If I’ve never played a Minecraft type game before, would I enjoy this?

If I’ve never played a Minecraft type game before, would I enjoy this?

Attached: D0F5503B-A13A-4899-86B6-8D7C3EBEAEA5.jpg (1400x1400, 271K)

Why is he a super sayian?

Pobably moreso; There is a demo for it on both platforms though, just try it.

Oh didn’t know there was a demo, I’ll give it a shot. Thanks user. I hear PS4 is the way to give with this one?

For sure, switch has a 30fps cap and PS4 is 60. I honestly don't think it matters too much though, the game is probably fine on either; There isn't a ton of fast paced action to deal with.

I thought PS4 was also 30 fps, but with no drops, at least from the gameplay I've seen I haven't seen 60 fps. Either way it's the version to get.

This thread was brought you by the power of Sony shills.

0.01 cents were deposited in their account.

play the demo and tell us what you think user!

I only have a Switch but if you have both Switch and PS4 there's really no reason to get it on Switch.

it might be, I only tried the switch demo and it was considerably more choppy. I don't even know where I heard that now that I think about it. The PS4 version feels pretty smooth though.

It's more like Dark Cloud than anything.

Now THIS is the sell that I needed.

Attached: A215E360-9E67-4330-B293-6A490B99B484.jpg (1536x768, 192K)

Depends on why you haven't played Minecraft, obviously it doesn't interest you for reasons.

Because for no reason at all, Dragon Quest has to suck the same artists dick for eternity

Imagine Dark Cloud 2 but with much more emphasis on the town building and with more freedom when it comes to said building.

Does the demo have multiplayer?

Portability

I just never have gotten around to it personally, I’m a stuck in the past zoomer. I don’t really know how it works but my cousins play it all the time and want me to play it with them so I might soon.

Honestly haven't played it either but the sandbox nature doesn't appeal to me. It looks like a game where you just create a world and fuck around doing whatever, I'd get bored too quickly.

Yeah, but is that really worth single digit FPS later in the game?

Sell your fucking switch

That's exactly what it is. Back before story mode was a thing you had to entirely create your own goals since basic survival is trivial and there's not a ton of incentive to go through what little of a gear progression there is.

How does that benefit you?

What's the appeal of these games compared to regular DQ?

Nah I’m getting DQXI on that one lol. Maybe after that though.

I am playing the demo and enjoying it! user was right about the Dark Cloud vibes. Might just buy it.

>tfw couldn't get into the original but this looks and plays better
Should I do it or wait a while for a drop, bros?

>for no reason at all

Yeah, sure, no reason at all...

OH GEE, I DON'T KNOW. Maybe the BUILDING

>couldn't get into the original
Nah just drop it.

What do you actually do in it?

I'll try the demo more and see if I like it this time.

Travel to different islands and restore them by building up the towns and beating monsters.
The first island in 2 has you build up a farming town and cure the land

Is it good fun? I've only played DQXI but I loved it.

Playing the demo and the Dark Cloud feels are strong. Have you played that game? The satisfaction is creating towns and stuff how the NPCs want. It’s something very satisfying for me personally.

It depends on what you want out of it. If you want to just build things you are way better off playing minecraft instead. But if you want to explore and kill things you'll have more fun with this.

Yeah I've enjoyed it so far. Combat still sucks though.

Malroth better be the skeleton captain dude who was bossing me around I grew attatched to that bone bag pretty quick