This was the most kino armour

this was the most kino armour

Attached: 341665-darksous33.jpg (849x473, 163K)

is*

fluted armor from demon's souls is better you zoomer retard who skipped the best souls game

Wrong

Attached: 29369.jpg (1920x1200, 997K)

Demon's Souls has too much soul, it's literally soul overkill

>asymmetry shoulder plate
Fuck this stupid ass design

shut up zoomer

I liked the Firelink/Faraam sets more

Attached: 1559488708088.png (667x1000, 986K)

You're forgetting Chester.

I love them all

Attached: file.png (1357x1920, 2.02M)

dude looks like a duck. I hate the headpiece everything else is perfect though

One of the few good designs from 3 that's original.

>Few
Ds3 had the best armor designs in the series

Attached: file.png (1000x1300, 741K)

No.

>best
*worst

Attached: file.png (994x1500, 685K)

Prove me wrong faggots

Attached: file.png (1280x1920, 1.5M)

Herald's looks like ass.

I don't need to. You already seem so far up your own ass, there's likely no removing you.

*armor

Either use spellcheck, learn English, or get the fuck out of this neighbourhood.

Attached: 1447061374441.jpg (450x338, 19K)

Love this set.

Wait, the shield is actually wood? Just bordered with metal? Why? I thought the whole thing was metal this entire time.

He's spelling it the correct way you disgusting American.

yeah thats what i thought
clown

the sheer irony

Nope. the best armor came from the worst game

Attached: vYZxDXc.jpg (1994x1480, 437K)

Keep patting yourself on the back.

>faggot who hasn't seen a real suit of Maximillian armor

I love the Ds3 version of the Faraam armor
Too bad it looks like plastic in Ds2

Attached: file.png (1357x1920, 2.08M)

We can remove more letters from words if it makes reading easier on your atrophied burgerbrain. Dm fk

Post more armors

Attached: file.png (1057x2000, 2.07M)

Incorrect

Attached: Faraam's_Set.png (440x696, 737K)

how does he see

Listen eurocuck samefag, or should I say euroucock, this is an American image board. We speak the correct English here. The same English that kicked England's ass and saved Europe twice since you soft fucks can't even keep your own continent in order. Remember, if it wasn't for us, Hitler would have baked your fucking grandma and no amount of ARMOR would have saved her. You guys lost basically everything and all we lost was a harbour, I think it's clear where the dominance lies.

Attached: 27569279_979873.gif (400x300, 112K)

Hollows don't have eyes silly

Attached: file.png (900x1250, 790K)

Nothing beats DS1.

Attached: Chester.jpg (1104x1599, 245K)

>No physics
What's the point

Attached: file.png (1242x2208, 1.67M)

I'm Canadian you absolute faggot. I'm not some Europoor just because I could spell correctly.

Attached: Artorias.jpg (1280x912, 140K)

We're talking Souls, not Bloodborne. Bloodborne is better than all of them, we can agree on that.

for people that do not remember the name this is Fluted Armor

It's a joke they did not add it in DS3

Full metal shields were not a thing unless it was extremely small.

The helmet is the best part, fuck off. You have shit taste.

Attached: Ds2.png (1200x600, 582K)

LMAO that's extra pathetic, you're basically America's gay little brother, congratulations. Go back to Tim Horton's, I think that's more your speed.

Attached: 67812D3B939E4AA0B8EB6ADFA9F438CE.png (315x398, 145K)

>Fluted
>Ancient King
>Gloom
>Brushwood
>Dark Silver
>Miridian
>Plate
Demon's Souls had the best armor.

>We'll never get a DS3 version with a proper metal shader
I'm still mad

Attached: steel-set.png (371x649, 321K)

Timmies is trash. It's honestly an embarrassment. Try harder.

Attached: 1514922684279.png (410x316, 188K)

holy fuck this is awful, can't believe it's from a souls game

Looks like rejected Blizzard concepts. The complete opposite of FromSoft's look.

Is this in ds3? It looks cool, I should replay it

Seethe harder, and don't forget to dilate and die soon

Attached: 754e6a1428e0bc2794a93177e75d57392d0f86ae2e146e66d0222d3429bbd7ca_1.jpg (320x226, 17K)

Based.

sorry but USA won this thread, tim horton's haha

Attached: 453456435679868.jpg (499x499, 107K)

That's Ds2 alright

I've always been a fan of this one.

Attached: 0NlA3.png (222x353, 133K)

>borrow another countries' language
>still fail to learn it properly after hundreds of years

Attached: 1519177496792.jpg (400x560, 74K)

>kicked englands ass twice
citation fucking needed faggot
mess with us without sucking to france's cock in the 18th century, see what happens

Attached: the-british-burn-washington-dc-200-years-agos-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 51K)

Can you faggots fuck off already?

I don't know what it is but DeS has something that no other title after it can replicate even though the game is rough around the edges.

Lets be honest we now own the language. Sorry, boss. We almost spoke German but I don’t call the shots

Faraam set was most kino you pleb

The assassin enemies in Demon's Souls had a cool armor design. Their's a ragged version that you can get from Hollow Thieves in Dark Souls.

Attached: assassin.png (180x310, 122K)

It's called atmosphere. Same way TW1 was so good.
Personally i prefered DeS over DaS.

firelink is cool but I wish it was the ashen one's armor instead of the soul of cinder's if that makes any sense

Agreed

Attached: download.jpg (2048x842, 322K)

I know right, it's weird how the first 2 Dark Souls protags have their own "canon" armor sets on the covers of each game (as well as other promo material). Are they implying that the Ashen One's "canon" look is supposed to be the same as the game's final boss?

I guess, but that doesn't make sense in game since you can't get the armor until you defeat SoC

A challenger appears

They look different in-game.

Cinder boy technically is your main character, just from previous game. Maybe the idea was to strengthen the idea of a cycle, you beat the boss which was all those previous lords, now you're the boss, you are wearing that armour. idk

WRONG

Attached: file.png (267x556, 316K)

This because it gives your character a nice ass

>y-you're wrong and I don't need to prove you otherwise!

Just shut the fuck up if you aren't going to add to the discussion, like, you can't google up some counter argument sets and instead just say you're right and too bad?

Unironically kys

im a fucking retard

Attached: Dancer's_Set_III.jpg (480x588, 109K)

>DS2
>A souls game

pick one

what is that garbage

That's pretty on point. I adore the combination of the atmosphere and the music in this game. it is a shame that we probably won't get a remaster of some kind on other consoles.

Attached: demons_soul_conceptart_Yl6bT.jpg (800x504, 112K)

Jason Schreir confirmed that it's happening, and it's one of the worst kept secrets in the industry that Bluepoint is developing the remaster
look at the work they did on SotC and tell me you don't see how perfectly they're suited to the task
probably 2020 though

I ended up just treating Lothric Knight as the "canonical armor", it's slick enough for the purpose, beat to hell and comes with a tattered cape, and Lothric is the central focus of the game's story. Serves roughly the same purpose as Faraam or Elite Knight sets as well as an all-rounder set, even if it's on the heavier side.

>not Balder set for dat midriff, thighs and partially exposed right butt cheek

Attached: fd2.jpg (429x606, 81K)

Nice. I can absolutely wait for that.

Attached: demons_soul_conceptart_qpxRB.jpg (489x600, 93K)

I love the eldritch horror aspect of DeS that was so quickly forgotten by the community that everyone though Bloodborne introduced it. The fact that the Old One looked like a bunch of trees probably didn't help, as it looks like a bunch of trees, but I'm not sure what would have been better. Tentacle monster would have been too on the nose, and might have given the player the false impression that they can fight it.

the old one is still probably my favorite thing from the souls series,
>amazing design
>never explained
>is probably god
>not dragged through two sequels where everything that made it stand out it is reused or retconned into something worse

I also like the story of that religious girl who decided to become a demon since god was such a cunt.

It is great considering so much happens related to its existence but you still don't know that much about it by the end.