I know I'm late, but APOLOGIZE

I know I'm late, but APOLOGIZE

Attached: IGA CHAD.jpg (220x261, 19K)

For the first time in a long time, I don't want to put the controller down while playing this game.

Is this the Bloodstained thread?

based IGA delivered

About bloodstained? It's an uglier clone of symphony that has a crafting system.
The lore is bad and the instrumentation is lacking.
I'm surprised people haven't gotten lost finding the aegis plate and other necessary progression things, blood drain on that pool in the hall, using aqua jet to move underwater, it's really dumb half the time.

Also all the CV protagonists have more character than miriam johanness zangetsu gebel and alfred

>It's an uglier clone of symphony that has a crafting system.
Confirmed for never having played a single Igavania

>The lore is bad
The series just started

DUDE SPAM HERETICAL GRINDER LMAO

Do you guys think this was a one-and-done project for IGA?

I do wonder how he would develop a sequel considering that RotN took 4 different teams. To be honest I'm more interested in a CotM follow up.

apologize

Attached: OLD MAN INAFUNE!.jpg (716x537, 65K)

Since Bloodstained was successful, I hope it has more than enough funds to have a bigger team, and streamed line development without kickstarter.

Don't really need a sequel right away. An expansion would do suffice for now.

Bloodstained is shit.

It was more easy than it was shit.

>No Gebel mode
Why

4hr long indie castlevania lol k.

Fuck you and every kid that backed this weaboo garbage.

>4hr
how did this meme start?

Speedruns. It's always speedruns.

Honestly I wish I could play as OD

Two games. I can name plenty of series that had good lore from the first title.
I've played Sotn, hod, aria of sorrow and portrait of ruin.
i've also played every metroid title and most of the non-iga CV games to boot
cope

Isn't Curse of the Moon not canon?

No idea what bloodstained is supposed to be doing with it's canon. I just imagined it fit in seeing as it mostly revolves around Zangetsu snake

Yeah, I apologize. It made me appreciate Hollow Knight better.

Yes, he delivered the same rehash for like the sixth time but now a decade later.

>howdy y'all my name is koji smith, i own several cowboy outfits. wish me luck on kickstarter!

Here comes the fucking contrarian patrol

Your waifu a shit.

based

And god bless him for it

Switchfags seething

I shouldn't have doubted you

>blood drain on that pool in the hall
HOW COULD I POSSIBLY MOVE ALL THIS BLOOD, SINCE THERE'S CLEARLY A DOOR UNDER IT? DAMN I WISH I HAD SOME SORT OF "ABSORB BLOOD" SKILL THIS PUZZLE IS IMPOSSIBLE

>using aqua jet to move underwater
You should consider reading the words on your screen you monogloid

Almost as bad as Mighty No 9, bloodstained a huge shit.

Oh hell nah, made too much money

lmao eat crow
*dabs*
*does the floss*

Attached: 98A00815-3602-495E-9C22-C30F46754896.jpg (890x1024, 69K)

>peabrain thinks im switch only
Idorts are truly the patricians of this world

I got one question.
Will I regret wanting to see this girl's portrait in full HD?
The blurriness has a sexiness to it.

Attached: 1538341047418.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

He had a recent interview where he basically went "I'd love to have a huge budget and make my crazy dream game but realistically I have to make things that both me and my audience will enjoy with the budget I have." I'm guessing he'll be satisfied turning Bloodstained into its own franchise, unless/until some publisher takes a chance on him like Sony with Kojima.

K-Konami...? Please????

most of the portraits in this game are of ugly dudes

Is that the switch version? Jesus christ, it's a good thing they're working to fix that as the top priority.

Konami at least needs to let him wrap up the "known" castlevania saga with 1 or two games, maybe a remake on the side.

Attached: 88eAZPh.jpg (770x1024, 641K)

It started on release day. Were people beating in four hours THAT early?

She's probably been plowed by at least 6 guys, shame.

>admitting to owning a switch

Attached: (You).jpg (700x1120, 150K)

It works out, the portraits are blurry as fuck so I don't have the problem stats because you can't make out a majority of their faces.

How did he do it? Bloodstained is definitely mediocre but I like playing it. It actually feels like a game.

I'm gonna say the E word.

Attached: 011.png (250x330, 52K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am actually a Switchfag and I also love this game, these are just the typical Yea Forums shitposters, ignore them

Attached: 1562835624063.jpg (720x720, 55K)

I'll give it that, while i definitely find it to be inferior to SOTN in every way, i like it a lot. Find myself grinding out tasty food more than i should be

Very funy dudes :)

This might be one of those anime portraits that I heard are in the game

Maybe because it isn't mediocre?

She’s someone’s OC

>I'm surprised people haven't gotten lost finding the aegis plate and other necessary progression things
Sorry to say user, but it turns out most people have a brain and know how to use it, unlike a certain someone

Attached: 1562917400048.png (623x630, 548K)

It’ll never happen unless it’s through a pachinko machine

What about slicing the moon in gebels fight, literally not alluded to at all.

k

This post is meant to be sarcastic right
It’s hard to tell on the internet

It's not. its not my fault i've been skimming a ton of the bad dialogue

You are dumb after all, read the sword's description

Is the first blaoodstained game worth playing? or should I just jump into the new one?

not at all it's shit

It's pretty good, it has a retro NES on steroids look, and it's a cute nod to Castlevania 3 and most games in the Classicvania style of gameplay.
You should try it

Attached: 1562827901677.gif (500x281, 1.37M)

>"yo gremory will always be hanging around gebel somewhere"
>"here's my sword called moon fucker upper"
>gremory turns into a fucking moon during the first encounter on the ship

It's not said in a dialogue

Both are great and this is coming from someone whos never played a castlevania game

Attached: 1562636751293.jpg (926x1148, 185K)

In retrospect, i maybe should have been paying more attention

Yeah okay. I'm sorry, Igarashi, I must admit, I had exactly 0 faith in you after the onslaught of veteran devs using kickstarter to make a fool of themselves. Especially after how ugly the 2.5d looked. And still looks, I'm not apologizing for disliking 2.5d.

You pulled through, though. Good job.

Do you have air control while jumping? That was always my breaking point with Classicvania.

you do (thank god)

Did anyone use guns? Seemed like a useless weapon desu

Yeah, you should, this game was made with a more focused audience in mind, the pre-2010 era of gamers.
IGA underestimated how impacient people have become

Attached: 1562831943827.gif (159x146, 1.87M)

Feed Granny, then they won't be so useless anymore

The end of Susie's quest gives you essentially infinite ammo of the strongest type, but by that point the game is almost over.

I would have more focus if the game had an artstyle and interesting characters

That's like, your opinion, man

How do you know what the characters are like when you skip the dialogue

sorry you chose to use a dogshit engine like unreal 4 and made it so that no one can play your game on a handheld, like they've done for the last 15 years.
snatch that hat off your head and take a shave, fagalus.

I Just finished it like 5 minutes ago, the game is so damn good and totally worth it, i finished it on switch and I dont really have complaints

The switch version isn't that bad

It’s good as fuck

You don’t

Is a liar

No air control is a good thing though

dude its a 2d castlevania game that runs at 25 fps with an outrageous amount of input lag. i live in australia and i can play counter strike with people in singapore and less delay. fucking ridiculous. game looks like complete dogshit too.

You don't need it, game has a casul mode, it won't launch you back If you get hit, and you also have infinite lives

It runs at a stable 30 fps most of the game it wasn't at all as bad as people hype it up to be

it's a castlevania game. it should be 60. and the input lag is more than 100ms. that's crazy.i remember when tekken 7 came out on ps4 and i played it and thought it felt sluggish compared to the arcade, and then it turned out that it had like 6 or 7ms of lag. 100+ is completely insane.

>Runs at a stable 30 fps
>stable
>30 fps
>runs
Not the guy you're replying to, but you're a funny guy.

There is not one area in this game except MAYBE the save rooms that feels like it's running at 30fps. The game's got a downgrade for performance, yet it somehow performs worse. Also the input delay is HORRIBLE, so bad i can legit play super mario maker online with less input delay. This is worse input delay than street fighter 5 had on launch. It feels like im playing the entire game underwater.

Holy fuck and I was complaining about the graphics looking wonky in the PC version even with all the settings turned up. How did they ship the game in that fucking state?

Attached: 1558649089150.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

Isn't that painting supposed to be in the library room with all the caged notFleamen?

Attached: 1553224602387.jpg (550x570, 147K)

>retard doesn't pay any attention to game
>blames game for not explaining things
Is this DSP?

Fuck you for that water level i got stuck there for three days!
And all i need is a stupid shard!