you can literally edit the entire game. Forget just editing your save you can literally just make a tile that causes you to have 999 of X item and max exp just by stepping on it.

Because it's still going. So far, it seems that parts 3 to 7 are getting a game.

>find the bizarre memo
>do what seems obvious and try to write his name
>get my ass blasted instantly
so when would be a good time to give it another shot? what do i even get for winning? does napalm death learn anything from it?

blessed image

Probably when you are mid 40s or at level 50, winning resets the day count back to 1.

Who is the top mac daddy stand then?

When you win, the days get reset to 1. It's good when in Cairo or new game + when you want to see certain events that are based on the current day.

neat, and it doesn't take you away from the area when it resets?
i imagine it'd be helpful for those skills that you only get from resting at inns too yeah? any in particular i should look out for with napalm?

No, just resets the day count, Napalm Death has 4 inn skills but I don't remember their requirements.

>but I don't remember their requirements.

I think that one of them is gate'd behind Joseph while others don't have any special requirements.

>if you’re the short female, he’ll turn into Pipimi when the jig is up
Chaosanon can you confirm that?

Attached: 1537438387134.png (627x500, 160K)

I require art of average and short chan

What we really need is art of distinctive.

For you buddy.
Just search art for Jolyne dude.

Attached: 1562120742279.png (1000x1090, 204K)

Red Garland is. You just really,REALLY have to work or cheat for it to be so because the way it's set up is messy and ineffectual in the reality of the game.
I'd much more suggest you just go for 2nd place which is Caravan.

>short chan
Based!
>average
ugh, cringe

The shortest!

Attached: 1562647829642.jpg (788x788, 210K)

That's not Sonic Youth

>check the rock in the school
>it starts moving
>and following me everywhere
>and going through walls
is this thing gonna follow me through the whole game now

Attached: 1545454823647.png (265x294, 72K)

The girl nearby did tell you not to touch it.

Nah, just through Japan. You'll get to see its sibling later on depending on your choices.

Why is Deep Purple so based bros? I'm a walking atom bomb.

i've never had to take a warning about a rock seriously before, cut me some slack

that's both relieving and horrifying at the same time

Attached: 43341614_p1.png (933x1225, 66K)

>is this thing gonna follow me through the whole game now
No, but I'm sad that's not one of the things Chaos Mode does. Imagine having to run from Rolling Stones for the whole fucking game no matter what. Imagine fighting DIO and the scariest thing being a fucking rock sliding in from outside the screen.

AW SHIT THE POLICE

Attached: OY YOU GOT A LICENCE FOR THAT.png (640x480, 37K)

>luring rolling stone into DIO for an alternate ending
i want this now

Is there a single legitimately bad stand in this?
All of them seem cool or at least useful. I dont get why they didnt make a long range speed type stand though, must be an oversight.

Isn't Wildhearts the long range speed type Stand?

Are tanks supposed to be fought before new game plus?, they are wrecking me and I tend to overlevel and these non stand user arent being much help.

Average is better.

are you playing on hard mode? stand and partner?

I still prefer short. Mostly because it contrasts the cast so much by being a small and meager person compared to everyone else in one of the more "manly" parts of the series.

Attached: 30056300_p0.jpg (584x800, 291K)

The mini-tanks aren't really worth fighting, the item they can drop can be found later on on an enemy of greater frequency.

Theres a hard mode? its my first run and im just here with my howling wolf and 2 humans with tons of items.

Pretty sure he is talking about the rape tanks of the submarine route.

Yea, it's available from the start, but it's not for the faint of heart or low patience.

Check out pixiv my dude

Attached: 7th stand quicksilver girl.jpg (1144x1082, 972K)

unless you have high damaging M/L attacks you're gonna be in for a ride, and even then their attacks are just fucking ridiculous in general. horde healing like a madlad
you have to OC humans with you right?

That's not Howlin' Wolf

What's the best stand for hard bad karma DIO betrayal route?

Why is he so much harder than everyone else?
Should try with another party? Using Howlin' Wolf and Kakyoin

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (640x480, 27K)

bootleg bad company

Decent Company

focus him down with your strongest hits, he has piss poor health
basically pray the tanks and helis don't stun you
do it with jotaro for extra dialogue

mediocre party

>hard mode DIO betrayal

Honestly no stand will help you there, get all the ripple moves and sit in defensive tactics, maybe Mr. BIG/Deep Purple/Red Garland for the status effect moves but man.

My advice is Ripple and multiple playthroughs worth of stat boosting items, you need to be JACKED, cause he can deal 400+ damage in one turn with a no boosts character at lvl 50 on NORMAL mode. He's the hardest DIO for a reason.

Attached: jotaro are you serious.jpg (228x205, 17K)

Why people still play this game? Or its just newfags because of Vento Aureo's anime?

Nevermind managed to win next attempt, every other time he just kept stunlocking me with fear
I was trying to but my bad luck made me paralyzed with fear every time

Substandard Companionship

I am playing again to get enough finishes for chaos mode

>Why people still play this game
Because it just got an update that requires 5 playthroughs and also because it's actually really decent.

Red garland is so fucking based wtf

oh, chaos user finished it?

>stands at L range
what now, faggot

Are your stats still boosted if you change the stand?

Guy's I just got a sound stand called Sonic Youth what am I fucking in for?

I don't think so, I lost all my bonus HP when I switched and since it changes you back to level 1 (even if you use the debug room), I think they get trashed.

That's kinda shitty. Changing stands is what makes NG+ fun. You don't have to do every FP event again.

Lots of debuffs/buffs, good learnable moves, honestly you're in for a good time.

That's just if you use the Cinderella shop right?

If you change back to your first stand it still has it's stats and level.

Hope you like eating rocks, rock-eater

Wait, really? Goddamn. Should I just try to merc his ass on normal then?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndk30TWzi7U&t

I mean I could be wrong, I haven't done any actual math, but I doubt that you keep them.

Cinderella or Debug Room yeah, but switching to a stand you've never used before is level 1 anyway.

You know, I remembered the level part but I spose you would keep your stat boosts too? Also I think you only get that stand "saved" if you actually beat the game with it, and I don't think using the debug room to jump to a point counts.

Betrayed DIO is fucking strong even on normal, so there's no shame in it. I still haven't beat him desu, but I only tried a few times cause you have to beat all the stardust crusaders everytime you wanna try again.

Attached: DIO truck throw.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

>update
Where?

So what do you guys do to make sure that subsequent playthroughs dont feel the same, fuckin with the save editor is pretty fun.

Attached: hyukhyuk.png (639x479, 15K)

Attached: Pascal the stand.png (480x360, 53K)

That's because every Stand is, by RPG Maker logic, a separate party member that just happens to have the field and face icons changed with your decisions. When you change Stands via NG+ or Cinderella Shop, the old data still persists on the file as you basically swap characters.

what is this

Nope, just events only.

Attached: Pascal the dog.jpg (480x360, 21K)

He really does turn into pipimi. I saw it in the charset folder for the new version.

I love how the GB style complements really well the manga portraits in the game

Attached: rock_fella.jpg (491x316, 59K)

When I first saw this guy I tought he was holding a cake on his hand.

Threadly reminder that you can replace the default battle theme with this
youtube.com/watch?v=aOwWr8i8LQI
It sounds great, you just have to convert it to wav and then replace 01themeofjotaro.mid

Attached: default.jpg (604x342, 64K)

>wonder why kakyoin does so much more damage than me
>400 spirit
Why am I so weak compared to all my party members even though we're all level 50

Attached: johnny snow cry.jpg (640x640, 83K)

What stand do you have, boy?

Mr. BIG, but even with other stands I could never match their damage output

Lmao just use requiem and they cant do shit
then spam either rocks or uv lazers

Save Editor? You're using just the rpg maker or what?

You're a support stand DUMASS

Mr. BIG user here, it sucks even after looping the personality evaluation, the damage output is negligible even at (L) distance, and the healing it's not that good, Cardigans is way better for support
Although offering to shoot your healmates in some occasions is awesome

Even Deep Purple couldn't match some of these fuckers damage numbers, and ocean blue's max spirit is still WAY below kakyoin's.

Can I merc everyone with Miracles? Am I better off with a more combat focused stand?

If you want damage just go for Red Garland unironically

I did and Red Garland didn't do NEARLY as much as Jotaro

What use is power if I can't fucking hit anything or ZA WORLDU?

Just max out your stats using items.

Ur bad nigga red garland literally always does more damage than jotaro; the only problem is hitting shit.
Za warudo is aight

Red Garland 3 (26 SP) did like 100 damage less than Berserk Ora (24 SP) on the same enemy in the same fight, Berserk Rush had the same result (less damage than Jotaro).
Jotaro with Star Platinum T.W. has even more power than level 50 Red Garland.

Red Garland is a debuff skill mainly you retard and no Star platinum doesn't have more power than red garland unless you give stat buffing items to jotaro, even tw star plat, Berserker Rush always hits harder than Berserker Ora you've either buffed your jotaro or gotten some of the permanent debuffs

What's the best personality to have if you don't want to be a beta ass bitch?

when starting NG+, can i change my character and stand? currently average male with pharaoh sanders, but i wanna see the dialogue differences for girls and fat guys

You can because you take the personality test again (just pick different answers) but the new Stand will start from level 1

You know I did actually just check right now and you're right, the two berserks have similar damage output.
I still stand by the crusaders being generally stronger, no long range stand can reach Kakyoin's spirit and Red Garland doesn't have nearly as much versatility or hit chance as Jotaro to justify the slight power advantage it gives.

No
Yes

and now you get why half the people who play this game rerolls for deep purple. because it can do everything

I played through as Deep Purple and his M/L range options are shit, contaminate costs so much and the odds of a helpful debuff on anything besides a common enemy are painfully low.

So what is the one decent hard hitting stand since Red Garland is a blind missing fuck?

Red Garland's Requiem Alone makes him stronger than everyone in the part with exception of TW Jotaro, it can inflict even specials, that ability is damn broken and the fact that all those debuffs mean you actually get hits with your autistically high power stats makes him atleast the second best stand.

Wait what the flying fuck? Red Garland is getting new moves? Will we finally get a fucking ability for Red garland?

Cause being a punch only stand fucking sucks and is boring as shit.

Also did they fix the stats for each stand and what they gain for leveling up? Fucking Red garland only has like 3/4 extra strength/power stat.

Red garland is also SLOW AS FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK? Star platinum is as fast if not faster than an close range speed stand.

Look at these stat differences. Here red garland stats.

LV1 HP40 SP20 Pwr17 Def13 Spt18 Spd15

LV 50 HP600 SP372 Pwr245 Def133 Spt249 Spd227

Red garland does give a small buff of Power +2, Durability +1, and Speed +1 but that it. not per level. this is just the bonus of having the stand.

Also it fucking sucks at hitting things. This fucking stand gets an 15% to 20% chance of missing more than other normal stands. But honestly to me, it feels like red garland misses 30% of his physical attacks.

It does however have 15% chance of inflicting Berserk, Confuse, or Fear. But who gives a fuck cause S range and missing a few turns of attacks can be a game over.

You also never get first turn and you always go last in a party attack....when it is your fucking job to add the debuffs and status effects.

Here Star Platinum stats

LV1 HP48 SP38 Pwr29 Def7 Spt15 Spd31
LV50 HP738 SP510 Pwr242 Def110 Spt286 Spd461

got more HP, got more SP, only slighter weaker by 3 to 4 points of Pwr, got less Def by 3 to 5 points, got more spirit and is so fucking fast, it borderline bs even by other speed stand standards. Poor Silver Chariot is slighty faster than Star Platinum unless it loses it armor.

This is Star Platinum normal attack.

Star Platinum's normal attack is physical, short-range, has a high hit rate, and has a 20% chance of inflicting BlowBack.

Higher fucking hitrate than other stands and has a fucking 20% chance or 1/5 chance of inflicting blowback. That status makes your enemies skip their fucking turn.

Anyone got Rpg Maker 2000 download link?

what's up with those threads popping up recently

I thought he was holding a book

Red Garland's whole shtick is the debuffs nigga if you dont start with fucking requiem whats wrong with you

wow it's almost like you're a secondary character or something, stick with a niche, nigga

Attached: 1529243909471.jpg (720x709, 95K)

I wish I knew how to draw, my mf doom stand needs to be made.

Red Garland still stronger than star platinum lmao

Secondary characters can have stronger stands than the main one. See Weather Report.

Should I play this? If so, what stand should I go for? I want an exciting and fun one.

Red Garland punches souls, but they're hard to find, that's why his accuracy is shit
RGR is stronger than any move Star Platinum has access to

Yes
Don't go for a stand, answer the personality quiz honestly
All stands can be fun if paired up with the right party member

>encounter sparks
>set up electric barrier to see how much it does
>barely lessens the damage, if at all

Attached: 1543173942670.jpg (615x593, 96K)

are the sniper enemies bugged? half the time when i encounter them i'm dead in two hits, despite having 400+ and the attacks saying they're doing ~70 per hit, but so far iggy hasn't had this problem. this has been the only enemy i've encountered with misleading damage too

I'M NOT FUCKING DONE YET BITCHES.

To Fix Garland, give it a 10% buff to it ability to inflict status effect alongside giving it the ability to inflict blowback. It hits harder than Star Platinum. That right. an 25% of inflicting status effects.

Make Red Garland Power stat go beyond or at 750 at max level and improve red garland skills potency. Red Garland should always be hitter harder than jotaro and at a significant level. Make Red Garland have a skill to lower his enemy defense and give it a skill on the higher levels to potentially instantly kill an enemy by just punching a hole through them King Crimson Style.

Increase Red Garland Speed to reach 400. slower than Star Platinum but still fucking fast enough to deserve it A rank in speed.

Decrease it defense by 10 and increase Jotaro defense by 20. It would allow jotaro stand to be as tough as silver chariot while it still have it armor. It would also make red garland more fragile as a compensation to it insane power.

Let it hit rate stay the same. It got C in precision, not D or E. However considering it status and power, it justified to keep it there.

Hopefully the new M moves and potentially new story events with Red Garland would be great.

Game sounds fun, latest download link?

Their attack have a chance to instakill

well that makes sense, guess i'm saving every 30 seconds now

Red Garland whole Shtick is hitting HARDER than Star Platinum.

Requiem is a great ability but considering the fact that it a fucking GRIND to get it and also it never talked or has a story event? It used only for super bosses cause without it, red garland isn't that super useful.
Red Garland doesn't have an ability at all. I just made that theory shit up myself on the wiki. You can still see my salty ass posts on the comments for Red Garland.

He doesn't have an ability but perhaps with the new update, we finally get an stand ability with new M moves.

RGR or Red Garland Requiem is Great but considering it at level fucking 50, I would also want Red Garland to...you know, be an actual unique stand with it quirks and ability to stand out from the other stands in the party rather than be outclassed by jotaro and others for 99% of the journey.

Can someone drop the latest download link pls?

by literally 3 to 4 points on the stats. Literally nothing more than 5 to 10 more points in damage.

Hey how is everyone doing today, i'm the user that gave a couple stands some extra moves yesterday, today i realized moding a game when you are half asleep is not a great idea, i fucked up a couple things with the moves so here's a fixed version
Also here are the moves
Howlin' wolf
20 Track scent (I just took this one from iggy just in case)
35 Air bubble
49 Who's been talkin'
Red Garland
23 User toss
26 Floor sharpnel
Joykiller
26 Death Curse
Specials
20 Agent parry
22 Agent snipe
24 Agent cripple
26 Agent bluff
28 Agent high five
30 Agent sand
Napalm Death
35 Ballistic ink
MR BIG
25 Case armor
Quicksilver
25 Energy Barrier
"How do these stands protect kakioyin on his ending?"

How do i add abilities through rpg maker

I just started playing, is emperor ant useful? so far it feels extremely weak

Yo dude, how do i import those into the colored version?

Is there anyway to mod the text in this game so it isn't so hideous to look at?

I got Miracles by the way.

Attached: It_75dd24_6180108.jpg (897x602, 127K)

Read the readme

I meant adam ant

Rate my five minutes autism.
Title theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=yPHCU-15Ltc

Attached: 4565641.png (552x449, 430K)

Alrighty, I got em. Where do I put them? I'm retarded.

Where do i add the font file so it doesn't look like caca?

>>it starts moving
>>and following me everywhere
>>and going through walls
I don't understand, when I touched it I just instantly got a game over screen, I was pretty disappointed since I thought there would be some bigger reference to Rolling Stones than simply dying.
So how does it follow you around? Why did I get a game over instead?

Examine it once and only once, then walk away.

How good are the stands
>Sonic Youth
>Napalm Death
>Quick silver

I keep getting these from answering honestly
Sonic Youth seeming to be my first and main result.Worth resetting for Dog Stand?

I like sonic youth but I don't actually play music so seems a bit unfitting.

Attached: .png (400x280, 8K)

One yee out of one haw
I personally find the color version a little unstable here and there, but let me see what i can do

Here are some skill ideas
>Red Garland - Donut
Has a chance to 1HKO, just like Decapitate or Chainsaw
>Mr. BIG - Death Trigger
Take a lot of damage yourself, but increases all stats even more than doping
>Napalm Death - Contact Tattoo
If an enemy attacks you this turn, they take damage and are blown back
>Cardigans - Dismember
Rip off of cioccolata's dismembering himself, lowers your stats and HP during the battle, but increases your evasion greatly, may cause the Fear status on enemies

yeehaw out of pardner

Right click > install.
If you interact with it once, it becomes active and will eventually start following you around and phasing through walls. It doesn't start immediately. Touching it while it's active will kill you.
If you really want to have fun with the Rolling Stone, make sure to go after Polnareff when he tries to split.

>iggy's FP refusing to go up
this is just getting annoying at this point, but at least it's an excuse to level him i guess

Attached: 1546393071526.png (227x226, 57K)

>Right click > install

user, I am retarded.

Attached: wikipediadowny.jpg (307x258, 27K)

>I got Miracles by the way.
Hahahahaha!

Enjoy sucking until you reach the 40+ levels.

I might reroll since i'm right at the start and trying to install the font. I was hoping for something cooler than a spooky looking ghost.

>>Sonic Youth
Strong as fuck. Great M-range moves and strong moves that can buff the party and weaken the opponent
>>Napalm Death
Pretty good if opponent is close, does big damage but doesn't do much if opponent is far away.
>>Quick silver
Big damage too but uses a lot of SP

Trust me man i would love to add some form of counter for napalm but i don't think it's possible with this engine, i think i can however do the double edge buffs

Does anyone know how I can transfer the saves from the PC version to the EasyRPG version?

Wheres the colored version of this game?

just copypaste the save.lsd files from one main folder to another, RPG Maker stores them alongside the maps and all right there in the open.

But like, how would i go about editing a stand ability list

Instakilling (L) Assassins with Deep Purple in one swift move is fun.

You got rpgmaker? it's not that complex once you realize what's going on

>it actually worked
Last time I tried was a few months ago. Maybe it updated, or maybe it only works from one way.

Like, i know that the stands are just items but i don't understand how to add skills to them sorry dude

I'm doing a replay of the game right now with Miracles, right now in Singapore getting ready for Temperance. Miracles is better than I remember, the damage is low but the statuses it gives are amazing, and if you switch tactics to Flee you get more Speed and Evasion. The only thing I'm worried about is how I'll handle Anubis Polnareff because I do intend to fight without Brainstorm.

Crazy Diamond is so boring to use. About to make Josuke a ripple user instead.

So how does save editing for this game work? What programs do I need to do it?

You double click on the empty spot right here, that's what i've been doing, you do have to create the skills you want before doing that tho

Attached: 34252352342.png (765x554, 38K)

If I am already past a level and start using this do I still get the move or not?

Can I handle hard mode betrayal DIO with Miracles? No? Then Miracles suuucks.

>Joey[M] threw a hand grenade!
>Joey[M] threw Dynamite!
>Joey[M] fired a submachine gun!
>Joey[M] laughed maniacally!

Attached: monkey sees something it shouldn't have.jpg (656x349, 25K)

You gonna have to delete some levels, alternatively you can edit the game with rpg maker and make it so you gain the skills at a higher level

Thanks king you're awesome

fug, how the hell do I do any of that? Do I need the same version of RPG maker that the game has?

Joey is surprisingly vicious for being basically a dork.

Another user, i have rpg maker 2000 opened, how do i open a save game to edit btw?

where can i get that editor? i want to make hol horse controllable

It's rpg maker 2000

what kind of mods would you like to see for this?

for me it's stand disks that allow you to use all of the enemy-only stands

mediafire.com/file/k5aqag16w18470a/RPG_MAKER_2000.zip/file not sure if you have this or not, you open this up, open a project, it's gonna ask you to give it a foler direction, use the folder that's before the game's, then when that's opened you go to tools and database, on hero you look for the character that has your stand, on the lil box you double click the ability and then edit the number on the left to your next level
mediafire.com/file/k5aqag16w18470a/RPG_MAKER_2000.zip/file
I honestly don't know i just learned how to add skills i cannot figure out how to edit saves

Attached: box.png (773x562, 43K)

A truckload of overworld events for all stands
Dating the crusaders

thank you

Doggo Stand a shit.

>Can I handle hard mode betrayal DIO with Miracles?
Maybe? I haven't fought any DIO with Miracles yet but I imagine the strategy is spamming Psyche Up for stats and the Ripple Gale which you farm off evil ripple users.

Attached: 1562827378140.jpg (500x600, 98K)

Thank you anyhow, so there is no way for me to add a new skill to a already started playthrough right

Revived Jonathan disc.

Many thanks
If you are talking about Howlin'n you are lying because his damage output is pretty good and if you are talking about Wildhearts endless nameless lol

Attached: thanks doc x3.jpg (384x311, 15K)

Okay so it turns out the double edge buffs are also a nono, a skill is either a buff/heal or a debuff/attack it really wont let me make combinations
You can tho, i just added things to a stand as i came up with them while i played, just make sure not to have them learn it on a lower level than the one you are on, and also try not to stack too many things with no senses, it makes the game divide by zero for some reason

Starting a game for the first time and I have Miracles. Is my playthrough already fucked, I kind of want to larp as whatever I was stuck using

Attached: 1541334748776.gif (379x440, 140K)

my sister likes jotaro and her favorite stand is a toss up between star platnum and the sun

Just stick to it.

ayy im fucked im level 50 already

Tell her to read the rest of the series.

aww

Start a new game and use cinderella to give yourself a the lvl 50 stand, i'm pretty sure that resets it to one, maybe buy a couple exp books before that

Miracles does no damage until level 50 it's purely support until you reach that level
Reroll user

Miracles is one of the most unique Stands in the game with a lot of overworld events and it isn't awful in battle either, so just go with it.

Damn, who thought grinding would take so many days, weak constitution really is the best

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

Thanks user, you're a life saver

I used miracles on my first run too.
You have to rely on your teammates and items a lot until the very late game, but it's got so many unique interactions on the overworld it's worth the hassle.

More overworld events
More sidequests and OC bosses like Joey
More interactions with the crusaders
Enhaced Everybody Lives ending where you can save Utah and Vins

>yes my character faints every ten steps and gets gifts from other party members how could you tell?

Attached: 1562911180295.jpg (640x560, 29K)

Yeah but don't try to make new story events for your stands unless you're the genuine autistic article, I found that out the hard way. Also don't try to make an OC stand and including it on the personality quiz, you'll have to edit the entire game and minor interactions with characters. Just pick a character normally make your donut steel stand and edit it in your save.
>tfw you'll never play a continuation to polnareff's ending and help him investigate passione
>tfw part 5 game never ever

Ok so im gonna be honest with my self and take Sonic Youth even though I would prefer to have a dog at my side

A question to all here

What is the stand you got when you answered all questions honestly?

Attached: 1563033795543.jpg (640x640, 48K)

i was thinking about doing that, thanks for the warning

First time around when I first played years ago, it was Miracles.
This time around I got Cardigans.

>the 7th stand user is the Truck

A better everybody lives ending where the crusaders invade the mansion but the crew manage to defeat dio like the anime but without anyone dying

why cant i load my save from my phone (easyrpg) to my pc
help

Attached: atoast.png (1385x1040, 517K)

Years ago I got Joykiller
This time I got Howlin'

Howlin' Wolf

>part 3
dropped

>tfw the game becomes a dating sim with the mission to stop DIO becoming a sidequest

>>tfw part 5 game never ever
Demo in a month :^)

Once chaos bro finish his thing I'll mod some enemy stands for you bro, I finished King Crimson last night but fuck editing all the battles individually, I had to copypaste and edit three separate scripts for each of the battles in the game individually, oh and I'm not bitching, it's just the PTSD kicking in. Anyway I'll do Killer Queen, Metallica, The world, The hand, KC, and some others. Is there a specific stand you'd like to see? Doing the disc stuff will be kinda hard, but I'll do my best.

>The Hand
>Metallica
blessed taste

Attached: 1496368028104.jpg (303x303, 27K)

Little Feet

Napalm Death. I'm not sure how being portrayed as Kira-lite works for me, but I guess I don't mind, plus I definitely wouldn't use my stand if I could help it.

I also want to play as another stand but I don't feel good about lying about myself.

D4C

Catch the Rainbow

answered honestly each time
back in 2016
got miracles
got adam and
got specials
got wildhearts

Attached: tpose.png (1362x996, 901K)

Why are the jojo anons so based? The other threads barely do anything but in one week we already have loads of stuff already being made
Is this STAND POWER?

Attached: 3F8B94A2-4983-47E2-BFB9-1F7A43EDC008.jpg (828x606, 455K)

rpg maker games are fairly easy to make

I didn't meant to discourage story modding, just that if you go down that road, know what you're getting into. If you want to make story events for stands, make sure you're prepared to sift through the many events the story has. Or you know, you can just edit the already existing events and add a check for your own character. I know I'll keep trying.

A year ago i got Napalm Death
did it again last week and got The Joykiller, i'd say it's an improvement

>not being high IQ and putting a limit on how much you can grind

Howlin' Wolf

I finally got this fuck how good is he?

Attached: .png (400x280, 11K)

ok i just started the game, but i got napalm death which is a band i dont really like
i checked other stands and the one i like the most is caravan, how to get that

Why can't 7SU2 be like this?

he's great, you can ride him at one point and he's a big dog

Well fuck me i could only edit the donut move in, but anyways, here the game with that attack added to it

Emporio route with Weather Report disc and Vins interactions

How would you play it on Vita? I would love to play it on that

>Wanted to play thug girl with buff punchan' stand
>But Red Garland is garbage and gets almost zero fluff events

Attached: 1561533563474.png (500x495, 478K)

What do these skills do? I'm specifically interested in Red Garland's skills.

No obsession to drop your job and work on it full time.
I'm also modding in some stuff, mainly Player-Stand specific events.
STarting with Adam Ant. I hope you guys are ready for a thrilling story about your Stand eating you alive as well as learning about the fascinating entomology of the Middle East and India

There's 2 7SU2 demos out already. It took them like 5 years, but we don't know how long part 5's game took either.

Do you like big damage numbers? If so you will love him

Take a look at this and you can see how.
7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation

Is that user that was making the part 7 game in this thread?

literally too ambitious and made by retarded tumblrs
if you're making a 7th stand user spinoff/sequel
keep the fucking final fantasy legend art and manga style battles

Pick Ocean Blue and fire feminine juices that hit as hard as a punch

I was actually going to say move over to Megaman Legends style of visuals, Part 4 takes place in 1999 so it would make more sense to look like it takes place on a console from that era

>keep the fucking final fantasy legend art
Or at least go for the Romancing SaGa sprites

out of all of them, i think metallium (mostly because bad company was one of my favorite stands in part 4) and dark blue moon would be cool. i just like the way dark blue moon looks. there are a few others that aren't gimmicks and could function like saints. i don't know how well AI works but using murderdolls and summoning a bunch of ai helpers could be cool too

So the part 6 game should look like a PS3/360 game?

Damn carpenters feels kinda mediocre
like, am i really supposed to savescum all my stats to bullshit ammounts with customize?
All my moves kinda do underwhelming damage so far (level 33 by the way)

Oh shit, nice. Glad he's still working on it

>not making it look like HftF

Attached: DIO.png (378x224, 28K)

what the fuck

obsession

after playing for a few hours I got stuck moving down, this continues even if I restart the game and I have no idea why, and doesn't happen in anything else.

User toss is a long range single target attack
Floor shrapnel is a multitarget long range attack

It's easier than it looks

Redo Garurando

It's alright it didn't discourage me

Can't wait for the part 1 game on wood carvings.

I remember someone having a similar issue but I think it went away on its own

do you have a controller plugged in

>Get to the first boss of the game
>Try attacking the nurse once as Jotaro
>Immediately crits and fails the game
>No save
>Keep trying to get Miracles again
>Game wont stop asking me questions related to other personality groups

What the fuck am I supposed to do

I did but I unplugged it and it kept happening

femanon here which do you consider to look 'thuggish' average or distinctive

Then you answer questions that lead to the stand you want.

short

Attached: tumblr_p229yq7yID1u6lxu7o1_1280.png (742x819, 163K)

share.cherrytree.at/showfile-2704/kbdreset.exe

try this

I'm here. Although I'm just making some buildings before sleep

Attached: 1343098398_preview_SBR_Title.png (518x311, 106K)

Do you plan on changing the tileset and character models in the future or just keep going with them?

that actually worked. Thanks

can i save kakyoin from being donutted with cardigans?

Only if his fp is the highest.

Not unless you use cardigans to shield kakioyin with her body

You can save any one crusader as long as his FP is the highest (and higher than 10 I think?). You can also save everyone by taking a much different approach to Dio's mansion but that will take more effort.

What to do? I'm not finding the RTP on the internet

Attached: 4536543454.png (291x149, 14K)

help i'm retarded
where can i get the latest version of whatever this is

Alright here's what you do. First check what stand you want, look at their main trait and then the sub trait. For Miracles the main trait must be D and the sub must be E. To get in the D group say you are away from the crowd in your own corner and it depends on the circumstances. He will now ask you D questions, if he asks the counterargument question for example answer yes, this will put you in the E group. Now he'll ask a E question, and then you have to give an answer that puts you in the D group. Go back and forth like this for Miracles.

7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand

adam ant, second time Cardigans

thanks brah

Attached: 1550565355782.jpg (583x583, 37K)

I kinda like the tileset, it's growing on me. But I will probably have to make some custom models for what I can't find online, but since I'm bad at sprite drawning that part will have to wait, so I will just use some generic ones for the main cast.
Based Clayman with the sprite of Johnny oin the weelchair

what do i have to do in order to save everybody?

>fuck you Joey
ah fuck you knothead
get outta that uh prison jumpsuit outfit

Wildhearts

Yo fags
anything I should keep in mind when playing this?
I don't wanna fuck anything up.

Attached: jamming out.gif (640x464, 1.44M)

To even get the chance, you need to have at least 100 fp with the crusaders in total, and beaten the game 3 times.

Will we be able to play as the best son of DIO?

Attached: Rykielprofile1.png (300x459, 277K)

The old joestar place, huh? There's a reason your daddy abandoned it, the soil has a ph of 8 and the maximum you'd want is a ph of 7.5
Johnny: oh that's just old superstition, I'll plant something.
Not if you're planting gummy bears!
Johnny: Yare Yare daze.

Technically all you need to do is rest at the hotel in Cairo after the Pet Shop fight I think. The game will lead you from there. But if you're not on your third NG+ you will only be able to get the "bad" versions of the Everybody Lives ending. So I suggest you save it for then and just focus on saving individual crusaders in previous playthroughs.

Howlin Wolf

I can't remember which was which but the darker haired one.

So how's chaos user doing?

don't touch the rock

what's so bad about it?

Does saving a Crusader that died cause Jotaro, Polnareff or Joseph to kick the bucket instead or are they all safe?

yeah but you're not gonna be stronger than the main character at the only thing the main character is good at. Star Platinum is the quintessential Punch Ghost stand, Red Garland is also a Punch Ghost and will, by necessity, either be weaker or have some kind of drawback. Otherwise you'd be the main character.

I honestly don’t see why the mods haven’t moved you over to /vg/

why don't you just become a mod then huh
then you can do it yourself
faggot

It should be RG can punch harder but slower. Instead it punches less hard, does it slower, fucking misses half the time and is the most fucking boring option as far as side content and optional encounters.

Read the readme so you don't later complain about the font or the music.
Don't worry about stuff, there's too much content to get in a single playthrough so just stick with your guns. A lot of stuff is NG+ locked anyways so you'll be going through it several times, don't be afraid of bailing on bosses that can be bailed out of if you can't beat them legit.
Rotate your fucking saves.
Explore towns and take the crusaders with you. Beating bosses with a crusader gives you friendship points and certain town events with them too. Those FP will be important for some stuff.
Don't be a bitch, answer the questions truthfully and stick with your first Stand. Then change things up for the NG+.

Why single out a thread about a VIDEOGAME on the VIDEOGAMES board when the catalog is filled with offtopic shitposting?

i could ask the same thing about all the classic wow, smash, and mario maker threads

They're too busy having a legitimate mental breakdown over being told they can't force XIV threads to /vg/ if they won't do the same to WoW threads.

>do you want to return to japan
Ummm, obviously Joseph I've just been shot in the face, sheepish. Why are m*les so ignorant and oblivious

They're safe.
Can't say too much about it without spoiling the circumstances but basically changing fate in such a drastic way without taking the right measures can cause bad consequences.

It's hard to explain but
You know how Fate is a thing in Jojo? Well changing fate leads to consequences. Kakyoin, Abdul, and Iggy are fated to die. In one of the bad endings you are given the option to use three resurrected corpses being fed life energy (one is Speedwagon, one is Zeppeli etc) for party members to battle DIO. In this one you fight DIO with them and win. The problem is they steal life energy from random people in order to work. The next morning all kinds of accidents are happening. Three people were fated to die that day, by saving Kak, Abdul, and Iggy three random lives are going to be taken. That's why it's bad. In the other 2 you fight by yourself, Fate will claim your life instead.

What update?

Oh yeah, and don't be afraid to rest at hotels, and do so with one of the crusaders. They might teach you stuff or something, and there are many events that are day-restricted. You have 50 days so there's no rush, try taking a rest in every town or so.
Oh, and I would suggest not chasing after Polnareff for your first playthrough.
also make sure to touch the rock this is very important

how do i learn hamon techniques? i have like 10 or 11 fp with joseph

Either by reading certain books that teach it, or staying at a hotel with Joseph if your stand can use it.

This only works with femc as you have to bang him to learn it.

Save a lot

Post it

ideally what level should the crusaders be in cairo? currently they're all 30-33 while i'm sitting at 43, hard mode btw
does FP stay the same in NG+ or do i have to raise them from scratch again?
what do i do with these badges of honour? i tried using one but it just did nothing, so i reset to get it back. currently have 3 on me
how do the regular attack's damage scale? i noticed that they do more than some of my lowest level skills now

Attached: just torture dance.jpg (640x360, 36K)

You need 30FP minimum to unlock NG+ from what I heard but that should happen naturally if you just play the game

Chaosanon is translating the 2.53 update to English

touch the rock
do it now

>Can't have Cardigans to heal the injured delinquent and collapsed nurse during Kakyoin's fight
>Can't have Cardigans to remove the flesh bud even though she's A in precision and staying
>Can't have Cardigans to heal your own injuries after taking the shot for Polnareff
>Can't have Cardigans to examine/remove Joseph's wart
>Can't have Cardigans to sew shut the holes created by Justice
>Can't have Cardigans to save Iggy regardless of FP
>Can't have Cardigans to save Kakyoin regardless of FP
>Can't have Cardigans to save Joseph instead of Jotaro asspulling as usual
nice """healing""" stand you have right there

Attached: 1515114267839.jpg (320x320, 22K)

You can choose to reset FP after you beat the game to get other endings. You can use the Badges of Honor there too.
What level you want to be depends on the ending you're going after, but generally you probably want Jotaro fairly high just to make sure you can beat Dio. If you have good items you should be fine, but if your stand isn't great solo you might want to buy more stuff. There's evil Ripple guys at the top of the map in Cairo to grind money and experience.

I'm retarded where do I see all the stands stats in game?

>Favorite archetype to play is zippy fast punchboi
>Because Jotaro exists the game won't let you be that

Attached: 1562793399618.jpg (375x375, 39K)

>three random dudes in Cairo die and I get to save my friends lives
Doesnt sound so bad to me

Am I understanding right that the only way to save any Crusaders is to let random other people die, or sacrifice my own life?

>sitting in the school at the start changes the music's instruments if you let it loop

wtf

That guy was wrong, it's way more than three people. It's also all the innocent bystanders who would've died that night as well.

The joykiller man, halfway through I was outspeeding armor off silver chariot

Check the status tab in the menu.

I guess the closest you can get is having The Joykiller.

There's also another way that requires you to manipulate foes life energy in order to save everyone, but you need 100 fp and to do so.

No, but these are the first endings you have available. There's a better one, but it requires more work.

>Killing (potential) innocents when your friends understood the risks involved and were willing to sacrifice themselves for the mission
If you want to save all of them and not just one by going down their route, yes. Or you could go for the best ending but you need a lot of FP through multiple playthroughs for that.

No. Those are the bad endings if you want to save everyone but without taking the proper measures. If you have NG+3 and a total of 100 FP, you can save everyone and get the good ending. You can also save any one crusader by having them as your highest FP and going the normal route.

holly shirt this is based
@ the user doing the seventh stand rider or whatever it's called you NEED to include a Sneed reference, city slickers, farmers #1 and #2, the seed and feed formerly chuck building itself, please, please, please.

im a fan of support type stands myself maybe a cream spray stand if you're up for it.

>part 5 game comes out
>get to the final fight with Diavolo
>this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=6mNTX2CNGpk

>gambler d'arby's faces
this doesn't feel right, it seems so uncanny compared to the rest of his body

This game has pretty good music for something made completely in midi

Well he is supposed to be unsettling

i guess, but this face in particular really gets me

Attached: you know i'm something of a gambler myself.png (360x311, 19K)

It looks uncanny but I kinda like them regardless.

pretty sure clayman just MS Paint'd on top of a manga still and it gets awkward as a result

>try to go through tunnel in SPW Foundation
>fight zombie
>Image Format is Illegal
>crash

i wonder if it's cause im on the colored version some user posted

Attached: sad cat polygon.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>playing the colored version
WEAKNESS

did you try replacing the broken file? you could narrow down what enemy is causing it

It doesn't give me a filename, just says it's illegal and crashes so I'm not gonna bother. King Crimson can warp you to the airport anyway

*Megalovania starts playing*

best attack stand for someone who doesn't want to be a shitty support?

that's why i said narrow it down, by looking at the enemy list on the wiki and working from there

I tried multiple times on my first playthrough and no matter how much I deviated from the test but still close enough to reality, I got Howlin Wolf 3/4s of the time

sorry i'm gonna show my autism for a second but that's not an "8-bit remix" that's a fucking midi shoved through gxscc with a "chiptune" soundfont i'm so FUCKING mad delete your post right fucking now holy shit

After a long sleep the game's creator descended back down from her neet housewife nirvana on the moon to grace us mortals with an update to one of the greatest fan games ever made. Also a kindly user is translating the update for us as we speak.

Attached: intense.png (162x140, 46K)

I'd say Quicksilver, Napalm Death, Ocean Blue and The Joykiller are good choices.

pharaoh sanders to shit damage and DoTs

is clayman thicc

yes
imgur.com/a/mzY6TGa

I honestly don't know what I expected.

ChaosAnon if you're in here remember to pose before, during, and after every translation session in order to strengthen your resolve!

Attached: Josef&caesar2.png (1175x651, 1.65M)

So is this anything other than a gun? Like it can shoot special elemental shots sure, but is that it? Kinda lame for a stand ability.

Attached: Mr. Big.png (400x280, 6K)

you can actually use cardigans for joseph's arm but you can't do anything for it

Finished my first playthrough and I'd like to do NG+ but it pains me to think that I'm gonna have to go through some of the scenes that I've already seen with everything being so fucking slow, with no way to skip them and with those fucking disgusting piece of shit random encounters.

Attached: 1468848289806.jpg (1024x730, 177K)

you're lame

not enough badges of honour for NG+ and KC?
use another stand to make it more bearable

>but it pains me to think that I'm gonna have to go through some of the scenes that I've already seen with everything being so fucking slow, with no way to skip them

Just buy the ever helpful king crimson of cutscene skipping.

>can heal
>can buff/debuff
>can learn special gun skills from the gun books

how many badges of honor will i need if i want to unlock kc, josuke and ng+?

Rolled joykiller blind, rerolled a max loop joykiller and beat the fly. Am I just going to be punchghost hoping for S?

Guess I'm gonna have to reload an earlier save and buy that piece of shit.

Yeah, until you get contaminate.

Don't be mean to Mr. Big. He's great.
>Not reading all the different dialogue you have with different Stands
Just don't reset everyone else's levels if you don't want to grind with them again, but you'll have to level up depending on what you're planning on doing obviously.

Which stand makes the most sense for being a betraying ass who mercs the stardust crusaders and dio?

miracles

Miracles.

Attached: 52517997_p38.jpg (768x1024, 243K)

That's the pussy stand that can at best betray the crusaders but stay as DIO's new fuck buddy.

fucking sauce?

1 for ng
+3 for KC
and +9 for josuke
so 15

Who /mr.big+Destinctive Girl/ here?
>Not Romancing Jotaro and becoming Jolyne's mom

Who could beat a miracles dark side MC. Fucker is a genius who works around timestop and solos dio, and has aizen bullshit.

well fug. i only have 2. how many more can i reasonably get in this playthrough? i'm about to dab on death 13

>he doesn't know how to reverse-search pixiv pics
user, I...

Why would you ever want to side with DIO? I can understand wanting to be an edgelord and betray Jotaro&Co. but DIO is such a fucking retard.

Is this game any good? I played a little bit of it a long time ago, but it felt kind of tedious.

You can literally betray DIO 5 seconds later.

But can you do it on hard mode?

fixed

Attached: 1563051398422.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

you can check the wiki for the drops

That's the Mad World ending, user, not Dark Side

if you're not a pussy yes
down those drug boosters

Napalm Death is literally Kira already
Joykiller has the design for it, not sure about personality
Miracles is Aizen the stand, it would be the most busted thing ever if it was a real stand
Deep Purple is evil looking
I think Red Garland has some questions during the personality test that increases bad karma

Imagine being shortie’s mother, your little girl goes on a trip with giant supposed high schoolers and the sexiest old man you’ve ever seen and his house servant, and comes back home after like a month, alone.
And she’s acting like a chuuni, saying she has abandoned her humanity and defeated dio himself, claiming her rightful place as the perfect lifeform and strongest stand user.
And she won’t take out those red contacts of hers or leave her room during the day.

>not short girl, mr. big and helping hol horse

The joykiller is a merry, teasing goofball who likes messing around and driving people up the wall. Also impulsive and shit or something

>Miracles is the equivalent of Aizen's zanpakuto power to control senses
makes sense

If I was autistic enough to grind up the cash needed for the Talwar would I get anything out of it?

how long is this game? is it really so good that you guys are out here grinding stuff for ng+++?

I wish there were more Miracles fuckery, it's mainly used to just turn invisible or control emotions a little in events.

Is it possible to save my negro Avdol?

About 20-25 hours on a first playthrough
Subsequent playthroughs add new content so NG+ goes quicker and it's fun to explore stuff

It’s about as long as stardust crusaders. And yes it’s good enough to warrant multiple playthroughs.

yes but he's hard to raise fp for compared to the rest of the party

Yeah, if he's your best bud.

Yes, but you need to have him at the highest level of FP out of the group and(I think) a minimum group total of either 30 or 50.

There may be other situational requirements but I’m not sure. Not that far in myself.

Well, I mentioned above, but I'm planning on adding events to the translated Chaos mode version of the game for each Stand. So if you have some general ideas on what kinds of events you'd like to see, feel free to post them here

It's a bit of a grind especially for the superbosses
In new game+ you can skip cutscenes and potentially entire stages if you play your cards right and is strong enough to fight someone to do so.

>hard
>kicking it with his based squad and learning facts
no dignity

>get holy sandstorm from a badge of honor
>spam it in combination with "......" so that nothing can touch me
and people say miracles is a bad stand

think of applicable uses for each stand for each of the big story sequences

healing kakyoin's eyes with cardigans for example

I was honestly kind of disappointed with how many things you could actually heal with Cardigans.

Perhaps a move that makes opponents attack each other? I can't think of much else, maybe you could stop a robbery or potential murder by confusing the criminal.