Resetshitera

how do we stop the most influencial, yet most fucked up gaming forum, Yea Forums? They're ruining video games.

Attached: D0uGnxLX0AAjpEK.jpg (1112x192, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/its-not-looking-good-for-male-same-sex-romantic-supports-in-fe-three-houses-and-thats-not-acceptable-support-spoilers.122922/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody cares about what those trannies think, they have no influence

What is the context of this

Hi reset tranny, enjoy your stay on Yea Forums!

>they have no influence he says as they just got another game censored

Have sex.

They have, though. Sadly. Just look at some examples like Catherine, CTR or Judgment.

>Most influential
No, I don't think that's the case. I think what it is, is soi-humans are already in the game industry and doing things that these people agree with and this is mistaken for them having an influence.

By not using their shit tier site.
>Fuck Resetfags
>Fuck Polygon
>Fuck Twatter
>Fuck whatever gay shut Reddit has

What’s the worst thread you’ve seen on there?
It’s got to be the “we have to fire personas director and have him apologize for Catherine transphobia even tho atlus removed it from western release of full body”

The owner will inevitably be outed as a rapist and the little shitlibs will scramble just like before.

Attached: DoCC8RxXgAM-TzY.jpg (2048x889, 196K)

perhaps we should expose there pedo discord to someone popular

Attached: tfw to smart for hair.png (510x420, 111K)

>the most influencial
AFAIK the entire industry do its best to avoid that freak show. Also, compared to golden-age neogaf, they have lost 90% of european readers. They're just fading away.

>most influencial
uhhh.... but it isnt?

cdpr cucks to and fears trannies
so does sony

yep. industry people go there ffs, they represent the liberal masses which is the mainstream today unfortunately.

Should I create an account there just to bully people?

Attached: 1511613481956.jpg (710x540, 41K)

Waste of time that the account will be banned on your first post t

Even if they did have influence on the industry, Yea Forums's moderation would never allow coordinated operations against them or their own efforts. That's probably something left better for 8ch to handle.

lmao no one cares about trannies

surely it's not influential if i've not even heard of it except on this board

Isn't the owner a pedo?

The moment you disagree with anyone about anything, you will get banned.

They look for new accounts. The only way to not get banned is to expose yourself to their admin team. Only if you're the living embodiment of soi-human will they let you in.

resetera.com/threads/its-not-looking-good-for-male-same-sex-romantic-supports-in-fe-three-houses-and-thats-not-acceptable-support-spoilers.122922/

welp

you can't use free email and mods there manually accept new registrations. that's how they filter their pathetic little social club

My fav is that they come here to get laughed at.
But yeah they are actually getting games censored. I wonder if many even buy said games.

this is what stealth threads are for
Yea Forums mods aren't even competent

This tranny got an artist banned from twitter (twice) for doing the same thing he did. The tranny is currently not banned, despite being mass reported for both harassment and "cp".

Trannies have way more power than you realize, no only on resetera, but virtually everywhere. Ignoring them will be your downfall.

Attached: tranny.png (1201x1114, 569K)

>User Banned (Duration Pending): Having an independent thought.

Attached: 1555447214701.jpg (1193x179, 25K)

>caving to the mentally ill
Blame the developers who listen

The owner is a pedo, so it'll be #cancelled and they'll have to start another new site to whine on

They're strangely highly effective at destroying shit they personally hate.
At least one of them will be ass raged if Yea Forums ever put effort into countering Resettaroni, mark my words on that.