Well Yea Forums, are you going to buy his merch?

Well Yea Forums, are you going to buy his merch?

Attached: 451738464513.jpg (640x682, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/petertheleader/status/1148316719967961088
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/bzm4r7/whats_the_deal_with_everyone_hating_on_the_e3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was that made in goanimate

no moment or notable action can ever just exist now, it just HAS to be monetized somehow.
The United States was a mistake

Did he seriously just use a bit strips avatar for his merch?

why don't you want merch from the OFFICIAL guy that said "you're breathtaking" to Keanu Reeves

Wow, the unoriginality of this is just peak "I was born after 1995". How fucking cringey.

I don't know who this is.

>Selling your own Bitmoji
Just fucking nuke us now. We're gonna have those stupid iPhone Animojis as album covers at this rate.

This is genuinely embarrassing. How can someone not feel ashamed to do something like this? Will he still be "Breathtaking Guy" when he is 40? 50? 80?

Why people insist in using bitstrips to make merch and avatars when it looks so damn ugly?

Attached: serveimage.png (300x224, 61K)

Ate they free use? That might explain it. No effort, no cost.

Because they don't have to hire a graphic designer that way.

I swear everyone started hating this guy after he tried to scam CDPR, how is he still bouncing back from that? And it's not even in a synthwave art style, what a waste.

This is obviously the most important thing that has ever happened in this guy's life. I'm tempted to buy something out of pity.

I thought they just gave him a free copy of the game, was he trying to get himself something more?

>tried to guilt cd projekt into donating a massively overpriced $3000 xbox tv combo to hospitals
>now is whoring himself out for personal gain

the fuck? he was super retarded before but at least somewhat altruistic, but now he's cashing in on himself?

Attached: 1523664150771.jpg (575x687, 294K)

the E3 moment was fun but this is just sad

this clown isnt why the meme is famous
why does he not see that, what a joke
If i was a zoomer, why would i want knock off meme when i could have a shirt of the genuine meme with keeanu on it? absolutely worthless merch

Attached: myAngel.png (897x873, 1M)

I hope he dies

Ever watched that spongebob episode where he wouldnt stop ripping his pants?
This is exactly it. except this guy didnt get the last part.

Yeah, he said "Actually I don't want the free copy, I want you to [buy this significantly more expensive thing for some charity]"

Obviously they did it, but it was pretty classless to put them on the spot like that. It's like that tactic kids use where they ask their parents to give them something, in front of other people.

Fucking Leeches

is that sazh?
did his kid or something get crystalized in the game? never played it

Attached: 1552100416730.jpg (1250x1250, 530K)

can't really blame this guy
everybody has to make it somehow, and if you have a chance at an easy way out you fucking take it
That's just capitalism.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

>1 retweet 7 likes
literally who
why are you doing this?

Please be fake

Attached: terrified.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Holy shit this is pathetic

At least the Spongebob episode ended with a funny song and him learning his lesson, not Spongebob trying to sell "I ripped my pants t-shirts"

twitter.com/petertheleader/status/1148316719967961088
its real

Who gives a shit that he finessed a fucking corporation. People love to suck the dick of corporations that they've deemed worthy but that's retarded. He outsmarted a multibillion dollar company and some sick kids got an expensive gift out of it. Good for him
Although the merch is stupid

Oh no a silly fad is making money, burn the constitution!

Attached: Breathtaking.png (589x235, 13K)

Take a shot every time you see the word breathtaking on his twitter

Attached: 567.png (1333x743, 653K)

I truly worry that degrading quality of gamer reactions will hurt the industry.

>myAngel.png
Runar get the fuck off Yea Forums

do you want me to die?

Well, you're completely right, but like you said, this is one particular company that has a lot of devoted fans. It's not surprising that they're mad at him when he did this to one of the few companies that people have nothing but positive things to say about.

oof

Attached: 1555968466048.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Attached: yourebreathtaking.jpg (372x35, 7K)

This would be prime "shirt you buy to wear ironically" material, but the design isn't even good as something to wear ironically.

Hey, thats Capitalism for ya

Attached: petertheleader-1-407-followers-view-profile-mac-breaking-news-apeterthelender-no-58189705.png (500x918, 120K)

>that disgusting fucker
Who let this man cook in his kitchen?

Ohhhh, that explains a lot. The scam artists are always conservatives.

Absolutely based. Post this to his twitter feed so he can either desperately try to backtrack or have his entire operation crash and burn.

Is he gonna donate all earnings to a charity like he told projekt red to do?

>buying a shirt with a literally who on it

Attached: 5067884_0.jpg (630x630, 59K)

Honestly, probably a good amount.
He already does a lot of charity work because of his dead/sick sister or something

Now THIS is the synthwave shirt I want. Hit me up with a link, I'm buying this right now.

Jack is a national treasure

Attached: 1553389694018.png (499x359, 317K)

eh turns out he isn't as cringe after all

He's talking about OP pic related, not Reeves.

jesus

He needs the money.

Attached: Peter.png (1343x630, 1.25M)

>Yeah, he said "Actually I don't want the free copy, I want you to [buy this significantly more expensive thing for some charity]"
what's wrong with this lol

a L'Cie is a person chosen by the Fal'Cies("gods") in order to do some mission, if they achieve it, they will become crystal statues and "live forever" as statues, if they dont and the time runs out, they will become monsters, so if you are chosen you are fucked either way. Sazh's son was chosen and his mission was, apparently: "find the other L'Cies" which are the protagonists, the moment the kid reunited with his father, he got crystalized.

>FUCK THIS GUY I HATE HIM SO MUCH
>Oh he supports pedo-Trump? Nevermind I love him. Praise kek!

So am I
I don't think Keanu Reeves has a dead/sick sister. Although he's got plenty of other sad shit
The breathtaking guy does though. He chose the charity he did because it's related to the cause he cares about.

Is he just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 20190713_112930.jpg (1080x1797, 828K)

Literally nothing, don't let shills tell you otherwise

Seething Europoor

Worst of all, the guy virtue signaled cdpr into buying some kart to some poor place via Twitter
Women probably are still knocking at his door

He has as sister who died of Leukemia, I believe. He donates a lot of money to a Leukemia charity.

>What is a joke

I think Yea Forums is the only place that is upset by this. Sure, this guy is a retard for trying to monetize this shit, but there was nothing wrong with the charity bit.

This is almost as bad as Jeremy's channel.

What is with soiboys obsession with john wick and keanu

Plenty of places are upset by it.

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/bzm4r7/whats_the_deal_with_everyone_hating_on_the_e3/

>zero likes

Oh I had no idea. Boy Keanu has had a rough life

They think Keanu is a Chad that understands them. Somewhat like a Chad bridge

Fuck off to >>>/incel/

I'm pretty sure those are Yea Forums users.

If you took literally 2 mins to google the guy and check his twitter you´d realize people are giving him shit for it or making fun of him for his shameless sell out and trying to cash in on 5 secs of fame. he is not popular or has a following.
Retard.

Yea Forums is 99% reddit now

if you say so lmao

No it probably isn’t. Look at his post about Pokémon Go

>document that was written hundreds of years ago, was intended by the Founding Fathers to be rewritten every few years, and had to be amended with over 20 new rules, is for some reason treated by Americlaps as the American equivalent of the Holy Bible

I'll never understand it.

Because most of it (but not all) is incredibly good stuff. Why in the ever loving fuck would anyone ever want to get rid of the Bill of rights? All 10 of them are pretty much perfect.

Who?

People unironically seething over the charity thing need to go back.

Eh? We're fine with the charity thing over on Reddit. The people seething about it need to go back to Yea Forums.

But he isn't even the reason its memorable. Its all Keanu's response.

>admitting to being a redditor
No wonder this place is so shit now.

I'm absolutely sure the breathtaking meme is associated with Keanu and this guy is STILL a literal who to everyone

It's pretty ungrateful to be offered something and instead ask for something that costs 10x more. And the fact is they couldn't have responded with anything other than "sure" without people calling them heartless for not donating

>being this mad about Reddit
Good. And the most delicious part? No matter how hard you try, you can never make us leave.

This has to be a psy ops to steal words and phrases

So you're telling me that if someone were to post loli or cp you would stick around?

what the fuck

It worked for that cringy NPC shit. Now people don't think of video games anymore when they think of NPCs. They think of that cringy NPC shit.

Not to save it, but yes. That doesn't scare us like you think it does. We just click the illegal content button and keep making our reddit posts.

Nice, going for the outrage dollar, that's a good market user

Actually looks pretty nice senpai, pretty normie-friendly.

GAMER GIRL PISS AND BATHWATER

Good to know reddit is ok with cp.

Someone should find him and take his breath.

Imagine being too autistic to not be aware of how to make cookie dough from scratch with no raw eggs and toasted flour.

Okay with alerting the janitors about it.

You fags definitely love to run and tell mommy(janitors) when something hurts your feefees.

Four more years, roastie.

Attached: 1561858719331.jpg (480x462, 44K)

>Hating on the only actual good gaming journalist
>>>/Reddit/

Attached: 1557710076722.jpg (575x651, 63K)

I love how much it triggers you. You'll never snitch on me because you hate being a snitch. So you'll never be able to make me go away. Whereas I can make you go away just by snitching on you.

>to be rewritten every few years

Attached: 1562042977928.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>he thinks bans work
Silly redditor

The Federalists thought we didn't need it.
I bet they feel pretty retarded right now

The ultimate samefag.

Jesus Christ. This is awful.

Nah.

Imagine the fucking ego.
That or he got pressured by companies and he's a retard.

Attached: 1533900466598.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)

Hey, when you have "I didn't do it" popularity, you make hay when the sun shines.

Uhh

Attached: 20190712_210950.jpg (1440x2295, 743K)

I'm not seeing a problem here.

I thought you were joking buy nope, he's been milking the absolute fuck out of it since E3

Attached: 163534534w423241.png (1714x1008, 970K)

Literally who?

Holy fuck when will he move on?

>cray cray

>Imagine the fucking ego.
He's californian, what'd you expect?

You don't see a problem with someone making 20 videos about the same topic within one week?

Keanu Leaves is a pretty good nickname, I'm going to use that when I BUY SWORD. And I'm going to buy a second copy too. Not to play it, just to give more money to Nintendo. I'll chuck it in the garbage as I walk out of Best Buy.

See

>16 years on xbox live

Why does he think thats an achievement

There are a lot of red counties in California ya know

Oh so now California is the good guys.

>unironically using bitstrip avatar in current year
>cray cray
This is too much.

Attached: 1548905340257.gif (375x375, 614K)

Wait a minute...that avatar....

Attached: 1*m7W6Wf6HtfbxJwn8jlKNSw.jpg (256x256, 18K)

Bitmoji is so fucking bizarre.

Attached: 1541873332057.jpg (652x641, 68K)

id ask "who?" but i dont care

Only the based farmers

>person shouting like an obnoxious faggot during a conference is, in fact, an obnoxious faggot
gee whiz

It's alright, he just DMed me saying he's just using BitStrip ironically.

We could always switch to something that doesn't ruin the earth and our bodies and minds

If he were to ironically eat his shit, he'd still be eating shit.

>lol check out this faggot who dares to support our president and outwardly voice his support instead of just being a middling faggot who never commits to anything so they can always retreat to their "moral high ground" when asked about it

Attached: drivethruwat.jpg (538x720, 66K)

It somehow got worse actually going there. What a faggot.

Attached: 1559374851974.jpg (600x703, 27K)

See the thing is, in the end it is humanity that is the problem, not the system it runs on.

Being a trump supporter doesn't magically stop people from being self absorbed assholes. Tons of republicans leaving CA are still shitty people.

Supporting a man who locks people in cages, cuts taxes for the wealthy, and is a pedophile, just to own the libs!

Yes, yes

HOWEVER

That's because you're not American. And thank goodness!

these people are eternally obsessed. why is that?

Dilate

Attached: 1560904457007.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>8 likes
Nobody will buy it and only care about Keanu

They love projecting. They call other people obsessed and then they have channels like that.

"It's not selling out if I'm my own boss!"

I also support putting people in cages if they try to illegally enter this country to take resources that don't belong to them. That is a criminal act, and should be treated as such. The tax cuts are a shame, I'll grant you that, but where's the proof of pedophilia? Go ahead and post the court filing documents where the lady says trump and esptein raped her on his private orgy island, and then come on back when it's found to be bullshit like any other case filed against him. Trump Derangement Syndrome in full effect lmao

Attached: a_lel_so_top.png (168x200, 15K)

Not with that sub 30% approval rating.

i assume this would have hit me real fuckin hard if i played the game.
damn

I never said orange man bad, just that californians, despite their political leanings, are still assholes.

>twitter screencap thread
>143 posts
I hope all of you fucking die and soon.

Who the fuck is this?

>gets his 5 minutes
>fails miserably trying to monetize it
Anyone remembers april fools joke diablo guy? Me neither

you mean jews

>put criminals in cages for centuries
>only turns bad when it's Mexicans trying to seek "asylum."
Reminder that there wouldn't be any cages if they would wait for their turn to get in instead of flooding the borders like Chinese at a crab buffet.

>I also support putting people in cages if they try to illegally enter this country to take resources that don't belong to them.
I agree, the people who colonized America should have been put in cages. Oh, that's not what you meant? It's different for them for some reason? Hypocrite.

I agree, illegal immigrants should just be tossed back across the fucking border instead of being locked up. Reminder that part of the process of becoming a citizen is to swear to uphold the constitution and they outright violate that by breaking our laws to sneak into the country.

>posts in a thread he hates seeing have so many posts
Are you feeling well, retard-kun?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (436x333, 20K)

>95% chance of winning the presidency
Sound familiar?

Attached: 1560827477510.png (295x261, 34K)

Show me where it says you have the right to claim a country that you can't defend. Sovereignty is a bitch, huh? :^)

It's costing American taxpayers more money to put them in cages than it would to put them in actual hotels. Even a self-absorbed asshole like you should see it differently when you put it this way, but apparently hurting them is more important to you.

Yes and he's still based. Go dilate corporate bootlicker.

>Send them back to Mexico
>They keep trying to enter anyways
wtf I love walls now

You're right, we should just shoot them on site. Course then you would get even more whining.

Just admit that this is about race and we can move on. I'm tired of wasting time on your hypocritical doublethink.

>forget any other country that was ever conquered by anyone else
You must really hate spaniards, right user?

I don't know if I support the idea of a physical wall, but I do support greatly increased border security. Instead of spending trillions of dollars in the middle east we could spend a couple billion with drones and other modern tech to constantly monitor our border to stop these retards from coming across.

Ever watched any of his streams or videos? Try again

I know you want to race-bait, but unfortunately you're going to have to actually use logic to defend your stupidity. Shame.

What does that have to do with going through the naturalization process to become a citizen of the United States?

The government isn't allowed to commandeer civilian property in times of war or otherwise. It's unconstitutional. Plus I don't think hotels would be happy dealing with hoards of undocumented migrants running around.

Why didn't they then? Oh wait we brought booze and tobacco so they were cool with us.

>Trumptards still stuck on 2016 after being clobbered in 2018
It does make me smile how you guys always fail to mention 2018 because then your data falls apart. After two years of Trump, people had fucking had enough and rebuked him.

Only breathtaking guy I remember from that was Keanu Reeves. If this is the faggot who Keanu said you're breathtaking to, he also said you're all breathtaking, so does that mean I can make some piece of shit $2 design and shill it on Yea Forums and be mocked for it too?

Unless someone comes along that is even more anti establishment than we thought Trump was, he is going to win again.

ask the retard who posted
He seems to think no country every took over another by force. If you can't defend yourself, you don't have shit.

based and america pilled

We got tobacco from the natives, and do you seriously believe that across all of the various indigenous peoples of the Americas that none of them had figured out the process of fermentation?

But I didn't post that so what is the point of asking me?

A wall PLUS modern tech would be the best. If you build it well enough, it can, and will, stand the test of time.

t. Wall of China

that's why I said "ask the retard who posted "
It seems the idiocy is catching, your reading comprehension is shot, my little brainlet.

cringe but also based

Didn't you cucks say you were DEFIANTLY FOR SURE takeing back the Senate too?
>Muh blue wave

Attached: 1560015481833.jpg (461x394, 67K)

Are you asking me why we should enforce immigration laws because we colonized North America? That is not an argument.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that guy just make a couple jokes about it and then move on? Seems OK in my book

see
Then go dilate

the party of the president always loses midterms

>DEFIANTLY
user, if you're going to make a point at least try to spell correctly.

Thanks for posting Peter

>various different stretches of wall built across millennia left in various states of disrepair

you might actually be retarded

As soon as I posted that I realized that I was wrong about it. lol

>remember that america used to belong to the indians until immigrants came and stole their land?
>This is why you should support immigrants shitlord
Thanks for proving the point. You have to defend what's yours or it gets taken away

Why shouldn't we? I don't see why any country shouldn't secure it's borders. What's the point in living here if anyone can just waltz in? I work, pay my taxes, and stop at red lights just like anyone else, and allowing anyone to come into this country who isn't willing to do the same makes no sense, full stop. If you cannot abide by our rules, our laws, and our way of life, you do not belong here. If you want to come here, you are more than welcome, so long as you do it properly. Anyone who wants otherwise is actively wishing for the destruction of the very country that gave them the freedom to be so stupid. Thanks for playing this edition of Immigration for Retards 101

Attached: 5starpostboyo.png (618x562, 303K)

>This thread

Attached: 1561510896630.jpg (900x506, 70K)

>WTF WHY ARE WE PUNISHING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Genuine question, do most liberals have some kind of offshoot of dyslexia where the "illegal" in "illegal immigrants" just blurs out and becomes blank or something?

I think you should read the comment chain. I am the one who started out by saying we shouldn't keep illegal immigrants in detention centers, they need to be just thrown out of the country immediately.

>He doesn't know

Cool, then don't ask dumb questions like , because otherwise we just have a lawless wasteland.

That's arguable. We don't know if the anti-establishment shtick is still a marketable trait to the general population, I'm sure there are a lot of people that want to go back to "normalcy".

Really though it boils down to:
Economy booming = win
Recession hits = lose

>If you want to come here, you are more than welcome, so long as you do it properly.

You're not required to enter at a port of entry when applying for asylum.

I've had two, I refuse to take more.

Again, you need to actually read what you're responding to. He was trying to make some argument like we need to let everyone in because of colonization, I said that wasn't an argument (for letting in illegal immigrants).

>an applicant must show that she has a well-founded fear of persecution in her home country on account of either race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
And as soon as they find out you are not being persecuted and you simply wanted a free meal and an anchor baby, you get the boot.

>Defending some stupid faggot just because he voted for the president.
pls stop

Attached: le diksuk.jpg (459x345, 16K)

My point stands that we have the duty to defend ourselves and our way of life, because we took this country, colonized it, and made it what it is today. I understand if the comment chain confuses you, but that doesn't erase the relevancy of my posts.

Please just get off the internet.

Seethe libby

I agree, which is why we should be putting money towards more judges and personnel for processing and not just caging them for months at a time, and putting 6 year olds in kangaroo courts as if they can actually defend themselves.

I colonized this thread, I think I'll stay.

>sucking the dick of some fag that said "BREATHTAKING" once
Dilate

Caging makes zero sense, just fire them out of a cannon in a southerly direction.

>We don't know
We actually do. Everyone is pissed at Trump for not following through with what he promised. The majority of people in the US think normalcy is life before all this social politics bullshit. You can't achieve that today with the people who support the current state of the government.

cringe

I collect vintage t shirts. The same shit has been going on since the 60s. Now it’s just hyper accelerated due to the internet like everything else.

>t.american

It's a completely different beast than it was back then. Sure you had retards making shirts like
>I went to roswell!
>I was abducted by aliens!
But it's nothing on the level of what it is today.

If someone decapitates this man, logically they could sell pins of his necked head. That is capitalism yes? Forgiveness please, I don't understand this jew.

who the fuck would buy this? I would be amazed if he got a single sale

Just bought a mug and jacket from his shop. #MAGA BREATHTAKING MAN

Attached: 1558045616922.jpg (250x247, 12K)

Support your brothers and sisters. He's expressing his freedom as an American and a working cog in capitalism. God bless Sark.

There are more pleasant ways to commit suicide

You gonna show us all your vintage Kilroy memorabilia or not user?

Attached: Skin that smokewagon, see what happens.gif (498x364, 377K)

>this dude thinks he's a celebrity when he can barely get 8 likes on twitter
Sure bud, sell that merch, I'm sure it's flying like hotcakes.

Attached: 1525967777206.png (875x720, 874K)

so, this is the power of autism.

...I don't understand. Was "breathtaking" a thing for him before Keanu, or is it as pathetic as I think in that he said that to Keanu, it exploded, and THEN he built this awful Twitter page?

The latter. I want to see some gross fucker try to pick up a hot ass celebrity after they complain that no one wants to date them out of fear, only to be videoed in supreme public rejection and then try to market themselves as "that rejected guy".