I am very tempted, piratebros. I think I might... I might sin.... I might pay real life money for a video game

I am very tempted, piratebros. I think I might... I might sin.... I might pay real life money for a video game...

Attached: temptation.jpg (1221x767, 261K)

NOOOOOO, STOP SUPPORTING THE DEVELOPERS. PIRATE THEM SO THEY DEVS GO BANKRUPT AND PUBLISHER WILL NOT RELEASE ANY GAMES ON PC ANYMORE

Codex is back at cracking denuvo so wait a bit longer or at least until its 30 euro.

Codex took like 2 years to crack Battlefront. I don't think them releasing Total War puts a timer on this one.

Be strong man. Remember, you still have literally thousands of games in your backlog since they're all free. Just hold out

Whooo caaaares fag, just bought your new pc kiddo? hahahaha

Do it, anno 1800 is only good for multiplayer anyway.
they didn't include scenarios and the campaign is shit, there would be no point to pirate.
yes i'm salty.

What does Anno 1800 have that 1404 doesn't have? Graphics are the least of my worries.

Invalid question to ask someone who has played Anno 1404 for hundreds of hours.
What 1800 has that 1404 has is that its new, and I haven't played it. There is very little strawberry icecream has that vanilla icecream doesn't have, but someone who has only eaten vanilla for the last 50 days might value that small difference highly.

Anyone have any experience pirating mobile games? I wanna try out Bully on mobile, but I don't want to pay $6 for a mobile game.

What small difference? Legitimately tell me, all it seems is like the same scoop of vanilla ice cream but in a prettier bowl and you get less of it.

Anno 1800 is great. Too bad about the EGS and uplay shit.

Just download the apk lmao
fag

some gameplay mechanics refinements, they doesn't play the exact same.

>Anno
>Good for multiplayer
it's no good for multiplayer until they patch in a the co-op mode

Anno 1800 lacks some content, but just one game playing the campaign and reaching the highest population tier is easily 100 hours of gameplay.

This but unironically.

From the beta I played, new features present there were:
>zoos and museums to fill up from expeditions
>said expeditions
>blueprint mode to plan your city development
>city attractiveness metric rewards those pesky empty spaces in your inefficient layout, when you throw some greens there

i want a comfy game between slaughterfest genocide crusades, is Anno 1800 good for that?

Oh, and the newspaper thing I guess, though its very minor as a gameplay mechanic. Its atmospheric and immersive though.
And the new jungle areas to explore and settle. And the new audio-visual presentation for the new tech era, the new characters for NPCs, other leaders, etc.

It felt better playing the 1800 beta than it did replaying 1404.

If you get it on anything, do not get it on Epic. Go right through Uplay.

lots of stuff. You can think of it as 1404 advanced. Importance on population happiness, beautification system, expeditions, electricity, tourism, news publishing, riots, hostile buyouts, more depth to the secondary session (e.g. orient from 1404), and some other shit.

Attached: 20190502110949_1.jpg (1920x1080, 815K)

i 100% the campaign in 10 hours, great value for money.

Wait, you can't comp stomp with a friend in this one? Urge to spend money instantly gone, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

A lot more complex logistics. Production buildings now require workforce of the appropriate type to be available on the island. That means a lot more complex logistics decisions you will have to make.

What's missing is the Tetris-effect of Anno. It's no longer about figuring out ideal production layouts. The logistics are simpler and free-form fields makes it easy to fill up unused space

you've only seen half the game at that point.

Total War was just cracked, so Anno might be soon

they said they would add co-op mode in a patch later. So far no info on when.

It's pretty obvious the release was rushed. Release version was very buggy and a lot of the things seen in the trailers is missing.

The beta I played was perfectly stable and ran great, and that was a month before release.

>mfw poorfags

t. euphoric journalero

Attached: euphoric.jpg (1920x1080, 980K)

Yeah but with no incentive to continue, what's the point.
i'm one of those autists that need an objective to enjoy a game, sandbox a shit.

Simply epic *tips*

Attached: fedora-wearers-in-a-nutshell_o_2498073.jpg (576x822, 173K)

Final version had a lot of plot stopping bugs in the campaign and other minor bugs. Even the newspaper guy was bugged and printed fake news.

>i'm one of those autists that need an objective to enjoy a game, sandbox a shit.
imagine being such a plebby pleb plebstein plebskowitz von plebburg

>Even the newspaper guy was bugged and printed fake news.
I mean, its literally a game mechanic to pay him to do that. How was he bugged, this is such a basic implementation I can literally make it in HTML+JavaScript in an hour as a minigame.

Nothing wrong with paying for games you enjoy and are decent. 1800 is a better 1404, which you can easily pirate anywhere.