FFXIV

So what's next for our favorite coward?

Attached: 1562785594846.jpg (1024x641, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prettykittyemporium.blogspot.com/2018/10/natys-mani-pedi-mega-pack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6eEcH4rkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw8P_rjTK5s
exhentai.org/g/1332922/f6ff945002/
youtube.com/watch?v=bj6eQ7oitJo
youtube.com/watch?v=UyfTDbc57E0
xivmodarchive.com/mod/knotty_squad
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045&dataset=25
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045&dataset=99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crystarium population dropping
>people back to just sitting in limsa
>will never be as full as it was on release week

Attached: 4.png (123x128, 26K)

>In order to get Ardbert's TT card, you have to do Eureka shits to unlock the other two NPCs.
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, I'm FUCKING mad right now.

Attached: 1546463091507.png (1419x1381, 279K)

Crystarium was always pretty low-pop though.
Eulmore is the more populated area.

So how should I use flamethrower for adds and when instead of spread shot/Auto crossbow

Attached: 1562984906570.jpg (470x645, 98K)

Healers, why can't ya fucking GOD DAMN CATCH UP WHEN IM DOING A PULL. ITS THE FIRST FUCKING PULL. STOP TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS AND STAYING AT THE ENTRANCE WHEN IM ALREADY HALFWAY DONE PULLING EVERYTHING.

SPRINT YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER.

Attached: 1562616659784.png (1280x567, 856K)

>It's a "WHM puts Regen on the tank before pulls and complains about getting aggro" episode

Flamethrower when you're not overheated and mash Autocrossbow when you are

Do you let them know that you'll do a big pull at the start of the dungeon?

Honestly. Isn't it implied when you're doing a 50/60/70 dungeon and nobody is new?

Ever city except Limsa will always be dead until they make the tome shop in a main city.

Can someone remind me why Minfilia was chosen to become the avatar of Hydaelen? I don't remember anything before her going to Ardbert's world.

No, its implied for any post 30 dungeon that doesn't have more than one sprout, in which case you tell them what's up before doing it.

Communicating? In an MMO?

>No markets or company chests in the first
Doomed.

The entirety of ARR every town was fairly lively because it was the current content. They'd have to do something like that with all towns or everyone is just going to flock to the town with the nearest Marketboard.

AOE priority is reassembled bioblaster > bioblaster > reassembled spread shot/auto crossbow > overheat crossbow spam > flamethrower (always let its full duration expire unless you'll die from aoes) > spread shot spam

WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO EMET HE HAD A KATANA, I ONLY HAD 3, EMET NO DON'T GO

Because she's the only otherwise useless Echo user

>HoH
>no healer
>3/4 people with obviously low aether levels
>retard mentor decides to pull the whole floor at once
>and a luring trap
>everyone AoEing as fast as buttons will mash
>blows all his CDs
>eats shit
>barely avoid wipe with one person left at low HP
>"Why aren't you AoEing"
>keeps doing this until we wipe
For what purpose?

Attached: 1562377113219.png (908x763, 1.31M)

God bless the modders.

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (1200x675, 534K)

Are the servers still fucked?

Gee, its like people realized FFXIV lacks an endgame and dropping off like flies.

>Want to join an FC
>Get invited to one thrice by people while in cities
>Declined every time
It just doesn't feel "right".

Attached: 1556131743147.jpg (900x800, 97K)

>reassembled bioblaster
user, Reassemble does not affect DoTs.

No

Attached: d.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

there's some weird autistic shit where you use it for three ticks but mch is fiddly enough at it is so i can't be bothered with that

Had something like this earlier
>Tank seperates from group
>"Huh I guess, nobody's gonna follow the tank in this."
>Tank massive pulls the next floor
>"Oh I thought because we had a healer we could've done it."
>This was when the servers was fucking up.
>Healer has constantly been lagging.
>Check tank's aether levels
>21/17
>GNB
Why you god damn retard? you almost wiped us.

Crystarium isnt even the end game hub¿

Cleared Titania Ex a couple days ago and finally farmed up enough tokens for a wep. Looking to take on Inno Ex today. I normally play BLM but I hear Inno Ex is like 99% dodging AoEs. Should I try to clear using SMN instead?

Attached: Ilbird.png (697x615, 297K)

where is it

So it was real thing and not just me? The lag scuffed up my first 24 man raid

WoL is a fucking beta male virgin cuck he never get his fucking dick wet never fuck npc women the fucking microdick jap cuck fetish devs write WoL as fucking virgin

For your first time, maybe go SMN. There's a shit ton of moving.

Innocence is a big AoE dance and a pain in the ass for most BLMS just on principle that you'll have to drop everything to do mechanics.
go on something that won't drop in DPS just because you're moving.

So Hydaelyn literally Thanos’d Minfilia so it could use her as her own personal voice box? Really...?

Oh shit, I actually forgot bioblaster is a dot entirely. Yeah don't waste it on bioblaster

Yeah.

Honestly, I miss needing to be in the zone for a raid in order to queue up for that raid. It helped to keep Wineport and the Ceruleum Processing Plant lively for a time.

So where's the perilous situations for the WoL? Where's the monstrous abominations that make you fear for the WoL's wellbeing? Every fight is just boring and easy, there's no tension at all.

Attached: me.png (212x233, 66K)

>play blm
>get three commendations
>astrologian sucks me off the whole time even though there's another blm in the party
>other blm makes me feel all fuzzy inside because they're playing like shit at the start but start mimicking me as the dungeon goes on
I love this job.

Attached: 1555514341926.png (389x236, 19K)

am i fucked trying to do it as DRG?

I know that feel and refuse as well. People just "shadow invite"ing you are just looking to pad out their FC with more people. They don't really care about you. If they at least don't send a tell I'd know they'd be insincere.

>It's a "Tank can't even maintain aggro with a simple regen" episode

Alright I'll try on SMN then, thanks!

They can't make easy mode fights have any difficulty or people will complain. See: Nidhogg and Shinryu

prettykittyemporium.blogspot.com/2018/10/natys-mani-pedi-mega-pack.html

I was looking for you all day bro. You can't stray away from me all the time my manion.

Attached: ilbrd.png (700x700, 917K)

Having a gap closer means the most "difficult" to deal with mechanic is trivialized.

I felt that Shadowbringers had decent enough tension when WoL gets infected with light aids.

Hey, nice minion, fanciest one I've got is the Wind-up DRGberd from the Ilberdsward collector's edition.

Attached: 1542781204382.png (922x921, 1.72M)

Why would you be?

>It's another netflix episode

DRG is fine. Just remember folks.
Mechanics > DPS. Don't fucking keep an ORB just to do one or two more attacks. Don't be selfish.
My best FC was a random invite. Too bad everyone left the game :(
After that it's been one shitty FC to the next.

WoL fucking jobbed to a random pajeet that Thancred beat what the fuck you talking about WoL lose fight like a bitch all the fucking time

Issues with XIV:

>Literally every dungeon is a hallway with ironclad linearity
>Literally every boss is just a dude in a circular arena
>Everything related to PvP is shit
>Open world zones are tiny, empty, have nothing going on, and are separated by loading screens
>Zero player choice in character building (stat choice, skill choice, talents, gear choice, etc.)
>Gear is universally boring (No gear sets, no unique effects, etc.)
>Classes are completely amateurish in their design (combos that only exist to be done in perfect sequence, two separate abilities like Demon SSlice > demon Slaughter that could be done with a single proc, etc.)
>Boring questing with awful instancing, unlike TESO/GW2/etc with unique instanced zones only for questing
>Over-complicated crafting which is ultimately just as meaningless as WoW's because it only exists to make catch-up gear and consumables

Attached: 1562870803049.jpg (921x831, 84K)

Here's your dancer, bro.

Attached: 1562873733474.png (1756x1080, 2.51M)

MALBROS

Attached: (9).gif (250x250, 1.59M)

That's not the point. the point is that shit is going to aggro on the healer before the tank can establish aggro because Regen fucking does that.
I have to click that shit off every pre-pull.

That's stupid. I want to go into a duty or into a boss fight and get nervous that the enemies are going to do weird shit to my character. Make it feel like it's an actual monster. I was expecting more of stuff like that cutscene with Tesleen but no, everything is just tame.

Attached: It does not matter.jpg (349x416, 64K)

Don't forget all the fucking cuck shit the tinydick japs make your character WoL a fucking cuckold bitch all your waifus get stolen you never fuck any girls your character a fucking beta male virgin cuck

>AF covers up the belly button

Attached: 1535113110922.jpg (765x630, 49K)

Personally Crystarium's my new home Aetheryte. It used to be Limsa and I never switched for Ishgard or Kugane, but this is the one for me. Great design and the marketboards aren't too far from the main aetheryte. I like to hang around on the catwalks above the marketplace.

Do you ever sleep?

King's honor friend

Sup bro, Ilbrd just went afk so I'll thank you on his behalf. Pretty sweet minion my man, did you get Wind-up Raubahn's Arm from the Sloppyblood preorder?

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

what a cute cuckold

>White mage in PotD/HoH
>Run at 50293840932480329480239432 MPH while immortal and nuking everything in one go at the end
>Machinist in PotD
>Slow as fuck with an occasional instant gib of a single target

This feels weird

Attached: 1544939139610.jpg (2480x1748, 594K)

So is this real

>Over-complicated crafting
>over-complicated
>when it's so easy there are sites out there that literally generate macros for you based on the stats you put

Maybe stop being so much of a brainlet

>Zero player choice in character building (stat choice, skill choice, talents, gear choice, etc.)
>Gear is universally boring (No gear sets, no unique effects, etc.)

This is really sad. If they spent a fraction of their marketing budget on the game, maybe the game would have some of these features.

Attached: 1562943936932.png (487x594, 409K)

I'll sleep when WoL lose his fucking virginity

Can Viera and Hrothgar show up to be recruited for squadrons?

I liked that too but then we don't even get turned and see a horrific transformation of us so what even was the point? I like body horror and peril I was hoping ShB would have it.
Friendly reminder that Pajeetposters are Sineaters and anyone trying to reason with them will become just like them.

He did this with Andromeda then Cyberpunk 2077, he'll move on to another game eventually.

If they spent fucking budget on WoL fucking npc women not that fucking eternal bond tranny garbage it would be good game with chad protagonist not a fucking piece of shit game with beta male cuckold protagonist

>Feo Ul eng voice acting
WTF

insta gibbing something with a gun every once in a while feels nice though.

Can you imagine if they added death animations? Instead of Fade to Black when you mess a mechanic.

Lahabrea did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1486537550685.png (403x402, 63K)

Fuck you bitch I didn't do this shit with Andromeda you retarded cuck least Ryder got his fucking dick wet not like fucking beta male cuckold WoL

Those two things are a consequence of the gameplay scheme, adding unique-effect gear sets would inevitably have them outclassed or be replaced by a superior-stats version that does the same thing. For character-building look to Blue Mage for any form of that, Final Fantasy in general doesn't have classes designed around different specs, what you see is what you get for a job.

go to sleep when you lose your virginity.

Bruh you don't want to get a full-body handjob from a fairy that nags at you in the shrill tones of a Scottish housewife?

I always thought it was weird where if you get captured by the police in Kugane in that one instance you have to escape from you just get the generic "floating in chains" animation instead of getting a unique animation of us getting executed.

>>Literally every boss is just a dude in a circular arena
Turn 5
Amaurot's final boss
Ozma
Shinryu
Glasya Labolas
Cruise Chaser
Phantom Train
Chaos
etc.
There are tons of fights with arena gimmicks, if every single fight was a dumb gimmick you'd complain about how "literally every boss has some dumb gimmick there are no straightforward fights in a normal arena" you retard

what do I do now?
this was surprisingly easy, got it literally the first group I joined with a ninja. my DPS wasn't even close to being optimized, I missed several GCDs doing mechanics properly, used engagement a bunch of times because I didn't want to be a dick to healer, and didn't really optimize that well in general.

Attached: fflogsmetaslave.png (67x26, 778)

STOP IT, YOU'LL BECOME JUST LIKE HIM

Elidibus was probably bullied a lot by the other ascians wasn't he? Imagine them all making jokes about him and shit.

>standing in crystarium checking crafting recipes
>exit crafting menu and notice someone is staring stone cold at me
>stand frozen in fear as they judge me
>they /pet me before walking off

Attached: 1560329395393.jpg (262x193, 13K)

>JP Feo Ul voice acting
>Uguuu anime loli #35435432543243434324548987249

No you don't, any tank that isn't retarded knows how to stop that shit and it doesn't change how you pull, not even a little bit.

Stop sucking cock you shitter.

hnnng

Attached: 1557718923434.jpg (848x1199, 186K)

So it's good?

I know you are the same ESL, you posted the exact same phrases on those threads with that atrocious grammar.

>running ahead the instant the wall drops without even checking to make sure everyone is ready
deleting protect was a mistake

You know, Yea Forums, I actually kinda like shitposters that are one trick ponies.

Attached: 1540954104256.png (326x67, 2K)

Its only getting worse, if they make everything in savage a loot coffer, its going to be one of the most boring itterations of its loot ever. FF14 is the opposite of WoW in terms of loot but both are bad because there is no player control in what they actually want.

What I would do for a Scottish housewife...

>Elidibus: "I vow one day that I will save this very star!"
>Ascianberd shouts sloppy

do you guy enjoy responding to the same two fucking shitposters every thread?

Ryneposter and dumb fuck ESL faggot complaining that our WoL is weaker than Thancred?

Attached: 1538789196306.jpg (357x341, 32K)

yeah it rules, i'm going to do it again

People are still getting familiar with the level 80 shit and maybe didn't look up every bit of info about the new skills before SHB came out. Give it some time and numbers should rise more. Same shit that happened at SB start.

at least it fits the character

>it's a "tank decides to fellate the first pack of mobs before pulling the 2nd and then complains the WHM put regen on them" episode

Who's Ryneposter?

Only virginity I have is my ass you cuck I lost dick virginity years ago dumb ass not like the fucking WoL I fucked more girls than WoL lmao he supposed be big fucking hero he still a fucking virgin lmao most fucking anons on Yea Forums fucked more women than pathetic bitch ass WoL because the fucking microdick japs write him as a fucking virgin beta male

Pretty sure 3-tick flamethrower was related to the old heat gauge and it's not a thing anymore

They are still our brothers in arms and we are all in this together.

Attached: 1487344561383.png (1122x845, 1.33M)

You use it until bioblaster comes off CD, unless the pack is about to die.

After hearing that Feo Ul and seeing people praise it, I became convinced that it must be trolls or contrarians that defend the dub so hard.

There was someone here wanting to know what happened in the Paladin 80 Quest for some reason. Just did it.
Aldis becomes a Samurai and challenges us to another duel but doesn't go through with it at the last second because he can sense our 'aura' and how strong we've become.

Attached: ffxiv_07122019_212051_404.png (1920x1018, 897K)

>devs waste time implementing multiple gear sets and job builds
>everyone picks the meta

congrats you learned the truth about dubfags that everyone else has known for a decade. They will literally defend any dub that's higher quality than Chaos Wars with the same "arguments" every time.

>bro wtf why do the gaelic-themed pixies have a scottish accent

So what WAS the Heart of Sabik?

How about you hit all of the mobs with your AoE ability like a big boy and STOP FUCKING MISSING SHIT

Attached: 1558381604211.jpg (395x388, 30K)

It also doesn't make sense that the people in said fantasy world's not-Japan have yorkshire accents either but you'll defend that regardless.

English Feo Ul is fantastic. JP Feo Ul is the most generic, grating loli voice they possibly could have scrounged up.

Can you refresh me on PLD story if you remember it? I vaguely remember it.

It has nothing to do with the accent.

I bet if lalafells didn't exist we would have so many much more animations.

Attached: 1559959511420.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

I think it's an auracite from Ultima the High Seraph, since she can shed off the zodiac stones without even thinking about it and the actual spell Ultima comes from her.

An Elder Scrolls thing, please look forward to the crossover!

Good to know that the PLD storyline was gay as hell right to the very end.

Then what's wrong with it, her actual acting was great.

I honestly feel like RDM players are some of the worst I've seen this expansion. Also, what is the embolden timing? I keep getting RDMs open with Embolden at difference GCDs and it confuses me since I like to time it with my MCH.

That's the Heart of Lorkhan and it's completely different. For starters it's an actual literal heart.

Ultima may also be one of the nightmares the Amaurotines conjured during their calamity.

What happens to the level 30 quest now? We learned Shield Swipe from him but now we don't have it.

lol

>Caring about a fictional character's sex life

110% unironically please have sex, this isn't healthy.

It's because they're bottom tier right along with dancer DPS wise this time

Quality argument.

>spamming dungeons as healer
>keep getting tanks that single pull and spam their CDs
>or keep getting tanks that multi pull but never use a single CD

help

Attached: 1545727950177.jpg (267x323, 22K)

A LOT of people went to RDM because of Eureka. In Eureka all they need to do is instant raise people and that counts as participating. So it made them believe "Oh, I can just do this in dungeons and put in the bare minimum effort".

Doesn't it? Back when Kassatsu was a guaranteed crit for your next ninjutsu it would make every tick of Doton crit.

>Time for my paladin quest, not expecting much but maybe we'll get some Sultansworn lore or something
>Jenlyns says "hey we're training with the gladiator's guild now, why don't you go talk to them?
Maybe next time.

as a leveling MCH, should I be using Rook overdrive? or is it like queen and it will just do it when its about to leave?

Sin Eater route when?

it's automatic

Be my healslut. I'll treat you right.

>crafting in Amaurot because I like the view
>notice two guys been standing next to me for over 5 minutes now with the pf icon, one of them with the pf leader icon
>check my pf what is it, it's innocence farm
>decide to join because they have good taste in hanging spots
>we wipe 2 out of 2, it's a disaster
If you're reading this I want you to leave Amaurot right now.

I use it 4th or 6th gcd
a lot of retards probably use it during their first melee combo

Explain this.

Attached: 7E9DB01E-AA91-4845-9CC0-848D187680AD.jpg (640x177, 36K)

That's him! That's Jannie!

Attached: 1562863162220.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

Fuck you cuck apologist you defending the fucking cuck fetish dirty jap bastards WoL should get his fucking dick wet a beta male virgin is not a fucking hero

if the boss/whatever is about to die or leave before the timer runs out, same with using it at less than 100 meter

She sounds horrible and extremely unsuited to a small and cute character

I wish modders would work on a retexture pack for everything else

>30-50
>YOU THERE, FREE PALADIN, OUR CAPTAIN IS A TRAITOR AND YOU WILL HELP ME FIND HIM
>traitor captain, Solkzagyl, is chill
>new captain is an easily-manipulated shmuck following very obviously laid-out clues from the Syndicate to try and lessen the political clout of the paladins
>solkzagyl declines being reinstated after his name is cleared, new captain apologizes and starts aiming to root out corruption in the sultansworn
>50-60
>solkzagyl fucks off to ishgard for reasons, takes an elezen teenager in one of the camps as a squire, is apparently killed by heretics
>elezen gathers up solkzagyl's armor and has it refitted for himself, mirroring your own armor-piece collectathon from 45-50
>solkzagyl's corpse isn't where it was supposed to be in his grave, he's actually fine and it was a convoluted quest to get you and the elezen to him
>he was trying to make a sultansword treasure-sword restore its natural light again because you're the only worthy paladin
>even the npcs involved call the whole affair a convoluted waste of time
>60-70
>j/k it's a GLD tournament-arc and it's the most watchable of the PLD storylines because it has nothing to do with PLD

right after we join the garleans

She's not supposed to be small and cute in actual temperament, she's a pixie and they're faux-innocent tricksters. The other pixies get screechy and possessive over things just like she does.

no one remembers what the twin's last names are

This is one of the worst blog post I've read in these threads.

is there a "virgin raider chad crafter" edit?

You're gay. There, it's explained.

What the fuck are you on about. Also easy on the commas there.

>the character is small, so they must sound like a squealing rat that's been inhaling helium

>like dancer
>but because they use aiming gear there's like nothing designed for dancer beyond AF gear

Attached: 1460744976448.jpg (317x800, 57K)

What was the point of this?

Attached: an actual cutscene camera angle.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

If only pld has been from ishgard, nothing good came from uldah

>being this triggered
Pathetic.

Thanks for the refresher. PLD was my first class and I barely remember anything that happened. Kinda sucks no other class gets a tournament arc.

God waht sever should i take, i'm so confused

>Joined innocence farm party
>We wiped
Wow upvote me.

The writer for ShB is the one that pushes for WoLxAlisaie to be canon.

the thighs demand to be seen

last name or not, there are no alphinaud doujins

To try and arouse the player so they are more likely to like what they are seeing.

Shorten it to just Alphinaud, or don't use the character: modifier.

Started playing like two months ago as a tank, my keen observation is that 9/10 the RDM is absolutely fucking retarded and runs into front cleaves even when I'm tanking them away from group, so they sucked before then too if anything.

If you're playing WoL you can't be a chad you're always fucking virgin because of the fucking cuck fetish jap devs

one with the new player bonus

DC really doesn't matter that much, they're all pretty much the same shit

Glamour up some Thravarian shit

its only really useful for optimising buffs and downtime. It doesn't matter when you use it, but if you use a 50 battery turret during a card buff it'll last the same duration. Sometimes you can't time it so you got to end early to get the most benefit from buffs and debuffs on the boss.

Actually fucking listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6eEcH4rkQ
It sounds like some nanny in a disney cartoon and that's putting it very mildly. How can you people not cringe from this. You are just talking shit and don't actually use eng dub because I refuse to believe anyone even remotely human could stomach this let alone think this is better.

>fairy
>anime loli
>fits the character
literal retard, anime rots your brain.

*silent thunders you*
heh, nothing person, god slayer who would easily kick my ass but can't because story lol

Then why the fuck WoL not fuck Alisaie that stupid writer bitch fucking want Alisaie WoL good but she shouldn't fucking cuck WoL with Runar that fucking faggot ass lion piece of shit

Take the Bartz pill and put on black pants, dress-shoes and a red shirt.

The aura we gave off could be interpreted in a few ways though. That even Aldis could sense it. The very last of it was fairly amusing at least. Mylla or whoever gets cucked by the very guild she runs.

Attached: ffxiv_07122019_231602_321.png (1920x1080, 622K)

Elidibus baby, long time no see.

Attached: 1487437056576.jpg (1155x699, 633K)

Must be broken cause there is a doujin where he gets fucked by Y'shtola then Alisaie.

take my reddit gold, user, keep dabbing on those fucking blogger cucks epic-style

have you ever heard some of JP lalafells voice?

Temperament is not voice. An old woman's voice sounds wrong and out of place for creatures born from the souls of children. Their cute appearance (including voice) is meant to be at odds with their actions.

>main idea for free paladins is that they're knight errants and go around helping people since they're lordless
>you don't actually do anything or really help anyone
>you don't even get Oathkeeper as a reward
>PLD storyline is basically dead now that they converted to role quests instead probably

Fuck dude, they could have done a storyline where you help another paladin and get their maiden back or some shit, I dunno. At least that's kinda reminds you of a chivalric romance story.
Is PLD the only one that goes back to it's original class roots as GLD? Do any other classes do that for their storyline?

Is it because you've caused wipes recently? Is that the reason you're this buttblasted? People like you should quit the game, it doesn't get easier than Innocence and Titania.

Yeah yeah we get it you were LITERALLY SHAKING from how bad the voice was.

Why are people complaining about MNK when it's almost equal to SAM dps while still having raid utility?

Get taste

Nips lalafells are squealing rats inhaling helium
>b-but yuyuhase

>don't want to dress like a slut so regular aiming gear works for me
I'm pretty happy with everything except the AF gear honestly.

That stereotype is just as common in the western world, but keep pretending it's not the case to suit your "reee weebshit" narrative

It ended up not being as bad as people thought, but Anatman being tied to the server ticks apparently still feels really bad.

NIN includes rogue guild plenty. WAR has a brief moment with MRD again

Nope. I just hate blog posts.
Especially low quality blog posts like yours.

Just got my mount this morning after a farm sorry btw.

Some people care about how jobs play and not just how much damage they do

>An old woman's voice
She sounds like 30 at most, are you one of those otaku that consider 27 to be an old maid I've heard so much about?

I really hope you're just the usual Yea Forums contrarians

>not even a little bit.

Regen before pulls is awful when pulling wall to the wall since mobs are spaced out in such a way that flash/overpower/unleash doesn't always get them all, that regen is ticking and one or two mobs will go at you, making me have to waste a GCD or two taking it off you before you go squish.

It's not the end of the world and extremely trivial to fix, but it's a complete waste of time for everyone involved, both for you and me.

Attached: 25.png (700x700, 21K)

I miss the old MSQ roulette.

Attached: 1491355333689.gif (500x281, 2.32M)

>dubniggers actually defend this
Sounds like a fucking tranny holy shit.

Your obsession with the sex lives of fictional characters and wanting to get the girl makes me believe that your favorite games are either Harvest Moon or modern Fire Emblems, or that you're extremely fucking autistic. Or both.

cuckold

Honestly just want it more for shitposting purposes

>Still fucking replying to him

Attached: 1560413007583.png (2856x2718, 665K)

pretty much all of them do, except drg

I really hope you're only pretending to be retarded

What's bad about the gameplay?

Ninja has the Rogue guildies show up quite often (surprisingly NIN remembers the ROGs are Eorzea's underground intelligence-network and uses them accordingly), WHM is bound at the hip to CNJ because of white magic being padjal-only up until you, PGL is relevant again in MNK's Stormblood questline

>It's a greylet healer that regens instead of running with the tank and doing a cure 2 or afflatus while the tank pulls episode
Yikes, if you're going to pretend to be a good healer, at least try.

She sounds much older than 30, which is still far too old for a fairy. I think the dub has several quality voice actors, Feo Ul's is not one of them.

What do you do with DPS who release everything while you're still pulling?

I don't mind not being able to skip cutscenes, I honestly didn't think it was fair for sprouts to have their fights skipped and be told to watch it in a inn room. Besides, they amped up the rewards, so I just go on my phone while cutscenes play and get like a solid 50-70% of my XP.

What kind of autism do you need to have that you can't stand still for a second to AOE a pack before moving onto the next one,you literally lose 3 seconds.

please please please put effort into a response for once in your life

Attached: 1561174063573.jpg (650x635, 61K)

>running titania EX for several days now with no clear
>STILL cannot find a group where everyone can comprehend the puck smash/vines mechanic
>the 2 times any party I've been in has actually survived all the mechanics we've died to enrage
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1022x450, 449K)

>This is the voice acting JPniggers pretend to like
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw8P_rjTK5s
Feo Ul EU voice could have quality of ARR voice acting and it would still be a superior choice to n*p dub.

Attached: 1559118637410.png (500x523, 78K)

> 2019 game, btw.

Attached: ffxiv.jpg (2560x1440, 600K)

I hated MNKs stormsblood quest. It's almost as bad as WAR.

Contrarians would use the JP dub though Most of the people that spout the memorable lines from XIV always come from based Eng dub players..

Why are you so butthurt, tranny?

>Feo Ul is a possessive housewife that yells at others to fuck off away from her sapling and then yells at you for never calling her
>Giott turned out to be a woman that was constantly hurling insults at you throughout the role questline
Guys, I think this expansion is awakening the IMAGINE femdom fetish inside me

Attached: ffxiv_07122019_194508_048.png (1920x1001, 1.5M)

Then DPS start fucking dropping all their buffs and ley lines then blame me later because lmao why'd you stop.

I agree with it being not fair for them, but honestly I blame SE for how they handled everything about those dungeons in the first place.

This sounds a hundred times better?
The source material is obviously better than some shitty dub.

MNK's story for 60 to 70 is great, it's just that it's heavily relevant to what's going on in the MSQ but it's not bound to it at all for some reason. Widargelt should've been an expansion job-buddy like Estinien was.

At least it has Hamon Holyfist in it

Giott is the one good dwarf in this entire fucking game.
Once I gas her entire race, she will be spared.

Lost half its ogcds, server tick dependency for the optimal opener, six-sided star feels terrible to use, riddle of fire still slows you down, missing the bootshine positional kills your dps, tornado kick is useless, riddle of earth is useless, fists of earth is useless, fists of fire is borderline useless, 120s perfect balance makes the job hell in dungeons

starting fresh on a trial acc i found the complete edition of the game for 32 dollars on HRK but its for EU only does anyone know anyway to be in NA and use an EU account or does anyknow know where its cheap

You'd think people were just pretending, but then you boot up the game and read someone's character search description.
I still struggle with this from time to time. That people can actually be this retarded/gay/subhuman.

can I fuck her

I think they were huffing paint when they thought that having an hours worth of cutscenes crammed into a single dungeon was a good idea.

All potatoes must be baked.

I know the feeling. I got randomly invited by multiple FCs while just running around towns.

I decided for whatever reason to accept one of the invites, and I got the FC i've been with ever since. So it can have a happy ending.

You can't fucking call her because of the fucking cuck fetish tinydick jap devs why the fuck wouldn't you fucking call her it's because you can't the fucking dirty jap cuck bastards force you to reject women force you not to fuck Alisaie when she wants it fucking force you to give your dragon girl to Curious Gorge fucking cuckold japs

>raging because some shitty players caused Innocence to wipe
>I-I don't relate I swear
Yeah, I believe you. Honestly though it might be for the best that people like you play the game. Without shitters to feed the average numbers with their terrible performance then I wouldn't have 99.

>it was a girl all along ha ha
shitty quest

yeah im gonna need some evidence of that one chief

You can't fuck any thing in this fucking shitty ass cuck game the fucking jap devs force your character be a fucking beta male virgin cuck those fucking tranny loving bastards and their eternal bond faggotry

It's why I'm banned from the OF because I insulted the dev team about it.

>Wanting shitty mmo pvp
You could not make your opinion worth less faster.

Even Tataru?

If you didn't call it when you noticed that all the other role quest givers were male, you're not very smart.

Genocide aside Emet would've been one cool dude to have on our team.

Attached: q0cpeuhb59831.png (1396x1000, 1.13M)

>running a dungeon
>party is 3 same face raens and me
>l-l-lots of s-stutter talk and owo shit from them
>get annoyed and tell them that they are grown men and should act like it
>total meltdown from all 3 of them, one insists it's a girl, tell them no real woman talks like that, only people that watch to much anime think that's what girls act like
>another just raging about how you shouldn't assume peoples gender
>one breaking down, crying about how people still know what they are in games no matter how hard they try to be the "real" them
Fucking christ, you guys told me this doesn't happen on primal

Attached: 1516532589883.jpg (500x353, 28K)

GRUG NO UNDERSTAND SLANT-EYE GRUNTS BUT LIKE VOICES BETTER, CRUG BERRYPICKER AS FUCK FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING SUBTLE NUANCE

CRUG UNDERSTAND SAME-TRIBE GRUNTS AND THINK THEY BETTER THAN SLANT-EYE GRUNTS EVEN THOUGH MEANING MAYBE SMALL DIFFERENT

Attached: 1550725726478.png (485x443, 24K)

Sounds almost like BLM but people still like that. I take it you just wanted a melee piano job and were disappointed that's it's not?

exhentai.org/g/1332922/f6ff945002/

damn

Because there are two DPS on my ass who think stopping means it's time to unleash their 6 AoEs, ruining the entire point of a "wall to wall" pull

The irony of you saying this lmao. Not even the guy you were arguing with but the same could be said for you. Are you so autistic you can't wait 3 seconds until the tank is done pulling before you start healing/dpsing?

Lmao. You're projecting pretty hard. Here I can play that game too.

RAIDTRANNY DID YOU DILATE CRINGE CRINGE YIKES YOU WILL NEVER BE A GIRL LOL EWWWWW DILATE DILATE CRINGE YIKES.

>all of the fucking tomboys in shadowbringers

Attached: 1539943597347.gif (512x446, 265K)

I craft in the city at night just so I can hear those Godlike vocals, but I like Amaurot for crafting too.

i only had whm at 70 so i never even looked at the other guys until it was done

You can tell after base ARR shit was done, they changed their dungeon design direction to be more linear and have a lot shorter cutscenes when it comes to the boss.
Some people get upset about linear dungeons in MMOs, but honestly, I'd rather not have to fuck around going to the sides of a dungeon and kill like 30 mobs for a chest that gives two potions.

Just as quality as the "acting" in the dub.

I feel like I've seen this exact post before

WoL gets women wet for his fucking dick but there's a literal fucking cuck quest you get a dragon bitch hungry for your cock then you're forced to give her to a fucking retard those fucking cuck fetish microdick jap bastards

they really fucked up with emet-selch. finally made a decent villain and killed him off. with how overwhelmingly positive response to him has been, now they'll be tempted to backpedal and revive him for something

i like mch, it's good now
thank you for reading my opinions

Black Mage only got better from its previous state while Monk regressed. If all they did to Monk was revert it to its 4.0 state plus Anatman and the AoE skills I'd have accepted it but they actually made the job worse. I'd take ARR Monk over what we have now. I don't even know why I'm replying since you're obviously just a disingenuous shitposter and weren't actually asking why Monk is awful to play now.

Keep up the good work because this is honestly starting to grow on me. Unironically made me chuckle.

As someone levelling a machinist, what buttons do I press immediately after wildfire?

i disagree

I know you're memeing but I thought the voice acting was great. Some of the lines did feel a little flat because I think they were more focused on keeping the accent vs adding emotions. Like I liked the japanese version of the fight before Hades cutscenes. Alisaie and Graham felt too tame there.

Nice opinion, buddy. I like it.

Nah, I think killing him off was the best decision. He told his story, fought for what he believed, and asked us one last favor.
I'll never forget you, sweet prince.

The plebeian thinks that Y'shtola being dragged out of the lifestream a second time makes her a mary sue because she's accomplished the impossible twice with little injury
The patrician realizes that Emet-Selch pulling Y'shtola out of the lifestream without much effort was the first red flag the player got that he is unimaginably powerful; last time, it took the elementals and a lot of luck to do it

Attached: 1548627383604.jpg (1000x902, 90K)

I say beforehand if I'm gonna do a big dick pull so that seems to keep most of them from blowing their load after the first mob. The occasional dragoon spamming doom spike isn't really a problem

You disagree what it's a fucking fact the WoL forced to cuck himself to give a bitch hungry for his cock to his fucking retard friend Curious Gorge you can't tell me that isn't fucking cuck shit

You have, it's a pasta.

He'll probably show up as a ghost or some shit. Kinda like how Fray is in the DRK quests. I think the writers are smart enough to do otherwise and revive him.

Hopefully not. Hopefully they just write Elidibus better than not at all, or hell introduce more Ascians. Theres lots of black mask Ascians hanging around, Elidibus could elevate some of them even if they're just one shot villains of the week.

The dub is done by a literal who no-name Yorkshire studio, so you get a few passionate people who actually try but maybe aren't quite talented enough for a real studio or are just unlucky and have gone unnoticed, but mostly you just get low quality bong voices that phone everything in

i just always doubleweave wildfire + hypercharge then mash that motherfuckin heat shot button, i'm pretty sure you consistently get 5+1 with that setup
and then i accidentally cap gauss charges because i'm a shitter

>Posting yotsuba while shitting on jp dub.
Another day, another tourist outs himself as a retarded waste of space

Attached: 1522325979385.jpg (728x636, 101K)

To the educated Amaurot scholar, it's both.
Fuck Y'shtola. Worst character, wish I could've switched her out for Emet when given the chance.

His death is part of what makes his arc so great, bringing him back would ruin it. It would be like bringing back haurchefant.

user, you're expecting a lot from someone who can't even read subtitles.

I disagree with you there. The voices otherwise we're great. They needed a little "push" in some scenes though.

> Modders add a dick to catdads.
> It's humanoid, and fairly normal sized. Not a 2ft behemoth of barbs.
Sad.

Giott is actually male. Note the darkened ear tips- that's a trait of male Lalafell. Garland Data also confirms male.

cope

Attached: 1425788082861.png (325x247, 42K)

You just complained about server tick dependency (like BLM mana ticks), being slow (like BLM 3s cast times) and having useless/lost skills (BLM doesn't have many buttons), and apparently being a superior job isn't enough to compensate. I can understand SMN complaints for example for being a piano job yet still inferior for all the effort, but I don't understand MNK complaints, so I just made an assumption. From what I can tell it's strong despite being slow and simple.

They're fucking bringing back Pa'jeet his corpse disappeared it's fucking bullshit we gonna fucking job to that pajeet bastard then Thancred beat him WoL a fucking cuck bitch

There's never going to be any romantic interest for your character because of that 'union' ceremony. I know they said it's not actual marriage but I doubt they'll give you what you want.

Sundered Ascians would not have the same impact as an unsundered like Emet.
What they need is to really nail Elidibus. He's the only one left, there's a lot of emotional impact to be had on that.

Did you skip post-Heavensward MSQ?

Oh hey, it sounds exactly like every other anime voice actor.
Why do japs all sound the same? Do they not have accents or regional dialects?

So is the red aura from the Warrior's Inner Release purely a cosmetic choice to show the buff is active or are they lore-wise just so fucking angry they explode into red?

>muh jp loyalty
Oh, so that's what this is about? You guys actually stick through that awful dub just because it's japanesse and nothing else? Well, thanks for clearing that up for everyone here.

Attached: 1552709002494.jpg (499x338, 37K)

>implying the final ShB dungeon wont take place as the Crystarium's Discount Haurchefant Warehouse
We'll be rolling in Haurchefants by 6.0, mark my words.

You'd want to delay your hypercharge if you're doing it without Wildfire. You can easily press it halfway past your GCD and it'll still work. Wildfire + Hypercharge on the other hand is a bit different but Wildfire timing is pretty generous so it isn't as bad as it seems.

I'm saying fuck that bullshit why the fuck you can't have romance with npc women they're more of real women than the fucking disgusting tranny fucks with eternal bond that's fucking retarded fucking microdick japs

>no quest where WoL goes full Lightwarden
>entire issue of taking the Light into yourself resolved in 5.0
>Ran'jit is barely a character despite antagonizing you from 70 - 79
>didn't keep the only competent Ascian around for future expansions
>turned the keikaku Ascian into the ultimate joke
>setting up Zenos as the main villain despite being nothing more than a battle autist

shitty theory that i know isn't right but wouldn't it be crazy:
emet didn't pull y'shtola out of the lifestream, he just made a new one.

>wol is a permavirgin thanks to trannies
lmao

I hope

Attached: haurchefant.png (500x281, 231K)

do you ever stop
holy shit you are autistic

Attached: 1513586585680.png (657x539, 37K)

Discord shitposters have been released. Come back again tomorrow when they go to sleep

>stat choice, skill choice
They had this when ARR released but there was always an optimal build so it was pointless.

How many years has it been since Minifila went to the First? That's my excuse.

That barely a character Pa'jeet fucking beat WoL the WoL fucking jobbed to that pajeet shitter then Thancred fucking soloed the pajeet lmao WoL is fucking weaker than Thancred what a fucking cuckold bitch

jesus how embarrassing

He'll only ever stop if he's not fed those delicious, sweet (You)s.
Which will never happen, because retards like you keep giving them and Yea Forums as a whole is absolutely incapable of self moderating.

I think Zenos got played, in his own way. Elidibus didn't have to cough up the information that Zodiark and Hydaelyn are primals, he could've just fucked off after getting whipped. He's also aware Zenos already wore Shinryu as a hat for a power-boost, probably banking that Zenos would think to do the same with Zodiark or Hydaelyn.

people who think the jap dub is better are out of their fucking minds

Praetorium is fucking unbearable to sit through

Nah fuck it. Go BLM and tell the healers to adjust.

Fuck you defending eternal bond tranny shit you fucking piece of shit tranny

>join steam friend I've known forever's fc, it's just a bunch of his normie irl friends into cosplay and shit
>they're also mostly girls and really talkative, some are genuinely cute
>gradually got dragged out of my shell by these people and am more confident and sociable than I ever have been in my life
we're all gonna make it bros.

Attached: 1562043437570.jpg (400x571, 146K)

WE NEED PLATE HEALER NOW NOT THIS SISSY TRANNY SHIT

He fused with a THOT

>>no quest where WoL goes full Lightwarden
>no roleplaying instance where you play as all the scions trying to defeat the mutated version of yourself and fail horribly

I wanted a story fight where you lost control of yourself slowly and end up fighting everyone. But calm down before it gets bad.

More like only a normie tourist could use an anime image and subsequently shit on anime/japan related stuff and not feel any shame or cringe at himself. This is because in your subhuman retarded mind said images are just "Yea Forums reaction images" you saved and don't actually count as anime. People like you should be lined up and shot. I'd say how does it feel to be a soulless subhuman retard but one of the notable traits of people like you is that you don't feel anything on you're own unless you're told to what to feel.

The fuck did you just call me, you little bitch?

Attached: DC8gHQCW0AAV9cV.jpg (1200x675, 157K)

lore-wise, it's you literally being too angry to die and letting off aether.

Shame the WAR job quests are about curious george and his erectile dysfunction instead of WAR lore

I just wish they'd put a marketboard close to the main aetheryte of each city. For world-MB hopping, Limsa is the only choice since it's 10 steps away from the aetheryte, vs. the other two needing a zone involved.

>Login screen for this expansion is a night sky splitting apart a field of glowing light, which is also the conclusion of the opening trailer
>Get to the point of the story where you repeat that same scene

Why
Why the fuck was that still such a satisfying moment

Attached: 1466536439034.jpg (420x300, 20K)

Fuck you Bara faggot

>Beat the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik
It was a sick line for Ultima weapons theme

Attached: YouGonDieToday.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Attached: 1547780012625.png (1051x1038, 81K)

That was Lahabrea you retard

The almost forgotten benefits of a good story buildup.

I'm gonna stick my big healing dick right up your ass and you're gonna love it and beg for more.

As soon as Minfilia "dies"(Teleports into aether current) in the long post-ARR cutscene, she is unable to return and is instead transformed into The Word of the Mother. From there she becomes an entity in The First, likely a few years before the Flood of Light.
As you should probably remember, every time an Oracle of Light (Minfilia) dies, another is born.
So she has been in the First for 100-200 years.

It's not a fucking good story it's a fucking cuck story WoL got cucked by a fucking faggot lion it's bullshit fucking cuck fetish jap bastards

>common fantasy joke is that dwarven women look the exact same as dwarven men
>XIV turns it around, all the men look like women and the "beard" is just very thick cloth

RDM is only 1k behind the top non-BLM/SAM jobs and is above Ninja and Dancer. Damage is pretty well balanced right now.

To show you the WoL's future wife has nice thighs

Attached: 1521207233516.jpg (1408x2000, 351K)

oof

read the TEXT of the post I replied to, then kill yourself

I dunno, I think Ryne's gonna have some pretty nice thighs when she grows up a little.
Not that they aren't nice already, mind you.

would he have legitimately just gotten his shit torn up by zenos? why didnt he go full power like emet instead of ditching the strongest body in the world to run away to the moon against a literal rank and file solider with nothing but a katana and a madmans autism?

Attached: bald.png (477x341, 449K)

Eh, the Praetorium is a kino first run through, so it wasn't fair for sprouts to be left behind and not being able to watch the fucking cutscenes because people were moving too fast. I'll take the boosted xp and extra 15 minutes shitposting on my phone

>If I spam obvious bullshit over and over again maybe I convince one gullible retard too see it as truth?

probably some bullshit about how zenos is as strong as you because he's got NOT-echo and is a sourcenigga too

as funny as it is to think he literally ran away, i'm assuming it was part of his plan somehow. there's no reason for him to spill the beans to zenos unless he plans to use him for something.

I mean, this still makes me laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=bj6eQ7oitJo

Attached: 1488131004675.jpg (339x302, 13K)

Just fuck off to /vg/ you annoying faggot.

Somebody at SE has a thigh fetish and I love them for it.

Attached: extra thicc.png (341x511, 235K)

>future wife
You can't fuck Alisaie even she wet for you WoL can't fuck her it's fucking bullshit I bet you she get npc boyfriend next expansion

How the fuck can you even "use" zenos other than putting someone you want dead between him and the WoL?

Spread shot is more effective than flamethrower *unless* you use it for only three seconds of its duration.

Because he sensed Emet's death and so whatever he was doing with the Garleans didn't matter anymore. Plus he couldn't risk at the slim chance that Zenos had a white auracite.

He played Zenos.

based

WoL can't do shit WoL is a fucking jobber he lost to a fucking pajeet that Thancred beat what the fuck you talking about someone you want dead WoL a weak ass bitch

I unironically want a bald option

Attached: 20190710125047_1.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Holy fuck just kill yourself already you annoying ass faggot

I hope he monologues before he hang him from the gallows.

Shame every time after it nothing really happens accept the sky just turns back on it's own. I feel like they did it again like they did with sb. SB was going to be the MNK expansion and we know how that ended. I was honestly expecting to attune with zodiark or something or use dark aether or whatever like all promo material would have you believe but it's more like light this and light that. Even the whole sky thing turning to normal is because you're using the power of light not darkness.

just filter "fucking bullshit", "virgin" and "pajeet" and he and everyone stupid enough to respond to him vanishes

As if I needed to be reminded after she spend this entire fucking expansion with some top-tier ZR.

Attached: 1560228093212.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

You fucking retard you denying we fucking jobbed to pajeet you denying Thancred beat pajeet lmao you fucking delusional bitch you know I'm right all that shit happened in the fucking game retard

Official SHB areas ranking from best to worse
II Mheg
Tempest
Rak'tika Greatwood
Lakeland
Kholusia
Amh Araeng

Attached: ffxiv_07082019_000729_412.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

> Release an expansion.
> No raids.

Oh no no no no.

Friendly reminder that's a male midlander crotch.

Attached: 1559616763669.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

>Hot Shot
>Doesn't build heat
>Flamethrower
>Doesn't build or consume heat
>Barrel Stabilizer
>Increases heat i.e. makes your barrel less stable

Attached: headscratcher.jpg (421x452, 79K)

>feo ul will remain with us on the source because of her connection to us and our homeworld through the pact

Attached: 1538140964504.gif (276x232, 1.18M)

Was anyone disappointed by the themes for bosses?
Titania was fine.

Innocence fits somewhat since Innocence is just another Sin Eater and so having a remixed dungeon boss theme works - but the fact that there was just one version of the song for both phases of the fight is disappointing.
Phase 1 should have been a threatening ball dance version, similar to Eulmore's day theme.
Phase 2 should have been the normal one.

Final boss's theme should have been a remix of:
youtube.com/watch?v=UyfTDbc57E0
With the Shadowbringers theme, instead of just a dark Shadowbringers theme.

AAHHHH THANCRED SAVE ME

Made me chuckle a bit good job for admitting my post was "smarter" then yours

who cares furfag

Shit taste, kill yourself

now you've jobbed

Attached: 1541495358920.png (204x48, 1K)

Next week. They don't release the raids straight away to let people play the game, see the story and try new jobs.

Everyone playing cats, you effeminate twink.

>filter just pajeet
>he straight up vanishes from the thread
As long as he keeps being completely predictable and single-tracked, I guess.
Thank you user.

Attached: 1561764780044.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

PATHETIC

Attached: 1540294042191.jpg (800x1400, 99K)

and he beats the WoL and all the other scions at once until Alisaie begs him to grant us mercy

>final boss should be thunderer
opinion disregarded. Shadowbringers is Emet-Selch's theme. The entire song is sung from his perspective.

NO THANCRED FILTER THE PA'JEET POSTER HELP THANCRED

NO DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL BECOME A PAJEETEATER TOO

That's because this is the secret PLD expansion.

Poster job never gets to be in the spotlight, should've learned this by now with SB and HW

I hope her and Midgardsormr get along.

Strongest body doesn't mean jackshit if the guy controlling it is a chump. He ran away like a little sissy.

obsessed

>he'll grant them mercy
>for a price

Could Ranjit beat Zenos?

THANCRED THEY ARE FILTERING PAHJEET, SAVE ME THANCRED

Dragoon got plenty of love in HW and SB was never the Monk expansion, it was the Samurai expansion.

>get amaurot in roulette
>healer and both dps are new
>first enemy packs are taking forever to die
>healer on the verge of running out of MP on every pull
>check everyone's gear
>tell myself "at least they got AF gear"
>ignore the fact they are bad and just focus on my own thing
>get to second boss
>can't beat dps check
>notice our BLM is messing up enochain every minute
>doesn't even cast flare on adds
>DRG is not using BOTD or dragon sight
>vote abandon after 2 wipes
Real talk, why is it incredibly hard for the average player to understand the basic of their role/job? I'm not asking for randoms to have excellent performance everywhere, I'm only asking for them to grasp the basics of the job they decided to play

Attached: w1445810990307.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Pa'jeet can beat Zenos but Thancred can beat Pa'jeet

>Pay for a fantasia first stupid gajin

>Hades theme should be Thunderer
Wrong, Thunderer is the Ascians theme, Emet discards his title amongst the Ascians to face you, revealing his true name for the first time in probably 10,000 plus years. Shadowbringers suits him perfectly

>hrothfaggots fucking anything other than other furfags and catboys
lol

Most are WoWfugees who boosted to play the expansion.

Possibly.

Dude had senses that were sharp enough to rival the echo and ran'jit had combat experience while zenos seems to just swing his katana really hard.

you mean twitter normies

GET OUT OF MY LEYLINES
YOU DO NOT BENEFIT FROM THEM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zenos is actually properly trained. He learned from a swordmaster in Corvos in his youth.

Looks like an abhorrent Titan

>someone points out to me my guy looks like a random NPC
>can't unsee it
>now want to Fanta even though I like the way my guy looks
fuck you

>Midgardsormr
Wasn't he really dead now? Unless I remember incorrectly he died in the omega raid storyline.

Does anyone else miss original autist? The Y'shtola cuckold one. He was downright endearing compared to the fag that's shitting up threads now

>every ran'jit appearance ends with thancred making the save
>ran'jits only character development is competing with thancred over who the better dad for minfilia is
>ran'jit and thancred have the kino duty that completes both character arcs
>instead of having both die they both survive and ran'jit goes on to completely job to the WoL in a forgettable duty with a shit theme just to emphasize how much stronger he is than thancred

what exactly did they mean by this

Man, fuck, I'm done with fate grinding finally.
Now I just have to farm mounts, I hate Innocence, I fucking hate it.

Yeah, I guess that too.
Just scum in general. I can't even imagine what the story was like to the eyes of these "people". That is, if they didn't just skip everything because in WoW the story doesn't matter so they just brought this mentality along.

If WoL stronger than Thancred why the fuck WoL job to Pa'jeet with a full team when Thancred solo Pa'jeet

No, he just used up a shitload of energy to probe himself through spacetime into the Rift, so he has to go back to sleep and soak up aether like he'd been doing since the Battle of Silvertear Skies.

I wish these threads had an autist like the one in the IX threads

Attached: 1512095052536.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

WoL crushed Ran'jit solo in the later duty though

The average played actually do understand the basics. Only shitters don't.

This one will be gone in a week just like all the others. When something else triggers him he'll move on.
Though yes, it was funny to see him sperg out over that webm over and over again.

WoL would have easily defeated him the first time around if they didn't get stunned by the lightning attack.

they share body with roes you potato
use this, not bard, but better than nothing
xivmodarchive.com/mod/knotty_squad

He's been dead the entire time we've known him, but he did go dormant during the Omega storyline because of his energy expenditure from attacking Omega. Midgardsormr doesn't seem to be bothered much by the fact he's dead, apparently his eyes are safe so his aether batteries are still active.

white people or white players ruined this game community.

Attached: 1475985619476.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Stop responding, retard.
He's got a legit mental problem, you're just being obtuse on purpose by responding to obvious bait like that.

yikes, fuck off furfag

>head to my autistic corner where no one ever moves or AoEs appear
>red mage doing bottom tier dps runs at my general direction with his AoE marker
I AM YET TO SEE A SINGLE RED MAGE IN THIS FUCKING GAME WITH SITUATIONAL AWARENESS

Attached: rage.jpg (610x396, 26K)

That's after Thancred weaken Pa'jeet
WoL was on his knees like a bitch it's fucking retarded

I want my mystery nigga robes.

white people ruin everything, including their own civilizations

>culinarian vendor in Fanow sells decent caster food
>culinarian vendor in Dwarf village sells decent physical dps food
Are there any other food vendors people know about?

Only Americans.

that's not funny my brother died that way

Take your lightning cluster, slut.

Mass laylines as a utility for BLM when?

haha imagine y'shtola taking that haha

>grassman
Did they up the obnoxiousness of world enemies by 1000% or something?

Never, people who want utility for BLM should return to playing RDM

I want to argue this, but seeing the current state of western countries I really don't have an argument.

>Shadowbringers is Emet-Selch's theme. The entire song is sung from his perspective.
Fucking how?

>log in

Attached: 1560194471615.png (645x773, 11K)

yes

Bad taste detected.

The level 90 blm skill will be reverse leylines. It covers the entire arena except one spot where the blm stands and makes everyone else in the group attack 15% slower but all that speed is given to the blm.

Honestly oversized leylines that the entire party can use would be a neat action for BLM, cooldown would be separate from the regular ones but they shouldn't stack

reminder that 1.23 had better class design than any iteration of the game since. there'll never go back to it because they think it would be too hard with all those circles and lines to dodge.

Just make sure to never use that one lightning cluster. Once you're unsundered again you can make your own robes from it!

Face it bitch your life is in their hands. They control the pace not you

Alot of what you said is correct but I wouldn't appeal to the games you mentioned for questing. Also who the fuck cares about pvp in mmorpgs these days?

Same way Alexander's song gets reused for The Twinning's final boss and the reprise still applies to the plot just like it did for the Illuminati, rewinding time to prevent a failure in the future

>Authors of our fates
>Orchestrate our fall from grace
>Poorest players on the stage
>Our defiance drives us straight to the edge
>A reflection in the glass
>Recollections of our past
>Swift as darkness, cold as ash
>Far beyond this dream of paradise lost

Not that user, but that verse is definitely Emet-Selch. The HOME, RIDING HOME verse applies to him too. The song as a whole applies to the people of the First too though.

put a marketboard right nect to the main aetherite and people will idle there. Only reason people idle in limsa

The moment BLM gets utility is the moment BLM stops being BLM

Granted I only just cleared Heavensward but these motherfuckers are so annoying. All interchangeable with no faces or characterization.

Kill 1 and like 3 more take his place, and Lahanigger has escaped death like 3 times now by plot contrivance,

I want them dead already.

Attached: rEslBA0.png (421x393, 267K)

I thought it was because limsa was faggot central

>A lot of parties are made purely out of Bara cats and Bunny girls in underwear
>I'm standing with my Elezen in the middle of it
I wonder how long it will take before they all Fantasia back again.

Attached: 1562800788707.png (400x600, 301K)

Stop playing it's all cuck shit from there

Just get to Shadowbringers and you will finally get to understand the mystery niggas

Technically using your gun as a flamethrower would build less heat than firing a bullet. Firing a bullet heats the entire gun, while the napalm ejected from the barrel doesn't ignite until it exits the barrel. The heat gains from it would purely be from the tip's proximity to the ignited napalm.

I'm going to fight Zenos again in Yanxia right? I don't want to suffer fighting against him as BLM again..

Attached: Zenos.png (1000x563, 605K)

>doing the final trial
>pumped up
>10 minute queue ruins the mood
>2 frogs load into my final fight
ruined

it's faggot central because of the easy to get to marketboard compared to other city states.

I'm going to miss him.

Attached: emet-h.png (1490x839, 1.44M)

Keep playing, eventually they'll die like the little bitches they are.

i love severa

>Lahanigger has escaped death

If only you knew how bad things really are

>three slut-glamours and a male roegadyn in the party
>pretend it's his harem

Attached: 1552155566267.png (128x119, 24K)

> Those textures.
Yikes.

Limsa is alaso first on the list to teleport to not counting house shit. They should make it so you can re-arrange which locations you want in the teleport menu without having to favorite shit.

>only just cleared Heavensward
>Lahanigger has escaped death like 3 times now by plot contrivance
>Lahabrea escaped death in Heavensward
What did he mean by this

Attached: FFXIV_Lahabrea_Death.png (1776x1000, 1.12M)

whats a gay gonna do with a female harem

Lahabrea is actually dead user. Thordan ate him.

Me too, I named my character after her
and only play paladin and gunbreaker

>not even bis but got a 85th percentile on tit and 83 on Ino
Why do fags in these threads say you need to be padded to get purples?

Anyone get weird texture glitch when zooming out with nude mod?

>Pick a unique style set up only to get screeched by autists because it's not the "right" build.

America was a mistake.

I was sure he was gonna come back after getting dusted by Elf Pope

have fun

Attached: 1542493669201.jpg (720x720, 309K)

Yea Forums poster vs a tranny in slut glam.
Who would win in pvp?

>home, riding home, dying hope, hold onto hope
that's amaurot you brainlet
>the world's end, our end, we won't end
use your brain retard

coping shitters, literally. I got high purples with 330 gear.

I'll never switch off Elezen.

>he doesn't know about the costa del sol fate where you escort a prostitute to a roegadyn business-partner of gegeruju's
>he doesn't know about the scion archer that fucked hoary and ocher boulder's brains out
roegadyn are either pussy-slayers or giant fags with no in-between

Thordan explains that he ate him. Lahabread is dead as a doornail

The fucking world loses

The parse tranny

Goodluck, faggot.
Might be worth it to level up a melee or ranged DPS class for MSQ.

the female in slut glam.

Zenos was unironically one of the best things to come out of sb

The entire song could have many different meanings depending on what you want to take from it.
>One brings shadow, one brings light
>Two-toned echoes tumbling through time
Could refer to the main character and Ardbert
>One dark future no one survives
Could refer to Amaurot, The Source, and The First

>The road that we walk
>Is lost in the flood
>Here proud angels bathe in
>Their wages of blood
>At this, the world’s end, do we cast off tomorrow
Just refers to the First.

>To this riddle all souls are tied
Could refer to trying to figure out how to save the worlds, or end up dying

I could go on, really. The lyrics are very vague, likely intentionally so.

Yea Forums poster starts having a mental breakdown and gets banned for harassment
tranny starts weeping on discord voice-chat because they chipped a nail

>In all of these WoL is a fucking cuckold
The fucking devs are microdick jap cuck fetishists

this game could use more faces. Haurchefaunt dies and almost immediately afterwards you talk to an Elezen in the main story with the same face.

You will fight him and you will make him like it

Attached: 1562350953187.jpg (872x1200, 173K)

As sad as it sounds the tranny because it actually plays the game

Attached: 1541163786716.jpg (173x230, 14K)

Nope, he's done for.
Which looking back was a really pathetic death for an unsundered Ascian when we've seen the crazy shit Hades could do i.e. make a perfect recreation of a gigantic metropolis out of aether that's so goddamn lifelike it stays after his death. Lahabrea should've just killed Thordan.

Nah hes dead. So is Isgeyorhm and also Nabriales for that matter.
You've killed more Ascians at this point than you will for a long time, actually, so enjoy it.

>TWO VAGUE LINES
>HURR DURR IT'S EMET-SELCH!!!!!!!!!!
The whole song is full of vague lines that refer to the entire fucking plot from different perspectives.

For once I agree with you. All male roes should be gay and away from females.

>>To this riddle all souls are tied
>Could refer to trying to figure out how to save the worlds, or end up dying
That's about the riddle of how the 14 worlds were split

>Fort Jobb
NOOOOO micro jap dick keeps rubbing in WoL is a cuck jobber

He was weakened from body hopping

I honestly wonder if the Amaurot part of the Ascians' story had even been written by that point, since Thordan should have gotten an infinitesimal boost from absorbing an unsundered.

Lahabrea being undone by his own arrogance and primal autism was perfectly fine for him. He underestimated everyone every step of the way, and he was so arrogant that he didn't think weakening himself by swapping bodies all the time would even matter when dealing with lesser beings.

>all the npcs have sex
>wol's still a fucking beta male virgin
hahahahahahaha

He's based and huntpilled, his VA also hams it up which is great

Attached: 515.png (540x300, 310K)

Lahabrea was a retarded scholar playing warrior. He kept jumping bodies like a twat, meanwhile Emet, the only competent Ascian and by far Zodiark's champion, stayed in one body he liked for the better part of 2 centuries, explaining that getting new bodies all the time like the other two idiots do is a bad thing that weakens them

yes, and the majority of it is from the ascian perspective. that's why its the perfect song to challenge emet-selch with, you are literally alternating between WoL and Emet, arguing who should be allowed to live. asking for a remix of thunderer is retarded.

>its vague so that means i can't use my brain to interpret the lyrics
literal mongoloid reasoning

Yoshida said that it was finally time to wrap up the story started in 1.0, and honestly everything found out about Amaurot 100% fits the hints we got back then about the truth of the Echo.

>Have basically only played Tanks and Healers
>Try out MCH
>Go into a queue
>I can feel myself aging slowly as the tens of minutes tick by

Why would someone do this to themselves

Attached: 1551044995693.gif (497x372, 120K)

Its no longer cool to shit on MCH. You can stop trying to fit in.

Lahabrea was constantly body hopping without rest, which probably drained him of his aether.
Emet-selch on the other hand preferred to take things easy and not waste his aether wherever possible. This shows when he tends to just walk around instead of teleporting everywhere like Lahabrea did. At least my guess is walking costs less aether than teleporting.

some people really hate the added pressure of tanking or healing
seen people with full on anxiety about tanking, shits weird

Not MCH, the fucking DPS queue.

"infinitesimal" means tiny

Reading comprehension

I fucked up a few times in ex trials and dropped spaghetti so hard that i never tanked again

read it again you fat
at least there's trusts now. I started leveling my machinist with them after doing story on tank. sure it slow but still faster than also waiting on randoms in DF

based schizo

Teleporting is magic, so it does take aether yes. Specifically a special form of soul aether called anima that recharges at a much slower rate. Considering we found out the Ascians originally invented aetherytes, their magic probably uses anima.

Not him but it was worded a bit badly

You're blatantly wrong and just trying to enforce a shitty headcanon.

Sucking your dad's dick isn't losing your virginity.

>Thordan should have gotten a tiny boost from absorbing Lahabrea
Still makes sense since Lahabrea is only slightly less retarded than Elidibus

I'm the tranny in modded slut glam

Teleporting takes a lot of a special kind of aether that takes a long time to recharge, it's why mundane forms of travel even exist in the XIV universe at all when Aetherytes exist. You're an anomaly for being able to teleport constantly, most mages can only teleport a few times per week and most normal people can only teleport once every month or two.

Is SMN any fun right now?
I'm in the mood for playing a caster but I can't decide on which one.

We know that he trained with gunblades, but considering he then later picked a katana we don't know how well he uses it. Most of his moves seem to be heavy swings rather than actual samurai moves though.

As for ran'jit, the man was fighting sin eaters and not regular humans like zenos has been, considering how he could see the invisible WoL and the pixies the man has some strenght in him which can prove to be a match to the resonant.

BLM. Also RDM looks flashy and neat but it's really straight forward and boring

SMN isn't as powerful as it used to be but it has a fair amount going on at any given moment.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahah

No, SMN's glory days are gone in 5.0

Fucking weak ass come back you retard lmao how the fucking cuck life treating you sissydick bitch haha

i'm 77 on blm, does it get fun at 80?

They do, but dialects are tied to specific regions that are usually not represented in media and accents are for subhumans and E/JSLs who couldn't speak the same tongue normal people do so they usually avoid it.
If you care about the ~exoticness~ that much, switch your entire dub to non-english.

SMN is just solidifed as the caster who has to do the most work for the least amount of reward.
It's a bit sad really.
Fun if you like complicated rotations with varying burst phases, but still sad.

Uh, you just get a better, single target foul

I don't get the people saying this. I think SMN is fun as hell and I do plenty of damage. Much more than anyone else I've seen in farm parties.

Why do amerimutts and their pets dislike accents so much?

So it's good?

You may feel like you're outperforming, but in general SMN's DPS is pretty low.

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045&dataset=25
25th percentile is quite low
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045&dataset=99
75th and 99th is below middle

I'm not american. Accents are usually liked by ESLs who think they sound funny.