This is objectively the best game of the decade, prove me wrong

This is objectively the best game of the decade, prove me wrong

Attached: 1DB726E3-C281-417D-95F3-7FD2A50F7721.jpg (800x1121, 146K)

How so?

It's a boring shallow movie game, no challenge or depth at all

one more time

Attached: 7-10-2019_1-10-01_AM-nfysme20.jpg (3840x2160, 3.02M)

That tree is having a bad time

it's impossible to prove you wrong. it's just a fact

I've been told for the past decade that it's not just GTA in the wild west, but it was literally just GTA set in the wild west, which means they just dropped all the best parts of what made GTA good.

It had better shooting than GTA

strongly disagree

Mechanically superior to its own sequel

nope

It’d more like a western that isn’t edited. You get all the cool gun fights, scenic shots, and bar room brawls. On the down side you slog through ridding for 10 minutes in nowhere to get somewhere, stops at the store to pick up ammo, and having a boring day job

>having to go to the ammo store is a down side
peak zoom

And better shooting than its own sequel too. Literally how was RDR2's shooting so godawful?

obese

What other game has had a DLC on the level of Undead Nightmare?

I enjoyed it infinitely more than GTA.

The games are goat if you like riding around listening to the soundtrack. I can close my eyes and see John riding through Hennigan's Stead with Born Unto Trouble playing in the background.

I wouldn’t exactly call it the high light of the game aside from when the manager informs me they don’t sell kike shit.

Old Hunters for Bloodborne, one of the other truly amazing dlcs

Undead Nightmare is great but it's just a San Andreas gang warfare zombie reskin.

This. It really elevates the short and mediocre base game.

Dark Souls

>no challange
Mexico was hard as fuck. Made me drop the game

Which decade? This one or the last? It came out in 2010

Attached: F78A7DEBDBBD4004A09425B5629764CF.png (500x344, 160K)

Undead nightmare felt meh to me. Not lazy but more like some guy at the office said “do you know what would be cool?” and they just ran with it not as much love and care as base, but not some half assed cash crab

So did your mom.

Also this. Why the fuck is Souls dlc always better than the base?

Yes. 2010 was the beginning of this decade.

Are you dumb? A decade is 10 years.

were you also released this decade?

Attached: the king of spain.jpg (342x358, 29K)

>In terms of story and music
Definitely yes
>in terms of gameplay and graphics
no

It has like 3 mission types:
Ride to place and shoot guys
Ride while shooting guys
A combination of the two

There are maybe 10 missions in the game where you don't do some version of that.
As soon as you leave Bonnie's Ranch until you get to New Austin, (the bulk of the game) it's the same thing over and over. It's why people dropping the game in Mexico became a common complaint, because it's at its the furthest point from anything resembling a good game.