Has anybody played this? It just released on switch today and I believe it’s also on PS4. Pretty fucking fun

Has anybody played this? It just released on switch today and I believe it’s also on PS4. Pretty fucking fun.

Attached: 273F9D5E-CF40-4727-B7DA-A9B4AD9E2053.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6W8URO1sM9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Played it the other day with a friend, OP. It's been on PC for a while but I'm glad someone else likes it. Hardly see it talked about on here anymore.

FUNKY FRESH BEATS.

Attached: 1552611117398.gif (163x163, 7K)

Yea it’s a shame. I’m trying to get more people to notice the game so maybe we can all have some fun together

The reason nobody streams or posts vids about is because the music gets the vid claimed instantly.

>It just released on switch today
oh shit I was wondering when it'd come out there, guess I gotta pick it up after work

it was pretty popular on pc release here for a little bit, but had the unfortunate timing of being released just before deltarune so it got drowned out

>LL:B discussion was pretty high during its release on PC
>gets completely overshadowed by Delta Rune and Smash and forgotten almost instantly
Will never not be mad. I’m really hoping the game gets more attention now because it is so much fun and a fantastic sequel.

Tell me. Can you remap controls? Does it work with the gamecube controller?

The game is so mint, got it gifted to me on PC. Definititely getting it on Switch when I've got a spare $20.

Easily one of the most underrated games out there, I have the OG still and need to pick this one up soon.

>all the starter stages except room 21 are 30fps on switch
Not sure what i expected but i'm glad i can at least get 60 on one level

Even in docked?

Haven't tried docked yet

just checked and it still isn't available for download

Comes out 3pm your local time iirc

Is there any plans for crossplay? The game is dead as shit on PC

Is Blaze 60fps docked for the Switch? I keep hearing about frame drops on portable.

12 pm est. I just downloaded

it's probably one of those games where you have to join the discord and say you're looking for some games in the matchmaking channel. slap city's like this as well

>trailer has amazing kick-ass song by Hideki Naganuma
>instantly excited for this game
>get the game when it comes out
>the trailer song is the only song made by Hideki

Attached: 1547401921142.jpg (562x800, 121K)

Depends on the stage you pick

is it out in west coast yet?

I genuinely wonder how much it costs to get a Naganuma song in your game. It seems like these smaller games that feature his music only have like one or two songs from him.

>Talking shit about the OST of LL Blaze

I hope your kids die of lou gehrig's disease OP

youtube.com/watch?v=6W8URO1sM9k

Attached: doublenig.jpg (184x184, 18K)