ITT: Most disappointing game you've ever played

Attached: Persona_5_cover_art.jpg (220x312, 23K)

pic unrelated?

Eternal Crusade

Of course not you flaming faggot

Really? I could understand not loving the game, but most disappointing game ever? Just how many games have you played?

nier automata

Epic Mickey, Sonic Team Racing, Mario Odyssey

Around 200. Yes it was most disappointing since I was a huge Persona fan and now I hate the series. Hashino ruined everything with this piece of shit garbage

Tree of Savior

pic related

I knew other M was kind of bad before starting it, this I went in blind and holy fuck it's terrible. P5 was pretty disappointing too

Attached: 2708326-peace-walker-poster[1].png (1440x893, 2.36M)

Based

Telltale's Game of Thrones.
I expected that different inputs would lead to different outcomes. Silly me.

Zero Time Dilemma. it's not horrible but it's probably the worst way zero escape could have ended.

Fpbp

new game bad

Xenoblade chronicles 2. I loved x but people started spamming JAPANESE HUMOR and i started having doubts. i only made it to chapter 3 before i shut the fucking thing off and never looked back
>80% of combat is auto attacking
>story is the single most generic fucking thing to have ever existed
>character design is fucking atrocious
>blades aren't actually blades. expected shit like soul eater but instead you just get some people that hand you a sword and channel a beam of light into your asshole
>voice acting doesnt sync with animations to any degree
>animations are over exaggerated to hell
>voice actors are either asleep or trying way too hard + they somehow forgot nopon dialects/accents exist
>constant tutorials that repeat the same information over and over and they even show up mid boss fight
>party members locked behind fucking gacha mechanics
>tons of little things that are completely fucking pointless like +2% food buffs at the start of the fucking game
>max level enemies 14 millimeters away from the first hub
how the fuck anyone was able to stomach this shit is beyond me and how it was labeled one of the best jrpgs ever made boggles my fucking soul

Attached: 1554179983712.jpg (794x782, 88K)

MGSV

hmmm maybe youre a nostalgiafag? p5 was my first persona game and when going back to the others, they didnt feel much different. better, maybe, but not like "holy shit!!! why is p5 the popular one!!! these ones are based to all hell!!!"

>doesnt have nostalgia and thinks p3/4 are better than 5
look all of them are bad but the combat/fusion in 5 makes 3/4 look like a fucking indie game

the truth of the matter is only your first persona game is good. The formula wears itself out after the first time

combat in 5 is worse despite mechanical improvements because they sucked all the challenge out

i'd rather have no challenge than tartarus' dice roll bosses where one floor is piss easy baby mode and the next floor you have to pray to fucking god you can even get moves off

>look all of them are bad but the combat/fusion in 5 makes 3/4 look like a fucking indie game
And the combat/fusion in 1 makes 3,4 and 5 look like an indie game. They just started focusing on different aspects over the years.

not really, i enjoyed them in different ways, but the overall feel remained consistent. they were different enough for me to enjoy all of them, but i enjoyed them all around the same

Can't believe I was tricked into playing this piece of shit game.
Can't believe people actually DEFEND this bullshit.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1500x1334, 335K)

Was a big MGS fan and was super pumped for this game. What a boring retarded piece of shit. The story was fucking awful. The gameplay was actually pretty cool, but there is only like 5 hours of it. And Chapter 3 sucked.

Attached: metal_gear_solid_4_us_box_art.jpg (433x497, 32K)

as an overall game, theyre better imo. if were talking simply mechanics, then p5 has them beat, bad

This. Persona 5 takes quite a few steps back that a lot of people seem to overlook.

I agree

Thank goodness for dagda.

Attached: 1555252489430.png (636x762, 149K)

Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2 are obvious ones.

Attached: 1300621407282.jpg (471x974, 192K)

Gameplay was alright but seriously did the most neutered group of male feminists in Japan write for this? Half of the game the villain is evil rapist man or whatever, especially in the mementos requests.

Attached: n64_pokemon_snap_p_66pv3n.jpg (2098x1536, 723K)

i wasnt disappointed with this game as a kid but trying to replay it now is just
>literally an hour of content even when you arent speedrunning

Attached: 1555962334719.jpg (1024x942, 194K)

>Be fan of series
>Disappointing game in series out
>Hate entire series now, despite non-disappointments still existing

Attached: OutOfMind.jpg (214x282, 11K)

Tree of Savior is a close second but this one made me hate my favorite series as a teen.

Attached: 1.jpg (975x1368, 1.6M)

>it's made by platinum guise
>they can do no wrong

Attached: latest.jpg (1024x1458, 258K)

Borderlands presequal

After playing through 2 with my roommates for the first time we got presequal and it was just so much more tedious and uninteresting than the other games we just stopped after we beat the first difficulty

10 fucking years for this shit to come out rushed and unfinished

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161127125208.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Spore