The Mario 64 source code is now in the wild

The Mario 64 source code is now in the wild.
What are you gonna make?
anonfile.com/D5rcz5u4n6/sm64_zip

Attached: A81F3391-C916-4189-99C1-29275C9771DF.png (320x237, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/vr/thread/5644072
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/cbvl6l/super_mario_64_was_fully_decompiled_c_source/
youtube.com/watch?v=L_pYhVo2mEo
youtube.com/watch?v=diJGJzSLE4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one on Yea Forums makes anything but Wojaks and frogs.

You could make everything you needed or wanted to do with the sm64 romhack tools, it was pretty high quality and offered plenty of opportunities to springboard into custom code like lunar magic does/did for SMW. This is cool I guess (if it's real, as if i'd fucking download that shit) but ultimately not that useful to the very wide majority of people.

This, you're never going to see anything even close to stuff like Yea Forumslancer from here ever again.

you think im going to just download a random zip file from Yea Forums?

>frogs
they're called pepes and helpers

I made a thread that got deleted

>Wintoddlers have to live in constant fear of viruses. They're afraid .zips.

Attached: 41c.png (449x1197, 55K)

I'm on linux, I still wouldn't download it. Why bother because of the very reasons I listed? We've had workarounds to introduce custom content into sm64 romhacks for years. The rest of the game has assloads of spaghetti code nonsense. The only thing this will be useful for is pannenkoek being able to see if ttc upwarp is legit or dust in cart/tilting.

>I'm on linux

Attached: ogre magi dota.png (861x721, 277K)

>it’s real
warosu.org/vr/thread/5644072
Btw that’s a link to the /vr/ archive, because I know someone will be scared of clicking the link

Attached: 7236BAF6-B0B4-4E36-9D4B-06DC1A415C2F.png (859x388, 39K)

3ds port when

>tfw that’s actually possible

Attached: 35DCAA75-6DF2-426E-9F9E-579F298F3536.jpg (640x420, 18K)

That's neat, but i can't code or mod for shit and i have no interest to start. Great for those invested in the scene tho

>reddit.com/r/programming/comments/cbvl6l/super_mario_64_was_fully_decompiled_c_source/
wow, go back

Literally obsessed

>shares source code of Mario fucking 64 and knowing it’s gonna be a pain to get later because Nintendo dmcas everything
>muh boogieman

cope

>Reddit stealing content from Yea Forums(/vr/)
Wow how surprising.

oh we are gonna have tons of NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

>Reddlt post links to /vr/ archive
Do they really repost everything we do?

This isn't a complete decompilation by the way, it's a work in progress that got leaked from the discord.

It's literally a reddit link which is linking to a Yea Forums archive, why not just link that

It isn't "complete" in the sense that all the variables and functions haven't been renamed to something more comprehensible. But you don't need all of that to do stuff with it.

That's where you're wrong, I made a big doody this morning :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=L_pYhVo2mEo
Seeing something like this running natively on other consoles would be really cool.

give me a fucking 60fps version fags

Okay, I know C so I'll look into it. I want to try compiling it for switch first.

RENT FREE
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Doesn't really matter since stuff like UE4 is free.

here ya go:
youtube.com/watch?v=diJGJzSLE4E

disassembly, not source code

>best_mare_pack.rar
huh weird name for a download...

We are a step closer to 120 stars under 1:30:00

Attached: [project-gxs] Urusei Yatsura - 082 [10bit BD 960p] [C09B6010].mkv_snapshot_23.01_[2019.07.11_17.52.0 (1280x960, 656K)