Kek

kek

Attached: kek.png (589x462, 348K)

cool

Did they actually think it wouldn't happen?

Glad I bought it from a key site.

How much of a tasteless consolenigger do I have to be to unironically play what is essentially a AAA version of a shitty mobile game?

>getting banned from a single player game
The fuck? Did i misunderstood or this is actually happening? If so, holy shit...

Attached: 1562945299465.jpg (640x640, 73K)

How long until someone figures out how to mod it out?

They are just banning the quests that abuse the system for XP, not the players/makers.

Learn to read you fucking brainlet.

They just patched the exploit
I hope

This is more for consoles since you can just use cheat engine on pc.

>Playing Assassishit
Oh no

is the quest maker good

Would cheat engine even work? I would assume they probably rely on server side checks because of microtransactions and simply modifying your xp locally would do nothing.

I already maxed out using the teabagging exploit

Let this be a lesson not to bypass grind-abridging microtransactions in the future you fuckers.
It was artistically designed to force you to spend money or suffer.
Fuck you gamers.t: Ubiksoft

Why would you even need to? You level up so fuckin fast.

>Game set Ancient Greece and the MC is a literal descendant of spartans
>Can't use shields
Fuck Ubishit and play Titan Quest instead which recently got another expansion.

Attached: HopliteAspis.jpg (740x488, 22K)

Ubisoft always finds a way to ruin all the great games their devs put out.

i will never buy any game from ubishit. if i want it i pirate it, luckily I haven't pirated ubishit since watch dogs 2 and I couldn't even finish that garbage. They've made nothing remotely appealing for years.

Based buy the XP boosters if you want to lvl up fast.

This is the kind of greed we're dealing with now, you can't even enjoy a single player game how you want because they want to sell you fucking XP for your character.

Anyone who plays western games deserves it, buy some XP boosters already, pig.

Gotta pirate shit/stop playing Ubisoft games. They said live service grindy shit is the plan going forward.

THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO LEVELLING UP. IT JUST MAKES THE ENEMIES EVEN MORE TEDIOUS AND EQUIPENT COST EVEN MORE MONEY AND RESOURCES. Fuck rpg nerd ruining action games were their stupid nerd shit

how do you "ban" anything in a single player game?

Because XP is a micro transaction.

hold on, isn't this a purely single player game? why do they sell XP boosts.

If you’ve bought a single (1) Ubisoft game after rayman legends you are a complete fucking moron.

Buy your boosters, user.

Attached: 1488861928704.png (587x386, 417K)

Odyssey was made grindy as shit so Ubisoft can charge $10 for an exp boost. No you can't just git gud to avoid the grind as any enemy more then two levels higher will just shake off the knife to the face/neck and stun lock you to death.

>there are idiots who genuinely thought Ubisoft was “turning around” and becoming a competent publisher
At this point it’s a perfectly reasonable theory to believe that people who work at Ubisoft actually get sexual thrill from being a bunch of dumbasses. Them, EA, and Bethesda are like the retarded normies who do all the “____ Challenge” shit where they mutilate or embarrass themselves “for the lulz.”

I bought like 4, how stupid am I?

i'm aware of this, but how are they actually going to be XP grinding? like what are they actually doing and what are the consequences?

>Spartan with no shield
>Woman as a Spartan
>Ass Creed full blow gods and shiet
>Stupid leveling system
>Stealth assassination isn't a kill if your level is low
>Parkou looks bad
>Combat is bad
I miss old ass creed.

This is the stupidest shit since Origins has shields.