Resident Evil

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1562668638978[1].jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ofsBYB3wUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Capcom)))

Capcom because no Jill

Leon
The Ada that Leon was protecting was a fake, and she had nothing to do with the outbreak in the states, that was Simmons.
Chris while retarded, had a reason for his lust for revenge while Leon saved ""Ada"" because he wants to dick her.

Chris
>strong muscular men
>stable stance
>big gun attachment

Leon
>wimpy
>90' boyband haircut,
>fragile stance
>tiny attachment

Chris obviously

Leon was doing his duty and going by the book

Chris was just murdermad and it was his own fault

Attached: roflchris.jpg (722x676, 146K)

How does anyone defend RE6? Its absolutely terrible as a game, I quit the moment in Leon's campaign where they throw that tubby fuck thats 1/3rd the size of the room

Claire, for not getting that Leon seed.

coop was fun

It's a game I've tried to play through 3 times now and just end up dropping.

tfw no Piers bf

Chris Chadfield obviously

Attached: fql20552ifa01.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Its absolutely terrible as a game

Go fuck yourself

I defend it on the basis that the execution was heavily flawed but the concepts they tried to implement were very clever and cool. I'm still waiting on a developer to execute the intersecting campaign aspect properly because that idea is genius.

JUST...

Attached: Piers2.jpg (536x800, 41K)

I'm sorry, but it is
The camera/aiming is 10 layers of retardation and the QTEs are some of the worst I've had the pleasure of playing in some time, heck even the games inconsistent with itself in Leon's campaign constantly jarring from survival horror to action, while really not doing either right because its constantly taking control away from you, see that zombie on the floor who is obviously alive? You can't kill it because fuck you and its scary, BUT WAIT IT JUMPED ON YOU, QTE!
And this is from me playing halfway through one chapter, I bet the rest of the game is bad too, I'm sorry I can't stomach it, I'd rather play RE5 a bazillion times than RE6

Chris Campaign had the best story and the chapter watching China get overrun by zombies was kino as shit.

Ada was in the wong

Attached: 1553637518109.png (401x351, 194K)

Leon objectivity speaking, but Chris was too angry and let himself get played by "Ada" in the first place. More importantly, Leon is lucky to have survived encountering Chris is 100% roid rage mode.

correct

Capcom for giving former-clean cut Leon a mustache. Facial hair is for faggots 80% of the time.

controls were top tier and so was spin kicking zombies in the face, i liked it, cope dilate have sex and seethe

I love Claire.

Attached: 1551924807553.jpg (480x600, 42K)

That's not claire, just some ugly impostor.

Claire is cute.

Attached: 1558571625340.jpg (736x920, 63K)

>t-the controls were top tier
Please nigga the aiming is like its being controlled by a granpa with carpal tunnel syndrome and the shooting feels like shooting a pea shooter, its terrible and the melee leaves you open to more QTEs, so yipeeee! FUN!

mechanics were fun. RE4 is still better though

>Leon's campaign constantly jarring from survival horror to action

Not even, Leon campaign alone is more action than RE5. It screams "Micheal Bay does RE"

DIOS MIO, LA GOBLINA

if you getting QTEs it is because you are not dodging or countering properly. Literally a pleb filter

stop lying, wanna know what i do to lying faggots like you?

Attached: 1558251342802.png (1080x1149, 1.42M)

chris would have beat the shit out of leon no question. even without the gun

How can anyone honestly say that this Claire looks good?
She looks as bad as female Ryder and her personality is completely different.
This is probably the worst incarnation of Claire.

Attached: 1455581789060.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

>Leon
>amateur police officer who survives Raccoon City with nothing but his concealed carry and scavenging
>singlehandedly defeats a military grade bio-weapon (several times)
>dares a treacherous gook to shoot him point blank; she caves

Literally the only tougher guy in the RE universe is HUNK

Attached: 1550861447513.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

I had a change of heart. RE6 is a really fun game. It controls well, their is much more depth to the combat then most 3rd person shooters, artstyle is cool and it has alot of fanservice moments.

Its not all perfect but as far as action games go, its pretty darn good

So the aiming doesn't jerk constantly when you fire?
When you melee you are still open to attacks, are you not?
So who is lying again?

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 442K)

>Chris
>when faced with the "ultimate lifeform" he simply laughed in its face because he knew it was shit
>bunches boulders 4 times his size
>told the kid of the guy he killed to shot him if he had the balls to do it, he didnt
>is a sailor

>So who is lying again?
You.
Spread them cheeks now , time to teach you what happens to lying little shotas like you. Gonna take my time with you sissy boy.

Attached: 1520662975530.jpg (1252x1252, 96K)

>Ashley: do you want to have sex?
>Leon: lol no
canon btw

Sakurai Wtf

virgin leon
>stumbles clumsily through a city fighting slow ass zombies and generally being a pancy about his hair

Chad Chris
>single handily recolonizes zombie africa by punching boulders and blowing up volcanoe and generally not giving a fuck about anything other then is blood soaked crusade against unholy abominations.

>no argument
I rest my case, RE6 is a terrible game and it should be sent to the abyss for how bad of an abomination it is, it only exists because of the autism of the fans who defend it

Ashley is just a thot, and Leon dont care for thots.
It's funny to because not even 2 minutes later, he asking Hunnigan out just to be rejected.

>told the child of the man he killed, while being held at gunpoint by said child , that it was HIM who killed him

absolute chad

>roided out power-level anime character
vs.
>believable but competent human

Attached: 1562709172903.png (544x339, 299K)

Attached: 1538910728313.jpg (256x298, 21K)

>leon
>believable after the shit he pulls in RE4

I STRONGLY recommend the Claire bondage mod for Re2 remake

i want to be in the wong

I don’t really mind the action but gameplay is clunky as fuck

>When you melee you are still open to attacks, are you not?

Nope, this shit aint Uncharted

everyone has been in the wong at least once in their life

Attached: 1550339834393.jpg (597x597, 32K)

>seething leonfags
what are you going to do? throw a quip at me?

Attached: 1548730756480.gif (209x280, 1.24M)

Gameplay was fun after I got the hang of it. I really only hate Leon and Ada's campaign. The rest was entertaining.

If you want me to answer this seriously, both were wrong because they didn't know Ada was a clone.
Stop reminding me this game exists please.

Feels like uncharted with all the QTEs

>Believable
holy shit WHAT?

>Ashley: do you want to have sex with the underage daughter of the president and then end up on the electric chair?
>Leon: lol, no
Fixed 4 u.

no. what really happened was that Leon is genuinely autistic and he didn't figure out that "overtime" at Ashley's place meant sex until he already parted ways with her and then he got horny thinking about it and out of sexual frustration and desperation he asked Hunnigan out

she was already in college what?

Chris is far more believable
>Chris become a roided beast after getting his ass beat by Wesker in CV
>even after getting buff as shit, Wesker manhandled him like it was nothing
>once Wesker died, he cut back on the lifting
>Because of his lust for revenge, it caused him to lost his new crew
>has the best arc out of every character in the series
Meanwhile for Leon
>Wall running and backflips in RE4
>is a depressed bitch by RE6
>let's a woman who basically assisted in the death of a entire city AND the US president walk away scoot free
Even Chris ending in RE6 isnt a happy ending, its bittersweet as hell and it fits with the tone for his character meanwhile Leon gets a happy ending.

He literally asks Hunnian out while Ashley is next to him.

>underage

She's 20, retard.

Hilarious and original.

>>has the best arc out of every character in the series
best moment right there.

Attached: 20190329225007_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1019K)

Chris is the best boy in the series, and I'm glad to see people acknowledging that.

Attached: chris-redfield-residentevil6-concept-bust.jpg (676x1000, 104K)

They tried too hard, mechanics are all over the place, and I don't even want to talk about the inventory...

GODDAMN IT LEON
youtube.com/watch?v=7ofsBYB3wUY

>The only likable newcomer and a perfect sucessor for Chris
>Dies

Capcom is literally retarded, RE6 should be ereased from existence.

>so you want me to fuck your sister?
>i need you to continue the redfield lineage
>no way fag

HAHAHAHHAhAH

>Give me some more apple juice please
I don't know why I found that funny but I'm giggling.

Attached: 1534094274337.png (171x278, 74K)

I blame Smash for this large amount of Leonfags.

>Chris is a roided out anime character

Bro leon is the light weight, emo, long haired, "heh nothing personal" edgelord, of the series. My boy Chris is just a big stronk ugly american hero doing what he can with nothing but his wits and testosterone.