Get Ready for July 24th Nintendo has so many plans for 2019/2020 I’ll give only one game that I know for sure Mega...

Get Ready for July 24th Nintendo has so many plans for 2019/2020 I’ll give only one game that I know for sure Mega man Battle Network legacy collection 1

Attached: 4L_eCE5JFcb.jpg (590x350, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/nintendo-remove-banjo-kazooie-from-super-smash-brothers-and-add-minecraft-steve-in-their-place
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A pokemon thread died for this.

Don’t joke like this user

WE DID IT, MEGA BROS!

Attached: Lan the hero.png (720x480, 32K)

>Mega man Battle Network legacy collection 1

dont fucking joke about this
that is the one collection I fucking want
although I really dont want them to split it i mean if they do legacy collection 1 its gonna be great
1, 2 ,3 but the one with 4,5,6 its gonna be hard to decide if you really want a collection for just one game

Don’t like 4 and 5?

I could play 5 but 4 its rough

>not saving the switch lite for this direct
This makes it more believable as nintendo does do shit like this

change.org/p/nintendo-remove-banjo-kazooie-from-super-smash-brothers-and-add-minecraft-steve-in-their-place

Stevie Stevie cope and seethie

Did you not forget the last game Capcom put on the Switch

Collections are too much effort now. You'll just get Battle Network 1 and thats it

Attached: 9GIGs.png (1387x800, 1.74M)

where did they got this version though? Did they made it from scratch for the Switch? or did they took it from the DMC HD collection?

Capcom admitted they ripped it straight out of the collection

>So many plans for 19/20
They're going to release 2 games?
I couldn't possibly believe they'd go a whole 3, maybe 2 and some DLC.

> All 6 BN games are smaller filesize than single X game
>Collection 1

Remember, Capcom were too cheap to put Legacy Collection 1 and 2 on a cart

PLEASE

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-03.50.20.jpg (2340x1023, 378K)

Capcom doesn't do shit for the switch despite being the responsibles of the 4gb ram the console has
They didn't do shit before because they thought the console was going to flop and now they don't do shit because every other third party took advantage
They'll just do some cheap ass overpriced port to dump and call it a day

while the switch does lack a new capcom game
it has a huge amount of capcom ports right now

I never played the Battle Network games back then, other than the Gamecube one (which wasn't the same thing) but I'd be down for a legacy collection of them, they seem up my alley, but I probably would never be so interested in seeking them out that I'd bother to emulate them.

DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. MEEEEEEE.

ports they don't put effort into and overprice because Capjew is still in there
If this Legacy Collection for BN was real it would either be digital only completely or have half the games be downloaded because they want to make it as quickly and cheaply as possible

and I would buy it anyway because I love it

>I'll be autistically thinking about this until the 24th comes and goes
>thanks asshole

Attached: 1559179934949.png (568x454, 367K)

Bullshit.

Attached: when will they learn.png (1217x727, 61K)

you said that during e3 faggot

Capcom can get away with singular ports of PS2 games, but they wouldn't be able to do it with GBA games unless they were charging like 5 bucks a pop.

I just want Rare Replay on PC so we can play Perfect Dark HD with M+K.

good. Pokemon discourse has been garbage because of "muh animations"

>*also available on ps4

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR MORE PORTS

>Get Ready for July 24th Nintendo has so many plans for 2019/2020 I’ll give only one game that I know for sure Mega man Battle Network legacy collection 1

Why do you type like a faggot? Why are some words typed with capital letters and some aren't? Why are you posting fake shit?

Mega Man Battle Network? lol. You fuckers really will nostalgia out over any old shit.

I think I got the same info as OP

The direct will feature
>3D World port
>Battle Network Legacy Collection
>Resident Evil 2 remake
>Pikmin 4
>Details on an update for Mario Odyssey that will make it more playable on Switch Lite
>Details on Hero and Banjo Kazooie
>NO new Smash character
>Mario Maker 2 update (adds tracks and boomerang suit to 3D World, adds pokeys to all themes, adds "hardcore" and "trickery" tags)

>>Resident Evil 2 remake

LMAO

> muh game freak

>even in a fake leak still nobody bothers to include a W101 port or sequel
Depressing.

>forget about mm11
This is why the series doesn't get new entries

'Switch Pro' is actually a standalone VR HMD (Facebook Quest direct competitor). The new controllers Miyamoto has teased are the VR controllers which are wearables like simplified Valve Knuckles, and will also be marketed as an add-on for the standard Switch. It's going to be fairly expensive ($500+) and marketed to the 'core gamer hungry for new experiences'. SMTV, MP4, and BOTW2 are their flagship VR exclusives, and it will play all other Switch software through a virtual monitor interface.

Be nice but I highly doubt this. They usually save those announcements for early fall. We probably wont hear much until after Astral Chains

>Splitting a Battle Network collection into two parts

Who the fuck would actually buy a collection where two of the three games given are The Dark Chip Saga?

Attached: confus.jpg (182x176, 36K)

No OP dont give me hope...