ITT:Post Playtimes, rate others tastes in vidya

ITT:Post Playtimes, rate others tastes in vidya

Attached: Playtime.png (958x680, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ykiq08dNIM&t=1973s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Skyrim

Other than that I don't mind.

Attached: 1348038347675.jpg (354x380, 26K)

I have like 400 hours in Oblivion with my physical copy and another 200 with a pirated one, I just thought Skyrim would eventually get good

Even worse.

How normie can you get
Reeeee

I like Oblivion, sue me

i get ignored every time i post this shit

Attached: 3F5832EF-79A2-460C-98C1-AE71D27EC635.jpg (1111x2096, 1.17M)

Show me your playtime with the superior titles user-kun
Dedication/10
Never played a Naruto game, are they that good?

looks like the steam account of a brazilian kid who wants to get into weebshit after watching 2 episodes of my hero academia

>naruto game
they're decent if you like the story of the anime. the fighting isn't too in-depth, you can pick it up and start playing against the best players within a day or two (if anyone is still playing, i haven't touched that game in a year)

I'm typically at work, so I tend to use my PSP more than my PC.

Attached: gaems.png (668x645, 207K)

if you have over 1000 hours in one game it becomes really embarrassing. Also FO4 and weeb stuff you're not doing yourself any favors buddy.

Huh?
I'm OP, I mentioned Oblivion because I got asked about Skyrim
Do you just drop every game after two days?

that post meant for than user above, he knows himself.

Haven't played TF2 in aeons but it's still up there in my hours.

based gmod hours

Attached: gmod time.jpg (673x639, 68K)

Dont mind the Fallout 4. I played for 70 hours on release hoping it would be good and was disappointed. Then another 40 2 years later modded out the ass and was disappointed again.

Attached: file.png (950x1712, 683K)

Here's my playtimes. I have tons of games sitting around 80-100, most notably Baldur's Gate 2, Spiral Knights, and Fallout: New Vegas.

Naruto games are aight to play, but what is really fun is watching the compilations of the Ultimate Jutsus. It shows really well how cool the Naruto abilities can be, especially for characters who didn't get much screen time. That is worth the watch for the godlike animation direction and outstanding keyframe quality alone. They made Sasuke look cool as fuck in that game.
Here, if you want to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ykiq08dNIM&t=1973s

Attached: Playtimes.png (934x872, 323K)

What's Arch Age and is it good?
>All that time in DS3
>DS1 nowhere to see
What happend user?
Have you played Enter the Gungeon and if yes do you like it more than Nuclear Throne or less
Also thanks for the vid

ArchAge is some shit p2w Korean MMO I played with some friends a while back.

I've finished it and played through the DLCS.
Every time one of my friends bought 3, I guide them through it while holding two greatshields and occasionally healing them. This resulted in me playing through the game several times, including all dlcs. Also I like the PVP

Attached: darag.jpg (504x87, 9K)

>CS:GO and BDO in second and third place
What the fuck was I even thinking?

Attached: fuck.png (682x831, 276K)

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (957x901, 74K)

I don't like BoI or EtG because the runs take too long to complete. I play NT because I loop a few times in 15 minutes during downtime or lunch breaks at work.
Other than that, I like EtG.... once you get 20-30 minutes into a run. I hate the early game in EtG, sadly. Plus, the multiplayer makes you play as Culist or whatever his name is. I don't like that.

Attached: 1562653087567.jpg (796x1024, 79K)