Will XIV last or will Classic and 9.0 be the nail in the coffin and kill the game?

Will XIV last or will Classic and 9.0 be the nail in the coffin and kill the game?

Attached: solus.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tubzbuster/status/1148947931619352578
youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/worldstatus/
youtu.be/6AS8BmQtJTk
youtube.com/watch?v=XDTF2DB5mpQ
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/74722a71d12/
clips.twitch.tv/SucculentDrabBisonHumbleLife
youtube.com/watch?v=96WX35MMg8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz9cHHmJacc
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027281790/
youtube.com/watch?v=1fwoQh0Jxy8
thegamer.com/final-fantasy-xiv-blizzard-crossover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XIV is just hitting its stride. Classic will be an oddity for zoomers and a brief walk down memory lane for boomers, and WoW living to see 9.0 would be a miracle at this stage.

/vg/

I want Classic to succeed so there's a chance of FFXI progression servers.

So is there no way to get the fairy name to show up during combat?
hope this shit gets patched back in

>Will XIV last
Unless something catastrophic happens, yes. They are playing it as safe as possible to make sure that such a thing never happens though. Most shit pieces of content are insulated from the content that people sub to the game for, so even failures like Diadem or Masked Carnivale don't affect the game.

I want WoW to succeed so the refugees go back the way they came from.

Attached: 1561403835779.png (1140x1080, 1.62M)

>two threads again.
Can't you fucks just check the catalog before you make another thread?

Is Shadowbringers the Wrath of the Lich King of FFXIV?

I still don't totally believe that Classic will last past the honeymoon stage but I hope I'm proven wrong.

based
they're already shitting up feedback sections with
"stop making MSQs" garbage

What does that mean?

XIV has strong patches and then fucking dies until the next one, that's just how it goes
Classic will hold a steady playerbase for a very, very long time
9.0 will be strong too
All of them will exist and succeed simultaneously because they all fill different niches despite being in the same genre, no matter how much you wish for another to fail

Attached: 2.jpg (1678x944, 198K)

Possibly? It's the most Kino story so far. In fact, I think story wise it's in a league of its own. Combat wise, it's straight up cata.

Cata
Loss of stances, button pruning, streamlining of resources, you're in your Cata phase

Just wait until they fix AST and SCH.

and thats a good thing!

So what is the status of DNC?
Do its buffs make up for the shit damage, or is it totally worthless in its current form?

It will last, XIV has a really strong playerbase that didn't move since ARR, it only started to show a lot of growth with Shadowbringers, if WoW becomes popular again is a good thing for us since we stay with the same numbers we had on SB and the WoWtards leave.

>WoW living to see 9.0 would be a miracle at this stage.
If you said 11.0 or 12.0 I might believe you, they will hawk it until it has 1000 users.

Attached: expansion.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Shadowbringers is the burning crusade of FFXIV. It’s a modern video game, unlike WoW.

>zoomers will stick to bfa, quitting classic by level 15
>weebs and trannies will stick to xiv
>classic is going to be pure, unfiltered boomers

Attached: 1435516419266.jpg (292x315, 14K)

the nanosecond WoW starts making less money than it costs to develop Activision will pull the plug.
If the mass subscriber bleed situation is as bad as they say, in the very least WoW will go into maintenance mode in the near future.

There's a toggle for it somewhere. I think it's in the Character Config menu.

>modern
>still using server tick
>which WoW got rid of in burning crusade
haha

Why do garlands all have that forehead pimple. Did they say why in a cutscene

>They are playing it as safe as possible to make sure that such a thing never happens though.
Ironically one of the things I saw the game get a lot of criticism for towards the end of Stormblood is the one thing that pretty much ensures that it will just keep chugging along. People were bitching and moaning near the end of Stormblood about how the game never really changes, that every patch is another new trial and 4 boss raid, the unceasing tome grind with new tomes constantly coming out and invalidating the old ones, etc. It's just more of the same over and over.

Yet that's what works for them. They don't feel the need to reinvent the wheel every two years and just put out more of the same stuff that their players keep playing. Might not bring in tons of new people but it keeps the game going.

BfA is done for and all the twitch kiddies
and e-celeb faggots are going to descend upon Classic like a swarm of locusts.
The only true respite is to stick to private servers while the paypiggy retards are stuck with Asmongold and his zoomer legions.

Don't forget the streamers!

Attached: 10891656_913509715348986_5027374592529253918_n.jpg (480x453, 16K)

Pureblood Garleans grow a «third eye»

>running a dungeon roulette
>get a jump potion'd White Mage who whines about having to DPS and eventually just stands around spamming Cure.

Oy vey.

Sometime during the Gaurda plot. It's a third eye for increased spatial perception.

>XIV friend links me this for bantz twitter.com/Tubzbuster/status/1148947931619352578
>skim through the replies
>every single posters profile pic is an anime girl, the trans flag or furshit
Literally all of them, not even exaggerating
Pretty funny

You wish, streamers like asmon will stay on classic and will defecate all over it with their fanbases of zoomers, they wont leave their streamers.
Classic is already a mess:
youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ

Streamers will all stick to one server and play with eachother
Not even their zoomzoom followers will find classic worth playing beyond level 15 and settle for just watching
Every other server is going to be pure, unfiltered kino

Layering is confirmed gone by week 1
>b-but they wont wait and see
sure

Reminder WoL is a Based Sex Haver that soloed Pa'jeet better than Thancred. Runar got WoL's sloppy miqoslut seconds. Don't listen to cuck job posting, WoL is an alpha male harem protagonist.

Attached: Pa'jeet.jpg (800x1400, 99K)

based!

Attached: 1435067960692.jpg (662x808, 224K)

I play both games since ARR so I you can't get rid of me

Attached: cato.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

9.0 needs to be a massive overhaul & listen to community feedback

if 9.0 is just another island with some features people like removed (like the new HOA) & a new shitty feature no one likes added in, WoW is going to be in serious trouble

Weakest part of the MSQ was this dude right here, he initially poses as a huge threat but then you end up fake killing him alone and he kinda just fucks off

>He really believes that

Attached: bruh.jpg (959x479, 71K)

Why are cats such assholes?

Blizz is never going to fix anything.
They've been making empty promises and ignoring player feedback out of pure spite for ages, they won't suddenly change.
The only thing that can save WoW is a mercy killing.

what's to stop me, RIGHT NOW, buying skips for Dark Knight and Black Mage and Red Mage

enjoy your bunny girls (male)

Attached: wow.jpg (612x212, 16K)

>buying a skip for a class that starts at 50
seems like a waste desu

I'm pretty sure Wow has more trannies than FFXIV

They're going to change because the game is dying for real this time and they're going to lose their jobs if it continues like this

that's not even remotely close to true

Honestly WoL could've beat him the first time if it kept going.

It does have a lot of trannies, but if you point it out how can they even defend their dead game? Let them have that alteast.

>literally "no u"
sorry but no, XIV is notoriously bad for trannies
I say this through experience with every FC I've joined

if it's true, they're quiet about it
across every online game I've played, I've only ever run into HRT discussion in XIV

>Play MOP
>Play XIV
>Play Legion
>Play XIV

The next WoW expansion is going to be good since I only play good expansions

bet Runar doesn't even get seconds,he just gets pegged instead

>Do its buffs make up for the shit damage, or is it totally worthless in its current form?
Yes but majority of DNC players have no fucking idea what they're doing. The job has the skill ceiling of HW MCH at 80, despite appearing initially simple. If you have a shit group and a shit dancer, DNC isn't worth it. In a strong group a strong DNC is good.

>it's an "au ra wont shut the fuck up about gender issues"
it's always the fucking au ra

finally someone understands how A team and B team work

What is it about the lizard girls specifically that attracts so many mentally ill people?
Never understood this.

So are my friends just SOL if they wanna start playing and my datacenter has no preferred worlds?

Attached: 1562351462123.png (817x693, 489K)

I felt the same thing, but he ran away everytime acting like he was some hot shit

Your fault for playing on aether.

What's the correct way to play DNC?

It's a typical set up of the MC "learning" his opponent as they fight them each time. WoL also powers up (literally levels up) over time. It's an especially common trope in JP vidya. The idea is that Ran'jit is stuck in his old ways and inability to change makes him lose.

Primal my guy

Attached: 1540572449539.png (977x924, 1.04M)

Saving feathers and espirit for buff windows like trick attack, technical step, battle lit.

>Healer thinks casting physick is going to make me survive a double pull.
>RDM can't find his aoe buttons and proceeds to Jolt II the entire dungeon and somehow also does half my single target dps (GNB).
>Final boss frogs himself as a final insult.

Attached: Reinhard is diappointed.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

Apparently you can create characters late night/morning in a data center without preferred worlds sometimes, not sure if it's true.

>Healer thinks casting physick is going to make me survive a double pull.

Literally me

Attached: yang.png (500x375, 151K)

How i get the new frog meme outfit

>>RDM can't find his aoe buttons and proceeds to Jolt II the entire dungeon
Why are there so many retards in this game who don't understand the concept of AOE?

I have PLD and WHM at 80, currently leveling BRD. What's the most fun magic DPS job? I want to do all role questlines.

He makes the best faces

So basically you should only be using saber dances while you're at max Esprit and feather dances when you're at four feathers and you get a flourish proc?

B L M
L
M

>Eyes of the Creator
>only a few peopledoing that mechanic
>Wipe robo is dragged into lava
>Wipes multiple times
>Everyone is fighting
>by miracle we did it
Pretty sure someone said a no no word but got blocked from showing it. Like Jesus people read the chat and we told y'all multiple times

Attached: 1562860892226m.jpg (675x1024, 76K)

>layering is confirmed gone by week 1
this is an outright lie, they said it was staying till phase 2 (~3 months)

blm

>In a strong group a strong DNC is good.
This right here, but to be honest, not only do you need to squeeze it for all its worth to get any sort of mileage out of it, you also depend heavily on your party, both in terms of lineup and skill. Add RNG rotations into the mix, it's not a bad job but others achieve more with less. It definitely needs a small bump up in potencies.

>here's your caster gear bro

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (450x549, 279K)

Can't blame the healer when you can do that with a DRK that uses TBN and maybe 1-2 CD's.

Unless the server is classified as "congested", it will unlock at like 5:00 AM once enough people leave, so you can create your character then.

If the server is congested that means it's permanently locked 24/7 until the devs decide otherwise.

I think you underestimate how important the pretend-success of WoW is for the image of the entire company. They would literally rather pay people to play the game right now than to admit that it's failing and in serious trouble.

why does all caster gear look like fucking shit?

Exodus and Lamia, tell them to create a character at midnight. Those are open right now.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/worldstatus/

how does that one tank spell that reduces your hp to 1 work
what do i as a healer do

>this number bigger so it do more damage!!!!!
assuming they read the tooltips in the first place

It's literally this.

Attached: The pug Bard experience 1.jpg (1033x2902, 228K)

Don't forget to mention how every job has gotten better and more fun to play with the exception of SCH and AST. Now fuck off and dilate.

If you're on Exodus, Famfrit or Lamia then those will open up every weeknight for several hours, not sure about the weekend though. Anything else and they're shit out of luck until congested status gets manually changed back to standard.

Attached: The pug Bard experience 2.jpg (1033x2893, 262K)

Robes and other long garments for lore reasons and because silly hats and garish folds genuinely make you better at magic

Superbolide tanks the GNB's HP to 1 and then immediately gives them total invincibility. Spam Cure II or oGCD heals on them to get them back up since nothing can hurt them in the interim.

WoW barely scraping by with a "steady" playerbase isn't enough with their overinflated marketing budget.

I had a white mage spam cure 3 the entire dungeon because 3 is bigger than 2. He was out of mp 15 seconds into every pull.

Nothing, let them die for using a spell they don't need to use unless they are about to die or a boss mechanic requires it. They gotta learn how to tank.

great hair

Attached: 326.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

No. Shadowbringers is Shadowbringers you dumb fucking nigger.

Classic is going to be 90% zoomers.
People having nostalgia for WoW as their first MMO are already zoomers by themselves. Go play a proper MMO for once you dumb cunt.

Think of it as hallowed ground but it consumes all of your current HP aside from 1 to activate. Just heal them back up, they're invulnerable for 8s.

youtu.be/6AS8BmQtJTk

I would play as male if we had the chance of making a character like him

>he says while posting on a website based on japanese culture and anime/manga in particular

>every job has gotten better
>exception of SCH and AST
>AST
Fuck outta here.

>WoW finally dies
>it's just an MMO that copied WoW but with an anime aesthetic and trannies

It's like poetry

When did 2004 become the cut-off point for zoomers

Here is that image combined.

Attached: 1552111755439.jpg (1032x5738, 703K)

Since we're the 14th member of the 13 asicans they were sundered. I feel like we originally summoned Hydelyn but when everything went to shit she stored a part of our soul with her and was reborn on the source

>room-temp IQ "ironic" post
it rhymes

We heard your cries AST so we are adding a brand new skill named Combust 4 that has 50 potency.

Attached: combust.png (916x356, 45K)

tanks lost their stances, MNKs haven't shut the fuck up about how much they lost, NINs TCJ no longer costs ninki so you no longer need to make your ninki rotation line up with your ninjutsu rotation making it braindead now
Game got pruned hard as fuck, but stay biased weebshit

Last leak was from an addon claiming 1.7mil and that was during the worst point in BfA
Enjoy your 1mil peak though I guess

>XIV gives up and just copies WoW
>becomes popular

Crazy

The very core of FFXIV being a story driven experience makes it already fundamentally different from WoW, you know absolutely nothing about MMOs you retarded zoomer.

>only good looking gunblade other than the lion heart (which the only two other gunbreakers in existence already use) is the fae manatrigger

why

Founded on it, no longer based
Jap shit used to compose 50%+ of boards, now it's under 10% of boards
Go outside you disgusting weeb

Unlike WoW we actually have oGCD abilities.

Calm down blizzdrone, you're talking out of your ass.

>It has more cut-scenes therefore it's entirely different

Dilate

Done

Wasn't even enough to get one job to 80

Attached: asfs.jpg (717x415, 138K)

scaevan magitek is my preferred one.

>rabid weebs now get to defend their anime-WoW
crazy

>we get off gcds to press inbetween gcds so we press buttons twice as fast!
meanwhile your gcd is twice as long

I think Alphinaud is making me gay

>Founded on it, no longer based
Time for you to go back

>not using the exploding pvp spiked club.

Focus on healing the tank to full ASAP, cure III, bediction, whatever. It's the "oh shit" button for gunbreakers so you should go "oh shit" as a healer too.

All the boards were added over time so otakus could talk about video games, movies and literature too. You're the invader here, you have to go back.

go ERP with some bunnygirls (male) faggot
or this guy

If I want to play a job this fast which WOW class should I play?

Attached: wtf.webm (872x488, 2.73M)

Yeah no shit. It's only like 300k for a fate. And there's no important rewards, so I'm just going to do mine 10 a week for the challenge log until I finish it all.

I wish I could get into FFXIV.
Looks fun, even if its just a themepark experience.
Hope you guys have fun with it.

Attached: 1502411774501.jpg (595x599, 87K)

>meanwhile your gcd is twice as long
Dipshit spotted, 2.5 GCD is followed by approximately 0 jobs after skill-speed or spell-speed are applied, please find a different dead horse to beat when you're bored at work

Boy am I tired of crafting autists throwing their tiny penises around and undercutting into losing money just to spite me.

>NINs TCJ no longer costs ninki so you no longer need to make your ninki rotation line up with your ninjutsu rotation making it braindead now
Nigger NIN is by far the most difficult it's been since it's release
>Last leak was from an addon claiming 1.7mil and that was during the worst point in BfA
It was literally a month after the start of the expansion

You have a fundamental misunderstanding as to how Yea Forums and its boards came to be, newfriend.

>The only good gunblade is the starting one
>Only because it's the closest thing we have to a Garlean gunblade

Just give me an Heirsbane already Yoshi you fucking hack.

Attached: 1532466620256.jpg (461x600, 51K)

the expanding gunblade thing is cool too bad it looks like shit sheathed

>Focus on healing the tank to full ASAP
>cure III
Please leave.

The highest APM job in XIV is still lower than the lowest APM class in WoW currently, even with gutted ogcds.

All that work and no damage.

You can't make character like him because WoL is a fucking virgin beta male cuck

>theme park MMO

Well I mean as long as XIV makes new rides it'll probably keep growing. I love it's existence because it's a gross weeb and tranny containment game

based

Attached: nox wizard.jpg (480x360, 23K)

NIN became braindead with the removal of ninki on TCJ

>Nigger NIN is by far the most difficult it's been since it's release
VERY strong argument, this really made me think

Skill speed is an incredibly weak stat, as most of its value comes from increasing the damage of dots and autos
Compared to gearing for haste in WoW which all goes into raw haste, cutting your base 1.5s GCD (1.0s on some classes) down by maybe 40% in a good set

>pajeet still at it

It doesn't just have "more cutscenes", almost every piece of content is story driven. It's very close to being a proper single player JRPG rather than an MMO when it comes to its mainquest.

>that long ass gcd thanks to consoles

They’re gonna remake it on a new engine. Its so obvious XIV ain’t going anywhere

Rapidly pressing the same button over and over again doesn't count for much in my eyes. And yes, I'm playing both games right now.

Sure is hard pressing 4 buttons on your RAZER mouse every 1.5 seconds.

>people can no longer deny its success and look for any way to insult it

unholy DK or feral druid
NINs fun on the opener, I agree, the other 50 seconds of the minute outside of your burst windows are very fun pressing 123 124 125

What server? I need to buy some cheap Gathering gear.

Nigger please just be honest and fish for gunblade suggestions
>Ruby Tide/Crimson Lotus gunblade for a curved sword
>Scaevan Magitek for a discount Lion Heart
>Shire Bayonet for a silver sword, fairly close to Revolver
>Deepgold Bayonet for something close to Hyperion
>Doman Steel for a House Fortemps gunblade
>Molybdenum Gunblade/Nabaath Manatrigger
>Titania gunblade or Wakasa Shin/Yaita if you hate yourself
>Gunblade of the Forgiven (pic related) if you want to pretend to be a gunpaladin

Attached: 1543507511542.png (128x128, 24K)

thanks falseflagging feet man

14 is utter shit so the fact its lasted this long means it prob has another 10 years in it. I paid £5+sub to play it during ARR event and even that buggy and unoptimised mess was better than the reboot. I paid nothing for the beta and I still felt ripped off

That doesn't really matter for much when you're hammering the same three to five buttons for an entire encounter.

Yeah, it's a pretty good one.
>(job) is bad because the resource it required was removed!
>Nevermind the resource required no management whatsoever in the first place!

>nins opener is 27 seconds long
>123 124 125
>have to repeat the trick attack autism right after

It's what WHM niggers spam all day long so I figured it's the strongest heal you have.

I main SCH so forgive me.

>IN MY THEME PARK SINGLE PLAYER MMO WE HAVE TO PRESS SLIGHTLY MORE BUTTONS!

Why don't you fags just play an actually difficult game instead of bragging about your ability to play dress up and ERP?

I just beat ARR and so much stuff unlocked I'm at a lost for what to do

Nah.

Did you say......curved sword?

It's Nidhogg weapons that have no competition where we both could earn decent money but he's obsessed with undercutting his shit with 20% every time he adjusts his prices. It's insanely frustrating having to deal with this shit when there's no reason for it.

Did you guys just learn the phrase theme park

>WoW player gets btfo so hard he resorts to false flagging
every single time

>Its success

I mean, it literally just copied most of it from WoW so I'm not shocked. Glad people enjoy it?

It's a strong, very short range AoE heal. If you see a WHM spamming it, god forbid to heal up a single target, slap them.

Comes with silver-and-gold variant (Crimson Lotus) in Ala Mhigo

Attached: 1538630888866.png (128x128, 23K)

>talk about how slow ffxiv is
>I ask what I want to play if I want things to go fast
>hurr nin is braindead

retard, answer my question

Sure, but I hope you are not implying WoW is that "difficult" game you are talking about. Game has always been braindead easy.

They got in on Exodus, thanks guys. Sucks they can't get the exp buff though.

Attached: 1552368018959.png (631x549, 605K)

It's worse because the fucking protagonist WoL is a fucking beta male virgin cuck he can't fuck any women the microdick jap cuck devs push eternal bond tranny marriage as the romance in this shit game

WHM/RDM/DRG/DRK
Anything else I should try?

Just do crystal tower and continue to skip cutscenes till there's voiced dialogue

>Nevermind the resource required no management whatsoever in the first place!
Oh you could have told me you were a clueless retard
If you didn't think lining up having 80 ninki for when TCJ came around and having trick come off CD at the same time throughout the fight without overcapping ninki wasn't 99% of optimization don't even talk to me
It's even worse than what happened to DRG in SB when they made Geirskogul stop consuming blood so you never had to consider it possibly falling off

I already said unholy/feral

what's wrong with SCH? it's still fucking OP as heck, AST is miserable but kinda fun because you actually need to put more effort to do the same shit the other two healers do.

Whats the best looking MCH gun?
I saw someone with a revolver that was pretty cool.

Do the Crystal Tower alliance-raids if you want to enjoy Shadowbringers a bit more (and you probably will end up doing so anyways because of the alliance-raids roulette, it gives great EXP). The Coils of Bahamut 8-man raids are done by approximately nobody, but it ties up loose ends from 1.X and gives more flavor to the setting so if you're interested you can set up a party-finder and note down you're going to be watching the cutscenes.

MCH if you have low ping

Wanderer's Pistol? have fun grinding pvp for it.

Nah not falseflagging at all.
I used to play FFXIV back in 1.0 and then back in 2.1 or later, I am not sure about that, Last I remember is being at a town that was being rebuilt, Mor Dhona I think. Got to end game and farmed my gear doing some runs here and there as a WAR. Never got too interested in the game though.

Attached: 1501885024473.png (365x318, 18K)

No-effort shitposters usually latch onto one phrase for about three months and don't change it until they're met with 0 responses when they use it.

SCH mains are annoyed it's good at healing but shitty at damage.

People don't like that scholar has less than 5 damage buttons, it's the strongest healer right now but old scholars don't want that, they want damage.

WoW is piss easy but FFXIV is too. It's weird to see WoW and XIV fags arguing when the entire genre is basically impossible to lose at unless you've had a stroke.

SCH damage is pretty ass right now. Art of war does less damage than holy and can't even stun. Running Dungeons is lame as fuck compare to WHM who can ogcd heal and blow everything up.

The Galvus family produces great characters, excluding Varis. I wonder how they're going to write Zenos as anti hero?

Attached: 1556467443107.png (1000x563, 605K)

You were probably seeing Revolver of the Wanderer which is pretty schway. You can get it from PvP, though I had a retainer drag me home one out of the blue after explorations.

Attached: 1551820495261.png (128x128, 25K)

Just accept guys, WoW is way faster than XIV even with OGCDS and some people can't deal with this, it doesn't mean XIV has worse game design or something.

It's funny how two games can be literally the same but with a different coat of paint their fanbases will autistically defend every aspect of their game
It's genuinely fucking weird

Attached: ௵.jpg (249x174, 6K)

I don't care about the damage. Pressing one button just isn't fun.

Give it back its old kit and cut its damage by half and I will be happy.

It's faster but all that really means is I'm slapping the same small handful of buttons more times in the same stretch. XIV jobs have more going on than WoW classes do, hell White Mage is more complicated than a good number of WoW classes.

FSH

>WoW is piss easy but FFXIV is too

This makes me think very hard sometimes, if it's so easy why it's so hard to find good players. I can count in one hand the number of good healers I meet in WoW.

Have the servers been shit all day or is it just me?

>WoW is way faster
Here is your rotation bro. It has double the GCD speed!
youtube.com/watch?v=XDTF2DB5mpQ

be nice, they finished their primals and have nothing to do anymore

Imagine being this mad.

I'll be forced to report you as impersonating Yea Forums staff if you keep insisting on backseat moderating.

>do leveling roulette as BLM
>get Tam-Tara, great
>everybody there is a sprout in the tank (GLD) doesn't go into tank stance
>ask them repeatedly to activate Iron Will, using auto-translate, sound effects and everything to get their attention
>say fuck it, tell the healer to keep me up while I pull everything
>at some random point the tank finally goes into tank stance
>and then they leave tank stance two pulls later
>at the end of the dungeon the healer goes "BLM tank ftw" and gives me my sole comm

What I really don't get is that the GLD had level 30+ gear (but apparently no soulstone), and never once used Shield Lob, so they're undoubtedly completely ignoring the job quests.
How the fuck do you get that far without realizing that tank stance is important?

Attached: 1440973832240.jpg (741x486, 42K)

there's also this one

Attached: handmortar.jpg (1024x576, 212K)

I scrolled through it for a bit and didn't see a single trans flag
Why are you so obsessed with trannies?

It's true and this is why many people are quitting WoW today, being fast isn't fun if you don't have more than 2-3 buttons to push. Hopefully devs wake up and unprune stuff and XIV stops pruning too since it seems they're following blizzard with this.

literally more buttons than SCH/AST

I don't get why people brag about 1.5 gcd in this game. it's a fucking pain in the ass.

I know a lot of MCH mains have cramped hands doing that shit. Pressing every button each time per .75 seconds is exhausting.

RDM AoE's aren't NEW skills, so people probably didn't even put the AoE versions on their bars.

then just play WHM? why the need to make all healers equal? i rather have it be gimped in some way and strong in another than just have all classes be generic with a different flavor.

No way man, they'll just continue downsizing and keep it on life support for as long as they can. WoW and its characters is 50% of their brand (49% is DVA, 1% is all the other games combined).

Makai handgun. Again from pvp. the AF4 gun is pretty neat though.

>3 GCDs
>CD rotation based on bursting with high mana and entering a recovery phase
so DRK?

I found one like 3 posts in and another a few posts below it
go dilate

Attached: Capture.jpg (606x124, 11K)

Common dude, I don't play WoW nowadays because it's full of bad design but Arcane was always dumb like this, it's like linking warrior spamming fel cleave.

Streamers blowing up layering so Blizzard has to act is a good thing.
Streamers creating circlejerks so they have an entire server sucking their dick and giving them special treatment is a bad thing.

That's not a trans flag retard

Fairy, one of the larger servers, literally has a guild called LGBTQ+

>DPS has barely more buttons than a healer
WoW has more interesting healers than XIV I find personally but it really doesn't matter in the long run. Would I love Disc Priest or MW Monk in XIV? Sure. Am I going to play WoW over XIV just for that? Meh, probably not.

its yami yugi holy shit
i want that hat

FFXIV has server wide LGBT parades

I jumped shipped to WHM. The problem is that the other healers are unfun now and they weren't in SB.

>why the need to make all healers equal?
good question, they were fine before

>People acting like every company isn't jumping on the gay train these days for the PR.

>Crystal Tower raids
>Go to Waking sands and unlock the primal hardmodes with Urianger, you can also unlock Coils to tie up some plotlines but good luck finding people to do that
>Hildibrand quests, start in Ul'dah
>Unlock 2 new jobs, SAM and RDM, also in Ul'dah

Do these in any order, they are the most important. After that you can go around the world picking up those blue quests to unlock new level 50 dungeons, or hard modes for the ARR dungeons.

Don't worry much about the main story for now, you have to do literally 100 quests before you even begin Heavensward and many people burn themselves out trying to reach it. Don't be afraid of doing some random side shit while progressing through the worst part of the MSQ, it will massively pick it up after you do "Keeper of the Lake", but you still have a long way to go to get there.

>MW/disc
you have good taste at least, healing in XIV is boring as fuck compared to WoW
you can't really compare the two though, the most braindead DPS would unarguably be RDM where you just press the glowing button on double the GCD - sure it has more buttons than arcane but they're without a doubt equally stupid

>2019................ I am forgotten...........

Attached: 1551651398028.png (1525x1080, 2.46M)

Except they weren't because people went out of their way to say WHM was in the cuckshed because it didn't boost raid dps.

memes aside, no it doesn't

more dps buttons maybe, but even the newly streamlined healers with role actions and dps abilities culled still have double or triple the buttons of that joke

that video makes RDM look high IQ

As she should be.

And yet all the faggots play FFXIV it's been like that since it's launch
FFXIV was full faggot until it became unpopular and all the trannies are pretending to be pol during prime time

>that video makes RDM look high IQ
it really, really doesn't

>tfw I love RDM
I like rotational flow more than complexity for complexity's sake, but I see your point.
I don't know why Squeenix/Yoshi P has such a hard time balancing the healers and I'd say it's one of the few things WoW has going for it at the moment. Except in Mythic+, healer balance is fucking terrible in Mythic+.

The fucking microdick jap cuck devs won't add WoL fucking npc women because they're pushing the faggot tranny eternal bond shit

Blizzard is the one with dedicated tranny spaces at their cons though

ESO won an award for being pro-LGBT.
GW2 has a laundry list of that shit as well.
If WoW thought it'd make them money Azshara would turn out to be trans.
The only people who give a shit are people obsessed with identity politics.

but you're in the 80 SMN quest.

I wish I could forget about half of that expansion. People like to shit on ARR but at least it wasn't full of nonsensical bullshit like everything involving Ala Mhigo.

And yet FFXIV is the home of trannies because trannies love anime shit and girly men

ESO let you fuck the dunmer waifu 14 forces you be a fucking virgin beta male cuck loser

ESO doesn't let you fuck anyone you dumb pajeet piece of trash.

Yes, they were.

>people
I'm not "people". I don't give a shit about raid utility or personal dps. I want the job to be fun. That is literally all. I don't care about balance. I don't care about which healer has a sliver more potency than the other. WHM is the only healer left that is remotely fun this expansion because it is the least changed.

I don't care if cards make savage more random. I'd rather have them actually do something then be exactly the same. That's the fucking point of a random draw. And if they really wanted to "fix" WHM in the way people complained, all they would have had to do was give it oGCD damage cooldowns so it was basically the inverse of SCH.

>WoW has fun healers
>XIV has fun dpsers
>both games have boring tanks

Is there any mmo with funs tanks?

Attached: 1561432751461.gif (300x300, 521K)

It doesn't, lol.

Fuck you bitch you fuck the dunmer waifu you faggot fantasy 14 cuck

One of these days I'm going to find a coil group

is late game even doable with MKB or some shit? im gonna go fucking nuts with M+KB trying to press all the fucking buttons for rotations as a BLM

no

>find a market and make millions from it
>2 new people enter and the price is halved within 24 hours

Every time.

I don't know but BLM is smooth as butter on controller.

I see no reason xiv and classic can't both succeed, they appeal to different demographics

As an rsham I understand completely, classes just aren't balanced around mythic+
I think the problem with healing in XIV boils down to healers in XIV are just too strong
Medica II is straight up better than a 3 minute CD in WoW, meanwhile there's nowhere near as much raid/tank damage

I don't really know of any, they're pretty much always an easier to play DPS that runs in first

Attached: 1429152571531.jpg (900x608, 84K)

What is wrong with you, legitimately.

ESO has the chad tanks

Made for having her asshole permanently loosened up.

How good is Dark Knight? Almost reached Heavensward content and been interested in it and the Mechanist too. But the DK seems more fun for the edge factor

>google search for an in-game shot of the forgiven weapon
>get a Fordola render instead
hmm

Attached: 1533303939150.png (620x974, 369K)

For sure, it's nice that there are going to be multiple MMOs out that cater to different groups instead of them all trying to appeal to everyone
All the people shitposting about classic wont play it, which is perfect really

14 could been good fucking game if the protagonist wasn't forced be a fucking beta male virgin cuck by the tinydick jap devs it fucking close to a good game if it didn't have beta male virgin WoL and cuck shit

Best way to do it is to get some FC pals.

Just one buddy is enough to get through if you plan on playing unsynced. It's easy as shit but it's better than nothing if you just want the story and bonus dialogue with Alisaie

No it does not. You sit there and hold right click.
t. played ESO 4 years.

This

Great, now I have to level SMN once I'm done with MCH.

Attached: 1551592877991.jpg (865x1080, 365K)

how do I get into shadownegroes
absolute noob here

Monopoly is bad user.

Buy xpac, get MSQ quest skip optional pack on mog station, profit

Lalas are subhuman

Attached: 1562808934235.jpg (475x636, 26K)

In terms of story it's fantastic and really difficult to top. Besides that it has literally no endgame, and i mean absolutely no fucking endgame so you're basically grinding old content to collect shit, or unsubscribe until the next big content patch (devs/yoshi-p even encourage you to do so).

You buy the base game and see if you like the world at all. Then you buy Shadowniggers and play through two expansions worth of story and maybe do all the content that came out on the side as you go.

any healer who does that in any mmo is trash

Anyone got that japanese chart that shows which jobs nips are liking the most?

its literally the most popular its ever been right now you retard

>buy the cashshop goyim!

Attached: 1562879781039.jpg (869x627, 138K)

I don't get why people don't like Zenos. He's the only "villain" that isn't some morally grey character, a victim of circumstances, some sob story, or dindu nuffin.

Imagine playing on NA servers, or even worse, NA streamer servers. Literally a non-issue anywhere else.

>buy the game and the shadowbringers expansion
>play for 300 hours getting through the main story + 2 previous expansions
>get to Shadowbringers content
>enjoy

Attached: Kinobringers.jpg (640x853, 97K)

You fucking job to a pajeet and your waifus get stolen fuck off with the story being good it fucking shit

I'm on Famfrit and my connection status went from Excellent to Good and I've seen people stop in their tracks and then rush forward. I hope it's not me, but i wouldn't think it is

Its either that or waste your time grinding content no one plays anymore.

Btw, you can't powerlevel dungeons like in WoW. You have to level match in order to quests to count

It's still my favorite tank but it was dumbed down significantly and not having abyssal drain spam anymore really sucks. Proper cooldown timing to thwart tank busters/raid wide with blackest night, reprisal, dark missionary and dark mind feels really good, because they're all relatively short cooldowns and rewarding to use correctly.

Everything else about it is pretty eh right now.

Glad to see you're still here. Still upset that Thancred was allowed to have a cool moment and that Y'shtola takes Hrothgar dicks?

That's just a chart from Reddit that's been translated to jap

Sure he is. He's a prince of a militant empire founded by an evil wizard and his daddy didn't love him.

is this the same guy in every thread assblasted about watching his waifu get fucked after spending thousands on commissions of his fetish shit

Attached: 1496618859346.jpg (207x244, 4K)

what class should I play if I have minimum 180 ping

That looks pretty neat. Then again, i don't play caster and change my glams way too often.

>decide to farm the skallic caster gear
>read posts from a year ago about people doing dozens of runs and getting fucking nothing
>get my drop first run

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

Stay the fuck off Lamia because fuck you. Stay away from Exodus because dramafags.

Zeno doesn't give a fuck about any of that.

I think it's the Dark Souls of FFXIV

mch

>It's a "circumstances pull Alisaie away from the main party" episode

Attached: 1533404772858.jpg (2048x1393, 794K)

MCH

PLD is built to work on like 300 ping

I'm guessing that's paladin?
what's mch

To jump directly into it? Buy the complete edition for $60, then buy a $25 story skip potion on Mogstation, then buy a $25 leveling skip potion to instantly level any job to 70.

Or, instead of paying $110 like a complete faggot you can play the trial up to level 35 and decide if you like the game, then go through the kino HW story, then rush through SB, then get to Kinobringers in a way that the story will impact you more

Not NIN or MCH. Other than that you can do decently at any.

Samurai or Black lives matter mage

It's almost like they changed the dropped system for your party make up always gets stuff they need rather than stuff they don't.

Join Ultros.

You fucking losers defending the microdick jap devs cucking the WoL you fucking cucks want the WoL be a fucking beta male loser bitch lmao

>tfw msq roulette is so fucking shitty but the xp is too good to pass

Attached: watermelonclaire.png (924x896, 528K)

Cool headcanon. I'm sure it's an accident that the anime psychopath has the childhood background of an anime psychopath.

I wish the MSQ had a duty where you're rampaging as a new Lightwarden before you learn how to contain the excess Light

Attached: D_MCp2MXoAEUx-G.jpg (2480x3508, 423K)

You mean kino

There are plenty of other girls that haven't been taken by the Hrothgar cock, don't worry. Maybe you would prefer M'naago? Or Yugiri?

The issue there is unless you have a FC thats willing to dedicate time to raising you up, most ARR and HW content is dead

machinist

HEes really not a villain. If anything he's a tragic hero. He not only represents what the WoL could have become, but he also represent the player themselves who care about new experiences and increasing challenges. He saved lots of people by stopping the black rose gas, yet everyone view him as the bad guy because ...?

Not every villain needs to have a sob story to be invested in them.

You're the one with a headcanon here. None of what you've stated is implied to be relevant to his character anywhere, it's all conjecture.

>an hour of playing craps with the Twin Adder commander while queueing the great hunt for a friend
>11 Papalymo & Yda
>10 Good King Moogle Mog
>3 Ramuh
>No Kan-E
What the fuck is the droprate of 5 star cards? How do you cardfags do it if it's this much Trouble to get one of the dozens of 5 stars

Attached: FuckJewsAndPirates.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>xpac without Lyse, Tataru, or lalafels in general
It feels like a massive tumor has been temporarily excised. Unfortunately the next expac might relapse, god why can't we stay in the First forever

Attached: 1562527412356.png (1530x1080, 2M)

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NOT GET EMET-SELCH'S REVOLVER????

The fucking tinydick japs never let you fuck any npc women tho they won't even let you fuck Alisaie those dirty jap cucks watch them give Alisaie npc shitter boyfriend next expansion fucking dirty jap cuckolds WoL should fuck the npc women ffs stop wasting time on fucking tranny eternal bond bullshit

>Wake up in your chambers at the Crystarium
>Leave to find the place swarming with Eulmoran soldiers
>Carve your way through them and try to reach the Ocular
>Magic asspull you back to your senses and you've been killing civilians the entire time
Emet would have been so fucking wet

Attached: 1553759450145.png (338x327, 169K)

It's like 3% drop dude.

It's barely a grind. Just do your Frontline daily for a few days.

You get WoL jobbing to pajeet fucking faggot lions and WoL getting cucked by faggot lions how the fuck that any better

Nah, don't worry about that, user. The writer for Shadowbringers wants the WoL to be with Alisaie. She wrote Binding Coil, where Alisaie learned to love your dick. If you want Alisaie, then she'll remain pure for you. I believe in you.

>nail in the coffin
>thinking any nails were left after 2.0 was made

Only bad thing you can say about this MMO is the ARR story needs to be thinned of filler and starting in the game is very slow and dull at first.

Attached: 54a.jpg (466x359, 21K)

machinist, but it's impossible to play optimally at ping that high, mch and ninja are the two dps you might want to avoid with bad ping.

I want to believe you but they did this shit with Yshtola the fucking dirty jap bastards how you know they won't do it with Alisaie till WoL fucks Alisaie I don't trust those fucking microdick jap bastards

>log in
>ask friend if he wants to run MSQ roulette
>"yeah just give me a second bro"
>wait 30 mins while he does his fucking DRK late 60 job quests
>"alright I'm good"
THAT COULD'VE WAITED UNTIL AFTER YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT

Attached: 1562211034665.jpg (586x415, 17K)

It's not even about having damage, it's just stark fucking boring now as appose to SB.

Attached: 1562530617238.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Why would I care if he has one or not?
>character is described as a mad dog and monster by his father
>character is described as having been raised up with the finest military training from birth, but no social/familial interaction
>character commits patricide
I can't make this more obvious to you, but I guess you can look forward to when they spell this out in future MSQ.

Playing HW is the dragon’s version of events fully accurate? If so I’d have swapped to team dragon honestly

What server should i join ?

Likely the community. In WoW you have more jerks and bullies, toughening up players to improve themselves even if it is for the wrong reasons.

In FFXIV, you are the chosen one, the game holds your hand, and you can do no wrong. You are never once challenged in the MSQ, and everybody is fucking terrified to be negative because you can be banned for anything you say that is even remotely critical of someone else. You can do Titan, fall off right at the start, and get the clear still while the game pats you on the back for doing such a good job.

Attached: 1457923514266.jpg (789x523, 127K)

Please no, FFXV already did that shit.

>Nail in the coffin
>Implying a firing squad of nail guns didn't already fill the coffin full and then have it buried until it was dug up and resurrected in ARR
If FFXIV could survive 1.0 it'll survive a trip down memory lane and the dying sputters of brutalised and butchered game

They did that to Y'shtola because they don't like Y'shtola. That's why they try to write her out of the story as fast as they possibly can whenever she has to appear. They know Y'shtola is popular, so they want her to be less popular by having her get dicked by a Hrothgar. Alisaie will remain pure, user.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/74722a71d12/

Have sex. I'm being serious.

You seem like a third worlder so just go rape any women you see, stop seething over a video game.

Chosen one my ass you fucking lose in cut scene all the fucking time you fucking job to the stupidest shit

He meant WoW 9.0

clips.twitch.tv/SucculentDrabBisonHumbleLife
LB was a fucking mistake

but its eso so who cares

Take a medication.

What even actually happened that he's complaining about?

Reminder Shadowbringers trailer was the most kino of the series' openings so far.
>WoL wandering a wasteland in his original 1.0 appearance.
>Goes through all his Jobs facing a Sineater
>Realizes that his Blessing from Hydaelyn will not help him their
>Becomes the WoD to combat his fate

Nevermind I'm retarded and can't into reading comprehension.

And yet nobody ever calls you out for your incompetence despite the fact you should absolutely wipe the floor with Rah'jin or whatever his fucking name was in SB2's MSQ.

What did you think I was referring to when I said dying sputters of brutalised and butchered game?

The fact that it was patricide was irrelevant to him. His father is just another obstacle, he sees him no different from anyone else. "ANY AND ALL who interfere with my hunt" Zenos is one of the most simple characters in the story and you still manage to misunderstand him somehow.

>toughening up players to improve themselves even

I fucking wish it happened like that, shitters remain shitters.

Less popular fuck that fucking cat bitch is fucking dead to me fucking cunt slut but I'm fucking mad at the tinydick japs more it's fucking bullshit giving those jap cucks one more fucking chance if they do that shit to Alisaie then fuck them fucking jap cucks

what's the deal with all the bots leveling black mages? why is no one reporting them or SE doing anything about them?

Bless you

why didn't IGN give it the 10

>Needing to cheat LB3 on Titania of all things

Attached: 1555587297661.png (819x900, 1.47M)

I’m not sure how useful the blessing is honestly seems to me like the WoL has had no issues murdering god like beings without it

Yeah, fuck Y'shtola, user! Alisaie would never do that to you!

WoL doesn't do shit he's a fucking jobber fuck off with that shit he lost to a fucking random pajeet that Thancred soloed WoL is fucking weak ass bitch

it's not really about Titania, more about the future of the game where this shit still exists

Consoleniggers

And yet it was better than the final product. Make no mistake, Emet-Selch was great - but the rest of the MSQ outside of the 79-80 experience was entirely lackluster. We weren't bringing shadows, we were just beating up bad guys and restoring balance.

I wanted to see some fucking shit go down in the Source like it did in the alt timeline. Something that happens because WE skipped the scales too far in Light's favour. WoL HAS to become a WoD and side with the empire or some shit and go against the Alliance we have built up all this time and the friend's we made because it is essential that there be a balance between good and evil.

Seems more a deterrent in the SB opening, as none of the WoL's normal jobs work until he utilizes Dark Knight.

Keep in mind, Sineater's are made up of aether, like Primals, like Hydaelyn, but unlike primals, their created from the aether of those that died in the Flood of Light, making them closer to Light based creatures that other Primals.

Dark Knight's powers draw from the Nether, like the Netherborn Daemons, etc, which is the counter opposite of Hydaelyn and the power of Zodiark.

Zenos couldn't give a fuck his dad didn't love him, or that he had no family interaction, he's only ever cared about his hunt, and the first time he ever feels alive is fighting the WoL, the only person he has ever or will ever care about. Killing his father only happens because he was going to interfere with the WoL, something only Zenos is even allowed do, and to top it all off he was going to use a cowards weapon in poison. Zenos literally says he cares nothing about his father or the empire or becoming emperor, he just cares his toy was gonna be touched by someone other than him

BLM is a brain dead job that even literally non-humans can do as you saw, so the farm bots pick that and/or WHM.

>why is no one reporting them
We do report them.

>SE doing anything about them?
Because they are hilariously incompetent.

I want to believe you but I don't trust those fucking tinydick cuck fetish japs

Pretty sure they're just playing around. It is in fact possible to have fun.

I hope they remove the GCD in 9.0, such a dumb decision

Class design was perfectly fine in MOP, lots of buttons & no GCD

>why yes, I did level three jobs to level 80 before finishing ShB MSQ, how could you tell?

Attached: 1562452438581.jpg (1242x1528, 1.02M)

Even the most hardcore WoW fanboys admit their game is dead.

FFXIV is climbing. The new expansion is hugely successful, and there's a shit ton more content on the horizon for the foreseeable future. It's moving forward into a bright future with no signs of slowing down.

Meanwhile WoW is meekly retreating back into the past like a dying old man looking back on his golden years as he gasps his last breath.

Attached: iohoihioh.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

10s are reserved for the paid reviews

That's fair, user. Just keep Alisaie in your heart and I'm sure everything will work out.

>"this is what I was wearing that day"
>"this armor and weapon which I got from fighting an indescribably advanced super ai/robot in it's own pocket dimension, to a standstill, the result of which forced it to reconsider it's own strategies, this all happening AFTER i fought a gauntlet of simulated monstrosities based on some of the most powerful beings to ever exist across time and space"
>"this is what I was wearing when Ranjit beat me. Tell me I asked for it, I DARE you"

Attached: c8e7dda09f414.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

used to hang out in ul'dah near the marketboard by the FC coffer and I'd watch like 30 bots port inside of it and then port away every few minutes
shit's obnoxious

Ok guys you can have your damage buffs constantly refresh during aoe combos. Except you dragoon here's a second life of the dragon extender for some fucking reason when we are also making it so you have a trait that makes using it automatically start you at 30 seconds.

Why are these constantly getting more specific and inconsequential

If one of those jobs wasn't FSH I'm afraid we are going to have a problem sir

Attached: 1540552486126.png (687x768, 243K)

SHUT UUUUUUP!!!!

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Anyone notice some instances are just fine while others are laggy as hell?

You're a good poster

tfw no max height and max ear length pale femelezen knight to strip of her platemail and have my way with

Genuine question, why? I've been using the same glamour since HW. I've recently switched and now everything seems odd. Am I just autistic?

Attached: 1562663215292.jpg (1141x1141, 1.07M)

>yfw you realise that 3/5 lightwardens are named after the four loves, storge, eros, and philia
>yfw you realise that the WoL as a lightwarden would be agape, the highest form of love, utterly selfless love for everything

>He's that grey parser that think current AST is nearly as highly involved as SB AST
lol

BLM isn’t that incompetent if you want to play good and balance your fire and ice modifiers

Yup and with current western developer trends that means more diversity hires and putting more politics in games.

Dark Knight has some edge to it but that's only in the 30-50 line, after that the edge kind of disappears and it mostly becomes about accepting yourself as a person.

being a good healer in wow is the best, you can single-handedly carry teams of retards through moderately difficult content and you can laugh at all the other healers who cry because they get called out on being dogshit
the only time i've ever been called out on my healing was when it was actually my fault, any time you see a healer complain about the group calling him bad you can trust that it was because he was actually bad

I imagined more along the lines of Feo and the Scions making a last stand right outside one of the two major hubs, but this expansion is bleak enough that I can see it.

Attached: D_S7i2VUEAA2IrJ.jpg (2894x3589, 997K)

At first it was tantrums about Ran'jit being beaten by Thancred and then beaten by us and the WoL's victory against him was lessened, then it shifted over to how you can't fuck anybody in-game as part of the story. Somebody bored and determined fishing for (You)s and getting them every thread.

Yshtola was never your girlfriend. There is no NPC romance, you can get an Eternal Bond with another player, so they aren't going to have you "cheat" by making an NPC romance.

FUUUUUCK THIS STUPID TROLLEY JUST LET ME GET BACK TO THE MAIN STORY.

GOD I WANT TO NUKE THIS STUPID MINING TOWN

You fucking forgot part where we fucking lost to pajeet first you dumb ass

Or Agape was killed by Titania.

first time doing fashion report. 60k mgp for around 10k gil. insane

Oh WoL would be agape alright, but only because thats the state they were in after Ran'jit was done with them.

if i buy this game can i breed with this qt?

Wow, what a conclusion. Brainlet spotted.

Attached: 1562923025149.png (780x720, 611K)

>healers parsing grey
literally impossible
you mash one GCD and get orange
I know this because when I tried recruiting a healer back in SB I cycled through about a dozen healers with orange logs that were all fucking dogshit at the game and couldn't keep anything consistent healing wise
Fuck XIV healers, they all played as girls with anime names and didn't have mics either, fucking subhuman shit

Attached: 1483219810572.png (553x435, 288K)

More like WHMbo hahaha get it guys cuz you can say it like WHIMbo instead yknow and it's kinda like bimbo and WHM is brain dead lol

alguem br?

What FFXIV job plays the most like a WoW ele shaman?

youtube.com/watch?v=96WX35MMg8g

you can definitely destroy her

>try playing PVP for garo achievements
>win a decent amount of the time while trying to get marks for armor
>The moment I actually get a title I lose every single PVP match, feast and frontline for 5 days in a row

Attached: 1440530522262.jpg (804x802, 85K)

what does ele shaman play like

Fuck off with that eternal bond shit you fucking tranny piece of shit that's what I'm fucking talk about you fucking freak WoL should fuck npc women those stupid fucking retarded microdick japs pushing eternal bond tranny faggotry fuck off you disgusting bitch

{I don't speak any French.}

WHM, BRD, PLD

Nah, the original Pajeet fuck Y'shtola guy was genuinely autistic and typed differently, but then one thread some user managed to convince him losing to Ranjit was because the level system plays into the story. This is another fag fishing for (you)s by stealing that guys gimmick and doing it worse

It's important! hang in there!

Attached: D9zdZMKWsAABpe6.jpg (476x461, 54K)

Black Mage

I thought healers do DPS in WoW? Or is that no longer a thing?

>not maining Twin Adderall

Attached: 1541299048395.jpg (600x600, 101K)

none really maybe redmage?

Go dilate you fucking tranny bitch fuck off with that eternal bond shit you cuck bastard

big dick chain lightning spam aoe and group support with totems

>We weren't bringing shadows
What the fuck do you think night is?

Probably BLM
Triplecast is basically Stormkeeper, BLM is slower and has less CDs though actually

>Push animal
>Animal doesnt like it

DUH DOG GOOD CAT BAD

I did at first since I wanted to represent my GC but the queues are so long I switched to freelancer for convenience sake.

>all this lag and d/c'ing today

How the fuck am I supposed to play like this? Shit's ridiculous.

Actually I changed my mind, Triplecast is nowhere near as satisfying as Stormkeeper
BLM is still closest I guess

>youtube.com/watch?v=Oz9cHHmJacc

When they have time to dps they dps but they're busy healing 99% of the time

In Tera tanking was fun.

>tank
>people are mean
>heal
>people are mean
>dps
>people are condescending
there are no positives to playing this game

Attached: 1551041407324.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

nope not really

Same, worst time to start practicing innocence ex.

No fucking positive because the character you play is fucking beta male virgin cuck bitch

stop being such a fucking sissy

What is this user bitching about?
Is there something later on about a trolley that I'll hate?

why is tab targeting so jank in this game

>9.0 will be strong too
not unless they make some big changes after the shit show bfa is

Git gud and no one will blow wind up your ass.

Grow a pair and these things won't matter anymore user

>make a new chat channel that doesn't include party
>suddenly doesn't have to see how retarded people are exactly
you should give it a try

I'm definitely done after Garlemand falls.

Attached: 1659138658323.png (1000x1000, 156K)

You can fight Sin Eaters that are close enough if you're dedicated.

Attached: 1562344119743.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

He just fucking roleplaying WoL because the WoL is fucking canon beta male virgin cuck piece of shit never get his fucking dick wet never fuck any women

Depends
A class like Disc Priest heals its group by doing damage based on who they applied Atonement to in the group
A class like Shaman doesn't mind keeping their DoT ticking between heals if given the choice
Typically though, in actually difficult content, healers in WoW don't have time or mana to do anything other than heal

Are you the same guy who keeps crying about Varis?

8.2 has been a step towards legion and blizzard straight up said they went too far with pruning and GCD changes
Given the A team expac pattern with MoP, Legion, and what will be 9.0, 9.0 is on the right track

HE'S IN

Attached: HE'S IN.jpg (667x739, 61K)

Attached: 1562769479959.png (1000x895, 1.15M)

well its possible given ff14 has more players

bro you're posting cringe

This man just oozes charisma.

It kinda treats the start like filler, but it's introductory to the arc.

I'm posting the fucking truth this game close being good if the fucking character you play wasn't a fucking virgin beta male cuck bastard it's fucking bullshit fucking cuck fetish jap writers

lategame questline in ahm arang that involves getting a lazy catman off his ass to rebuild the trolley and probably the most tedious one in this expac

Holy shit Raimi

Attached: 1547936826931.jpg (1920x1080, 892K)

I'd rather stay in the First than return to Garlemald and Allagan autism.

God I love him

Attached: 1562340957430.jpg (400x600, 134K)

i hate moogles

bro you keep posting cringe

Attached: 1549664993765.png (331x132, 40K)

>Solus in 4.4 seems like he'll be a generic villain that we'll smack around a bit and then kill off
>Solus in 5.0 is one of the greatest villains Final Fantasy has ever produced

How did she do it bros? How did she turn a character I thought I was going to hate into a character I love?

Attached: D-lvCWIXYAAal0_.jpg (307x395, 19K)

Based and Ascianpilled

Attached: ff14 emet doesnt consider you alive.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

you don't get to be god of the underworld without being able to win a few hearts

Attached: D-qTF06VUAASMSj.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Its honestly better that way. Obviously, they could make more of the same but better, experiment a bit on the side, keep whats good and kill whats bad. But overall, it's better that the spirit of the game stay the same than playing a whole new fucking game every xpac like wow feels like it is.

>Legion
>pruned even more shit than WoD and began the cancerous AP grind
>Legendaries were an absolute garbage system and you could get cucked out of a raid spot just because your first legendary was Sephuz
>World Quests were just recycled regular quests that gave fuck all for rep and continue to plague the game as shittier daily quests
>Demon Hunters

Attached: skellington.gif (220x330, 217K)

Yeah no one believes you tranny obsesser. Nearly everyone else who actually plays the game doesn't run across trannies.

I love and hate this wonderful piece of shit.

Prove me wrong you cuck fucks WoL never get to fuck women even women wet for him you forced to refuse or you fucking give your woman to Curious Gorge like a fucking cuckold it's bullshit fucking cuck fetish microdick jap bastards

I'm not gay, but if I had to choose a man, I would pick Emet-Selch.

is this coping?
this is like the definition of coping
go dilate

bro you posted cringe again

XIV is trash, always has been, always will be.

It's taking the opportunity to kick WoW while it's down, but once it comes back in 9.0 XIV is never being relevant again.

Attached: Ion Hazzikostas.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

What does this sexy little vixen smell like?

Attached: alisaie 32443223244.jpg (744x1199, 140K)

Demon Hunters are an okay class.
Both specs are quite fun but people only shit on them because DHs become the new Death Knoobs.

Attached: 1477890858356.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

you're not fooling anyone TRANNY

Attached: 1562696626679.png (926x58, 13K)

Attached: 1562577599136.jpg (670x680, 303K)

are servers still shit with lag spikes and dcs?

Can't fucking refute what I say you cuckhappy fuck

>t. Lonely WoWfag with no content to play

>Sephuz was bis for Shadow priests

I remember my friend crying and wanting this ring

cute Alphinaud

Bros.. how can they expect us to go back to eorzea zones after the first? so full of life, great music, detail.. Are we going to get a "remake the old world" expansion?

Attached: 1542433498145.png (300x329, 226K)

What hair is this?

Attached: 2019-07-12 21_10_31-Window.png (215x354, 127K)

>Random kong fu master is canonically stronger than fucking Zenos
Yes that was retarded

FFXIV? Never heard of it. Wow classic is the only MMO i know

Attached: b31.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Adventure

Classic will flop hard after a brief moment of success because nublizz. BFA is already shit.

FFXIV will be #1 MMO.

And XIV has content?

Literal 2 boss raids and 3 boss dungeons, of which there are 2-3 per expansion. Shit has less content than anything.

Why does this lying sack of shit still have a job? I understand Blizzard as a whole is a sack of shit, but this guy is in the public eye, so surprised they haven't thrown him under the bus yet

Modern Aesthetics - Styled for Hire, available through pvp rewards

t. ranny

source > first

If shes anything like Alphinaud she smells like a Goobbue threw up a Morbol into a trash fire.

its a game user

>pvp
Fuck

this but unironically and with classic

Attached: 14292522744126.png (500x560, 439K)

I cast physic after an aldo, sometimes, when it line up with some downtime from the mobs (they cast some shits or something), this way it heals more.

SJW's love it!

Attached: sjw love it.jpg (1399x889, 277K)

It's a fucking cuck game by microdick cuck fetish japs

wrong

yeah have fun bro. it's 18,000 wolf marks.

>Grinding POTD and HOH non stop to get my SAM with enough levels for rematch against Zenos instead of doing MSQ to get to end game

My friends are kinda pissed at me but I can't do anything about me autism

god this image farms (You)s so fucking hard
just wait

>Have at minimum one character of every race in WoW, sometimes more
>Give each one a lore-appropriate name, place of birth, and deep backstory exploring their relationships with NPCs, each other, and their place in Azeroth as a whole
>Even go so far as to keep track of their participation in each questline: which character was responsible for canonically doing which questlines, who did each dungeon and fought in each raid
>Even have had characters die in lore and I cease playing them, and in one case rerolled them as a Death Knight when the class was first introduced
Will XIV's plot be engaging enough to keep the interest of someone as inconsolably autistic as me?

Attached: Hal.jpg (571x848, 105K)

the WoWfags are at it again

some faggot circlejerking discord linked this thread
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027281790/

Attached: file.png (1501x997, 513K)

can also get the makai gun from gold saucer

Even a broken clock is right twice a day user. Can't believe you were gay enough to give Kotaku a click though

Maybe you should start playing and stop with the training wheels.

Attached: 1562375056504.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

>game full of cuck shit
>sjws love it
lmao

He's a lawyer. Probably knows some dirt that could fuck Activision over so he blackmails his way to the top.

Just do what I do: Alt tab out and close with task manager during the Gaius/Cid cutscene, the Nero/Cid one, and both elevator scenes with Gaius. If you log back in after closing you'll skip the scene and be able to enter the boss rooms. If you get the timing right on the elevator one after the boss you can skip the scene right after and jump into the Ultima Weapon fight. You can also do the same thing on console by just closing the application and relogging.

Yes

You shitpost but I'm honestly just glad some common ground was able to be had.

More so. The story and world will actually acknowledge some of your accomplishments/duties.

>WoWniggers are discord trannies
no surprise there

Bro, you got more than enough autism for this game.

user you know that’s not the only thing in the game you can do. Just say endgame boss killing is all YOU want to do.

We're hitting elementary school levels of pettiness here.

God I wish I didn't live in Australia when I see shit like this. Literally can't hit buttons even half as quick because of the effect of ping on various throttling systems in place.

>tfw sometimes clip on fuuma

>Lahabrea, what have you done?

Attached: the man.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

youre kinda cringe user

Attached: 1562372393438.jpg (211x110, 16K)

FFXIV does not accommodate altoholics as much as WoW does.
Most people would kill themselves before they consider leveling a second character through the entire MSQ.

if you just run the daily pvp roulette each day it's more tolerable and won't take that long

They only like it because they're cucks and SHB full of cuck shit

Classic? Why would I want to be stuck reminiscing about the past?

Attached: 62214994_1764561103689666_109628252570585329_n.jpg (720x509, 36K)

SUCH DEVASTATION WAS NOT MY INTENTION
WE WILL SPEAK LATER..... ASCIAN

>Super Saiyan Gaius is never explained
The fuck was that even Gaius. It would probably help against Prince Autism

we havent really seen him fight an ascian head on again, maybe he still has it

>youtube.com/watch?v=1fwoQh0Jxy8

Attached: 1516500166391.jpg (347x384, 13K)

A man as autistic as the WoL but fighting for the other side. That's why Zenos was so powerful, he has the same brand of autism as WoL and Gaius.

>It would probably help against Prince Autism
Not even the might of an Ascian can stand against murder autism.

The story is much more set in stone in XIV and you really only need one character. You could play at making up your own stories like that, but you'd have to pretty much ignore the entire MSQ.
The world is perfectly set up for someone like you, what with adventurers and adventuring being commonplace, but the game itself is far more rigid in its storytelling.

I like your posts because they're made by a cuck.

So I'm about to storm Doma castle, and can see that dungeons, trials and shit are already at around level 68 or so, and am wondering why the hell did the Ala Mhigo expansion just spend more than half of it in Othard, considering I left Gyr Abania with the instances at level 61 or so

Tbf old mate in grizzly hills acknowledges your help in westfall if you did the quests there.

Attached: 1547546051049.jpg (1068x1019, 44K)

thegamer.com/final-fantasy-xiv-blizzard-crossover/

Let the worlds collide.

Fucking rigid in forcing your character to be a fucking cuck loser