Just finished Majikoi, what did I think of it?

Just finished Majikoi, what did I think of it?

Attached: majikoi.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odJwT1UFu8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You hate it.

Shit and piss in a monkey's asshole.

I hate it.

Pretty good friendship simulator.

Please don't shitpost using Majikoi, thanks

You thought Wanko was best girl with the best route.

NO TALENT

HE HATES IT

You thought it was good and you'd rather not tarnish it by playing S because S fucking sucks.

Attached: it hurts.jpg (1050x872, 145K)

This
Don’t play the fandiscs either

Mayuchi > Miyako > Wanko > Chris > Momoyo

I think that lol EOPs.

A-1 sucked but A-2 was good. A-3 fucking when?

>Miyako >

Attached: 1292704959715.jpg (366x380, 40K)

>Miyako
>Better than anyone
Literal whore-spawn.

That it's an atrocity that best girl didn't get a route.

Attached: vnr_capture_776x582_20160706_233837.png (350x546, 256K)

But she did.
youtube.com/watch?v=odJwT1UFu8c

Momoyo > Miyako > Wanko > Mayuchi > Chris

And I'm still mad about how shit it was.

A3 aaaaaaaaaaaany minute now

>You thought Momoyo was overrated and inferior to Ageha
>You thought Mayuchi was a charming schizo with a heart of gold but not for wifing
>You thought Wanko was cute but belonged to your nigger Gen-san
>You thought Chris was great but highly inferior to Margit
>You thought there should've been a trap sex scene with Moro
>You thought Gakuto was your best friend and wish you could lift with him irl
>You thought Miyako was best girl and thought there should've been more 'bad ends' with her
>You wanted to fuck your mom and wish that-
Oh wait, that's in S lol

Attached: 1555378648946.png (424x655, 237K)

>>You thought Miyako was best girl

Attached: [Tsundere] Fate Kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei Herz - SP4 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 10bit FLAC][FA8A8EFA].mkv_ (937x508, 76K)

>VN

Reminder that Gen-san is the most qualified to be a wife.

Can the guy on the right bang the middle girl

_no

Gay.

Now I'm wondering if a VN based around different routes of playing wingman to your bros would be successful. MC has a girlfriend from the start and they conspire to get their friends together.

A-3
NEVER
EVER

Attached: 1546965827257.jpg (500x332, 16K)

I JUST WANT STACY'S ROUTE

Attached: 1553820866489.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Maji koi is made out of 10 games so I doubt you finished it

Could be worse anons, you could be waiting for A-4 or A-5

Attached: 1551748338065.jpg (800x600, 87K)

There's nothing in those worth waiting for.

Attached: lolis.jpg (1256x953, 264K)

Yoshitsune disagrees.

Attached: 1536122799523.jpg (250x300, 20K)

>still havent bothered playinig the third game and up

First one was great, and the second added route for the girls left aside.

>Waiting for A-5
It's basically waiting for the heat death of the universe.

I love Margit

Attached: the cutest.jpg (800x600, 110K)

When it's out and I've read it I'll finally be able to kill myself so you're not too far off

Wasn't that bad. It's just super short. Plus given her character, you can't really do much with her anyway. She's not as strong as the actually strong characters, not as rich as the super-rich characters and has no exploitable character quirks beyond being spoiled rotten.

Momoyo is love.

Attached: 1514189665318.jpg (575x781, 116K)

Yoshitsune is so cute.

Attached: Genji.png (1226x874, 1.24M)

Does Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road take place before Majikoi? One of the characters mentioned that a "black-haired demon" took out most of the delinquents in Kawakami with the implication that this was fairly recent and no one seems to really know Momoyo by name, so it seems like she hasn't achieved her fame as the strongest yet.

She beats up delinquents for fun all the time.

Yoshitsune and the blonde maid, I forgot her name, Stacy?

Well the implication is that Kawakami was a cesspool for delinquents up until just recently. So that implies to me that Momoyo just started beating everyone up. By the time of the first Majikoi, Momoyo is already infamous as the "Goddess of Battle" and Kawakami is relatively clean.

Momoyo route: 10/10
Agave route: 8/10
Mayucchi route: 7/10
Chris route: 6/10
Wanko route: 5/10
Miyako route: 0/10
And might as well
Common route: 8/10

They ad the right idea, like when she started using the regular school uniform. She had a lot of potential for character development. She is still my favorite girl, because even when she acts like a spoiled girl, you can see that she is just very lonely.

FUCK YOU CHRIS IS THE BEST

Attached: ce82df60c2ccbb14cc5d975f11bdcc4d.jpg (250x300, 19K)

Her route is a couple of great sex scenes surrounded by the laziest writing I have ever seen. Her routes basically propped up by the fact it has one of two threesomes in the entire game.

I like her too. It's just she doesn't have much potential in a series like this. Wouldn't mind an After route for her, though.

Her route goes a bit too far with the whole "parody" concept. It's clearly meant to parody certain types of stories, especially considering her dad's transformation, but it runs shallow as a result.

Right when it started going for something different, they cut it and throw it all out.

Playing majikoi I really feel like it was rushed. Certain parts were really fleshed out and well written, particularly the common route and the Momoyo route and certain parts, particularly the miyako and Chris routes felt like they tried to shove something together in a day.

Side girls with small or nonexistent routes are always the best girls. This game is a great example of that.

>it has other men beaides the protag
Yeah, no thanks

If something is clear to me its that Majikoi writers can take a seemingly boring character and go ball to the wall with the plot and make something incredible unique, like pic related.

I feel if they had explored the Kokoro route where she asked the MC to become his butler, maybe they could have done something much better that what they did originally.

Attached: Sem_Título_1.png (268x308, 58K)

They're really funny.

>what did I think of it?

Attached: 1555633799228.gif (255x247, 3.99M)

What do we think of the whole JAST drama?

Can we justify buying a game without the whole voice cast and with edited CGs?

Majikoi's clearly one of those VNs where the characters were characters were created first and the stories were built around them. Momoyo is obviously the foundation of the entire series and it's clear as day that her route was the original idea, but the rest feel more like add-ons. You can't really have Majikoi without Momoyo, but the rest aren't nearly as mandatory.

I suppose the biggest issue is that Majikoi follows the age old VN concept of "heroine has problem" > "protagonist helps that heroine resolve those problems". So of course, that means that all the heroines have to have some sort of problem that needs to be resolved. It's just that those problems aren't necessarily what some readers are really looking for in Majikoi.

That would have overlapped too much with the Kuki routes.

I wish I had fucking friends holy shit

Attached: friends.png (800x600, 722K)

KUYASHI

In terms of overall quality, though, S is definitely better. Even the Bushido Plan is more interesting than Agave. Kind of. I feel like the Kuki are way too convenient. Need someone to cause a huge uproar? Just use the Kuki. Need an insurmountable enemy? The Kuki can handle it. Need some convenient source of money and tech? Kuki. They're like a writer's cheat code.

I think there could be some potential with her noble background, it could be explored in a never ever after route.

>Momoyo that low
FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON

We all do user, we all do.

>pushing the kazama family into the background
>better

Kazama Family are a little inflexible. The majority of the characters have nothing to do with it, so if you want to pursue a route outside of it, you have no choice but to leave them behind. Any route that has to do with the Kuki, for instance, is inevitably gonna be incompatible with the Kazama Family.

>A-1 sucked

>Benkei route
>sucked
Pick one.

Benkei deserved better than what she got. A minor tournament battle over a book store that she initially had nothing to do with is pretty underwhelming.

She still had good relationship development I think.

Yeah, but I was hoping for something a little better. Like a re-enactment of Benkei's last stand, only she actually comes out of it the winner.

miyako best girl

I'm disappointed in Wanker.

Like these?

Attached: 1482981934018.jpg (639x480, 90K)

Attached: 1351071528743.jpg (816x638, 179K)

comfy

To be honest, I expected Wanko's route to be something like that. I mean, she still trains by dragging a tire around. If you compare her to the actual superhumans, it's pretty clear she's way inferior.

It's to be expected

Attached: NO TALENT.jpg (800x600, 362K)

If you can't shoot beams from your hands, then there's no hope for you. Even Chris can at least use a limit break.

Wanko is a disappointment.

Why does Mayucchi's voice get worse with each game?

I miss the threads we had in Yea Forums for Majikoi and Grisaia. Waiting for translations with other anons and discussing waifus was comfy.
Considering both games are still getting sequel, especially Grisaia, I should be happy but I havent sat down to read a visual novel in years.

iirc the actress was sick and had to be replaced during the A games

I was surprised to learn that they released even more Majikois after A-5. A Plus seems pretty disappointing though, since apparently it only has a few mini-routes.

Especially surprising is SPARK, since apparently Jun is the protagonist. They most really love Sugita.

That was a mini spinoff made as part of minatosoft's 10th anniversary and it's kind of fun, the A plus disc gives mini routes to minor heroines in A-4 and A-5 and some weird shit with robots.

>Hating miyako
Absolutely abysmal taste

It also gives a scene with Benkei in her bartender uniform and it's the most important part.

Attached: Benkei 10.png (392x596, 197K)

>when she calls you nii-sama in genji's route

Attached: 1540850143099.jpg (442x276, 33K)

S is unironically good

>missing out on gakuto
your loss buddy

Someone recommend me more VNs like this. They're infinitely better than 1 wallflower guy with no personality surrounded by 10 stereotype animu-girls you need colored hair to tell apart.

Attached: 37095F31FFE371F11C684E863335BB5E85955F5C.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

cringe

Did it hurt being called out?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

cringe...

don't let the fags get you down,

miyako was one of the best, and momoyo sucked.

Attached: 4chan_1c175d_1609526.jpg (600x750, 66K)

she's an insufferable overbearing cunt that's so full of angst that she unbearable to be around

ugh...........cringe

Fuck you man they are bro as fuck.

Attached: Jun11.png (800x600, 528K)

>Can we justify buying a game without the whole voice cast and with edited CGs?
It took them 5 years to negotiate the Majikoi license and now it won't be fully voiced and thanks to JAST the A3-5 fandiscs are dead since they will release them in 2035.
There's absolutely no reason to buy the official release. Giving them money for a shit release will just encourage them to do more, just look at Sekai Project and their 50+ licenses and countless of kickstarters.

What? What is this about Majikoi not being fully voiced?

This

Attached: majitier.png (1403x893, 599K)

There's an official steam release coming but they warned not all the voices will be in.

What does that mean? Who knows

>but they warned not all the voices will be in.
What the fuck? One of Majikoi's strength is its 5 stars cast of voice actors.

Attached: Majikoi.png (800x600, 657K)

You like easy going girls and hate to work for it. That's what I understand from your tier list.

Yeah it's even worse that they haven't clarified.

Do they mean the famous VAs want their hentai moans out? Or one of the minor cameos will be gone?

And one of the H CGs they showed is depixellated but has the asshole removed?

I'm so confused

P.s that sailor uniform is trash compared to the Kawakami uniform

This is the final tier list.

Attached: tierlist.png (1240x504, 553K)

Are people still salty about Tsubame after all this time

>Not having to work for Monshiro or the Maids
>Having to work hard for Koyuki, Mayucchi, and Class Rep
>Only have to work moderately hard for Momoyo
I think you're overthinking things

I understand that Tsubame is a polarizing character but saying she's a cunt while Kokoro is on the same tier as the others is disingenuous as hell.

It will be partly voiced, meaning JAST didn't pay for all the voices and some of them will be cut out.
We don't know since it hasn't been clarified how many character voices will be cut and who.
It's a joke when you consider that it took them 5 years to negotiate and they couldn't get the full voices, what took them so long for fucks sake?

>Steam
God dammit, I don't want people KNOWING I own these kinds of games.

Personally I'm of the opinion that if you can't bring it over in an acceptable condition, you should leave it to the fans.
Still doesn't explain the H CG changes though.

It doesn't have to be on steam, you can get it straight from JAST too. Limited physical edition orders are currently up.

Just make your game list private bro

The salt will never end.

I wanna release my autistic incel weeaboo seed as deep in Benkei as I can push

Attached: musashibou benkei.jpg (2040x1530, 359K)

Reading this thread has given me some feels.
Life was so much better when I first read Majikoi, shitposting with you all as we waited for the Miyako route. I can't remember the last time I had the energy or time to immerse myself in a VN. Reality has it's claws firmly in me. I fear my best life experiences are all behind me, in the great VNs I've read. Is there any reason to go on?

Benkei is for me user, sorry.

Attached: Benkei 6.jpg (1920x1200, 460K)

>Benkei 6
You haven't got a folder packed with Benkei pics over which you like frantically masturbating, have you, user?

Attached: musashibou benkei.jpg (1900x2500, 2.03M)

Delete this lolishit Benkei at once homo

What if I don't, Trayvon?

Attached: musashibou benkei1.jpg (1600x1200, 306K)

Who is Trayvon?
And well it's fine so long as you post these high quality mature Benkeis as well

What if I have?

Attached: Benkei 8.png (1300x1181, 1.1M)

Not him but I can give you a rare Benkei.

Attached: Benkei.jpg (1448x2048, 342K)

I raise you this.

Attached: Benkei 14.jpg (900x1200, 257K)

Now wait a second, I don't remember telling you that I like hoarding Benkei's pics to masturbate while I picture myself allaying my urges in her tight pink pure unblemished pussy until I get her pregnant and kiss her after climaxing. I'm gonna save that pic but only because she looks cute

Attached: cc8fc1467a93817f.jpg (1600x1200, 387K)

I'm just going to go all in with this daki.

Attached: Benkei Daki.png (1171x1756, 1.75M)

Man, I really love Benkei's hair. The only girl from a VN who has similar hair from what I've seen is Kaoru from Amagami, but her game still isn't released for my EOP ass.

Kaoru is top tier too.

Attached: Kaoru.jpg (700x1179, 180K)

Haguro may be a living shitpost roastie but goddamn that flag scene was great

The Tsujidou VN has the same universe
Arguably the same writer as well, the writing and character interactions are a carbon copy of the manners and humor of Majikoi
But don't quote me on that fact, I didn't look it up to see if it was the same
Basically if you want more Majikoi just read Tsujidou

Attached: Fixed.jpg (600x800, 86K)

I only played part of the first game ages ago. how many are there now? and how many of those are translated?

DELETE FUCKING DELETE THIS IS A HEINOUS CRIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Majikoi
>Majikoi S
>Majikoi A1
>Majikoi A2
All the above fully translated
>Majikoi A3
>Majikoi A4
>Majikoi A5
Translation never ever.

Attached: 1558846873885.jpg (805x567, 174K)

>I've been reading literature the whole time
feels good man ty

It's generic harem with "let's make MC look intelligent by making everyone else a fucking moron".
But it has Tentai Senshi Sunred reference, so it's cool.

Attached: TentaiSenshiSunred1.jpg (400x225, 27K)

>no kumiko route
>no class rep route
that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

>Basically if you want more Majikoi just read Tsujidou
Worst advice ever, Tsujidou is really nothing like Majikoi.

>Miyako that high
the whole "I'm obsessed with MC-kun" routine got stale fast, and she doesn't have much else to her

miyako>momoyo>wanko>mayuchi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chris

can the S & A games be played in any order, or are they sequential?

How so
Only thing I can think of is the friendship aspect is almost removed

A games are mostly characters introduced in S that didn't get their routes, so you should do S first and then you can play any route from the A game.

Attached: Margit.jpg (1600x1206, 245K)

why'd you list wanko twice?

S is a sequel and A can be considered extra routes that branch from the S common route.

>miyako>
Like mother, like daughter.

Not that guy, but wasn't the friendship aspect like the main attraction of majikoi?

Is this game worth playing for Mayucchi? I loved her in the anime.

If the friendship aspect is removed the it's already nothing like majikoi, not to mention the shitty protagonist and the terrible routes (okay, Renna's was alright).

Her route is great if you're not a faggot

Yes.

Attached: 915cbe52f3c64d8dc02fadadbeb6366c4fc06c0762ec8da4c3153da53623e8de.jpg (804x4104, 1.11M)

That spanking comes from another route though.

I'd argue her route's worth it even for the ass-focus alone. her anal scene made me diamonds

>Only thing I can think of is the core of Majikoi

Maki was one of the best tomboys ever

Attached: 1561626790801.png (1088x613, 857K)

>leaving out the part where he points out how she's letting him slap her ass

motherfucker

Attached: 1474211037203.jpg (570x680, 57K)

I will admit that her fake tan scene was really fucking hot, but the whole 大 misreading joke and the food joke got old pretty quick. The fight at the end didn't really make much sense, but I guess it was still pretty cool.

I HATE IT

Not only is she the best girl, she also has the best route. Just about the perfect mix of romance and a little bit of outside conflict to keep things interesting. Other routes went too hard on the drama and action, especially Momoyo's

>Other routes went too hard on the drama and action
Wasn't like 40% of mayucchi's route that battle royale tournament?

I kind of thought Mayucchi's route was lackluster. Matsukaze is half the fun of her character and getting rid of him makes her kind of boring.

Why is it that Chris is great in every route except her own?

Yep, but only like 40%. Momo's was like 95% just MC doing cool things to impress her, Wanko's was 80% her training arc, Chris was like 75% dealing with her dad and so forth

He never really goes away until the very end

Because she loses her personality in her route.

You could say the same about Momoyo, really.

Mayucchi is a pervert.

It really didn't make sense that she was such a sub in her h-scenes.

Attached: 1492420002479.png (623x363, 387K)

Not really, Momoyo stays true to herself until the very end.

Imagine being too dumb for Majikoi, holy shit

Shame I couldn't fuck Cookie 2

who are you quoting?

Majikoi is a vanilla VN, not a fetish VN
MC actually has a personality with his own preferences, is very clearly a dom himself

>"My grandpa fought for a just cause back in World War 2"
is Chris, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Explain Tsubame's route then.

The guy who didn't understand the point of Momoyo's route.

I don't even remember who that was

They tried to please the two sides, didn't work out at all in the end.

what a garbage fucking list holy shit

I know it's stupid and autistic as fuck, but I feel genuine sadness that I keep aging while the character from a VN I played 7 years ago stay the same age.

You could relate at some point, but now it's awkward because you are an adult

I'm the same. I tried to replay some of my old favorite VNs but just ended up feeling sad.

>He likes anal

I never felt a strongest feeling of brotherhood with a mc ever again.

Jesus fucking christ
From 10/10 to 0/10

You mean the one everybody hates?

God this must be what heaven would look like

>off-brand Little Busters
gtfo w that shit

Our only escape from this nightmare :'(

Fixed.

Attached: fixed.png (800x600, 693K)

This. I will forever like Yamato because he is a man of culture

Momoyo best girl and best seiyuu
If only she was a switch during sex

>Key

Attached: 1563035490763.jpg (520x600, 118K)

u have a nice apartment waiting for u inside hell

What kind of monster would do this.

Because how you are outside the bedroom isn't how you'll always be inside the bedroom

She spent most of her time in the VN sexually assaulting girls, and if I remember correctly her and miyako reverse rape Yamato in the agave route.

And she was literally waiting for Yamato to man up and keep his promise to be worthy of her so she could drop the dom act.

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: file.png (250x300, 69K)

She says in like 3 other routes that she isn't interested in him romantically

>no hermit crabs
are even trying m8

Attached: best girl 31.jpg (1024x560, 58K)

Because in none of those routes does he realize he forgot his promise. She simply doesn't see him as a man but just a cute little bro.

>Majikoi is an anal VN
FIFY

And it's a good thing.

Not enough love for Benkei in this thread. My folder needs more images.

so if i understand correctly we never got to fuck the rival of Momoyo right?

Attached: 1551499839607.jpg (1024x907, 59K)

he lost