How do you afford all these video games? Piratefags stay out

How do you afford all these video games? Piratefags stay out.

Attached: dqb.jpg (649x589, 116K)

By pirating

Attached: 1555459348148.png (723x666, 163K)

Based.
Hoes be like "How do you afford games?"
Bitch, i pirate.

He isn't making this post to tell people he can't afford it, he's asking his viewers to buy it for him.

Never buy a game at launch, games are like $10-$30 if you wait a couple of years

I will never understand the pleasure they seems to get for paying games.

I work for a living. Also I'm a richfag

>Now user, me and you father think you should learn a trade or get a job while you make your videos.
>Don't take that tone with me, all your eggs in one basket is dangerous.
Steam sales and now getting new releases every week is what smart people do. All the shit I play is old and $20 bucks or under because I think most new shit now is poorly made.

Attached: financial-bankrupt.jpg (656x492, 38K)

Daily reminder that we're gonna come back for this bigger and stronger if we just stay positive.

Attached: sip.webm (778x460, 1.69M)

>waiting years to save 10 bucks
God it must suck to be poor

Attached: 1551448741411.png (602x554, 649K)

By shoplifting

i'm so excited for top gun 2

>raise enough to buy a $60 game for his """job"""
the fuck, does anyone actually believe this shit

>have plenty of disposable income
>still pirate shit
pretty fucking nice

Scams

How can adults in first world countries not a afford videogames?

I cant. I barely play ganes anymore. I miss rentals so god damned much.

I love how DSP does this basically every month. It's always the story with endless complaining. I am honestly not sure how he isn't banned from Patreon / Twitch for begging. How does he still have die hard "fans"?

Attached: 8EO2mib.jpg (4000x2253, 820K)

>pirate games with DRM
>buy DRM-free games
The true terachad stance.

>never playing games for years on end simply because you enjoy them
How is that ADHD treating you?
Being dumb.

Someone will buy it for him. He knows this when posting

Should have been born a girl or convert to girl if you want paypiggies, loser.

I pirate a lot, but I also have a job.

I make slightly under 100k a year, my wife makes a little over 200k a year. I followed her back to her native country when she requested it, regional prices means most games are around half of their cost when I was living in the United States

>wtf not making money off playing vidya on youtube
>omg omg I can't afford this new vidya gaem!!!
What is a day job?
Seriously. If I gained some traction on youtube I'd still shove that shit to the side in an instant in favour of a day job if I wasn't making enough money off of it.
How fucking useless is Phil?

Attached: 1559626109348.jpg (640x480, 70K)

no he would be too ugly for those donos

I unironically work of the government riding a desk and plugging in printers.

Attached: 1560879639109.jpg (640x800, 90K)

Better question is why should you pay for them. It's not food or shelter. You don't need video games.

Based pirate fag

So called content creation is such a shit and banal industry. Just be honest they're selling "affect" and whoring out parasocial relationships through vicarious enjoyment of video games. They're prostitutes of the emotions instead of the physical, but nobody actually respects their content.

He has the money he just wants to guilt his retarded viewer base into buying it for him

>If I gained some traction on youtube I'd still shove that shit to the side in an instant in favour of a day job if I wasn't making enough money off of it.
That's what LGR did.
Then he quit as soon as YT started pulling in more cash.
Don't know why most of these fags don't just do that.

Never too ugly for thirsty betas.

I only buy Online games.

Bought Mario Maker 2 because that game is basically Infinite Mario with online.

If i ever play DQB2 it will be pirated.

Last game i felt bad pirating was Bloodstained but that's because i love Metroidvanias and tend to 100% them.

he makes nearly $10k/month, why should he work

I rarely ever by games new. I don't see the point since I'm an anti-social and like to 100% every game i Paso

>60 usd
>for a game
that's is really expensive

Oldest trick in the talmud.

phil has money, he's a fucking liar and his cuck fans fall for it every time

>he makes nearly $10k/month
>still can´t afford to pay his games
Something just doesn´t add up here

>I will buy you Sega mini ($80) if you ship it back to me after you are done
>no fuck you idiot troll, if you want to support you support

gamer tax

What a little bitch, trying to guilt trip his audience into buying games for him. Disgusting.

it's like he's a lying scammer

talmudic.. I make like 800$ a month and I can still afford games occasionally what's he wasting his money on?

No. Federal and annual tax. At least that's what Phil says. If you want to donate money for a game, you need to donate about a 100 dollars, because Phil needs to pay taxes on that.

Yeah, that's gonna be a based from me

His wife, booze, food, 20 tv subscriptions. He doesn't know how to handle money. He literally admitted to this. And this is the 3rd time or so he managed to get his ass into debt.

got a job

>playing games for years on end
how's that autism treating you

You don't have to pay taxes if you pretend you don't earn anything.

Perfect plan Phil, not like you'll get audited or anything being a prior tax evader.

How poor are you
Anyone with a job laughs at you

Well some people lives move on and they can’t wait YEARS to play a new video game retard.

very very based

he needs to own 2 houses and take his horse to a restaurant every day

I unironically create isos, bios, and roms, from the games that I have legally owned and play. Temporary ownership DOES NOT COUNT as I must own the game for a six (6) month period of time and fully completed it before creating these files. If I lose ownership of a physical copy for any longer than 90 days I must delete the rom/iso. If I share the file with anyone I must own a secondary copy of the game assuming I have also owned the original for the approved six (6) month period.

the problem isn't being able to afford games, the problem is being unable to afford the time for them

I only buy old games on sale at GOG and PSN. All the newer games I get are gifts at my birthday/christmas. Also emulators.