Itt the perfect Smash roster

itt the perfect Smash roster
find a flaw
Ganon, Dark Samus, and Lucina are decloned.
Old characters like Samus are revamped.
Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise switch the switching gimmick for an evolution gimmick where they evolve over the course of the battle. To balance out genwunner faggotry all the additional Pokemon content, music, stages, pokeballs, et cetera, would be from later gens.
This roster would create world peace.

Attached: smashdlcf.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go9BqVGztio
youtu.be/I5FjwIDiDtM
ssbwiki.com/Leak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kumatora
>lyn
>doomguy
Holy fuck, based.

>every mouth-breathing disappointment on Yea Forums thinks their Smash roster is the only way to be
Then make a game

I know this is a meme, but keeping Dedede and removing Meta Knight is an improvement.

this is the worst thing I've ever fucking seen

Looks like what Smash's roster would be if it was made by the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale devs

Flaws, argue with me all you want bitches.

>chain chomp, yet another wtf generic mario enemy
>keeping G&W
>Adding Lyn is fine but keeping Lucina is not
>Kumatora over ness or even Lucas for this matter
>keeping IC
>literally who to the left of excitebiker
>speaking of, excitebiker, it’s too late for him now
>squid sisters over inkling
>sonic as dlc
>Chun Li
> Fucking Portal
>FUCKING COOKING MAMA
>literally who’s as DLC

Everything else I could probably cope with.

>Dark Samus over Ridley
>Removing King K Rool
>Random Mother chick over Ness
>Fatal frame girl
>Literal who red head
>Reimu
GARBAGE

>locking characters that are done behind dlc
holy shit

A smash thread died for this

i found two flaws
>no pac-man
>cutfaggotry

Your roster is bad and you should feel bad.

Attached: perfect.png (720x550, 868K)

This roster will never happen so keep dreaming fag.

>RE character
>Retroshit
>Another Xenofag
>Literal Who for all of season 2
>OC?
>Saber

>Chain Chomp
How would that even work?

They’re not exactly flaws, PAC-MAN might be cut if Bandi Namco do not work on the next game, also cuts are going to happen, hard cuts indeed, OP has gotten themselves prepared fag, even if it is terrible.

why doe

i would fucking adore saki

Replace Lucina with Hector and we're in business

what´s the point if Isabelle it´s not there

At this point, I feel like people are making fun of Super Smash Bros. reboot rosters now. Why would you want to reboot a roster that has every character that's been playable in previous games?

this.
i feel like rebootfag threads are terrible bait

>cutfagging

Attached: double disguist.jpg (567x506, 35K)

>

Attached: EVERYONE IS FINALLY HERE.png (1920x1560, 3.95M)

Reboot fags are the same people who didn’t believe the grinch leak, which means we have insiders on our side, in a few years time as soon as insiders hear about a smash reboot in development, we’ll be launching at you how wrong you were.

Ganondorf hasn't been a clone since Brawl you insipid muppet, he plays nothing like Falcon in any of the last 3 games and has different frame data, hit boxes, knock back, startup, endlag, etc. etc.

People who bitch about clones are almost always scrubs who don't actually know anything about how the game works.

>Season one
>Season two
>Season three
Hang yourself, games aren't fucking television shows. Put everything in the game, then release it.

let us have fun for once, you cutnigger

>cutting characters
>perfect roster has DLC

But you don’t have fun, bigrosterfags never have fun, instead they just waste their time feeling depressed creating their dream roster, meanwhile us cutniggers will be laughing at you when a reboot is announced.

Thanks doc

>All of this Waifu shit

>Bipedal anime Frogger

Attached: goger.png (160x120, 35K)

>470156016

Attached: reboottards.jpg (625x626, 31K)

>Chain Chomp
>Tingle
>Tom Nook but no Villager
>Kumatora but no Ness or Lucas
>Squid Sisters but no Inkling
>cutting Jigglypuff for more genwun bullshit
>Sonic as DLC

Attached: 1558296615410.png (298x415, 53K)

Congrats Reimufags, 10 people in Japan want Reimu
youtube.com/watch?v=go9BqVGztio

>adding fucking chain chomp of all things, a stationary dog on a leash that has way less variety and moveset potential than piranha plant
>removing k rool
>tingle
>OOT ganon when he's fucking 2-10 times the size of link in every game
>keeping dark samus but offing ridley
>female marth
>tom nook, the fucking tax collector but not the main character
>kumatora who isn't even THE MAIN CHARACTER of her game
>getting rid of pokemon trainer
>literally who girl from some horror game
>advance wars
>squid sisters instead of inkling when they do jack shit in combat nor are even playable
>making sonic DLC
>removing ROB, duck hunt, the star fox + KI characters, and wario but keeping G&W and ice climbers
>mewtwo removed
>getting rid of most third party characters
>season passes like this is SFV
>cooking mama, a character literally no one has been rooting for compared to the rest
>besides layton, LITERALLY FUCKING WHOs in season three
>all of this being perfect

Attached: shit taste.jpg (494x366, 57K)

>Chain Chomp
>Tingle
>Springman
You sure picked some irrelevant fucking characters to jam in there, but I like the way you're thinking.
>Regis
Based

>no Lanky Kong
worthless

>cutfags
The perfect Smash roster is the one with every character, so Ultimate. This will persist until a Smash with even more characters comes out.

Any roster without Snake is GARBAGE, including Smash 4

Attached: delet.png (394x389, 429K)

>no Isabelle
>no Daisy
>no Chrom
>no Young Link
>no Rosalina
>no Piranha Plant
>no Joker
>echo fighters like Toon Zelda
>Dixie Kong marked as an echo
Why even cut unique characters if you're going to add in echoes.

Now this is a roster I could get behind, or even have it get behind me, forcefully.

>This will persist until a Smash with even more characters comes out.

Yes, in shitty fangames, no smash roster will top ultimates as long aa Sakurai is directing.

>Japan is 1000 people
Is this a falseflag or are anti-Reimu posters actually like that?

He should stay out, no fuck that, Konami should stay out in general. They have the worst third party characters in the game.

Imagine a hypothetical Smash game that plays identically to Ultimate but has another 10 characters in addition to Ultimate's roster. How would that not be better? A new character never detracts from a game.

>Reimu
>When she's nowhere to be found on the pic
Unironically rent free

>nothing will never ever top Ultimate
Okay fag keep sucking Sakurai's dick

I was thinking his gimmick is his chain post. You can only move so far away from it; but, you can pick it up and throw it, maybe like Duck Hunt's can, to reposition. Throwing would make you temporarily vulnerable perhaps by removing other control until it's grounded unlike oil can. Also, if it goes off the edge, it pulls you down with it.
>RE character
Fatal Frame not Resident Evil if that's what that acronym is supposed to be.
>Another Xenofag
No? Shulk is still the only Xeno character
>season 2
Portal, Cooking Mama, and Dark Souls are not obscure
>>Chain Chomp
>>Tingle
Do you hate fun?
>>Sonic as dlc
I should have mentioned but the intention is that Sonic would get a revamp like Samus
I'm aware of the changes made to Ganon; but, he is still a semi-clone at best. If they sat down today without the crunch constraint of the last two months of Melee's dev cycle and decided to implement Ganon, they would not make Captain Falcon with different Smash's and properties.
Counting for the absence of clones and the need to revamp old characters this is already a big roster prior to DLC. Adding content postlaunch is fair game for multiplayer timesinks.
?
G&W and Ice Climber's are better retro reps and I'm cutting my main ROB by saying that.
>literal who from some horror game
Lots of people don't know Nintendo owns Fatal Frame so an upgrade to Yuri's AT, especially in an all first party (starting) roster so it's obvious, would help promote the series as well as just being a cool pull and the first character from a horror game.
>Starcraft
>literally who
>>removing Pokemon trainer
I improved Pokemon Trainer and kept the gimmick in the form of switching Regis : ^)
>Tom Nook instead of the main character
I'll add the main character of Animal Crossing if you can tell me their name. Oh right, you can't.

>hating on Mr.G&W
Absolute shit-tier taste

Attached: A32447BE-554B-4147-A452-E329F9244594.jpg (274x298, 23K)

>Cuts Ness and Lucas for Kumatora
I mean I like Kumatora but... what... why is this getting (You)s?

>artorias
Based

That’s more than actually Reimufags bring to supporters their hopeless character.

Attached: 7D3E2AC6-F118-44C5-B845-42E478AEDC66.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>phoneposter
>retarded tastes
every time

amen brother

Attached: YCWpIqr.jpg (334x308, 29K)

no it wouldn't because you cut characters, this is why pokemon is getting the hate it deserves right now

Attached: cutfag.png (1115x606, 206K)

>3 fire emblem

No

Excellent bait.

I expect 3 FE next game

>No Wario
Why

Whatever, it’s true he sucks and should be cut.

Attached: everysmashrosterthread.png (160x290, 104K)

Smash won’t be ported without Sakurai’s say, he’ll one trillion percent say no to a ultimate port but a trillion slightly definite for a reboot.

At this moment in time it’s true, cutfags are going to win next game, obviously enough time hasn’t passed yet for you to accept it.

Some of you smashers are alright. Don't come to flat zone tomorrow if you play ultimate.

happening arena will be posted tomorrow morning

so long space yokois

Attached: G&W.gif (550x700, 28K)

Here’s your rebooted roster, bros.

>Gooigi: easy last minute semi-clone made to rep the poltergust more in specials.
>Pauline: easy last minute semi-clone of peach, made to capitalize on newfound popularity. Uses mini marios instead of toads, mic + mic stand for side smash.
>diddy reimagined to include diddy, takes over ICs as the double character
>mona: new wario character
>hades: new villain, made to be sucessor to palutena moveset wise, adopting some moves and playstyle from her. Palitena is now used in Pit’s moveset some similar to arsene in joker without the meter.
>ganondorf reworked heavily
>majora: new zelda villain. Starts off as folating mask with tentacles, but shifts from incarnation, then wrath as it gets damaged throughout battle.
>zero: new kirby villain rep with unique bodytype and attacks
>metroid prime: new bodytype fighter that also reps the prime series and enemies of the metroid series
>Louie: semi-joke character of this game. Uses bugs in his moveset by thinking he’s controlling them, when in reality they’re just attacking the opponent out of coincidence
>andross: new villain rep, new body type.
>porky: uses mech, unique bodytype
>rex & pyra: replace shulk as his successor moveset wise. A-moves and specials are very similar to his, but utilizes Pyra and Mythra as a sort of double fighter.
>springman: new franchise, unique abilities
>jill: reps legacy series that’s still going today

Attached: B974D73D-5C55-4B4A-89D8-BED6BD98F9E5.png (2000x1068, 2.29M)

>Mona
>Hades
>Porky
Based beyond reason

>Version 1

Don’t bother making anymore, your roster is shit

Seething. it’s version one so it could be fixed in the future

god i hate the reboot meme

As much as I love Prime trilogy I would never keep even a decloned Dark Samus over Ridley.

Attached: Ridley_(Zero_Mission_Animation).gif (175x175, 228K)

Here's your reboot roster. It's literally just Shulk and nobody else.

Attached: Shulk_pic.png (415x321, 157K)

I’ll like it when

>retro reps are removed
>only 2 third party characters

I’m happy with everything else...sort of.

What about having ridley and a metroid prime for metroid villain reps?

you dont know sakurai, nobody does.

People hate Pokemon in general but love Smash and the cuts were
the straw that broke the camels back
smash/fighting game characters get cut regularly while the Pokemon cuts were the first since Gameboy and Pokefags pay for an app to bring their old Pokemon back too

>Ganon, but not mewtwo clone jew "Dorf"
thank you

Cutfags are mentally ill

Sakurai said the next game is getting major cuts.

>Kumatora
>Sami
big yikes
why are Kumatorazoomers the most bitter rosterfag each time someone brings up any of the main protags and major villain

>Fatal Frame and not Ninja Gaiden
bad fan roster

*did believe

>next game

Attached: 1ggxtmb5s5zz-removebg.png (553x452, 318K)

t. couldnt handle the Nikita

Attached: D6EAAA6E-5685-4B06-AD78-ECE850D0347F.jpg (1024x962, 113K)

He isn't going to cut half the damn roster though

>Cut everybody including people from the original N64 game
>Keep Lucina for whatever reason
>Chain Chomp and fucking Excitebike as newcomers
>Immediately after being dissapointed with this shit roster, fans look forward eagerly to first DLC character announcement
>Hey you know Sonic? One of the most popular video game characters who you have gotten in the base game for over a decade now? He costs extra now.

Riots would break out if you worked at Nintendo, user.

never said that.

I guarantee you the next roster won’t go past 45 fighters max

I guarantee it will be more than 60.

Ideally I would want to keep Ridley and a decloned Dark Samus, or at least a semi-clone. Like leave Samus as a zoner with ranged attacks, make Dark Samus more close up and rushdown or brawler, maybe fill in the same role ZSS currently fills. But we gotta be realistic of course

Attached: 041ac7ebee61d50369143a1823aa6204.png (1800x1200, 2.45M)

You got rid of Ridley. Fuck off.

/thread

>Lyn
disregarded

>more than 60 nigga the roster now is like over 70. There’s no way he’s ONLY cutting 10 characters AND adding more modes and shit. The whole reason sakurai skimped out on the non-roster free for all shit was BECAUSE of the roster.

>"NOOONONONONO NO PORTING CHARACTERS AAAAAAA"

Attached: seething.gif (570x537, 58K)

Smash 4 had 58 characters. There's no way they are going below that, especially considering they probably won't bring back trophies again and they aren't making 2 games at the same time. Also, considering how echoes are now a thing and super easy to make, they will likely add to the number as well.

>porting characters

Attached: 9672DA01-ADAC-48BF-850F-BAEFE2075EFD.gif (421x389, 1021K)

>Lynfags
>not the chad lord
kys

Attached: 1562966973229.jpg (740x960, 102K)

this whole image is a flaw

Smash 4 had multiple echoes already.

It had 2-3 depending on if you count the doc.

Nope i MEAN didn’t and I’ll say it again I MEAN FUCKING DIDN’T

What makes him more chad than Hector

Blonde

Yuri got in for being first party or at least just as first party as Pikachu. Ryu was still one of the top candidates I considered for third party characters.
Who cares if N64 characters are cut as long as the roster is better for it.
No reasonable roster would ignore Awakening whether you like the game or not.
People were excited about Mewtwo so Sonic would 100% fly. It couldn't be a solo announcement though; it would be put into the last Direct pre-launch like Piranha Plant was or paired up with Doomguy in the first Direct postlaunch.
Chain Chomp and Excitebike would be fun.
Not going with Blue Lions but he was probably my next up Fire Emblem character if I gave them a fourth slot because of the relevancy, popularity, and spear.

eyepatch

>Thinking that they would make a roster that's only slightly bigger than Brawls.

Attached: 1554261098882.jpg (500x509, 71K)

They’ll do it so they can make room to add a fuck ton of newcomers in the games after. The 45 character roster will still have newcomers.

>Blastoise
I wish we got him instead of Squirtle. Blastoise and Mewtwo were my favorites in FireRed. By the way, you're a faggot. Yuri literally can't fight. I don't think you know anything about Fatal Frame.

>no Banjo & Kazooie
Automatically shit roster.

Zero is too big.

I can’t find it but before ultimates development Sakurai said not everyone is smash 4 was likely to return next game, but of course ultimate happens, maybe he’ll stick to those words next game, so we should be expecting a 40-50 character roster

Just Majora? It'd be Skull Kid and you know it.

He isn’t coming back, no fighters pass characters are, the pattern of the fighters pass is lots of effort put into one time only characters, banjo fits that bill perfectly, a perfect way to kill him, one of smash appearance.

>just plant? It’d be petey and you know it.

You're talking shit.

Indeed, but roughly how many veterans to newcomers?

> ganon has to be made into retarded beast ganon who hasn't been relevant since the late 90s to be decloned
> Evolution gimmick for Pokemon, forcing them to take no less than 40% of the roster development time in total
> Game and Watch/Icies still present, no ROB
> Ness and Lucas both gone
> chain chomp
> fucking TINGLE
this pic has never been more related

Attached: 1543622503860.png (1280x2159, 3.25M)

It’ll probably be like 30 veterans and 15 newcomers.

Brawl was made by a much much smaller team than 4 and Ultimate which were made by Namco. 4 was hindered by having 2 versions. 4 had 58 characters and Brawl had 37. If they make a single version game with Namco or an equally sized company working on it, there is no way they will have under 50. The fact that trophies are unlikely to come back due to how time consuming they are and how people are getting used to spirits, that will also save time.

Literally no one wants Majora. Skull Kid is the same thing anyway.

Majora was made specifically to explore promote Skull Kid. It's designed explicitly to expore Skull Kid as a villain and a complete character. The idea of Majora's Mask's character NOT being Skull Kid with Majora's Mask is ludicrous.

Wow! This is really embarrassing. Were you proud of this?

I’m clearly not, we got persona, a one time thing over SMT, and another fucking square character ffs, course they’ll be cut next game, why won’t trashjo and shitooie? Don’t answer me with iconic bullshit that was nearly 2 fucking decades ago.

Don't get me wrong user, if Zero were actually possible, I'd be all for it.
As is, I feel like you should use Dark Matter and make it an amalgam of all the related species (Real Dark Matter, Miracle Matter, etc.)

Attached: (Pyribbit Roars).gif (540x337, 1.24M)

>only gen one pokemon

Well sorry to upset, but next smash will go back to brawl roots, fucking screencap this so I can laugh at you when I’m right and your fucking wrong.

The fuck are you saying

Ok let’s try and create this roster now, list your 30 veterans and I’ll approve them, well keep changing until we’re both satisfied with them.

>find a flaw
you made it

He's saying Majora is an accessory to Skull Kid.

>if zero was possible
Why the hell would he NOT be possible?

You seriously think they will heavily cut the budget of Smash bros after Ultimate became the best selling fighting game of all time? The absolute state of cutfags.

>that filename
It's the Winged Eggers' roar, not Pyribbit's.

>he's not coming back in
>BUT DONT SHOW ME THE REASON WHY HES COMING BACK IN IT DOESNT COUNT
kys stevie

God idk. Probably whatever has but a few less or something.

>Big
>Shoots blood
>HAL has been downplaying his existence up until that towel and Void Termina

It's hard to keep these reused roars straight.

Attached: 38994349_p18_master1200.jpg (600x400, 109K)

>big
Ridley
>shoots blood
Was fine in his own game, it’ll be fine here.
>HAL has been downplaying his existence up until that towel and Void Termina
This really doesn’t matter at all.

I do yes, I will keep believing so until I’m
proven wrong, spoilers, I won’t!

I’m not even a stevie, it’s proof you didn’t read my message properly.

Rex and Pyra aren't even the same fucking thing as Shulk. They share no similarities other than being protagonists.
If you wanted to replace shulk with someone from 2, at least say Malos.
Actually play video games, you fucking secondary.

You used the worst example. I can’t stand even looking at that roster, perhaps I was wrong to think about

>Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise switch the switching gimmick for an evolution gimmick where they evolve over the course of the battle
That sounds awful.

Think about this idea, if your going to base your veterans of that image.

>Don’t answer me with iconic bullshit that was nearly 2 fucking decades ago.
iconic is still iconic user. he's here to stay, there's nothing stopping him from not coming into the next game

Attached: Banjo does a jig(gy).gif (360x360, 1.37M)

Nigger they both have a monado-like sword. Obviously they’re not going to have monado arts, but they’re going to have the same sword swings you fucking subhuman weeb.

fuck you fanfic faggot

Despite it sounding awful it would be a good gameplay change

You absolutely will. There is very little they could add that would make up for removing half the roster when the roster is the biggest thing people actually play Smash Bros for. They will have a roster between the sizes of Ultimate and 4, trimming out characters that would seem unnecessary or difficult in the context of probably a decade from now, and adding characters that would be more relevant and popular. They'll come up with a few new modes to make it different enough like a new story mode or something and that will be that. They aren't stupid. Cutting the roster to 40-50 characters is a terrible idea and they know it. Why do you so insist on believing they will do this?

>plays xenoblade
>calls others secondary
youtu.be/I5FjwIDiDtM This is the shit you’re telling people they have shit taste if you don’t like.

Attached: CCDAB33D-D92D-4295-8CE1-FED46A7914E6.jpg (333x322, 15K)

>He doesn't even know what secondary means
Back to twitter. Retard.

Actually there is

>phill Spencer’s no longer in charge
>Nintendo and Microsoft have a falling out
>Microsoft change their mind
Or my favourite
>Microsoft only wanted him in one smash, a more superior Microsoft rep, will replace him next game.

Also I hate that gif it’s so annoying.

>Ridley
Ridley is actually humanoid, though I suppose Zero would end up at Heavy-tier size, assuming he's scaled to Kirby.
>Was fine in his own game, it’ll be fine here.
Part of me wonders if it might bump up the rating considering that Smash is E10 which Nintendo seems be currently aiming for. Though suppose that's also moot considering that Dream Collection is also E10 and Void Termina managed to get away with it.
>This really doesn’t matter at all.
I'd say it's potentially a matter, but may not be nowadays. Up until around Star Allies, HAL simply used Dark Matter for recurring appearances. Zero got knock-offs and successors, but not even cameos in sub-games or really any acknowledgement until recently. Even in Smash itself, Dark Matter is a spirit and only its Blade form while Zero is totally absent (unless you count Dark Mind and Dark Nebula via Dark Daroach).
So you've changed my mind on two points and the third is more of a hypothetical. I'll concede.
I wonder how he'd play though. Shooting focused, a summoner, or cribbing some of VT and even CROWNED Magolor's attacks?

Attached: 61688457_p2_master1200.jpg (857x1200, 422K)

cope, insiders are equivalent of law
rosterfag speculation is chaos

they dont work with each other unless the character they were both talking about is actually happening

XB2 won't even be fucking in consideration once the next Smash game rolls around, they'll be on XB3 or XBX2, this is retarded Elmafagging all over again.

It’s what fighting games do, look at the transition from USFIV to SFV

Ganondorf hasnt been relevant since the Wii while the Ganon ego has been making a lot of appearances since ever without his original self

dont underestimate Aonuma's pig fetish

>>diddy reimagined to include diddy

all of those are really only hypothetical, you have no evidence other than your odd hateboner for Banjo
also cope

Zero is literally Mother Brain-tier than Ridley
dont try that shit

>Buck Bumble
HE'S IN

at least elmafags were right about Rex getting cucked by both the base and dlc planning.
the VIFRAM and VA stalking is not something im going to defend

This sucks.

Attached: SmashAttack.png (432x275, 275K)

How and why does this matter? If it’s big, it can be sized down. There’s nothing stopping zero from being smaller considering he’s just a giant eye.

>roster that small
>only two newcomers
>both are rosterfag shit nobody cares about

>calling someone else a rosterfag when you think it's too small
if you aren't satisfied by this roster you're autistic and beyond help. A solid 15 of the guys not featured on here could be costumes

>They have put way too much effort into him
>negotiations for him started last year

If this ain’t evidence to prove he’ll be cut next game, then your retarded

Attached: 4A8D8009-338B-49D3-B1E7-1DF04A3A1A2C.jpg (932x700, 46K)

fuck off, tell me one insider who got everything right so far

No, this is the worst they could do if they were to cut characters. Have sex

>How and why does this matter?
because its actually dumb, essentially like Andross vs Wolf.
also, you even read up how Sakurai figured out on shrinking Ridley? he literally brought up that he referenced his NES design of a "cruched down" Smash Ridley

>you’re a rosterfag if you dislike cutting half the content in the game

Attached: 58DCED0B-59DE-457B-8171-16E35E3E32E9.png (400x401, 432K)

ssbwiki.com/Leak

Shinobi guy who predicted Ridley last year and banjo this year

>muh rules
>muh patterns

I want to premptively and genuinely state that I have been coming to Yea Forums since like 2006 and I have unironically never seen a thread with such a retardedly shit opinion as the op has posted here, this is not meant as a troll or a flame or anything. Op you should not even neck yourself i cab see from what you posted that you are going through a hard time and i really just wish you would reflect on yourself and fix this shit you decided to post. This isnt cringe it isnt bait and it isnt just wrong it is so inherently shit i cannot even fathom the kind of person you would have to be to make such a post on this chinese basket weaving forum in the first place. I want to meet you, i want to actually meet you and show you that there is more to life than this, this hole youve dug user. You can be more than this and i believe in you wholeheartedly. I dont mean to be an asshole towards you or to put off some kind of false disingenious hate in your direction op, but i have just been so fundamentally offended by what you decided to post that i had to make it known. If i could have dm'd you i swear that i would have, but alas. Please in the future consider the honor of your ancestors and our entire population of planet earth before you post anything close to this. I believe in you user and i think i speak for all sentient beings when i say you can do better. I know it you know it, i believe im you, god bless, and may the lord up in heaven have mercy on your eternal soul for the absolutely rotten shit you posted here today, amen

this

not to be that guy, but evidence suggests the gematsu leak was 100% correct, even if chrom and chorus kids didn't make it in. not one single character it leaked was actually 100% wrong, any character it got wrong were characters it never mentioned, so that doesn't count.

so you have no argument then.
neither anything i stated were patterns or made up rules.

Zero is also less popular than Dark Matter Swordsman and popularity got Wolf the last minute character slot.

>Steve

Attached: 1551908456211.gif (300x227, 966K)

gematsu was false by the time it got Chrom and Robin wrong

>Chainchomp instead of any of the previous Mario characters
>No Wario
>Ganon but no Dorf
>Dark Samus instead of Ridley
>Lucina instead of Robin or Chrom
>Nook instead of Villager
>FUCKING KUMATORA INSTEAD OF NESS
>Icies as 2nd the retro rep instead of ROB or Duckhunt
>Only genwun Pokemon
>Squid Sisters instead of Inkling
>Astral Chain rep instead of Bayonetta
>Chun-li instead of Ryu
Rest is okay but this is fucking garbage

Attached: 1540480874623.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

Mine's bigger ; )

Attached: smashroster.png (1920x2198, 1.69M)

OP
tell me straight to my face that roster won't tank harder than the WiiU version did

who's the guy next to ralph?

>””””predicting”””” banjo and ridley
That’s like predicting water is wet.

but Robin was never mentioned in the leak, and chrom was considered, Gematsu probably had beta shit leaked to him

>nothing I said was made up rules
>”zero can’t be down sized literally because I said so”
>every character that has been downsized can only be so because there was a small version of them at one time

Spongebob
Tabuu

>greenie
>not possessor

Attached: 8F057F4B-5681-40F2-88CA-691F73DBF47F.jpg (300x268, 17K)

>ignoring the entire exitance of anti-ridleyfagging
don't make me pull up a thread where people denied Jon's Ridley leak

>OP

Attached: 022.jpg (480x368, 43K)

> this is fucking garbage

So are some of your points

People did that 100% for the purpose of shitposting against people who wanted him.

>but Robin was never mentioned in the leak
that's the thing
did you forget "meet my friend shulk"? Gematsu went into shambles when Shulk wasn't in that direct and Chrom wasn't playable like he kept saying for months
>and chrom was considered,
and gematsu doesn't line up the time Chrom was exactly considered (who wasn't even in the proposal docs)
if this was really from the planning, then he shouldn't even have Chrom in his """list"""

Tansut. He got Cloud and Erdrick

If your goal was to make me feel thankful for having Sakurai as a director for these games by showing me these terrible fucking rosters, then you have achieved it.

Attached: 1562450551463.jpg (473x473, 28K)

>>”zero can’t be down sized literally because I said so”
he literally can't and Sakurai already talked about this several times weeks after his reveal
could you show me the Kirby's Dreamland sprite where he was accurately small? because that what got Sakurai to realized there was some sense to making Ridley a Smash fighter

>>every character that has been downsized can only be so because there was a small version of them at one time
that's was Sakurai excuse, he wanted a decent reference.

i can't even believe youre going out of your way to downplay Dark Matter who has a lot going to be a fighter one day.
reminds me of that Giygasfag who's pretending he has competition with Porky or even Masked Man.

It's missing Isabelle and i love playing as Isabelle.

by your logic, rosterfagging in general is shitposting.
even Project M devs thought Ridley wasn't gonna happen officially.

also Incineroar

>cutfag
>also posts never evers
shit list, next

>by your logic, rosterfagging in general is shitposting.

Attached: F5358A44-B80D-4137-AF97-E0F126D5CBFD.png (644x644, 936K)

He admittingly got Femdrick wrong, but on top of the fact he said this when he stated Hero was early development, Sakurai did mentioned that S-E originally didn't want other heroes to fight each other until they went back on that.

so Femdrick was likely a last resort if they couldn't add the other heroes as costumes.

Yuri Kozukata is hella fucking based.

this.

Yea Forums isn't the entire internet
people disbelieve what they want
almost the entire smash fanbase think Ridley wasn't going to get another look back

they also thought he was disconfirmed for the ballot too since Sakurai shot him down prior.
but keep on insisting your history revisionism is correct, i can actually citate.

arms is such a worthless add, no thanks

Even if all the characters don't come back, I feel like Banjo & Kazooie are too much of a fan favorite to get rid of.

chell can't even kill a box correctly, how the fuck will she even compete in smash

Attached: 1860.jpg (500x400, 29K)

Springman would make an amazing fighter

>a fan favorite to get rid of.

A fan favourite for the boomers, they won’t be the audience for the next smash game, so this faggot bear’n’bird can gtfo the roster.

This is one of the worst rosters I've seen posted on here. I honestly can't tell if it's a joke or not.

>No reasonable roster would ignore Awakening whether you like the game or not.
that is not a reason to:
>proceed to cut Ridley, the 3rd pillar of Metroid frachise for a non-mainline Metroid villain/Samus mimicry
>proceed to cut the most impactful Mother protags for some equivalent to Geno and functionally inferior version of Lucas
>proceed to cut Mewtwo for a cut character

>S-E originally didn't want other heroes to fight each other until they went back on that
Seriously?
Why do they do business with these cocksmokers

have you noticed a majority of Ultimate newcomers are boomer-essentric characters?
have you also noticed most of the speculated and easily predicted zoomer shit never made the cut as well?

because Nintendo seems to know how to play their cards right with S-E, no matter how crap they are with copyrights.