KINGDOM HEARTS 3

So, I just went back and replayed Kingdom Hearts 3, haven't played since launch and honestly, it's actually pretty good. I admit I was disappointed at launch because I waited 13 years and I was expecting the game of the decade but after 6 months and going back in (on Critical Mode) I enjoyed myself a lot. Could it have been better? Of course but I have high hopes the ReMind DLC will fix majority of the flaws

Attached: sora x kairi in love.png (1011x703, 439K)

nice blog

Try going back to 2 Final Mix, and you'll be reminded how disappointing 3 is by comparison.

Try playing any other game, and you'll be reminded how shit Kingdom Hearts is by comparison.

You'll also remember that KH2 would have been a great spot to end everything.

No Final Fantasy, no Halloween Town no buy. Fuck KH3, it can suck donkey dicks like DDD.

sometimes I like to just pretend it all ended at 2.

3 was the laziest game ever. They could have just released a movie and it would be the same game.

>no Halloween Town
Why Halloween Town for a fucking 3rd time? There is nothing new to add

Its the most asthetically pleasing place. Fuck off niggerfaggot.

I played through Proud and Critical and then FFXV, and suddenly it clicked that KH3 is pretty much FFVXIII with some KH mixed into it. Think about it.
>Airstepping is literally Warpstriking
>Cooking
>Finishers w/ Donald and Goofy are Link Strikes
>Gummi Ship is open world like the Regalia
>Switching keyblades are like switching weapons
>Ultimate Form is Armiger
>Donald and Goofy won't shut the hell up, just like the FFXV gang

That can explain why I saw KH3 as it's own kind of experience apart from KH1 and KH2

Seems like REMIND is the true KH 3. All the shit they are adding

>a bunch of superbosses
>Playable Roxas and Riku in the Keyblade Graveyard
>Oathkeeper
>More cutscenes to flesh out the story

How come Nomura always run out of time making vanilla KH games?

Attached: roxas alpha as fuck.jpg (1618x819, 80K)

>More cutscenes to flesh out the story
are we going to get a cutscene of Sora rescuing Kairi at least? that plot point didn't even bother me, it's just the fact that it all happened off screen.

Blame Square Enix, as always.

The big issue was the lack of "Press triangle to win". The actions were heavy scripted, but it allowed some very nice moments like fighting Xemnas inside the fake Kingdom Hearts.
Meanwhile Xenahort fight was not that great and that cheesy magic system made every boss fight the same.

Nah its shit.

Not him but no jack skellington summon is such a missed oppurtunity

because he’s always between multiple big projects

>I've reduced my expectations in the second attempt, and that's why I have not been disappointed as much as the other time
>This means the game is good

Attached: 1493151241431.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

from the perspective of a "casual" fan (only played the numbered entries) this game was a completely incomprehensible mess

>yfw you land Wrathful Flurry

Attached: 1534432165231.jpg (411x367, 23K)

Masturbating to Aqua feels sweeter and cuter than masturbating to other girls for me.

Aqua is a Goddess

Attached: Aqua Ultimania kh 3.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

It is good dumb frog nigger

Should I do a new playthrough on critical so I can beat ReMind on critical, or just continue off my normal save file?

Might as well do it now. ReMind isn't coming until this winter

At this point all that's left to do is Critical, Lv.1 Critical, and making boss saves. Like in every KH game.

>I am an undemanding person who is satisfied with a mediocre product
>People with more personality and higher level of demand are dumb

Attached: 1560793877212.png (402x398, 126K)

You're still a dumb frog nigger so your opinion doesn't matter

Should I spend my load for our perfect goddess?

>The opinion of people smarter than me who point out my faults doesn't count
because I can not accept that I'm wrong

Attached: 1560131425950.jpg (800x450, 40K)

It's literally her or Larxene for waifu material since everyone else is a child.

I want to hump Aqua's spats while Larxene teases me for being so thirsty.

KH3 was actually a good game and it will be redeemed in the future, probably a while after Re:MIND releases.

KH2 got a lot of shit when it first released, don't let revisionist retards tell you otherwise. It was getting as much shit as kh3 or even more.

Memes like "mash x and triangle to win", "boring filler disney worlds", "cringe dialogues" and "lol cliffhanger ending" existed since KH2.

KH3 will get redeemed just like KH2 did.

Attached: Kino Hearts 3.jpg (1750x1450, 2.75M)

PC release when though

But they shouldn't stop there, they should fix Critical by upping Sora's damage back to 1.25x like in 2FM so fights aren't a drag at Lv1
And do something about Links because as they are they're ridiculously overpowered at any difficulty level

Honestly, this. As much as people like to pretend otherwise, KH2 got shit on release too.

Attached: kh2 on release.jpg (1983x2643, 531K)

Didn't IGN give KH 2 a 7?

I was around on various forums when KH2 released and trust me when i tell you it was getting a shitload of hate.

The most surprising thing about this whole thing to me has been how the biggest complains people had with KH2 are now things they're sad are not present in KH3.

For example, when someone used to talk shit about KH2 there is no way 2 of his complains among other things wouldn't be "the prologue is boring and slow and has too many cutscenes" and "seconds visits are lazy and boring and only there to pad out the playtime".

Now for KH3 i see tons of people saying "KH3 really needed a comfy prologue like Roxas in KH2" and "why didn't they bring back second visits to disney worlds for kh3?", the latter is even more hilarious because half the time it's being followed by "the disney worlds were boring as fuck in kh3".

Goes to show that people just parrot the most popular criticisms from their favorite e-celebs without actually knowing what the fuck they're talking about. Just like the floaty meme which was an issue in games like DDD, 0.2 and BBS but not an actual issue in KH3 despite being present, yet people kept memeing about "floaty combat" despite having NO idea why floaty was bad previously and why it wasn't for KH3.

tldr most people are retarded no nothing casuals who parrot others and they're definitely going to change their opinion on kh3 in due time

Attached: True King Reclaim Your Heart.jpg (1240x720, 782K)

Nobody liked KH2 until the re:MIX came out and suddenly KH2FM was a whole lot more accessible instead of just being limited to people who could be bothered to emulate the translated version or went out of their way to get a nippon copy + a PS2 with some method to boot a different region. I'd still say KH2FM is better than KH3 but only by a hair. Outside of a few annoyances like Donald's voice or the rushed story I think the game play is more fluid and fun than it's ever been. Critical mode did help though, and it definitely needs some bonus bosses that put the combat to a real test to show if it's really as good as 2FM.

Vanilla KH2 deserved a 7.

final mixes always deliver extra ending stuff, so probably. probably another teaser for whatever's next too.

It's literally the most useless cutscene they can add, the process Sora rescuing Kairi is exactly the same as when Sora rescued the others from the reaper heartless. He followed her heart with the power of waking through the hearts of the worlds using his connection to her, found the reaper, destroyed it and took her heart back.

Why show something that has already been shown 10 times already? The important thing was the scene at the island which shows the aftermath and the result of Sora's abuse of the power.

none of this shit solves any of the games problems.

If anything, it was the Midpoint at Hollow Bastion that set the tone for the story. You had the stakes raised, the antagonists gaing the upper hand, and more of the story fleshed out. KH3 has something like this with the Dark World and the Land of Departure, but it all happens immediately after you complete the last world and it gives the pacing of the story backlash. Maybe putting the Destiny Islands on the map or expanding the path to Castle Oblivion could help.

Wait, it DIDN’T end at 2?

Will Nomura follow in the tradition of extended secret endings?

Attached: sora secret ending kh 3.png (1280x720, 701K)

Is critical worth playing?

It might be another secret episode. But this is a numbered game and Nomura has a bunch of crazy ideas in his head again, so I digress.

Kinda?
The game is definitely harder than Proud, but instead of being a fast ballet of death like Critical on 2FM is, it's balanced differently.
Damage you deal is halved (instead of increased) and to avoid Fire spam, they halved the MP bar (which makes you Linkspam instead), when they could have changed Magic to deal supplemental damage or make it more unsafe to cast by adding more recovery frames or removing the "use Magic while running" ability until higher levels.
It's a mode that was not balanced around Lv1 runs sadly.

>Memes like "mash x and triangle to win", "boring filler disney worlds", "cringe dialogues" and "lol cliffhanger ending" existed since KH2.
KH1 you mean

I love how KH2FM autists act like KH2FM isn’t literally press triangle to win

*glows in your path*

Attached: Silver_Rock.png (150x150, 22K)

Play on a difficulty above normal?

I think it's more to do with how magic was designed this time around
Let's compare KH2 and 3 in this aspect
>Fire - Crowd Control for Sora's immediate surroundings
>Blizzard - Standard Magic Missile
>Thunder - Launches enemies
>Magnet - Gathers enemies, counts as finisher, great for Crowd Control, doesn't work on all enemies
>Reflect - small amount of recovery frames, counts as guard, shitton of I-frames, deals damage based on damage guarded, has a finisher, makes coffee, please fucking nerf SE

>Fire - Standard Homing Magic Missile that can be spammed like it's KH1 all over again
>Blizzard - Magic Missile + Flowmotion on plane surfaces only so not very reliable
>Thunder - AoE that hits target and everyone around him
>Water - Barrier that deals damage + Homing Magic Missile
>Aero - AoE gathering around it's area+ Flowmotion Jump effect that fucks up combat but it's great for enviroment exploration and sequence breaking

Overall I'd say that in KH3, Magic is mostly damage sticks and would have been better off if they expanded on the enviromental effects and had the Flowmotion effects be less situational and/or more benefitial to combat
If every magic had its own Flowmotion that contributed in combat, I think it would have been more well received

(You) deserve a 0.

*teleports in your path*

Attached: Sniper.png (366x313, 63K)