Goodbye old friend

Goodbye old friend

you killed my gameboy

you got killed by switch

don't cry because it's over

smile because it happened

Attached: file.png (383x349, 168K)

fuck this piece of shit, I'm still mourning the OG DS

Only faggots and zoomers think a console is dead because something newer and shiner was released. I'll be playing my 3DS until I'm dead.

Nothing killed the 3DS, it simply retired because it was too good for this gay ass world.

The 3DS was the last Nintendo system with actual charm.

>mfw just bought a N3DSXL
my backlog was already gigantic but now I've got some of the 'new 3ds' shit to go through as well.

Attached: 1562972318757.png (500x543, 136K)

one of the most innovative products ever made desu but people really couldn’t give a shit about 3D, augmented reality or touch controls

Mah nigga. Being able to play your GBA games is so good.

The 3DS was garbage and only succeeded because it piggybacked on the original DS and its appeal.

Even in 2011 the graphics were trash and barely above the PSPs. The resolution was so bad. I get that Nintendo was limited at the time, but it really should've been discontinued in 4 years with the gigantic leap mobile processing power made during that time. This was when so many phone games took off and started printing some serious money.

you do realize the 3DS can do this too, right?
hack that shit.

You're also forgotting the insanely worse controls compared to the og ds

post 3ds games you'll tell your grandchildren about

Attached: kid-icarus-uprising-194521.10.jpg (1500x1500, 404K)

I'm planning to pick up a New 3DS XL next black friday. Theres still so many games on the system I haven't tried and you can get it all free with cfw.

>bought one a month or two ago
>already at 250 hours of playtime
Fugg

>You know Tyronica, there was a really popular game called Kid Icarus Uprising. I never got to play it because it was only designed for right-handed people. This was after they stopped beating left-handed children but before they fixed every lefty desk in the university lecture halls being creaky and broken.

Worse controls than OG DS? As someone who has owned both what do you mean? The stick is shite but a 3DSXL feels way comfier in my hands than the OG DS

As far as I can tell Xenoblade was the only "New 3DS" game that ever came out
What else was there?

A Monster Hunter title, I think

Hyrule Warriors.
>inb4 o3ds can play it too
If you like playing on sub 15 fps, sure.

>Having kids in the 21st century
Bad call, but same game for me.

Shit control

I bet you support open borders to "fix declining birthrate" too, cuck

The same that using a regular controller.

t zoomer poltard