Can we all agree that xbox live is better than psn

Can we all agree that xbox live is better than psn

Attached: 09F04572-5528-459D-930F-C440437E02F7.jpg (800x800, 61K)

No, no we cannot.

It's common sense at this point.

Game Pass Ultimate baby

>gamepads ultimate is cheaper than base PSnow
How the fuck does Sony get away with that?

Can we all agree that paying for online is for cuckolds?

Attached: 1552413157797.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Im not as rich as i use to so game pass ultimate really is an amazing deal. Someone can literally just buy an xbox and subscribe to game pass and never buy a single game. It can keep u busy all year round with fun shit man

That's basically what I did for my little brother. I bought him a S and Gamepass and that's all he need. In 2 years of owning a xbone, he probably has like 5 games and that's because they were new releases.

>Someone can literally just buy an xbox and subscribe to game pass and never buy a single game.
That's what I did, picked up a used S for under $200 and just subbed to game pass and ultimate adds gold to the mix making it an even sweeter deal.

It's because they did so well this gen, when no one buys a ps5 we'll see some changes

I gave my sister my original xbone and I have an X. I set that one as my "home" console so she gets gamepass ultimate and so do I on my X. Insane MS lets you do that.

Seethe more, Xtranny.

poorfag cope

Xbox has always been better then ps

I hate Microsoft for starting it and I hate sony for charging a leg for it.

what's the point of live and psn?

at least they let you keep your “free” games

I have both. PSN sucks dick.

Console gaming is poorfag cope personified

>lmaoing at UFC PPV cucks paying to watch cable they already own XDDD

What's the difference? It's just a storefront

thank you corporation for telling me what to play
how very based
I too hated the caveman days of owning video games

Honestly xbox live is the reason xbox has been my primary since og. I was gonna skip xbone but the backwards compatibility brought me back. Feel more comfortable buying multiplats on xbone. I even used to party chat on og xbox playing ps2 games like ffxi

Its literally childish and retarded to blame Microsoft though. I cringe when i see that brought up, personally.

You completely missed his point retard take your shit somewhere else

Horizon3/4 and Halo5 are two of the best games of the gen anyway and guaranteed to stay on and that's really all you need.

Bb-but halo is dead reee

Fuck off, Larry