Why havent you played this game yet,user?

why havent you played this game yet,user?

Attached: 220px-God_Hand_(2006_Playstation_2)_video_game_cover_art.jpg (220x311, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWeD5KXx5WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because i did

b-based

It's unironically a garbage game by a developer vastly overrated for making it (Clover). Not even being contrarian. Just telling it like it is.

it's crazy expensive and doesn't appeal to me. and i say this as a fan of DMC and bayo.

ellaborate

t. not Alexander

emulators exist user,you can play it for free

I don't feel like it

So in other words, you’re a faggot.

t pendejo

>buying ancient games

But I have, what are you on about?

Attached: 1551945188436.jpg (533x527, 49K)

FPB FUCKING P

Attached: OH SHIT SON DRAGON BALL.png (720x540, 418K)

I doubt dmc niggers fan have any idea how to setup an emulator

this guy comes up and slaps your gf's ass with his impetuous style
what d'you gonna do

Attached: gh tj.png (200x326, 86K)

i did
i don't have a time to bother with hard mode tho

Never understood why Yea Forums loves this game so much , I played it and honestly thought it was mediocre at best than again people have different likes so maybe I didn't understand the appeal of it.

run right past him twice and go for the door.

you sound mad. anyway my laptop can't run PS2 games, so whatever lol

youtube.com/watch?v=FWeD5KXx5WI

he's no Alexander, I'm Alexander.

It's in the backlog

Attached: God hand.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

trash Platinum prototype for all their current kusoge

how is kungfu jesus so fucking good bros?

Attached: gh imp.jpg (891x300, 164K)

Kick his ass without activating the god hand.

Attached: 1446152308931.gif (560x485, 27K)

>IGN gave it a 3.

Yeah, no thanks. Take your garbage somewhere else

It's just the token circle jerk game for approving each other's good taste for a "hidden gem", a meme just as insightful as a wojak image at this point

This game plays nothing like their current games. Hilarious how people think god hand was the prototype to anything except resident evil 4.

Asura's Wraith was made to make god hand fans happy.

I have, multiple times.

>Comparing enjoying GH to wojak
You've gone too far this time fucktard.

Attached: 1552354484032.png (800x450, 881K)

just like wojak edits, nobody outside of Yea Forums likes this trash, and those that do are the self-unaware dolts who are a dead giveaway that they came from this dump

>It's just the token circle jerk game for approving each other's good taste for a "hidden gem", a meme just as insightful as a wojak image at this point

Attached: crostir.jpg (320x304, 21K)

This is literally one of the gayest fucking posts I've ever seen.

I have yet to play an action game that surpasses the gameplay in God Hand.

I actually bought it on release.

make him zig when he should have zagged

Attached: pullout.jpg (454x511, 41K)

It's a goofy 3D beat-em-up. I played a ton of 2D ones growing up so this game, despite being a bit rough, appealed to me. I think other anons might just like the stupid tone and gameplay as well but you probably also have your typical bandwagoners.

Attached: HOLY SHIT.jpg (600x479, 67K)

s-slowly back away and hope he didn't notice me

Attached: beel.jpg (222x144, 12K)

It's not a hidden gem anymore. It appears on best game of all time lists quite frequently.

I wish more older games got the same kind of recognition. There are a lot of older games that are similarly genius and have interesting mechanics that were just forgotten with time because no one at the time of the game's release cared to learn the mechanics intimately.

why the fuck couldnt they make it available for ps4 goddammit

I don't like oranges

I did, years ago.

60 FPS remaster on PC/etc when?

Like what?

dmc got a new game after all this time,there's a chance that we'll at least get a remaster of god hand too

yeah, maybe, after they get rid of all that problematic content

Okami got ported at least, maybe Capcom will get around to God Hand and Viewtiful Joe eventually.

The game already runs 60 fps. I'd rather a port with no graphical bugs at all than a remaster with shitty upscaled textures ran through a filter.

>The game already runs 60 fps
No it doesn't, it's 30 FPS.
Don't spout shit you know nothing about.

I have played it. It's my favorite game of all time. I really wish we'd get a spiritual successor that added stuff like multiple customizable movesets you could swap between, or a better fix for tracking projectiles and enemy positions with the fixed FOV than the radar minimap.

>just like wojak edits, nobody outside of Yea Forums likes this trash
this isnt a popularity contest nigger, even if 0 people like god hand it dosent change the fact that its a good game, one of the best ever and comparing it to wojak edits is the most asinine form of criticism i have ever seen on this board, and thats saying something.
>dead giveaway that they came from this dump
youre free to leave anytime you want faggot

Attached: 1562620592086.jpg (500x340, 22K)

No you're right. I'm used to a hack I use when I play it not on ps2.
My apologies. I still stand by the graphical stuff though. DMC ports were terrible.

Attached: beellst.jpg (254x178, 16K)

>slap together some lousy caves and deserts
>copy paste 100 vaguely martial arts related moves
>write a nonsense story in an afternoon
>game becomes member of the pantheon of action games

how'd they do it?

Because it's fun to play and it has nice level variety if you go back and look at the game. You only come back to similar areas during the start for plot reasons.

Activate God Hand

Probably because it plays well, none of the thing you mention matter if the main appeal of the game is the fighting.

IGN go home

Bend over so he can smack mine

I did when it released. Rented from gamefly and ripped to my ps2 hard drive. Its not that good especially for the time. It's funny watching game hipsters pretend its the greatest thing ever

What hack? I’ve emulated it for a while and looked up some stuff but couldn’t find a way to get it to run at 60fps without other major issues.

because I can't buy it

>using the God Hand against based Tiger Joe
admit user, without it, you wouldn't even have been able to defeat him
kms run was pretty fun desu, except against the 3 demon bosses

My emu gives me sub-100% speeds and whenever I ask about fixes everyone just goes "werks on mai machine :^)".

I fucking hate PCSX2 and I hate emufags.

>lê epice funney meme man says game gooood

good argument

That sucks. I'd like to help you out, but I never had trouble getting it to run, and I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject.
I know I'm being part of the problem here.

Because random blocking is a garbage mechanic

I did, it's awesome.

Attached: 1459735549453.jpg (565x800, 150K)