Everything wrong with COD was fixed yet there's not even one thread on here about it

This really is a fucking /nintendo/ board

Attached: rz74ahpt9t931.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

You would be verbally castrated trying to start a thread about COD of all things ten years ago.

sage

Wrong.
Fuck off shill.

Didn't watch it yesterday, because I don't like using twitch. Was it all just multiplayer, no campaign?

Yeah nah, the only people who should be irl castrated are idiots who subscribe to Yea Forums groupthink and are scared to talk about anything other than console wars and smash

who gives a flying fuck about this shitty dudebro franchise jesus christ, fuck off and die

I don't play FPS games

I've heard that exact sentence from the last 3 CoD games. go fuck yourself

Daily reminder that CoD threads used to be a bannable offense back in 2010

the stream itself was shit thanks to the retarded yelling e-celebs. They showed off a new 2v2 mode and that's it. A full multiplayer reveal is going to happen on the 1st of August. even from that 2v2 mode it was clear that this is a different game from the CODs that were coming out for the last 10 years.

Attached: nigtendo.png (617x812, 223K)

>even from that 2v2 mode it was clear that this is a different game
Wrong, it still looks like shit, still has shit gunplay, still has shit maps, still has shit community.

do your research and you'll know that it isn't just buzz words and fake hype this time around.

Witcher 3 is a shit RPG and the Switch is garbage.
If you need to go that low to look good in comparison it's really telling about the state of your game.

Attached: niggtendo.png (634x717, 247K)

Fuck you for replying to multiple posts at once. I want an individual you and response catered to my exact post.

It is.
Kill yourself shill.

OPs a fag but so are you
Fuck off with this safebox bullshit

what a shit fucking thread

The only way to fix COD is to lose at least 90% of its fanbase by making sensible design choices. That won't happen because they tried so hard to expand to extremely casual audience that they did at the cost of the already questionable franchise credibility. COD was, is and always will be a giant turd for sub70 IQ niggers.

Attached: 1511821109413.jpg (391x484, 21K)

user it's fucking COD

>mfw this thread
seethie seethie tendies!

Attached: C05C9D7E-E2C8-4E74-98ED-CAEB165F31DB.png (915x1024, 240K)

CoD is dead and zoomers killed it

fuck off shill, I'll pirate it for the campaign like I do every year.