Protagonist has amnesia

>Protagonist has amnesia

Attached: file.png (853x511, 519K)

What?

Maybe. I don't remember. I don't recall

...amnesia?

Knights of the Old Republic

>"Wha.. where am I? What happened? My name is... Jack... I am.. a research assistant for Generic Industries.. I need to get out of here."

>protagonist is a tanned white dude with spiky black hair and stubble

>protagonist has amnesia
>turns out he is the chosen one

What?

who?

Prep the bull

(((Ron Soye)))

>game is called Amnesia

Kill The Strelok

"How do you protect people?"
>"...I tweet".

The only thing this turd has in common with a sheepdog is that he sleeps with a bitch

>game involves time travel
>Turns out you were the one who set everything in motion and at the end you go back in time to start the cycle over again

isn't this guy a pedo?

Roy Toye? Yes, many people have said he is pedo.

Literally name one (1) game that uses amnesia as a plot device

Attached: 1541856066790.jpg (701x670, 49K)

FF7. Although Cloud's is more of a combo of amnesia and personality disorder.

>Final Fantasy 5
>character who has amnesia turns out to be the most important character in the game
>entire 2nd half of the game is telling his backstory
>game concludes once this character's story is finished, protagonist and other party members never really get a character ark

Someone give me a quick rundown

Kill Strelok

>Ron Soye
>SOYe
this can't be real

Amensia: The Dark Descent?

his actual name is Ronald Toye, but people call him Soye after he got cucked by Rial and people making fun of him of his looks and voice

>Voice actor Vic Mignona is brigaded by a twitter mob accusing him of being a sexual predator
>Some VA jump in for their own nefarious reasons (jealousy for Vic taking roles, the fact Vic is a conservative christian, jealousy at how adored he is at cons etc.
>There is literally ZERO evidence
>Monica Rial and her fiance Roy Toye (read Soye) in particular spend 3 months defaming Vic on social media
>Roy Soye has close to 400 tweets defaming Vic
>They start to blackmail cons into dropping Vic
>Vic is fired from several rolls
>Fans of Vic want to see some actual evidence if he's going to get booted from the industry like this
>The VA's and twitter brigade pull the "Listen and Believe" horseshit
>Nick Rekieta (a lawyer on youtube) sets up a gofundme campaign for Vic to sue people for defamation, tortuous interference and civil conspiracy
>The VAs laugh and continue to defame Vic thinking nothing is going to happen
>The gofundme reaches £100k
>Vic hires Ty Beard
>Vic sues Monica Rial, Ron Soye, FUNimation and another literal who VA
>They still brigade on social media thinking this is a joke
>The gofundme reaches $200k
>Depositions happen
>Ron Soye spends the entire deposition claiming "he doesn't know", "doesn't remember" or "can't recall" anything that's asked of him (including any of the 400 tweets he sent)
>He seemed to think this was a good strategy to prevent the tweets being authorized as evidence
>The next day Vic's lawyer goes to the judge because of this horseshit and forces Soye's lawyer to authorize the evidence as tweets from Soye
>Now Soye is on the hook for the tweets AND he as no defense or objections to any aspersions the opposing council makes because he "has no memory" of nearly everything that's happened in the last 3 months.

TWEWY, though it actually does some pretty neat things with it.

Attached: 6E9F346C-9E9C-4412-B9A9-BB1E6D99DD05.gif (410x368, 967K)

『ファミコン探偵倶楽部 消えた後継者』

o-objection to the form...

BEHAVE YOURSELF WOMAN

imagine being engaged by a blue hair later to be thrown under a bus. perhaps rial needs to voice honda tohru again is the remake of fruits basket

Based

>he "has no memory" of nearly everything that's happened in the last 3 months.
isn't there a way to call this bullshit? how convenient he doesn't remember, if that's the case maybe he shouldn't be allowed to make decision on his own because he might not remember whenever he commits a crime

Breakdown

Ron Toye

I fucking knew this would go retarded for their side

It's a short-sighted strategy and can only be pulled off in a deposition because there is no actual judge present

If a defendant pulls this shit in an actual trial, one of three things will happen; 1; the judge is going to tell them to knock that shit off or face contempt of court. 2; the jury is going to see it for the bullshit it is and vote guilty. 3; The jury actually gives them the benefit of the doubt and believe he actually can't recall, in which case NONE of their testimony is worth a dam

He's not going to convince anyone on earth that his memory is that bad. It'll look really bad to a judge and jury.

>protagonist has amnesia
>game literally ends with the character saying "I remember everything now!"
>it never gets a sequel

Attached: psiops.jpg (800x1133, 151K)

Yes...
No...
I don't know...
I didn't do... anything

Attached: idk.jpg (525x478, 17K)

Shadow the Hedgehog

This has surpassed the LOLsuit in terms of absurdity. God bless Nick the crypto Jew for using this entire thing to blow up his channel because it's actually accomplishing something good

>His opposition is so retarded Vic is actually going to get away with a payout AND years of fucking prime teen fan pussy
Based Broly

Didnt Ty also ask him if he had a medical condition related to memory loss? Good bants from the lawman.

>Vic Mignona is a sexual predator!
>We totally have MOUNTAINS of evidence!
>Listen and believe shitlords!
>Vic's initiating a lawsuit that can be shutdown before it even begins if we show this evidence? Nah, we'll hold onto it a little longer
>The lawsuit has now progressed to the discovery stage and we're LEGALLY COMPELLED to provide evidence? Nah, not gonna show it yet.
>The evidence TOTALLY EXISTS though guys and it will DESTROY Vic when we do!
>I'm on the court record now? I can't remember anything that's happened in the last 6 months!
>Just wait and see guys, Vic is totally going down for this! And that blackfaced lawyer Nick Rekieta too!

Attached: dae.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

His power is truly maximum.

literally Amnesia

My only guess is their plan is to go so retarded that it confuses the judge and then hope for the best from there

I have no idea who any of those people are and you should kill yourself if you care about this shit.