Is he really THAT hard?

Is he really THAT hard?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/28/57/6634c241ee876c514ded59e2c82cf031_13.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, after you learn him, you beat him first try every playthrough. If he was actually hard, you would sweat every time you fight him after you understand the battle.

Without Kuro’s charm? Absolutely

I beat him 5th try and I am not a particularly good player
all the anons here told me I was just lucky, but I beat him first try on my second playthrough...
I guess they just sucked

He’s hard but not insanely hard
Demon of Hatred, however...

If you hesitate he is

Name a hard fight by those standards.

Hard you say?

Attached: 1555204838409.jpg (1051x1080, 761K)

nah

Attached: sekiro saint.webm (1432x600, 2.96M)

From where did he pull out the mini gun?

this problem is people get impatient and spam r1.
though in ng+ killing the lady butterfly is tougher because the amount of blocks i can do is shortened.

you can cheese him tho.

>his head doesnt role off.
why did this bother me so much...

it's basically rock paper scissors
they give you 1 second to throw out the right response

Sekiro stopped the swing after it cut through his spine obviously

thats only with mikiri. and even then the move that comes before it is a dead give away.

looked like it went right through, maybe the cut was so good that the head separates when he falls face first

Not really. With Genichiro you would should already be able to read thrusts and sweeps.

I've beaten Sekiro 3 times for the 3 good endings, while I'll admit Isshin was difficult at first I learned his patterns prettuly quickly. I never beat him in one go because I'm a scrub who always panicked at some point in phase 2 but all things considered he's not that hard.

The only hard part of him is that stupid little fucking 3-hit combo

Yeah, but I did it and so can you.
Never give up, never surrender.

Picture not related? DoH was hug my balls the boss, only pussies had issues with him.

>goes into Iai stance
>dash into him
>this forces him to do the handle bash every time
>can easily be parried and then jumped on for the second hit
Not that bad

because fromsoftware codes lazy jank and can't do that due to technical limitations

This, if you can't predict his moves after a few tries you're not that good, I'm shit and even I got to a point where I could cheese first form in 30 seconds, and this was before I'd even beaten him the first time.
Right?

I found that going balls to the wall aggressive on him made him easier in his second phase, especially when he's put against a wall. Playing conservatively gets you fucked

Duly noted, I'll remember that when I inevitably replay the Return path for the assumed DLC

I literally replay this game once every couple of weeks. I love the boss fights and movement in Sekiro so much. Where are any mods though?:(

Japan has a very specific thing against decapitation in games. It's a weird soft spot. Probably because of its historical prevalence.
>2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/28/57/6634c241ee876c514ded59e2c82cf031_13.mp4

Attached: do it.jpg (500x496, 110K)

>>>sword saint

More like Glock Saint, amirite???

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 15K)

but we see heads rolling all the time in anime.

like... how did he get such a good gun if muskets were all they had!?

>he doesn't know that arriving in Japanese afterlife comes with complimentary burst-fire gun of your choice
Look at this brainlet

Looks like we have a hesitator.

I didn't say anime. I said video games. Video games are always more heavily regulated than other stuff because it's interactive and largely associated with children.

hmmm, but this game has I mature rating, I mean if that rating means anything in japan. But I didnt know interactivity was where they drew the line.

he's a jump in difficulty, but once you learn the fight and beat him once he's not very tough afterwards

Demon of Hatred is super easy. Just stick close and use the Phoenix Umbrella when he does the jump. Jump over the one unblockable he does and you're golden