Was he a virgin?

Was he a virgin?

Attached: c4a7697ea9cc48aeac0d0699c387006e.jpg (770x887, 43K)

Male virginity doesn't exist

>implying a cyborg needs your carnal desires
Also isnt he a test tube baby or some shit?

Either test tube kiddo or was a funky fetus implanted in some mom. Locked himself in his room for most of his life

So i was trying to do a non lethal run for the first time but even though i didn't kill anybody Navarre still tells me the "you're not afraid to kill" line after the Castle mission.
What did i mess up?

Attached: 1407794310711.gif (320x240, 2.69M)

>Implying he doesn’t get all of the cyborg pussy

that part was always a bit fucked, I think one way to make her say it is to just be in the general area if her unit storms in even if you don't kill anyone.

i tried both to just let them storm in without interfering and trying to save the guys by knocking them unconcious by smacking them with the baton but it always resulted in the same thing

Enemies aggroed by you and killed by any other counts as your kill

You have to sneak into the castle. Just like with saving Paul. The game cares more about whre have you been than what you actually did regarding the reactions of NPCs.

Yes, JC is pure

It wasn't me who aggroed them though, they got mad at the other Unatco agents outside of the castle
I did sneak into the castle using the vending machine and got the ambrosia without anyone noticing

JC Denton. 23 years old. No residence. No ancestors. No employer. No gf.

Attached: file.png (428x706, 320K)

Well too bad, Carter is still going to act like you went in guns blazing.

Oh yeah yeah

If you were to create a person for the sole purpose of field performance and loyalty and then install a fucking killswitch to boot, would you choose to leave an intact libido or not?

I don't like your tone of voice

Why did Navarre and Herrman have instant killphrases but JC and Paul didn't?

The trigger for being aggressive in castle clinton is near the front entrance. Don't go near it even if you take the back way in.

he had hot AI sex with Helios

The theme was "citizens are not fit to think for themselves". Rip it out, we will be the ones to decide if and when we make a descendant.

They were each a prototype for a much larger system.

Helios, I... I...

Attached: file.png (667x600, 341K)

You thought he was a GEP gun?

Because otherwise the killswitch would just end the game prematurely. It's a lot more exciting to fight against a ticking clock than it is to just die.

You can easily hide a bomb in mechanical body parts. Good luck hiding a bomb in nanomachines.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

You don't need to. In fact it would be even easier to kill someone with nanomachines in their body, just tell them to block some arteries and call it a day.
It's just for the sake of the game, no need to apply logic to it.

No, he was 23 years old. Everybody has had sex by 23.

This is a top-tier first post.

Literally me

How do you know my sex life?

Paul isn't.

Well Paul and JC were billion dollar projects and an instant killswitch would probably be viewed as too dangerous and potentially wasteful if it got leaked. Whereas Anna and Gunther are more or less disposable bots.

So why does Gunther look like an absolute freak when subtle, cool and sleek augs had existed over 3 decades before Deus Ex 1?

Attached: adam jensen.jpg (742x1180, 92K)

Because HR and MD are terrible prequels
And then IW is a terrible sequel

Because Gunther isn't interested in blending in public. He's just a war machine, fucker wanted to turn his face into a gun.

Two possible reasons:
Shoehorned prequels that retconned shit
Jensen had access to super cutting-edge experimental augs that were never publicly available

Also a sprinkling of old graphics not being able to depict exactly what they wanted

>another 50 billion dollars down the drain
Why don't you have the option to sell Paul for 50 billion and retire in the Caribbean?

>implying taxes would pay for Gunther's sleek designer augs

Fresh off the oven vs parts that aren't worth replacing every year?

aug incident caused aug development to basically halt for decades and adam's stuff was super expensive prototypes

lol 23 and already balding.

...I had never noticed his widow's peak before