Ace Combat

>Absolutely no closure with Mage and Golem squadrons
>Game instead focused on some autistic princess I had no reason to care about considering she and Trigger had literally never interacted once
This is just a really bizarre choice for the story.

Attached: 99e00218a0ac3368d57bda22378682fd6592e1fc.jpg (616x353, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQEFDGsGD2A
youtube.com/watch?v=awKApwxgV2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

story served it's purpose, the gameplay and music were what they focused on and it was fucking amazing

Oh the music and gameplay were fantastic don't get me wrong, but the story was pretty much bogged down and soiled because of the princess + Scrap Queen shit. It just felt so disjointed and irrelevant to what should have been a redemption story between pilots.

Would it be safe to assume either Mage or Golem Squadrons were shot down or reassigned to different bases? For all we know they could've perished right before Osea and Erusea banded together to take out the space elevator?

For a game that was more or less rushed I'd say they did a great job.

This was rushed? I had no idea considering it had way more content and missions than AC6 and I know for a fact that game was rushed to shit.

LRSSG needed a cutscene too, but Project Aces managed to make it 60fps so I'm not complaining.

>tfw just want a custom randomised mission mode so I can blow shit up without having to sit through minutes of downtime on some of the great missions
>progress on PW is absolutely glacial

while the story did seem pointless at times at least it was even slightly related to the in-game story. ace combat 6 did a similar approach and it fucking sucked. At least this time the characters were alright, some were just kinda there while guys like the scientist and mihaly were interesting.

I wish the Spare Squadron arc was a little longer

Attached: 46C58473-1ADE-478A-B3EB-FA26ED417E46.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I completely agree. It had a whack ass story equivalent to that of Splintercell Chaos Theory, but the gameplay, visuals, sound track, and general fun factor was great.

I honestly didnt care about any of the characters who weren't flying against me or weren't flying with me.

Attached: 5D813108-10F2-4E5B-9A6A-01C598C569D0.jpg (720x585, 22K)

woah haha hey guys i'm digging up all kinds of juicy info on the prison computers
haha dudes they just leave their passwords written down or hand it to me for a little grease it's so easy guess what I found out it's SUPER classified

I feel like playing AC7 again but I don't want to do the same 20 missions over again. When the fuck are we getting mission DLCs? What's the point of releasing new planes if there's no missions to go with them.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.35_[2019.07.12_00.52.32].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>Play the game for the first time
>First mission drops this banger on you

youtube.com/watch?v=lQEFDGsGD2A

Attached: 1550534658027.jpg (526x402, 25K)

I really liked the missions after the satellites were gone.
If it weren't soulless japs making those games I'd expect some cool shit happening.
Overall it was a solid sequel, somewhere between MGS5's disappointment and DMC5's "So they can actually make decent games still". MP was dogshit, lack of VR was dogshit, HOTAScucks were a meme but it wouldn't hurt to have the support, especially with VR.

Mihaly needed way more focus. Pretty sure he showed up in like three missions at most.

I really enjoy playing Lighthouse with the Raven and Stonehenge Defensive with the FALKEN

then you beat him and he only goes like
>well I guess I'm a boomer after all
and then just fucking dies in his bed.

>you will never clean the scrap queen's hands

>Assault of Cape Rainy Airfield
>This starts.
youtube.com/watch?v=awKApwxgV2g

Attached: mfw.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

>1:43

Attached: 82298EC8-F6CE-418D-83C4-84B4E16C8D11.jpg (600x357, 82K)