OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Game Freak vs Chink Bootleg.webm (854x478, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ty5lUK-EM-A
twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1149416363020210178
youtube.com/watch?v=_KDEmTUOsbA&t=583s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow it's almost as if stealing assets gives you more time to animate

yeah its almost as if all the assets gamefreak already have arnt from 2 gens ago.

>implying the animation themselves aren't stolen as well
gamefreak has everything they need but still shits out low effort garbage because they know people will buy it anyway

It's like I'm really of reddit! Upvoted!

What?

>people still defend them in every thread

It's okay to be disappointed with GF, user.
They won't stop you from buying their asset flip tier games.

>getting BTFO by a chink ripoff
Game Freak are an embarrassment.

Attached: 1562891217919.webm (1920x910, 2.9M)

Just.

Attached: 1562892399227.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

nigga they have had assets made for over 4 years and they could easily animate them considering that they’re just bringing them over now

This has to be bait

When a bootleg is more on model than an upcoming flagship game you know something has gone desperately wrong.

If you want a pokemon game with good animations just play pokken lmao

what game is this?

>4
the models have been done since atleast 2013

That twirl is sexy holy shit.

You'll buy the game anyways.

>Has Cannons
>Doesn't use the cannons

Masuda you've done it again

No I won't.

I just hope one of the GF devs comments on the ripoff just to gauge their rage

Attached: 1442705345263.jpg (524x530, 492K)

>the Stadium games, GCN games, Battle Revolution, and a chink ripoff all have Blastoise actually use his cannons, which has never happened in a mainline 3D Pokemon game

...he says for the 43rd time this week, trying to convince himself it's true.

Attached: 1562944154126.jpg (675x534, 88K)

Attached: greninja.webm (1142x524, 2.17M)

I don't even have a Switch.

Attached: 1561835133414.gif (450x250, 2.91M)

No, and if someone buys it for me I will push it back and tell them to fucking refund it. I have to stop my goddamn friend from buying stupid shit on a regular basis and have had to physically drag them on more than one occasion. I have the temperance of a fucking saint.

Attached: 1evilbird3.jpg (600x411, 86K)

first post absolutely worst post kill yourself

It's almost like game that has

how much is gamefreak paying you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 12.27.26 AM.png (570x426, 186K)

What do you lot not understand about GF being a small company? Lower your expectations

Battle Revolution had 493 Pokemon and had a shitton more soul than the current mainline 3D games. And Blastoise uses his cannons there.

There is no rage. Right now Musada is laughing his ass of that some bug men put in ten times the effort into their game and won't make nearly as much money as he will.

I bet if you gave them 10mil and some time they would animate all 800 pokemon. but keep defending a company that doesn't care about you

Attached: 1235711512323.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

I won't. I didnt buy US&M and I'm not buying SS either.

I wish someone would steal my things and improve them significantly.

then nintendo should steal their own assets cause their new ones suck nigger cock

Someone please post screenshots of game freak apologists.

You did, retard. I have a brain.

Attached: 1562920376151.png (332x332, 148K)

They have two billion dollars in annual revenue. Stop making excuses. If they're cutting pokemon it should look better than this.

Attached: 1560359739829.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

>chinese knock off has followers in the game
>pokemon lets go has followers
>pokemon sword and shield does not have followers

all the assets are already in the game. they are just reusing them and updating the shading/shadows. there is no reason for the game not having followers except for GF being lazy and incompetent

Attached: overworldsprites.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

HIRE

S O U L

Attached: 1562868623829.webm (640x798, 1003K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_plov22pGoE1wtcl3v_500.gif (460x285, 2.95M)

The new trailer had some Glalies doing the same thing
Doesn’t look like they’ll fix this lmao

what's with that retard grandma hair beanie

that misty icon is cute, is it stolen too? if so sauce

Here's a new one.

Attached: 2019-07-13_14h44_20.png (1216x365, 67K)

remember how they bothered to create animations for every Pokemon in pokemon amie?

Attached: 4209F642-E54B-475E-8055-71DF7F2A6E6D.png (1000x750, 610K)

Please understand

Attached: 1998vs2018.webm (640x360, 539K)

They're just soaring in the updraft m8

Attached: 1559990248148.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Why did it take this long for people to realize Pokemon games are poorly made messes?

Not buying Sword and Shield but "REEEEEEE GAME FREAK" threads should be a bannable offense.

They were great up until gen 6 but people were forgiving Game Freak as they were just testing the waters with the 3D era but they've clearly done nothing productive for 6 years.

I like how people still cant wrap their heads around how lazy this shit really is. The move animations are completely detatched from the pokemon. So there’s basically no animation whatsoever apart from certain preset movements

So you can only complain if buy that trash?
How does game freak dick tastes like user?

>they've clearly done nothing productive for 6 years
Just like me.

People noticed, but were drowned out by the fanboys who’ve never played another game, as well as the fact that people were willing to put up with it since graphics weren’t super important. Now that they’ve actually decided to cull Pokemon while giving the obvious bullshit excuses that it’s for high quality animations and balance, people are calling them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ty5lUK-EM-A

Attached: 1466100509193.gif (336x418, 89K)

>Not wanting Yea Forums filled with "waaaaaa game freak" threads means you're defending them
That's it, gonna find a way to genocide white people.

based

Attached: 1559829745857.jpg (1242x1394, 106K)

>complaining about threads shitting on Game Freak when half the board is off topic

Because they don't have the excuse of being limited to handhelds. People expected to at least look as good as stadium they have had over 20years to get their shit together

Ah go shoot up a school, white boy.

Why is the stadium dev stuck doing Kirby games

Gamefreak finally crossed the line of not allowing you to transfer all the old pokemon. The "high quality animations" was the excuse, even though they're pretty much identical to what we had in X and Y.

Every time I see someone say this, I always suspect that they're more talking about themselves than anyone else.

Attached: 1561125624002.png (1315x1917, 1.82M)

How is it that this shitty Chinese knockoff managed to not only have actual animations but also look like a mechanically more interesting game then regular pokemon? Triple battles need to come back in significant force, because double and single battles are trash.

Legit question :
Is this actually a bootleg or people just call it that because it's made by a chink team ?
Because I remember some pokemon mobile game being announced a bunch of months ago, by some known gacha developer.
Isn't it this one or the "legit" one is still in the making ?

This is FIFA level of laziness.

Attached: nightmare.jpg (722x349, 64K)

This one isn't authorized by Nintendo. The Chinese don't give a fuck about copyright laws. The legit one is coming out later this summer.

The real one is a waifu slot machine developed by DeNA, this one is a chink ripoff.

It's definitely bootleg with stolen models and fanarts, gameplay is pretty much a copy of some other rpg games.
Pretty sure you're talking about Pokemon Masters which is official gacha mobile game except its main focus is gym leaders and players interactions.

It is a bootleg, but I saw someone say that the assets are ripped from a creatures inc official pokemon arcade game, which makes sense.

who the fuck let masuda into Yea Forums

Attached: suicide.gif (148x111, 264K)

is this a new pokemon mobile game or an actual chinese bootleg one?

It's the latter. Read the filename next time

post more

Serebii needs to fuck off

What gets me about these isn't just that the animation is better, or higher effort, but the pokemon show so much more personality than they do in gamefreak games.
How can a Chinese knockoff have more soul than the official thing?

>cocktail stick
what the fuck?

Animation creates soul. They're the exact same models.

>intricate animations
lol

Inb4 overanimated

This is just embarrassing. 2 billion dollars in revenue, and some shitty chinese knock-off does your job better than you with not even an iota of the same budget or hardware to run it on. What's worse is that Gamefreak actually understood how to make this formula work before.
>One story focused game with limitations to accommodate large explorable world and story content.
>And one Stadium/Colosseum/Battle Revolution game to accompany it that completely focuses on battles and puts extra effort into animations/proper scaling/etc to compensate for lack the lack of a huge world to explore.

Attached: ok.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>being a 30 year old man and getting so defensive over a shit japanese series
W
E
W

Someone really sent that to him huh? I've literally seen the EXACT same excuses on this website.

Attached: 1464240307682.gif (295x270, 955K)

English version when?

That's what I'm fucking wondering. They've been lazy as fuck for years but it took removing the national dex for people to wake up and realize how badly and inconsistently the series was being handled. You remember the underground bases and fossil excavation? Yeah that happened.

Attached: 1477796870723.png (208x295, 10K)

probably because they could hide behind the "it's for handhelds" excuse for years. There was always stuff that made pokemon look kinda lazy, but now there's so much shit on the same system that you can't ignore it anymore. Toss in the dex thing and you get full blown outcry

Realistically speaking, they only had to make 3D assets once.
Pokemon Battle Revolution had perfect models but they remade them for the handheld games, and now they're remaking all of them again?
Seems like they're just wasting effort if you ask me.

>now they're remaking all of them again?
they're not
they're not doing new animations either
all their excuses for not bringing back pokemon are pure lies and I absolutely cannot fucking wait for at least ONE interviewer to call them out on that
I want their response

Wow guys you don't even understand.
Animating is hard, imagine if Gamefreak had to hire like 10 people to do stuff? That's too much effort for a company like them.
It is not fair to compare a small chinese company and a billionarie company such as Gamefreak, I can't believe you guys are being so mean, just stop fucking asking questions and consume everything they release, or else they will go bankrupt since they are running out of money after creating high quality stuff like that.

its been a steady decline of cutting features and consistently getting lazier and lazier with each release
>cut pokeball customization
>cut secret bases
>cut pwt
>cut battle frontier
>cut trick house
>cut customization (only to bring it back and make it worse TWICE)
>cut triple battles
>cut inverse battles
>cut sky battles
>cut o powers
>cut super training
>cut dream world
>cut challenge mode
>cut that island shit in black and white
>cut areas that are different in each version
>cut underground area
>cut event mons actually having a fucking in game event
>cut battle animations
>cut the safari zone
>cut friend safaris
>cut berry blending
>cut contests
>cut battle tents
>cut pokestar studios
>cut seasons
>cut walking pokemon only to bring them back in the shitty meme game
>cut day/night cycles
>cut game corner
>cut vs seeker
>cut rematches in general
>cut hordes
>cut the pss
>cut generic trainers having unique encounter themes
>cut dex nav
>cut mirage islands
>cut soaring
>cut the sevii islands in LGPE
>cut abilities in LGPE
>cut held items in LGPE
>cut ultra wormholes as of next gen
>cut mantine surfing as of next gen
>cut that shitty pokemon snap minigame as of next gen
>to top it all off they're cutting the fucking national dex and the amount of pokemon you can even bring through bank
this doesnt even begin to take into consideration the fact that 80% of the games are reused assets both pokemon and human alike. with xy you could say "well its their first mainline 3d pokemon game and they needed to make 600+ new models and animations"
they no longer have that excuse as theyre just copy pasting already made models and rigs

Attached: 1562789519626.gif (500x262, 686K)

Why isn't there a vidya law that states a company must effectively make the most of its resources to produce something sufficiently greater than their previous game if it's part of a franchise? Game Freak should have been punished years ago.

Attached: 1460199717052.gif (172x112, 3K)

twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1149416363020210178

Imagine being this guy

Because sometimes that hard/impossible. Donkey Kong Country 3 pretty much had to be sidegrade after 2.

Game Freak literally doesn't give a fuck. They don't have to give a fuck since retards will still buy it anyways. They could rerelease a gameboy game with a graphics update at full price and it would still bring them endless money from retards buying it. Oh wait...

>intricate animations

Attached: intricate animations.webm (640x360, 1.24M)

Overanimated

You're right. I see it too.

over animating something is better than not animating something at all

I cannot imagine
It is beyond my mental capacity
Unless someone was filling my bank account to do it then I could imagine

>snorlax is athletic enough to kip up and do a dropkick

Attached: Intricate Animations.gif (800x450, 3.41M)

GAMEFREAK BROS NO!!!

Attached: 9aokzaocou931.webm (844x480, 1.19M)

Haven't played Pokémon since gen2.
Reading the rants on Yea Forums it seems like that was the correct choice.

小企業?

What game is this?

lets go pokemon mobile, a chinese bootleg youtube.com/watch?v=_KDEmTUOsbA&t=583s

>Seems like they're just wasting effort if you ask me.
Do you know nips' productivity at work? They only leave the workplace once their boss leaves, even if they don't have anything to do. And to avoid getting scolded by their bosses because they ha e nothing to do, they would try to make it look like they are working on something. The easiest way in GF was to "redo" what was already done (by changing some textures at most), so when the boss asks, they can say
>we have redone all the models from scratch during this year, very hard job, please understand, let's go drink sake

how have people not understood that the less a pokemon game has to do with gamefreak, the better it turns out
spike chunsoft does the mystery dungeon games
pokken tournament was the tekken team
fuck, even platinum/HGSS/BW/BW2 were directed by devs who haven't directed a pokemon game in years

>blastoise shoots from mouth
>charizard shoots from shoulder
Absolute pottery

The hoops you retards jump through to defend a corporation that doesn't know you even exist is insane.

The sad thing is that most still haven't. This game will still sell 10 million, that is bad for pokemon and hopefully enough to make them reconsider but it is still a crazy number. But even if the game did bomb it would feed into 100 different product lines which would all be super profitable. You can't kill this beast.

You can't think of this like informed consumers buying the best think to fill their need. It is literally I liked pokemon when I was young so the series is a safety blanket to me, or dumb kids who have been advertised to so heavily that they think they have to get it. Quality of the game is irrelevant, they probably won't even finish it. They just get a warm feeling when they see the logo, that is what GF are selling. Not a game, but the brand.

Did Nintendo rip off this to create masters?
>gacha
>3v3
>action charges

I hate when restaurants don’t serve exclusively white bread. Overcooking is so annoying.

I stopped playing after XY, and no way in hell am I picking up SS with all the bad press

They still only have 3 attacks, but there's still more effort put into those. Still you'd think Gamefreak could at least match them.

Lots of rpg gacha are like this.

That Kabutops animation is fantastic.

Attached: mega kick.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Yeah it is because you didn't see how atrociously Tail Whip is animated in that game or PBR. Let's hope nobody is retarded enough to post the Flareon webm thinking it's an attack animation.

Grimer's recoil animation is the best thing ever

They animate the fucking things instead of them just sitting there in a constant T-pose.

I haven't played Pokemon since Sapphire came out. You look a big ass clown playing Pokemon past 9 years old anyways.

Attached: 1559493063826.png (723x666, 163K)

Lol faggot i haven't paid for a pokemon game since ORAS. I'm through with this series until they begin to give a shit again.

LOL you say that as if Game Freak finna not reusing models from 6 years ago

They are. They've had models and animations for pokemon 001-721 done since 2013. Masuda is so unbelievably full of shit it's insulting.

Flareon uses that same animation for certain moves like sand attack and tail whip.

But even if you were right, the fact that a purposeless animation has more effort than current gen attack animations doesn't exactly help your case.

Attached: 2019-07-13_16h51_57.png (639x480, 408K)

Gamefreak does have 3 attack animations, all they really have to do is make the pokemon walk up to the other one for any close range move and do that one specific kick or whatever.

I'd take some moves being queerly animated than having still models stiffly hop in their idle animation. It speaks volumes you have to nitpick in order to find flaws in Genious Sonority's battle animatios, while on the other hand every single time Gamefreak shows something with 3D it looks like complete ass.

the "effort" and "lazy" semantic you keep using is a fallacy, you define the value of things yourself and pretend it's accepted solely on your """"authority"""". It's pretty dangerous, you might go full psycho one day when real life tell you to fuck off with your nonsense.

Cool non-argument.

You did that on purpose

Attached: 1562335527131.png (600x445, 437K)

shills never have an argument beyond insults like toxic

i'd say the cutoff was more 14.

Attached: rockgar.webm (1920x910, 1.38M)

Kek

P R O J E C T I O N

That's not what i was talking about and no, TW is completely immobile in Stadium.

>i'll take no animation at all over shit animation
You're even worse.

Attached: WaryKeenBalloonfish.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

>I absolutely cannot fucking wait for at least ONE interviewer to call them out on that
Will never happen. The second they're in a rough spot they'll go full damage control and kill the interview, and that's why the interview won't be live

i'd rather have meme animations that clip to hell and make no sense than this shit

Attached: cutty cut.webm (1222x680, 844K)

Attached: 1562961340375.webm (844x480, 1.96M)

The rental Flareon didn't know anything else that uses the animation.

Attached: 0a5.jpg (700x969, 525K)

Fuck off commie

>That's not what i was talking
Then which Flareon tail-wagging animation from Pokemon Stadium were you talking about?

Attached: 1510477221872.png (483x444, 136K)

They're meant to look dated. It's supposed to remind you of the classic Pokemon games.

Attached: battle.webm (1920x910, 2.87M)

Attached: mewtwo and blast.webm (1920x910, 2.99M)

Please tell me this is a shitpost and that you're not this impossibly pseudo-intellectual.

>Fuck cutscenes in video games my time is precious!
also Yea Forums
>What the fuck why aren't there 10 second long animations for every attack??

Charizard breathing from his shoulder was one of my favorite pokemon memories.

Attached: 166.png (367x407, 191K)

Attached: dragonite 2.webm (1920x910, 2.98M)

Youll but it regardless of that, you know it.

Attached: 1552962151724.png (250x283, 80K)

These 'arguments' are just getting pathetic.

Are you well? I said I'd take an odd animation over not animated at all.

Attached: ho-oh.webm (1920x910, 2.32M)

Yes, that's the same one.
Boot up Stadium yourself, and rent a Flareon that knows sand attack.

>youll go out and spend $300+ dollars on a game that you dont want

Attached: you didnt try.gif (256x192, 1.43M)

>Has no argument at all
Cope darling

>stacking status effects
I want.

Attached: 1560218279023.gif (831x474, 277K)

Attached: greninja.webm (1920x910, 2.91M)

That's not even a move, that's just Flareon coming out of the Pokeball

Attached: uq2iqum8ob931.gif (444x250, 1.88M)

Overanimation (also known as "forced animation") is a term that applies to unnatural movements that make characters look like spastic weirdos with artificial limbs. However, all of the movement in that Hitmonchan webm are natural fighting maneuvers that are animated at a believable and snappy pace. Thus it's not overanimated.

If you want an actual example of overanimation/forced animation, look at this.

Attached: forced animation.webm (800x450, 1.78M)

soul

Attached: 1563000066314.png (533x941, 314K)

I didnt say youll buy the console, just the game.

It uses the same animation for some moves.

Attached: Hey pal, you just blow in from stupid town.png (480x360, 283K)

Jesus Christ, is that girl having seizure?

Isn't your webm meant to be part of a joke?

No, it's just that otaku think that women acting like hyperactive toddlers is sexy.

dunno i think i'd still rather have that than what we're getting

Attached: digimon vs pokemon 2.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

There's literally a setting to turn off battle effects while the cutscenes are fucking unskippable and also shit you faggot. Have you even played the games?

It's almost as if Game Freak didn't make the 3D Pokémon models, but Creatures Inc. from The Pokémon Company made for GF and other devs that make Pokémon games to use like DeNA for Pokémon Masters which got stated multiple times.
Which is very obvious when you look at the models for humans and everything else Game Freak made and notice how different in quality they are compared to the Pokémon models.
Also Game Freak has been re-using their Pokémon animations since 2013.

Stop defending Game Freak and do some research.

Attached: 1562496757945.jpg (600x450, 42K)

Over animated, besides imagine having to watch these same animations a million times

digimon has an option to turn off animations too

shouldnt attack moves be the main focus considering most of the game is battling? like what do they even do all day.

EVER SINCE THE GAMES WENT 3D,GAMEFREAK DOESNT GIVE A SHIT

3d was a mistake

No. You're probably thinking of this.

Attached: Joshiraku - So Little to Animate.webm (810x456, 1.57M)

DENSETSU NO KUSOGE
KILL MASUDA

Attached: 5CH on the current STATE of Pokemon full vers.jpg (1662x2083, 2.27M)

As if

Black/White and their sequel were 2.5D with everything but sprites being in 3D and it wasn't nearly as bad of a game unlike XY and up.
Masura got butthurt because Black/White got shit on for not having the usual Gen 1 pandering.

>look up the tweet
>Shofu making fun of him
based

I hate Pokemon, haven't bought anything pokemon related since Gen 4. I wish for this series to fucking die, against all odds.

That being said, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU FAGGOTS THINKING THAT A BUNCH OF JAPANESE NEET BITCHESHOLD OPINIONS OF MORE IMPORTANCE THAN YOUR OWN FUCKING OPINION

NEWSFLASH, ITS ALL FUCKING ZERO, YOU DUMB FUCKERS, STOP SUCKING YELLOW NEET COCK

Is this Stadium 2 or what? Because in 1 it does nothing for what i've seen

>and it wasn't nearly as bad of a game unlike XY and up
Yeah right.

Attached: greninha 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

People have been complaining for ages, there just was no point to it because there was enough for fanboys to defend it and silence all criticism, along with plenty of excuses like muh 3DS limitation. Now they've made the jump to console and the game looks fucking awful.

>the words "effort" and "lazy" were no where in that post
>proceeds to make a slippery-slope fallacy while denouncing someone for making a "fallacy" that doesn't exists
W E W
E
W

Attached: 1499535362122.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

Your eyes were mistaken. Every pokemon has a set of animations, including one for status moves. It will be the same animation for growl, tail whip, sand attack, etc.

Game Freak didn't make Colosseum/Stadium/Battle Revolution

They did get some of the Colosseum staff to kill their company though.

It may be that some mons have an animation and some don't? Because i've seen your Ninetales do it but also other things not. Also it seems i got confused with PBR, Tail Whip there is the one i was talking about worse than SWSH, not Stadium.

SMALL
INDIE
COMPANY

Some aren't that noticeable, like Tauros paws the ground, but they exist.

I'll pirate it and probably never play it anyways.

>Greninja actually uses the water kunais from smash ultimate
holy shit, that's awesome
>tongue isn't coming out of his mouth
why did i have to notice that?

Attached: 1562818828092.png (214x201, 83K)

GAME FREAK
HIRE
THIS
MAN

I feel so disturbed because Masuda was also responsible for the best games in the series. So I can't jump in the hatewagon and spite on him with all of you. I'm just standing here watching the series sink like Titanic, but I'm really sad to be honest. Fuck

>Masuda was also responsible for the best games in the series
Which ones?

Attached: directors.jpg (1262x2220, 394K)

I don't even own a switch lmao

£The only bad games Masuda made were X/Y
Well dang

Not talking about my bizarre taste but it's unfair to say any of the people working on a third version deserve praise when 90% of the game is recycled from a game Masuda led. Btw BW1 is the best game, fuck old mons.

might as well be in a fucking t pose

His livelihood depends on this shit doing well. And not just with kids because they've never heard of his boomer site and will get bulbapedia results if they google
I don't think there's ever been such a huge backlash from the established crowd before, dude must be shitting himself

His fault if his site looks like shit and is basically not supported on mobile.
You'd think after all those years he'd finally figure adapting material design or something to make his website more appealing but he doesn't. The site looks like it came from 2004.