This is Fulgur Anjanath. Say something nice about him!

This is Fulgur Anjanath. Say something nice about him!

Attached: image.jpg (2208x1242, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhbGtCHxE34
youtube.com/watch?v=VWpX_Ac1jiQ
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/553
youtube.com/watch?v=KiA1TzrpCCI
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470142946/#470142946
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm the only one that liked Anjanath? Everyone seems to hate him.

Him and Ebony Odogoron are the two biggest tells for Zinogre/Stygian ever.

>another reskin
Monster Hunter is dead

His design demonstrates an excellent use of colors and the slight tweaks to his physical details work well with the new affinity to electrical attacks. The tiger striping is also pretty bitchin. I like it.

zappyboi

Interesting. How did Anjanath a fire breathing dinosaur get electricity powers and grow fur on his tail?

It's not another fire monster.
Just like the 8 games before it right?

I thought he was a great noob wall.
Shame there wasn't much reason to ever fight him.

I think even bigger tells are that so far, every big reveal has been for one of the monsters on the anniversary banner. I think the fact that those monsters have seen a redesign to fit World's aesthetic and the fact that we have seen several of them directly from that banner is solid evidence that they do intend to add each and every one of those monsters to World in Iceborne as well as additional updates.

Ara Ara, hunter~

Attached: image.jpg (600x314, 31K)

Living in a Ice region and probably evolved electricity to stun quick moving hard to spot prey,
Also this series is post apocalypse so who fucking knows. Nano Machines? Radiation? You spat in gods eye. Who knows.

I mean, I do believe every flagship is being added at the very least. Only 4 more.
I'm just saying Brachy trailer is likely to have Zinogre and these guys are similar.

I like him. He's big and fluffy and kinda cute.

Zinogre but worse

Attached: 1526889757788.jpg (970x1083, 303K)

He is fine but I always found him annoying just because he spams his charge attacks which meant walking back and forth getting to his dumb ass to land a hit and then repeating.

"i just want a quiet hunt"

Attached: 1562890310712.jpg (1126x1638, 1.51M)

I like the colors, I think nig doggo deserved a better treatment

Attached: D_LvBJfUIAA6yC4.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

>go back to 4U
>try out CB because I never tried it
>STUN OUT THE ASS
>DAMAGE OUT THE ASS
>ROYAL GUARD POINTS OUT THE ASS

This is so much fun, holy shit!

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 111K)

New bazelgeuse when

Attached: bazel.jpg (750x755, 96K)

subspeciation, just like in real life. The same species can evolve to have differing traits depending on the needs of the environment. The Anjanath that came to live in the Ancient Forest evolved to use fire while the ones that lived in Horefrost evolved to specialize in electricity. Plus, it's a fantastical setting that breaks the natural laws of the real world so they can really give any excuse they want because none of it follows real life rules.

Yeah CB was the most overpowered weapon class in 4U so everyone used it. I never got very good with it though

by the same magic method a roaming depredator like tigrex gets stuck in a tower and get blast

Nah, GS and heavy bowgun had absurd times. However, both IG and CB never out you in any danger.

He's just really, really boring. Just a fire breathing theropod is mundane as fuck for Monster Hunter standards, and it's going to feel even mundane now that Glavenus is back to compare it to.

WHERE'S LEAKS

it looks like Anjanath with a negative filter

It's a secret.

Soon

Attached: Jhotaro.jpg (1200x628, 138K)

Still a complement

why would being orange help you in a snow environment?

You tell me.

Attached: 1560743250549.png (731x593, 488K)

>He's just really, really boring.
You can say that for World's OCs in general.

Attached: 1531221726009.jpg (1452x2856, 3.12M)

Every monster knows not to eat the orange snow.

Attached: D8SMUqwU0AEvT1M.png (500x357, 70K)

I dig it.

I just went back to World after over a year of playing some older games and holy shit I cannot stand how cluttered and uneven all of the environments are. Bing post at me all you want but I would trade the entire "world" for some simple open arenas again without question.
Still pretty excited for IB though.

Just how many new monsters are there? I keep seeing you guys posting new ones like every week.

Yeah, thats gonna get a BING from me my friend.

I prefer most of Generation's new monsters (besides Kulu to Malfestio) to World's but these subspecies are nice at least.
I'm hoping my boy Lagiacrus can get in, even if his chances are slim.

Attached: 049.jpg (988x996, 360K)

He's unironically the coolest looking subspecies ever. Really like the design. Hopefully the fight is a lot better than normal anja.

"I THINK CHRIS REDFIELD SUCKS"

kek

Let's not derail the thread, user. To be fair, a lot of World's monsters are uninspired.

only like two of these are even similar
did you really compare soap girl to a flying monster?

>mizutsune
>girl

He's fine and was a good spike in the game for new players but he's near strictly an inferior Glavenus, who he will very soon share a game with

Honestly I was shocked to see him.

Anj is okay, but I always saw his as knock-off Glav

Am I the only one that wants Khezu?

Attached: 1519363892370.jpg (800x800, 117K)

I will call him Zebra

More excited about muh boi returning

Attached: brachydios.jpg (1200x615, 671K)

I never liked jho and I didnt like anjanath.

He's likely confirmed already.

Yeah odo's subspecies is pretty lame design wise. I hope electro anjanath is a relevant monster to fight, I like his design, but I can't remember the last time I fought a normal Anjanath for any reason. That's a problem I have with World, it doesn't have a huge roster, but what really kills it is that too many of the monsters there are completely pointless to fight. Jyurtados, Paolumu, Girros, you fight them once in the main quest line and then pretty much never again.

A shitty gimmick monster

Quick question. If I buy the expansion, do I get the DLCs too or do I have to re-buy the entire game for that?

You and all of Japan
He'll also be straight-up neutered by the fact that everyone can roll backwards now
He'll legitimately be trash

FUCK Khezu, bring back Gigginox and Peco
It was their turn!

>Valstrax gets in
>Gets a turf war with Nerg where it just flies as far away as possible, then slams into him from space
>Either both get heavily damaged by it or Valstrax manages to be hurt less
How would you feel?

Attached: valstrax.png (988x851, 878K)

he's an early monster. literally the kut ku of the game

good luck, Im excited to Seregios and Valphalk.

Actually brand new monsters
>Banbaro
>Beotodus
>Velkhana
Subspecies of World monsters
>Ebony Odogaron
>Fulgur Anjanath
Returning monsters from previous games
>Nargacuga
>Tigrex
>Barioth
>Khezu/Gigginox
>Glavenus
>Brachydios

That's very disingenuous, you know he's supposed to be more than that
Pukei is the early-game shitbird for World

>Fighting a Valstrax
>Nerg comes in to try and be a dick to it.
>Val flies off and we're left fighting off a Nerg for a minute and a half.
>Then Val just comes down in a fucking dive bomb.

there is a Legiana subspecie too

Gigginox is poor man's khezu.

>Mizutsune
>female
user, it is explicitly stated that all Mizutsune hunted in Gen/XX are male.

Right, I forgot about that. It kind of got lost in the crowd.

Gigginox is strictly Khezu with more mechanics

This. All the Mizutsunes that you hunt are the beta males that can't find anyone to mate with yet.

I stopped playing World around Kulve event since I got everything. What did I miss?

Attached: 1465252455114.jpg (279x279, 13K)

Behemoth from Final Fantasy and a wendigo monster from the Witcher came.
We're getting every flagship back for Iceborne, and there's a totally not-Zamtrios that I fucking despise with a bloody passion for being another piscine wyvern.

>Khezu/Gigginox
What?

Reminder that Velkhana is shit.
>literally the Kushala skeleton
>stole Kushala's pre-World ice theme
>trying to pass off as a new thing when it's literally pre-World Kushala

>Khezu/Gigginox
prooves?

Fucking why why why WHY didn't they make the frog skeleton and bring back Zamtrios
FUck, I hate Capcom. How much fucking money do they need to get off their asses?

It's literally Kushala with Zamtrios' gimmick and some ice summoning bullshit in there. Prove me wrong.

alright, thanks m8

that's not their preferred gender

Beotodus is also shit.
>literally the same thing as Zamtrios, but with the complete shit piscine skeleton
>could've just brought back Zamtrios, but noo

but user now it has even more aoe attacks and an even more annoying dot aura

Would buy 3 copies.

I'd fucking cream
I loved GU for what it was worth, and want all of the radical monsters in it to make their way over to World
We need a mild injection of crazy to spice things up

Imagine Bloodbath Diablos chucking a Thot Diablos at us before divebombing all four players

Reminder that the frog skeleton's already used for Fanged Wyverns, so they totally could've fucking brought him back.

Attached: 10230.png (287x343, 126K)

Game Informer let slip that you fight a "blind bat monster" in the ice caves and one of them said it was one he used in Monster Hunter Stories, so it's most likely Khezu, but some people think the guy might have mistaken Gigginox for Khezu instead.

We know from Game Informer that there is a mysterious unrevealed monster in the caves of the new map.
They couldn't reveal it, ofc, but from their description it was clear it was Gigginox, Khezu, or something new very similar to them.

what's your favorite monster?

bing

Attached: nintenfag_sees_the_sales.png (720x720, 349K)

That's actually the leviathan skeleton; you can tell by the Jagras' and friends roar and run animations pretty easily
Super Golden Jagras' roll is 1:1 from Ludroth

>updated a bunch of monsters to the world graphics for a poster
I hope we get all of them

>Ancient Leshen skeleton ready
>could actually have some pretty neat yeti/gorilla monsters to replace the monkeys
>nope.jpeg
How can someone not be mad?

I think the expansion is shaping up pretty nice

Attached: barioth.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Literally and unironically soulless

Kushala didn't even debut in a Nintendo game brainlet-kun

He deserves to be in and I hope his G rank armor is unscathed
But man, I hate fighting Barioth

WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE FUCKING FIGHT

>Kushala is a Nintendo mon
I really do love how Worldbabs expose themselves so easily. Just subtle little things like this.

Attached: 1535659257139.png (1024x563, 415K)

all cutscenes and trailers for monhun games always use actual in-game assets, so we already know it has kushala's skeleton from the way it moved in the trailers so far

Yeah, I know it uses Kush skeleton
That also doesn't mean shit about the fight actually being good

I just want Nerscylla and Seltas/Queen back

Bazel-Sereg tag-team W H E N

Attached: 1559661676109.jpg (500x500, 311K)

>You can now access the smithy from the gathering hub
youtu.be/UhbGtCHxE34

>inb4 we get a jyuratodus subspecies but not any for the actual good world monsters like tobi or kulu

Attached: 128371238.png (705x766, 48K)

Attached: D-ftinxUYAA8Hq5.jpg (647x363, 69K)

I want a bazelgeuse that does bubble bombs. Slip sliding fucking everywhere while this fuck tries to body slam you.

we already did - beotodus

Tobi is my absolute favorite.
If you could get like, a baby Tobi pet for the hub I would be fucking ecstatic.

>everything about the new gathering hub

Attached: 1528532486857.jpg (514x536, 56K)

water Bazel would be nice so that there's more than ONE FUCKING WATER MONSTER IN THE ENTIRE GAME

It's just really boring and its design is busy. The nose bone and fins don't really do anything for it since most of its attacks are just bashing its head into shit and spitting fire.

Leshen is just a modified human skeleton. There's a reason it just telports and doesn't walk around.

kino

One thing that pisses me off is that we may not get Rajang because no Fanged Beasts at all and the World team wouldn't want to waste a skeleton on one monster.

Attached: 1923741234.png (350x350, 315K)

Tobi is a lad for providing some of the most convenient and effective early game weapons. Blessed be the squirrel snake.

WE

Tobi is a very likely candidate
It's one of those mid-tier monsters which can become solid high-tier with a powerful subspecies
>Kulu sub
Fuck now I want this

But it does walk?

It ok user. You can like a game and still recognize problems/desing faults . Its called being a sane person, not very commom these days

The same way being black and white striped helps zebra in the savana
most animals can't see colors

Attached: 1559662238169.png (166x191, 98K)

I really like his HR gunlance and armorset he really deserves a subspecies

Attached: 1554119939079.png (500x719, 286K)

then why do bulls charge at red, checkmate atheists

Gobul.

Attached: gobul.png (400x299, 153K)

Yes khezu sucks big donger balls

I JUST FUCKING REALIZED GOBUL'S A PUN ON GOBBLE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT

Attached: 29734912381.jpg (525x365, 18K)

spiky boi

Attached: 1549830652705.png (1200x1200, 1.29M)

The ape-like skeleton is actually pretty versatile, and several monsters that use it like Blangonga and Gammoth would be perfect for Iceborne, so I think it'd be worth adding for those two and Rajang, possibly even a new monster as well.

I sincerely hope not. Khezu is a shit monster with a shit fight.

They charge at movement. But you already knew that you pesky bastard.

Attached: 1562785576928.png (400x399, 67K)

>Gammoth better than Banbaro
Agreed
>Mizutsune better than Paolumu
Unrelated
>Astalos better than Legiana
Unrelated
>Glavenus better than Anjanath
Agreed but Anjanath still has a place, it does some different stuff and works as a good noob stomper which is still fun to fight at the end of the day
>Valstrax is better than Nerg
COMPLETELY unrelated
>Nakarkos is better than Xeno
They are both dogshit boring damage sponges
>Ahtal Ka is better than Kulve
Unrelated

>Valstrax flies into the air
>Divebombs right into Nerg
>Nerg rears up on two legs and grabs Valstrax
>Causes an explosion which blows both of them back

Most of these aren't even similar.
Why the fuck is puff bat being compared to gay bubbles?

They actually just charge at Spainards?

What's your most wanted monster anons?
Personally i'm really hoping that Shaggy and Gore come back

Attached: 1446248632103.png (1000x1000, 739K)

Some larper said he had leaks, I remember him saying there was going to be a dogo subtype but I think the name he had was like "bloodcrazyed" or something that we did not get. so no real leaks?

>not glacial anjanath
ONE fucking job

It's nice to see this old irrelevant monster back in the spotlight again

what do you still do in world when youve done everything?

Seregios and Akantor.

Dalamadur

If you don't have every weapon, can you really say you've done everything.

Except for Kulve weapons, RNG fucking shit.

>glacial
It's a lighting monster, not ice

What's the sexiest monster in the series?

>wanting another ice monster in a game that's getting a ton of ice monsters already
Now Aqueous Anjanath I could get behind

why do this though? im happy with my rocket gs

You're gonna love this one then.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mirqksTlr31qz4rgp.jpg (403x403, 62K)

>Valstrax
is he actually in?

>>Nakarkos is better than Xeno
>They are both dogshit boring damage sponges
AT Xeno is unironically a really good fight

Do any of you know who's currently winning the design a weapon contest?

Attached: 1523103675278.png (480x580, 359K)

DELETE THIS PIC AT THIS INSTANT

>Thought for the longest time this fucker didn't have any eyes
>He actually does and they make him look goofy as fuck
I love it

Attached: HowToRemovePorcupineQuills.png (728x546, 263K)

Fighting AT xeno finally, where do you find the time to land any slow moves, or what would be a good weapon to use on him? SA is keeping me in axemode 99% of the time unless I want to die and my hammer set does not do well with damage or stuns. And how the hell do you reliably superman dive, running directly away then dodging for that laser swipe always causes me to do a normal roll

sAME

Also Rajang and Zinogre

Always the faggy charge blade

>Never actually played any Monster Hunter games

guys, i'm a worldbaby and have a 3ds, which monhun for the 3ds do you guys recommend, 4u or 3u? i don't wanna try generations since there's no g rank.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (909x311, 125K)

Pretty sure the robo-fist GL was the clear favorite, but it doesn't matter that much because Capcom will just choose what they like best.

I'm GS main and AT Xeno is my favorite AT because you can have so many opportunities to land charges on head and tail, so good.

>Gammoth better than Banbaro
>agreed
They are literally nothing alike.

How the fuck is that different from any other early-mid game monster in the series???

4u is the best monster hunter game. So 4u.

This is your second BING user. One more post like that and you'll be getting WAHOO'd like there's no tomorrow.

3U is best on Wii U/Cemu for maximum comfy, so play 4U

I know right? Its gayest weapon out there true chads use hamer or sns

You should play all of those anyway.

I like following him to the cliff. He just lays down and watches the sunset.

long have we waited

Attached: Chameleos6.jpg (1024x768, 441K)

Hate him all you want, he is already in the game, he won

I never really spent any time on ATs, I just sort of got bored after Lunastra and Behemoth annoyed me enough to make me just wait until Iceborne. Personally I feel that World is a flawed game but is better than GU overall. GU has a lot of fun high quality monsters, but the game has too many issues in it, too many shitty monsters, (you notice how all of these comparison pics always only show the top tier ones like Astalos, Glavenus, Valstrax, etc. despite the game having 93 monsters?), and too many balance issues which don't just come down to "the game is easier". In World the balance issues make it so that you can kill monsters way too easily and you have to farm dumb shit like Behemoth and Kulve. In GU the balance issues make it so that large gameplay mechanics which would've been fun to use are discarded because they're significantly worse and those issues make it not fun to play around with.
You could make an argument over them not being that similar, but they're both big slow sweeping monsters which use slow, strong attacks with long windups. In the details, they're pretty different but at their core concept they work similarly

>Kushala, Teostra and even fucking Lunastra in World
>Still no sign of Chameleos
What's the hold up?

I hate Dobsonfish
He can remain in his game forever.

Banbaro is a charging monster akin to something like Diablos or Barroth. Did you even fight him? He is NOTHING like Gammoth at all.

True, it's not but it should be.
I imagine something like the ability to upgrade all armor to endgame level of stats, like with a flat roof. Low end gear would then cost a lot more to upgrade to the top because they have more upgrade road to travel which is exactly what we have actually. Unfortunatly it doesn't go far enough and a pukei piece will never be good even at max upgrade level.
Anything to make more monsters relevant to fight and it removes one of the needs for layered armor.

thanks!

He's there. You just can't see him.

Attached: 1559944181145.png (1118x1050, 459K)

Seconded.

>new monster in cold area
>ayy let's just take one from somewhere else but make it blue lmoa

Pukei took his place as the ugliest thing alive.

Even though he is a charger, he still shares a lot with a monster like Gammoth, but now that I think about it, you're probably right

>Iceborne caused Kajet to come back

youtube.com/watch?v=VWpX_Ac1jiQ

I thought he was dead. Praise Capcom.

Attached: 1494084030442.jpg (754x850, 94K)

>Chameleos reveal
>It's actually the other elder dragon cutscenes but with him shimmering in the background now

Attached: 1562278681232.gif (900x600, 2.98M)

Faggot deserves it just for the existence of Crystalbeard

kino ludo

did he always have a spiky tail
it looks neat

He was talking about Monster Hunter stories, not that Khezu was in world.
He just didn't remember it's name. They even make the clarification since apparently you can't pay attention to LITERALLY 20 SECONDS OF DIALOGUE

>stuck in the middle of attack animation
>this fucking nigger appears out of nowhere drops a bomb on top of me and kills me in one hit
I literally dsp-ed "wow I was pressing buttons" and quit the game.

>Valstrax divebombs Nergigante from space
>Nergigante catches him

Attached: 1480932076664.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

The monsters are named as they are discovered. Even if Fulgur Anja came first, regular Anja was discovered first.

Seregios, Nerscylla, Seltas, Zamtrios, Gore and all crabs

I fucking love Kaj.
This reminds me, do we have memes for each weapon? There's the eternal Gotcha Bitch for GS, and in 4 there was those GL Roman videos, and maybe now in 5th gen there's the SnS megalomaniac.

>fulgur
>fulgurbugs
Ok zinogre has to be in

In the Game Informer podcast he clarified that it was just its theory, he didn't actually see Khezu in Iceborne.

If Uka isn't in I will be PISSED

It's the first good brute design.
And of course they turn it into a fucking Kut-Ku tier fight. Have your meme pickle and the frontier reject and enjoy it, Capcom says.

STORIES 2 WHEN

W H E N

How's MHW for PC? Does KB+M feel right as opposed to a controller?

Will Worldfags defend it?

Attached: 1556273782461.png (953x800, 1.35M)

CUM INSIDE GREAT CAMILLA!

Attached: image.png (3680x1947, 1.35M)

Works really good, but dunno about kb+m I use my ds4

>Literally and unironically soulful

ftfy

>It's the first good brute design.

Attached: wdhmbt.png (234x274, 117K)

What did he mean by this post?

Was disapointed this didnt happen in gu, but mounting him and flying straight to the sky would be kino

Attached: dumb anjanath.png (1071x626, 348K)

Can't see shit I'm too used to playing mhw in 4k. Try making a higher res screenshots. Oh wait you can't lmao

That would piss off the entire community if that happened. Nergigante catching Valstrax is death battle tier retarded.

He's in

Attached: MH4U-Raging_Brachydios_Render_001.png (815x534, 548K)

>Fulgur
ZINOGRE CONFIRMED

Attached: 1562385017174.jpg (1008x951, 307K)

I want to FUCK the dumb trex.

That you're fucking retarded

Why would they? They'll be over there enjoying their game while you stew in your shitposts.

Where's your argument? Are you a schizo?

Get your eyes checked

im gonna capture this pupper

Thunder Jaw Anjanath is a much better name than Fulgur

and bibiwa to you too

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (2240x2872, 2.38M)

I wouldnt trust those researchers honestly

Attached: 1561317330516.jpg (944x926, 251K)

Different user

Muh goddamn fucking diamond hard dick

Attached: ddbif8r-c9b6c92a-2112-4509-82a9-bc86dea60a4f.jpg (2000x2500, 1.48M)

How the fuck are giant bones coming out of its face "sinuses"?

I hadn't realized giant bones were squishy.

Pussy

Attached: 1562435541035.png (500x495, 478K)

Val and Nerg are both flagship elder dragons though, they're more related than anything else in that image even if it's bait

I need Greatest Camilla

dogfucker faggot kill yourself

wish they could let you adopt a babynogre and keep it in your room

>Being this onions
It would be cool, as it is the elder dragon turf wars kind of suck. Kushala should dominate Teo because of the traditional rock paper scissors between those two and Cham. And Kushala/Teo should go all out against Nerg with their elemental abilities only to get beaten because of his resistance

So just like world, 90% will be garbage designs and the rest will be unique?

I like him but his design is kind of a mess
>its a vulture in look and mannerism
>its got big nose flaps to smell gud, sure?
>it also shoots snot? I'll allow that
>wait, it also sneezes fire because of course it does
>and it has weird fucking wing flaps that don't do shit

Imagine the feeling

ask ryozo

I wish they'd let you adopt a baby monster in general, the endemic life is cool and all but having a baby version of your favorite monster in your room would be cute as fuck.

Attached: 1518488872204.jpg (1200x968, 81K)

What do dogs have to do with any of pussyanon?

Attached: ddbfd16-14310df7-6648-4da8-8788-defc1f9ec08e.jpg (2500x2000, 1.28M)

give me a link to their pixiv please

>and it has weird fucking wing flaps that don't do shit
Basically any animal to ever have an adaptation like that did so because it allows it to pump blood through the thin skin membranes and help them cool down. It's the reason why elephant ears are so huge, for example. It only does this when it's enraged and shooting fire, so it makes sense. And vultures have an incredible sense of smell, which plays into the nose thing. Really the only leap in logic with the thing is that it shoots fire, but it's hardly out of place in monster hunter.

Eat shit, worldfags

List of problems with Monster Hunter World:

>Inb4 b-but nintendo...

>Healing while running; dodging while drinking, sharpening, eating; moving while shooting
>Traps are placed almost instantly
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from XX combined
>Overall DPS for weapons was raised up to G rank levels in a High Rank game
>Mounting can activate after only 1 hit, guarantees a mount or two every hunt
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, damage, etc., almost never benefiting the monster
>You have access to your full box even during hunts
>The temporal mantle automatically dodges any attacks that would launch you the same way adept did but without player input
>Other mantles can give things like a full health bar
>Monsters have been given more generous weakspots, like Diablos with a 40 MV in its horns for blunt weapons, as well as a new 45/63/40 weakspot on its head
>THE CHANGES ABOVE AREN'T INHERENTLY NEGATIVE AND WOULD BE FINE WERE THE GAME DESIGNED IN A DIFFERENT WAY, however, the monsters themselves are slower and less aggressive when compared to old gens, they rarely string moves together and have slow and predictable attacks in general, Pink Rathian is a good example
>To add challenge added tempered monsters, who are just like regular monsters (slow as ever) with inflated damage, that's it, it's difficult to even notice the difference for most monsters
>And then there's Arch Tempered monsters, which have demonstrated that Capcom, when tasked to make existing monsters more difficult, instead of making them more aggressive or faster, will instead double down on their shitty gimmicks (Vaal), raise their damage do simply absurd levels (Kirin) give it one badly designed move (Nerg) and/or make them spam AoE attacks (Xeno). These are badly designed monsters made just for challenge’s sake, not a proper way to address the difficulty complaint

Continuing on the next post

Attached: 1534369040697.png (379x302, 63K)

>Everything has an element it is weak to, good raw weakspots are always good elemental weakspots
>Though you might have trouble finding an elemental weapon worth using, considering the game leans too heavily on fire element monsters, resulting in a boring roster of 34 monsters, of which most are tutorials (Great Jagras), gimmicks (Zorah, Behemoth, Kulve), irrelevant (Dodogama) or straight up garbage (Lunastra, Vaal)
>It can't be overstated how awful Zorah is, it might surprise you that it was the monster the team worked the hardest on, requiring a separate division just for it
>Lavasioth was changed from a fun fight to a half assed attempt at giving it the Agnaktor gimmick but without anything that make both it or Lavasioth great
>And Behemoth specifically is a fucking disgrace and a representation of everything wrong with World. AoE spam, annoying gimmicks, inflated damage, tremors, awful design, you name it. It's attempts to imitate the gameplay styles of MMOs failed completely simply because Monster Hunter wasn't designed to be an MMO
>Extreme Behemoth is everything just mentioned above except 2x worse, much like the ATs, it’s challenge for challenge's sake without the thought needed to make it fun to being with
>Leshen is the exact same as Behemoth except somehow worse, this time it doesn't even attempt to be like a MH monster
>And Kulve is a massive waste of potential. What could’ve been a fun and challenging fight against a huge monster similar to Ukanlos ended up being a gimmicky mess that could take you from 20 to 50 minutes of attacking a barely moving damage sponge just to reach its true phase, where the fight actually begins, and you don’t even get to kill it in the end
>The rewards for killing it are weapons barely any better from the ones in the game already, and are in no way a replacement for the relic system in 4U, but they also happen to be the best weapons in the game
>it's a timed event monster as well

Attached: 1518291140294.jpg (553x841, 44K)

He's built to teach the player about rage mode and how the different forms of a monster vastly impact how it works. A lot of Anjanath's more complex attacks have to do with its huge nose because it has flammable snot. The huge nose comes out when he's in rage mode to very clearly indicate to new players that he's enraged. Then the fans come out to very clearly indicate to players that he's in a different form, and that's when he starts to use fire

remember to report and hide

If Zinogre is coming back like everyone is guessing then Amatsumagatsuchi

Attached: __amatsumagatsuchi_and_felyne_monster_hunter_portable_3rd_and_etc_drawn_by_masayoshi__eb53d4d935329b (1800x1100, 2.48M)

Muhut

>Xeno is yet another damage sponge final boss
>Their attempt to fix it with the AT resulted in a damage sponge that spams so much AoE that it looks like it would fit right in a frontier game
>Chasing down the monster takes a lot longer than in previous games, it’s not a matter of just going into the loading zone, now you need to follow it through the entire map as it makes its way unnaturally to another zone, you can throw pods into the monster to stop it, but this results in you fighting it in basically a corridor
>3 monsters per area means monsters encounters are much more common, turf wars take you away from hunts, basically a cutscene that triggers in the middle of the hunt, and are always very unnatural and robotic, Bazelgeuse is specifically designed to interrupt you, forcing you to waste your time throwing dung pods and waiting, it gets old very fast
>Most of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models, with monster parts glued on it, only a few of them become original models later
>New skill system removes negative skills and makes so you can both fit in a ton of skills, contributing to the power creep and that using full sets almost never worth using, making the classic “fashion vs optimal armor” battle even more one sided
>No gunner armor. Alpha and beta armor are not replacements to the old gunner / blademaster dynamic because both usually have the same skills on them and look almost the same
>They went for a generic orchestral soundtrack that fails to match the quality of the older tracks, this includes the music for past monsters, which was changed for the worse
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
>Event related emotes and stickers cost money as well
>Event quests only available only during a certain timeframe. This means essential, end game gear, are going to be locked behind a time frame, like the gamma armor from ATs
>Guild and village quests were merged worsening multiplayer and lowering the amount of quests

Attached: 1562628093059.jpg (1600x1136, 214K)

I don’t think valstrax will be in. He’s so small and tiny on the image so it’s hard to see anything highly detailed on him

Not even getting a (you) from me pal.

Attached: 1562872794787.png (1101x364, 82K)

>The lobby system is awful, it's so bad that it needs a list for itself, but I don't think that's necessary, as everyone who has played the game can see for themselves
>Playing the story missions with other people requires you to see the cutscene first, then send an SoS signal and only then having people join
>Only way to reliably play with randoms is to use the SoS system, which means you will be fighting with people you know nothing about who will leave as soon as the monster is dead
>SoS system doesn’t work though, most of the time you search a quest, you don't find anything, implying that there is no one fighting that monster, however, if you try to search for it again immediately, you might end up finding open quests that you should have found on your first search. You can also end up finding a set of quests the first time you search, search again and find a different set of quests. The game never shows you all quests at once, it makes finding quests for less common monsters and specific investigation needlessly complicated. The system is broken, and it still hasn't been fixed
>They killed all sense of comradery the older games had thanks to the many changes to the way multiplayer works, people don't talk, don't interact and aren't even visible to your outside of the quests most of the time
>No way to play offline without turning off the internet
>Loading is much longer than before, with quests needing two different loading screens
>You can't pause the game
>Armor fusion removed, new system limits the player on what sets they can wear based on event quests that may go away at any time
>Only 1 palico, no different classes
>Seasonal events are a joke, their armors are not worth using, the emotes cost money, the changes to the hall are superficial and the event quests are mostly worthless
>Item sets are hidden behind a number of menus, radial menu is tied to the item set loadouts, can’t see what monster parts you have from the box itself

Muhut, why do you do this to my penis?

>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the awful layered system still hasn't been replaced by a proper armor fusion, and the timed event quests are back
>Banbaro doesn’t do much outside of charging at the player and hitting its head on the ground. Continues the World tradition of annoying tremors that combo into hits.
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud and a few new moves. Easy, as expected
>The monsters above use the same animations in their turf war as the Barroth vs Jyuratodus one
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex now has awful hitboxes, likely intentional, as a way of adding artificial difficulty to an already easy fight. It has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana looks like yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still look like bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, and there are new moves for every weapon. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Feel free to add to the list

Autism is one hell of a drug. If you're ever feeling like you're wasting Earths oxygen, remember that, at least, you're not this guy

>Feel free to add to the list
ok here's one
>take your pills ryukishi

Attached: shrieking_legiana_by_muhut_ddabffm-fullview.jpg (1600x2094, 296K)

>hot springs layered armor
>male characters just get a straight bandana in the head region
I love it

They should have made the snot into a gameplay mechanic
>Calm Anjanath fights by sneezing its mucus everywhere, coating the environment and hunters with it
>Starts sneezing fire when it gets enraged and ignites anything covered with the snot, leaving flaming patches around the area and dealing more damage to hunters who were snotted previously

At this point, I'm convinced listfag doesn't even play monhun and spams this shit just to derail every last thread.

We must put aside our differences to purge this nigger.

What's coming out of those eggs?

Attached: 1528332870406.png (268x200, 64K)

what tipped you off?
like mods have said, there are a lot of people around here that just spam shit to try to incite flamewars, the console warriors in these threads and the listfag are just a part of that

>You're not a retarded Worldfag
>You're not a subhuman bingposter
>You're not an autistic console warrior
>You don't suck corporate cock daily
Feels good

Attached: 1544878694193.jpg (228x227, 9K)

I have pretty high hopes for the layered armor this time around. It probably won't be as good as full transmog, but basegame World didn't even get layered armor until Kulve came out (not counting the deluxe game stuff). Now that it's an established thing (and we saw some new layered armor in the trailer probably achievable pretty early on), we might get a good amount of armor (and hopefully monster armor) just by playing Iceborne (like how room decorations seem to work for the most part).

Attached: 1560873719964.jpg (633x288, 101K)

Giggi Lolis

Attached: 1430527671398.png (700x836, 392K)

true, the pigs are no longer in your room they spend time outside plus you can have more than one creature you capture with your net. a baby monster wouldn't be so bad. but i can't really think how wil they offer you one

Attached: dd8qifd-9da01a86-37c1-4e8a-95e7-588cdafd22a8.jpg (2268x2835, 1.44M)

>just by playing Iceborne
God I hope so, doing AT Xeno twice to get the commission layered nearly crushed my will to play

>complains about Behe and Lesh being not like MH monsters
>when their entire fucking point is that they are nothing like MH monsters
Stopped reading here, suck a tit you manchild

You really shouldn't sexualize giganox like that

Attached: 1523066052980.gif (697x400, 621K)

Attached: seethe.png (1000x1500, 342K)

Wait, they buffed elemental weapons? Is it already in-game or should I wait for dlc?

>that feel when you'd be pretty happy with new layered armor
>but you also don't really care, cause you got your Brigade armor and it's literally the only look you've ever wanted.

The subhuman console warrior is pulling shit out of his ass at an attempt to both shill Iceborne and deflect any and all criticisms to a non-existent Nintendo boogeyman. Report and move on.

why is every mh thread filled with furfags spamming their shit nobody asked for holy shit

Nah. You should play the game before the expac comes out though because you'll need to beat the vanilla story to access the Iceborne stuff.

>Retarded Worldlet can't understand how developers spending months on shitty non-Monster Hunter Monsters is a bad thing
>Unironically defends Leshen and Behemoth
The absolute state

Attached: Ahhahahahah.jpg (1676x2117, 729K)

It's not completely wrong, they did say that they weren't happy with how elemental damage worked in the base game. I don't think they've mentioned how exactly they intend to fix it, though.

World is casual trash and you should play an actual MH game instead.

Attached: 2019071115475500-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

You'd farm for it of course, 1/500 chance to carve or find an egg 1/250 out of a purple box. You'd have to take it to the endemic life researcher and they would send you on quests to find the material for it. You only get to have 1 mini monster in your room at a time though

DON'T YOU BE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT DODOGAMA, YOU FUCKING FAGGIT.

B I N G
I
N
G

Reminder that listfag is a huge falseflagger

>"b-but nintendo....."
I always love of the list brings out all the little subhumans like you

Played the game ad nausea. Dropped after the PC AT kulve event
>what is collab project
Never change based retard

jesus christ why can't you fucks find some other series to shit up

Yea Forums has always been filled with furfags buddy

Attached: 54921974_p0.png (783x745, 494K)

Maybe think about something for more than not at all before posting, user.

Speak for yourself, im a strictly xeno guy

They really should change the quest system. Make it so that it's mostly like the old system, but key quests are marked as key quests, and optional quests are marked as optional. This way, the problems of both sides are fixed. World's problems, that you have to do the story quests in order, you are allowed to skip a lot of monsters, certain monsters are pointless to fight because you are too strong by the time you're allowed to fight them, etc. and the issues with the old system, that you have to just use external sources or guess in order to progress

>"i-it's a collab, therefore you can't call it shit!"
Sure love how many hours of development were wasted on two of the worst fights in the history of MH, on things that aren't even Monsters to begin with. The absolute state of worldfags.

>Leviathans
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Except I'm not inventing anything.
They clearly stated that they weren't happy with how element was in World and they want a buff in iceborne.

The fact that many of the new moves for the weapons are multi-hit should also be a huge hint.

I love Dodogama but he's conceptually really similar to Berserk Tetsucabra

>Ancient Leshen
>bad
How?

>Girros
who?

>Double Khezu hunt in GU
>They just take turns camping the ceiling and spitting lightning balls for 30 min
I hate khezu so fucking much

To the jannie/mod seeing this listfag is shitting up the thread again, do your fucking job and come clean up.
I'll gladly get this ban if you get that faggot too.

Attached: Cutesexyrobutts_675056_chun_li.jpg (900x1530, 122K)

so it was filled with bronies until they got a board for them, meanwhile furfags have Yea Forums and /trash/ but don't want to stay there, even bronies know their place.

Do you not know what a dung bomb is?

Nergigante literally exists to kill other Elders, the sooner you realize this and stop crying the sooner we can all move on.

The MH team is infamous for being incompetent at balancing, claiming they're making the game more balanced without even knowing how they changed it is completely retarded. You would know, if you played a MH game, console warring subhuman. Now fuck off and let people properly discuss the games without your shitty Wojak edits.

Why is the PC release being delayed until winter tba? FUCK. I can't go back to trash consoles again.

That doesn't get him down from the ceiling, which is the actual issue.

>He forgot about the Marijuana Iguana

Attached: great-girros.jpg (750x420, 45K)

I see, no arguments.

double dippers

Keep reeing. Just because a thing is different doesnt mean its bad.

NERGIGANTE IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS
the madder he gets the stronger he gets, my boy manhandled that bitch @kush AND @teo in his fight, I wish Behemoth could spawn on @Nerg just so he could fuck his bitch ass too.

can't pregnate the nergigante

Attached: 1546905567391.jpg (960x1200, 278K)

Make your own game then, only way to be sure you're not sucking 'muh ebil corporate!!!'s dick

Me too i love the Chameleos, can't wait for him.

Literally "that kid" the monster. $20 bucks said Capcom went to deviantart for inspiration.

Bounce bombs were designed with Khezu in mind

>Solely fights terminally ill/geriatric elder dragons
What a faggot

Why do people have the need to hype up nergigante strenght so much , he isnt the goku of elders

literally impossible

>beaten by a girl
He got btfo by fucking Luna and has to prey on weakened elders. What a pansy.

>runs away from lunastra and almost dead teo
lmfao

I think somebody needs to go bing

>goes PKing in what is the retirement home for elder dragons

Why do people glorify this bitch-ass nigga?

Nergigante isn't the strongest elder dragon but his entire deal is that he kills other low-level elder dragons. A monster like Valstrax, while really cool, is still on the same general level as Kush or Teo. On the other hand, I'd enjoy a turf war between Nerg and Alatreon where Nerg comes in really confident then gets his ass handed to him.

Post your new weapon ideas.

My idea would be a large bladed, metal fan. In, MH, there exist roars (sound), wind pressure (wind), and tremors (earth). These are sort of like indirect elements that don't do damage and only monsters use. Therefore, it would be cool if we had weapons that encompass each. Right now, HH encompasses "sound". A new fan weapon would be wind. There could be a mechanism in the weapon thats shoots out some sort of special powder as you swing it and it would travel a short distance before bursting into a blast of it's corresponding element. This would very much be an elemental weapon. Then you'd also have various slash attacks. The bursts of wind and elemental energy would also deal good stagger and/or exhaust, especially against airborne monsters.

Ryozo said he'd play as one if MHW allowed you to in the GI interview, he's in

You have to be relatively close to dive. Xeno's sheer size makes it very deceptive how far you actually are from his center. Sprint directly towards him during the laser windup, then do a 180 and dive it

>Deleted
Based

because he's literally pic related

Attached: e2e.jpg (680x671, 79K)

>elder dragon in his prime
>gets repelled by low rank hunters

Nergigante? More like Jobbergrande

Attached: image.png (1764x2779, 515K)

He's been in since launch, you just haven't found him yet

>Jyurtados
How do you get the water weapons then?

He's like the GER of the elders

anjanath is a fulgur

fulgur fulgur fulgur

Fatalis and akantor
I hope they give the old black dragon a few touch ups, he can be really fucking clunky.

Can somebody PLEASE make one for Niggergante?

>OC Donut Steel that can't do anything but shoot spikes and punch "like, really hard dude"
Nergifags never ever

I miss Yian Kut-Ku

so what do we think, is the leak list accurate? Technically, this wasn't part of the list. Odo is called EBONY odogaron, not bloodbath odogaron like the leak list said.

I miss Yian Garuga

This. I find them the least fun monsters to fight in the series.

I miss Qurupeco

no, the only leaked list that is accurate was the original before the base game came out
anyone can predict returning flagships and subspecies for new monsters that were in the base game

The list also missed Barioth and Fulgur Anja, so yeah its fake as fuck

He can't beat a woman he's too Chad to do that, then you idiot would be all
>beats a woman kek so hard
If Nergi got serious he'd elder seal that bitch and rape her in front of her shitty boyfriend in an instant, they won't 1v1 because they know they'll get beat

Attached: monster_hunter_freedom_unite_1.jpg (680x280, 39K)

What's up with the MH threads that aren't full of shitposting lately? did the listfag got shadowbanned?

Why in the fucking goddamn does this game not have cross-save? I want to play on PC now but I already put 300 hours in the PS4 version.

Attached: 1415341455792.gif (250x242, 5K)

He can't spam his original copypasta anymore since it triggers an autoban. He keeps getting deleted and filtered much quicker lately so we've been having civil threads thank to that

I sent the whole thing to the mods on IRC, hence the autoban trigger. You're welcome you little shits. Now stop biting them next time since he's changing the copypasta from time to time

Attached: 1453604828046.gif (312x250, 2.38M)

Everyone suddenly started to just report and ignore shitposters simultaneously.

haven't played world since putting in 1000 hours by the time of the 2nd kulve event because it just got too boring, and haven't kept up on any news. will iceborne have G-rank?

Because Capcom, like most devs, couldn't be fucked. But luckily the destination is PC:

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/553

based if true

Iceborne is G-rank idiot

Iceborne is G-rank, but its called Master Rank

>2020-1
>still using IRC
jesus fucking christ gramps

I love you user

Attached: 1517355514979.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Attached: 1363529111728.jpg (317x265, 20K)

will it be like classic g-rank progression, or is the g-rank stuff confined to the iceborne content?

>This of course requires a DECRYPTED save and therefore a jailbroken PS4
fuck

>Elderseal

Does not exist among monsters or lore. This is a gameplay only mechanic that is ONLY found in weapons. Nergigante is confirmed to just overpowering elders on death's door.

Nergigante, like Deviljho, are pretty much glorified scavengers in the lore presented. However, unlike Jho, Nerg can't overpower everything when starvation kicks in.

Thanks user, appreciate you helping shut the retards up regardless of their stance

>Legit criticisms are shouted down with BING BING WAHOO because of some fag's list
>Got so butthurt you had to have mods shut it down
What the fuck happened to this fanbase

Thank you glorious boomer hunter.

t. 4Uchad

Theres a difference between liking monsters and aliens and liking furryshit.

Attached: 1561856077171.gif (220x180, 603K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Getting rid of listfag is better for everybody.

No there isn't. That's just a weak justification used by furfags in denial.

what copypasta? do you have a screenshot or a link?

for furfags that line is blurred and think we are greenlighting them to post their disgusting furry porn

youtube.com/watch?v=KiA1TzrpCCI

Bing bing autists got butthurt that the series is no longer exclusive to Nintendo. Criticism is fine but every thread with the same 1000 word list just suggests you have some kind of mental disorder. If you hate the game that just go make your own.

Criticisms that literally everyone posting in these threads has already seen spammed to shit in every single fucking thread for over a year and a half since before the game was even released. Spam is spam.

About to go hunt kirin in MHW, anything i should know before challenging the beast?
Low rank btw.

Attached: kirin-monster-hunter-world-horse-creature3.jpg (800x600, 44K)

>Legit criticisms are shouted down with BING BING WAHOO
>because of some fag's list
You've not been able to criticize World without being called a Nintendork since the moment it was announced.

>now he's begging for (You)s after being ignored and deleted
embarrassing

Attached: 1521435877557.jpg (800x600, 266K)

Don't step in the glowing spots on the floor, bring nullberries

Wear lightning resist gear

>Low rank
Just go in.

You're our fucking savior, thanks user.

Attached: 1559528933305.png (600x600, 159K)

Badabing
Badawahoo

Dont give him (You)s, he's already mad as fuck

based user

Attached: 245.png (1084x957, 522K)

Don't hunt it until you're halfway through high rank. Kirin got overtuned way too hard in World and is now hits like a tank while keeping all the annoying shit he's had from the first game.

If you can get the thunderproof mantle, that will help tremendously. I do not normally advocate the use of baby blankets, but this is a very special case. Eat for elemental res and stack as much thunder res as you can. When it rages, you must hit the head to avoid bouncing. Good luck.

ignore all the other posts and go in blind like a real hunter

This

Iceborne already has way more monsters than I expected given the track record for previous games and how tiny the roster was for World initially. I was jaded and didn't expect anything but now I'm hyped to go hunting with friends again. MHW is also the first game that almost all of my friends own, despite them normally being complete cheapskates. Before this I only played the previous games with a group of 6 friends. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be playing MH with over 20 of my friends, it's surreal.

Alright gonna jump in, hopefully everything will be alright.
If it turns out to be absolute cancer im gonna treasure the comment for the next engagement, thanks user.
too late sorry.

>want to go back to any MH game
>forgot all tactics, sets, and playstyle of all weapons
>lose motivation and go back to other games
>can't just make a new save cause 600 hours already sunk into it
Fuck I wanna go back when Iceborne releases, but I forgot everything

Attached: 1528924585918.gif (500x429, 652K)

Play a monster hunter you've never played before while waiting on iceborne. That way you get used to the gameplay again without having to replay a game you put 600 hours into.

>deleted
>deleted
>deleted
>deleted
>deleted
>deleted
Get fucked listfag. MH threads are now back

Attached: 1518387063019.jpg (410x468, 61K)

>>literally the [monster] skeleton
You can say this about literally every goddamn monster. This is not an argument.

Attached: 1499916119803.jpg (441x480, 38K)

>Listfag has been banned
Based Mods!

I can't be the only one who actually liked niblesnarf, can I? I love that you could whip out your fishing pole and yank the fucker right out of the sand. I also liked that his armor, especially the gunner armor, looked like some kind of Halo marine

It wad about time.
Thanks, user.

These are improvements, get fucked.

Nibelsnarf is fucking cancer if you don't make proper use of all of his quirks, but if you do then he's extremely fun.

This user was not lying, he actually did it. The absolute madman

Nah Kirin is the best he's ever been in World

>Literally a reskin of Glavernus and the inclusion of such all but confirms it.
>Shit fight gets a subspecies
>Has the audacity to have Tiger Stripes and isn't a Zamtrios
GET OUT YOU PIECE OF FULGUR CRAP. Also Zinogre just got his spot fucking robbed cause he was the Fulgur gimmick in the past.

>Most of the posts defending listfag coincidentally get deleted when he gets banned
lol

Zinogre's gimmick is being a gay furry mascot, he's safe.

>it was actually one guy afterall
not surprised considering he samefags Epic threads

KEK

>1000 whiny copypasted bitchfests drowning out any actual discussion most of which aren't really criticisms just shit that's different and I don't like it
>WHAT BRO IT'S JUST CRITICISM AM I NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICISE WHAT IS THIS I'M BEING PERSECUTED

Go fight for Nintendo's honor somewhere else

>Listfag BTFO
>Chun Li porn poster kept alive
BASED JANNIES

cmon son. it was mindless shitposting.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470142946/#470142946
>even the replies are also deleted
This fucking guy

Attached: 1453513240180.jpg (480x336, 17K)

>Be upset that I have to wait months for another chance at the stupid wyvern fire ignition quest
>Get pelted with BINGBINGBINGBING
What the fuck is wrong with these people

Just because anja gets an electric variant doesn't mean zinogre can't get in. Base world has what? 2 monsters dealing thunder damage?

The best cancer is still cancer

>ed lover posts on Yea Forums

Bingposters aren't Worldfags or even Monster Hunter fans at all, they're no different from listposter

So are we actually gonna have shitpost-less MH threads these days now that listfag is marked for deletion?

Attached: 1454018749591.jpg (247x324, 15K)

Oh you can "critique" the game all you want nobody cares

Attached: sales MH series.png (365x566, 31K)

Yeah the rotating event things are bullshit. I wish they still released them for users to download and keep, to play anytime they wanted.

That mantis fight was the stupidest shit

It is an argument when it's about an Elder Dragon (that all normally get unique skeletons), especially the fucking flagship of the expansion.

No. The shitposting is just going to be one sided now. Comfy MonHun threads are extinct.

Attached: 1467428460783.jpg (800x450, 62K)

>People thinking Zinogre won't get in
This image proves otherwise.

If you idiots would stop fucking talking about it, maybe.

Attached: 1552417048616.jpg (1920x1080, 3.01M)

no, see the console warriors that are still posting

Bingfags suck too. They're just sonybro worldfags who have never played another ManHan in their life. I've been "BING BING"d for making unfavorable comparisons to FU before, which is a PSP game.

Bingposters and their ilk could stand to be eradicated too, but unfortunately they're a little bit more varied with their shitposting so it'll be harder to pin them down

>That normally get unique skeletons
You're fucking braindead.

Attached: 1521050475357.png (400x400, 125K)

>sonybro
but MHW isn't an exclusive game, are you high?

>he thinks PCfags would bingpost
>he thinks Xbots exist
>he wasn't there for the "SONY WINS AGAIN BING BING WAHOO" shitposting when World was announced

I post bing all the time and I've played since PSP too. It's irritating that you just can't talk about the game with some autist sperging over why a monster's attack is 10% slower therefore the game is literally unplayable

It's a long shot at this point, though

Attached: 91e.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

>deleted

Attached: 1562679297811.jpg (1242x1470, 234K)

>He'll also be straight-up neutered by the fact that everyone can roll backwards now
???????

If you were there for the "SONY WINS AGAIN" shit, then that means you were also there for literally every single thread devolving into "NEVER EVER SONYFAGS, LMAO" around the time the rumors about World started coming out. Sorry to say, but people got what was coming to them.

Also Ninbings are genuinely insufferable people, they bring everything upon themselves.

>he thinks PCfags would bingpost
Yeah I'm a pcfag and I post bing bing wahoo to mindless shitpost that bring nothing new to discussion.

If molten comes back I'll finally buy this game

Attached: 1518044973667.jpg (675x996, 186K)

I know they wanted to try and stay away from arena fight monsters, but Gogmazios was too awesome.

Attached: Gog.jpg (1189x672, 69K)

>I post bing all the time
>It's irritating that you just can't talk about the game
Ever heard the phrase 'don't shit where you eat'?

>Fatalis gets in
>mfw it starts talking in latin

Attached: descarga.jpg (184x274, 6K)

If they do a new arena style fight, I'd like to see yamatsukami and not make the battle glorified simon says.

I miss when the threads were sympathetic to non-idorts who couldn't play. It's weird how a game becoming multi-platform invites more shitposting than being exclusive to one system.

Attached: 1542950914780.png (1024x1024, 1.03M)

I want to fuck a willing and consenting Grimalkyne.

>still no monster hunter on vita

Attached: C2p3-GQW8AAWTsx.jpg (232x250, 12K)

I want Khezu if they completely redesign his moveset to be actually fun

>Had to abandon his hunt with 30 seconds left because I just couldn't do it solo despite getting all the way there by myself
>Haven't touched 4U since

Attached: Eggscellent.png (662x444, 459K)

Yama was a neat monster too but yeah it was kind of a braindead fight. Like Jhen Mohren

The last flagship to use a unique skeleton was Seregios (Gammoth doesn't count because Glavenus is the real flagship of Generations).

ABANGON ALL DELUSIONS OF GONTROL :DDDD

abbisen :DD

>no gif

Attached: 1460010172898.png (328x408, 46K)

>Get greedy
>Instant blanka electric field
>Shortest distance to GTFO is going backwards
>Everyone now can roll backwards, probably even evade the bigger electric fields with EE
It's probably that. And with hunters being very reactive now Khezu is probably changing a bit if he's in.

I like his design. I have a very specific problem that nobody else seems to have, Which is i feel he has barely any openings. When hes staggered, knocked down, or trapped, it just feels like he gets back up way too quickly for me to even get a hit in. I've been playing MH since 2006 and i never really had this specific problem with a monster before, so i dont know what it is

I miss the noise his hammer did when charged. His hammer is what got me into MH, and World is a big disappointment.

steve just uses flying wyvern, the last flagship to get a unique one is gore, and gammoth just uses a modified congala

NORMIES GET OUT OF NEW WORLD REEEEEEEE

Nobody got what was coming to them. Console warriors got off scot free while actual Monster Hunter fans continue to suffer for shit they never did.

>Fatalis egg in a rath nest
What the fuck Rathian

The place where I eat is being invaded unfortunately.

post the full comic

What's an underrated, but still good weapon?
Hard mode: you can't say Hunting Horn.

His design is good. The forest's design is shit.

You can play FU on the Vita and use the left stick to move the camera

I wouldn't say hunting horn because it's neither.

Sword and Shield

Attached: 1522473864979.png (1170x757, 578K)

>People are shitting where I eat?
>I'll shit there too, that'll show them!
>What the fuck, why is there shit everywhere?

I swear to god, if gigginox gets in and they dont give us the fucking coffin hunting horn im going to complain online

Not the user you're replying to but sure

Attached: anon doesnt get tricked.jpg (467x3587, 245K)

I never figured out how to actual hit his weak spots, almost every anjanath I've fought died due to fatal toenail clipping.

Say that again while using 5 seconds worth of iframes in valor/brave hunter style.

unironically this. nergigante jho and rajang are the best monsters lore wise, im not going to get into design and gameplay but they hit the right tropes for me story and presentation wise. special mention to bazel too

Bow
>strong when played right
>easy pick up and use right
>not a big dick weapon.
The streamlining they did in world really helped the weapon.

Is lance underrated? It's not the most fun but it's solid.

You're starting to give off a scent of bing yourself now

Thanks. I was that user, and I didn't have it.

GU for switch worth grabbing? Starting to get a bit bored with world.

i want farting shitting monkey in ancient forest
i want him to fart and shit all over every monster

>Ranged weapons
>Underrated

Well siberian tigers is orange and striped and seem to be doing just fine hunting on snowy terrain during winter

It's alright but it'll feel weird/stiff after playing World. It's like driving a Honda after driving an Aston Martin

I fucking love the concept of Jhen Mohran and the festival of fear. The fight is only good once, but it's still cool as shit.

Jhen Mohran.. home..

Attached: DBlD0piUAAANV4f.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

It's good but multiplayer's basically on life support now

Uhhh gunlance?
Actually how is the gunlance?
I kind of wanna give it a shot after doing nothing but hh in world

Is there still a decent amount of content to do solo? I hunt alone 99% of the time in World.

Attached: 1517703238647.jpg (900x900, 529K)

It's fine if you're just hungering for a ton of MH content, but the mechanics feel stiff after coming from World imo. I say this as someone who played every MH game since PSP, World's controls are so much nicer.

I think if they added it to World they could make the gameplay a lot less linear. Allow control of the ship for example.

Pretty sure you can solo all the quests just fine

Attached: 1531626370069.png (647x951, 357K)

I want to habeeb, but getting Zinogre, Seregios, Gore AND fuckmothering Lagiacrus is just too good to be true.

Attached: 1521104536563.jpg (870x1095, 423K)

I’m a bit worried. You guys think that fulgar and ebony are replacing zinogre and Stygian? I’m just waiting for the “zinogre’s skeleton was too hard to implement” excuse

iirc The problem with gunlance is finding any good weapons. There's only like 1 lvl 4 that isn't a kulve weapon

Also all of the flagship monsters (box covers) have made it in as well. If you wanna go by coincidences, meaning why might not see seregios or fatalis

I found myself going back to gu a lot while I was going through world. People shit on them a lot but I love arts and styles.

If they don't add Zinogre there will be rioting on the street outside their offices

Unless we are talking about HBG most people are not interested

>Rathalos and Rathian DB
YES

Japs are gonna be pissed if he isn't in, he's THE most popular over there

Attached: 1525148282228.jpg (184x184, 18K)

Amatsumagatsuchi.. home..

Attached: MHGen-Amatsu_Render_001.png (1008x512, 413K)

>gold and silver raths are back
NO

Full pages of room every time I search. Kill yourself

I'm loving LBG at the moment, looking forward to being able to shoot the mine in IB. It's just comfier than bow for me.

>most people
Bow is like the 2nd most popularity weapon on PC (above all other ranged) what are you smoking?

>Shining Nergigante
>After feasting on Zorah, his spikes began to get hot and bright as fuck. He is now evolved and more powerful than ever.
>His belly is visibly full, so he is slower than usual and not on his full potential. Your job is to kill it before he is back in pristine condition. He will get faster as the fight goes on, since his digestion is taking place.

How would you guys feel about it?

If for some dumb reason you have a switch and no other MH games you want to play, I guess.

The fiend is slain, the land is at peace again!

Attached: victory!.png (839x390, 193K)

GU is MH for people who don't like MH

Well done user!
Tempered and Arch Tempered Kirin are the actual difficult ones

Attached: 1525135175776.jpg (523x565, 131K)

That is World, not GU, retard. GU is a best of for veterans of the series

You can all stop staring now.

>Valstrax attempts to take off
>Nerg grabs and slams him down
or
>Valstrax takes off
>comes in hot for landing
>before impact, Nerg leaps up, wraps arms around, and body slams at a slightly different trajectory, then roars over his prey
These will be the options, m8. Nerg won't be blindsighted

I think the LR one is the toughest just for how overtuned he is and how underequipped you are.

Absolutely. It will make a man out of you.

Attached: 2019070722512900-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Looking foward to it!

>bring back gore/shaggy maggy
>nerg jobs to him early on
>comes back as apex nerg
>horns can regrow and turn black

would be the first elder dragon infected, pottery

Tempered Kirin is defiantly a challenge for a first timer, but AT Kirin? Usually you should have drachen or equivalent by then.

yes.
the core of the game is the same.
things to keep in mind.
it is a much slower game. multiplayer is fully based around the hunter hub. no starting the quest and getting people to join mid hunt.
you have to get all quest prep done before you leave the hub. you can not eat/get items/change gear once you start the quest.

I DID fight AT Kirin with a shitty clownsuit before i fought Behemoth so maybe that's why it was harder for me

Attached: 73649955_p18.jpg (2035x1695, 580K)

Whenever Rathhy came to fuck him up I cheered.

>try to do Kulve
>get errors when i try to join rooms
>no one joins my rooms

bump

You could always inventory your PS4 progress, then edit the PC save through modding.

Attached: 1517263772461.jpg (1069x1077, 87K)

Ok? I liked all the mh I’ve played but I have a preference for gu.

I enjoyed KT for fun, but then a I got a moron group including a longsword user who got one-shot due to non-augmented armor I assume. I lost my will to KT after that 2 hour fail session that didn't even reach final stage. I wish you luck user.

Lucky mofo, i'm lucky enough to have two fellows playing with me but they can't play at the same time. I dream of mounting a cool hunting party or even a full squad that looks so fun.

>Turf War just turns into Nergigante shooting spikes, and Valstrax just boosting hard as fuck while pointing the 'boost end' towards Nerg, sending molten shards of dragon energy charged nerg-spikes back at him.
>Nergigante flips shit, pounces. Cue massive boost-drag death rolling around the area until finally they split off and both are grounded and kicking and shit

>tfw base PS4 playing MHW
>can't transfer to PC

Attached: 1554937922522.jpg (750x704, 51K)

You can but you need a jailbroken ps4

You don't like MH